See the Best Robot Vacuum Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Muffy

MuffySwansea

Does what it claims on the box

The Robot vacuum cleaner works really well on all floors doing an excellent job of picking up sewing threads and pet hairs which many vacuum cleaners struggle with. I purchased it for my elderly Aunty thinking it would be a boon to her. I soon realised however that it was not suitable for her and although I give 5 stars for this vacuum cleaner on its performance I have to add a caution. The little vacuum goes on it’s merry way doing it’s job but it you have sight problems or hearing problems it could easily trip you up because you did not see it coming or hear it. Aunty had problems moving quickly and had seeing and hearing issues therefore I felt it was unsafe for her to use.

Purchased in March 2018 at ALDI.

Product is used: Daily
Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood
System Errors Never

Steph

StephSurf Beach

Good vac - All homes should have one

It really is easy to use and does a good general vac. Battery is good and vac does not get stuck. Moves from timber floors to rug with no problems. Just need to clean it out each time - which takes 30 secs

Purchased in December 2018 at ALDI for $199.00.

Product is used: Weekly
Floor Type Carpet and Wood
System Errors Occasionally
Anthony H.

Anthony H.Sydney, NSW

Good when it works

It’s ok when it works I had a problem with the mop function and the service department hasn’t rectified it yet but it’s still vacuuming the house until they sort out the problem

Purchased in November 2018 for $200.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood
System Errors Never
shanexu3

shanexu3Perth, WA

Works a lot better then my old iRobot Roomba at a third of the price

I purchased my Stirling Robot Vacuum Cleaner from Aldi a few months ago. It works great. I’m amazed when I open the the dust bin to see I’ll full after going to work on an already clean floor. What I’m most impressed with is the Stirling robot does not crash into everything when it if finding its way around. It’s sensors let it know when something is in its path and it steers around it.

My only complaint with this product is that it can’t find its way home to the charging dock it I open up the doors and let it clean the whole house. If I lock it in the same room as the charging dock it finds its way home every time.

All in all i am very happy with my purchase.

Purchased in October 2018 at ALDI for $280.00.

Battery Life
Product is used: Several times a week
Floor Type Wood
System Errors Occasionally

Argento

ArgentoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works well.

Had my Stirling vacuum cleaner for a few months, and works well. Picks up very small & large debris the size of gravel so I'm happy about that. It's a bit loud but that's expected for a robot vac. It can vacuum the same area for too long as when it goes through the spiral pattern and bumps into something, it doesn't move far away enough to re-start the spiral pattern, so spends a bit too long trying to vac without bumping into things. But it's a 'convenience' product so I gave it a good rating.

EbrahimK

EbrahimKSouth East Queensland, QLD

It does its job

It is good cleaner not excellent. lots of options. keeps bumping into things and sometimes run over them. Not a replacement to you regular vacuum but have to do the cleaning less often. Good if you have pets at home that shed hair. It is fairly quiet and won't notice it after a while.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Crap

Bought it worked for about two hours didn't go back to the dock so I put it on charged all night said full straight away which I thought was weird it just died now it goes for 20 seconds and dies no error codes nothing . Thought I'd hot a good one at first short lived that excitement

happyhippy

happyhippySunshine Coast

Great value and now my new best buddy!

I was very hesitant about paying $199 for this as the other brands were all so much more expensive. We have mainly tiles and with very short carpet in the bedrooms. After working out the setup and watching a you tube clip, my robot charged overnight and then the next day I tested it out. I cannot believe that my $1000 LG vacuum had not picked up the dust and dirt that this little soldier did. Under the furniture, around and even avoided the dogs. It got stuck not because of its downfall but the threads on a mat that I had was a bit confusing. It has a microfibre, wet mopping function that will be my next challenge but as far a value for money it is great.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Great little cleaner for the price

Does exactly what I was expecting it to, cleans the floors very well! Has no trouble getting around furniture or over small changes in elevation.
Setup was super easy and the dirt tank is surprisingly big, did a great job of picking up loads of cat hair.

Very impressed indeed

Blunt as a Brick

Blunt as a Brick

And I thought my house was clean!!! Awesome!

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Works great. Is there a an iPhone tracking app?

Bought the Stirling Robo Vacuum from Aldi in the weekend, so far very impressed. Pulled an embarressing amount of dust, etc., out of our mostly carpeted property, hand vacuumed only a few days earlier. Sturdy, robust construction and more spatial sensitivity then my daughter's robo vac in NY. Less banging into things.

One question, is there an iPhone app for tracking and controlling the Sterling robo? Be a great to have. Be simple to write.

Robofan

MJM

MJM

Not expensive and good value for the money.

Tiles, short weave carpet and wooden floors are no problem. Tackles longer carpet if needed. Picks up animal and human hair plus any food or nuts etc in its way. I have had mine for over four years and it's used daily. Parts easily accessible if required. Replaced battery once. Replaced main sweeper and rubber paddle and side sweeper motor once. Very happy with my Sterling..

Date PurchasedJan 2014

JABJ

JABJWonthaggi

Not the best robot vacuum.

I got mine as a second cleaner, as my Roomba is getting a bit long in the tooth.
The Roomba is the best ever, the Stirling grabs anything, such as rugs etc and the brushes snap off and it is very loud. My recommendation is to save your money and put it towards a Roomba.
(I only have a tiled floor and a couple of rugs, so the Stirling may work better on carpet).

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Love this product, gets the dog hair, great on carpet, under the beds etc

We have tiles an carpet, very happy with price an performance, makes my life so much easier, very happy to recommend to anyone. Our dog sheds constantly, which was really getting me down, with the robot vacuum, I just turn it on and get on with living. It is easy to empty and clean.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Lee

LeeSydney

Waste of money

Had to throw it away 8 months after purchase. It’s a waste of money. Battery stopped working just a few months after purchasing. When charging it shows battery full. But when using, battery only lasts for 20 seconds. I would not recommend this product. Would rather get something more costly but working.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Eli

EliMelbourne

Very good vacuum

This is a very good robot vacuum. It vacuums really well and it doesn’t cost as much as the more expensive robot vacuums. There are a few disadvantages like it cannot do carpet as well and it is not very quiet. However, I do not regret my buy as it is very practical. You put it on and forget about it. It takes its time, but it does a good job.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Lana

LanaSydney

It is cheap and efficient

This robot vacuum was cheap to buy and quiet efficient. I have carpets in the living room and with kids running around they are never clean. This robot is very handy for me meaning I can do less vacuuming and have my place as clean and I want it to be. It is quite good in picking up things from general traffic areas, then I need the use my regular vac to get into all the corners once a week.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

HillClimb

HillClimbmelbourne

Rechargeable battery didn't last

Got this approximately two years back and it's just OK. It was alright (not great) when it was new but as time has moved forward its just running shorter and shorter time periods. I think it also need better logic onboard because it would often get confused by our dining room chairs and spend ages there just going around and again.. It was heap but based on my experience I doubt I would by this again from Aldi

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Broken in 2 months

Was a pretty impressive vacuum for the price, charged fast, went for around 2hrs before batteries ran out.
But like most Aldi electronic products it didn't last. It was only used on floorboards, no carpet and even tho it was cared for it broke within only a couple of months.

Date PurchasedDec 2016