ALDI Stirling 7kg MDR70-VR031 (Jun 2018)

ALDI Stirling 7kg MDR70-VR031 (Jun 2018)

MPN: MDR70-VR031

Clothes Dryers Buying Guide

When you've just done the laundry, a warm sunny day is perfect. But what if it's raining for days? Your lovely clean clothes might stay wet for just as long. A reliable tumble dryer can give you clean, dry clothes - and fast. Whether you're interested in a heat pump, condenser or vented dryer, a washer dryer combo, or maybe no dryer at all, this guide has all the handy dryer tips and info.

Read now

Col1953

Col1953Sydney, NSW

The best dryer I have ever owned

Half the price of most clothes dryers. The filter is easier to clean than Hoover dryers. Has a sensor that works very well to dry the clothes. Largest capacity rated at 7 kg I have ever owned. Always had a Hoover dryer before.

Purchased in June 2018 for A$400.00.

Noise Level
ravi y.

ravi y.

Good for the price

The dryer is overall not that great but good for occasional use, doesn't really do the great job.
you get what you pay for compared to other big brands the it does the job for 2-3 people.

Purchased in June 2018 for A$179.00.

Noise Level

Kevin L.

Kevin L.asked

Stirling 7kg MDR70-VR031 (Jun 2018)

Where can I buy a new belt ?

Roxanne H.

Roxanne H.asked

Stirling 7kg MDR70-VR031 (Jun 2018)

The belt on my dryer broke its just a year old I have the reciept for warranty how can I get a new belt?

peter young
peter young

Well you let aldi know and they will tell you how to get a belt it should be still unde warranty make surs you take reciept in when yoj go and see them in person

Teresa

Teresaasked

Stirling 7kg MDR70-VR031 (Jun 2018)

I set my cycle and this dryer always stops after 5-10 minutes! Has been doing this since it was installed. I’ve never had it run for a full cycle.

Not very happy.