See the Best Robot Vacuum Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Kobby A.
Kobby A.Sydney, NSW

Great for price

Great for the price point but unfortunately better in the market if you need real thorough cleans...again, great for price point. Reasonable noise level. Gets the job done. Happy at the end of the day

Purchased in May 2020.

Max G
Max GSydney, NSW

I cant finish this review because i dont have this cleaner. I thought it was a sample for future work

When I first tried my new aldi robot vaccum cleaner i was unaware of just how much I really needed it
From the first time i used it until this very moment my floors have never looked cleaner
It is so easy to set up even my husband can do it.
If you want that freshly vaccumed look , you cannot go past the aldi robot vacuum cleaner
Keeps the dog fit too!

Michael
Michael

My first robot vacuum

The Stirling robot vacuum exceeding my expectations! It is so simple to use and after setting it to clean, I come home pleasantly surprised by a beautifully clean home. Thank you!!

Purchased in May 2020.

Adam T
Adam TSydney, NSW

Worth the buy

I never used to be a fan of robot vacuum cleaners but saw Aldi we’re offering one at good value. For what you pay it’s pretty good and does the job. There are times where it might get stuck in between legs of tables and chairs but other than that it’s been useful in cleaning up surface dirt each day. Battery life is also a big plus! Shame these have been discontinued!

p w.
p w.Sydney, NSW

A 3yr old child requires less attention.

When its not stuck under our dinning room chairs or hooked up on some random thing and not tangled with hair it works ok.
Our house is a 1 bedroom granny flat with floating floor with a rug in the lounge.
Combined kitchen,lounge, dinning areas.
This device requires constant supervision no matter how empty the room is.
Constantly banging into furniture, walls, doors especially if its dark in colour.
Ours was gifted to us and I'm so glad we never paid for it!
Theres no time or work saving with this device as the maintainence required to keep it working exceeds doing it the old fashioned way.
Unless your time poor and can multitask while keeping one eye on it don't waste your time or money on this device.

Purchased at ALDI.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

The Best Robot Vacuums in 2020

A good robot vacuum will clean your floors while you’re at work, or taking care of the kids, or relaxing on the couch. However, the influx of new models every year can make it hard to know which one to pick. In this article, we share feedback from reviewers of the Top 5 Best Robot Vacuums in 2020 to help you learn what to prioritise and what to avoid in a robotic vacuum cleaner.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 June 2020
the-best-robot-vacuums-of-2020-so-far

Well done Aldi, a good robot cleaner.

The cleaner handles floorboards and Lino Without a problem. Although it slows down when on carpet, this is to be expected. A good press and forget unit. I have not had a problem with this machine. Very happy.

Purchased in February 2018 at ALDI for $199.00.

Saurabh T.
Saurabh T.Darwin, NT

Loving it

Very helpful and useful vaccum. Easy, convenient and battery backup is good. While cleaning the it's easy also but we have to clean every time when we re use it. All together it's useful and easy using vaccum.

Purchased in January 2019 at eBay for $499.00.

Madonna
MadonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

stopped working - Aldi wont honour implied warranty

Purchased Nov 2017, worked fine until April 2018 when it would not hold charge, took some time to get it reapired under warranty. Same issue again now - Aldi wont honour the implied warranty - vaccuum cleaner should last more than 2.5 years.
Words in an email from Aldi where they refused to help - "We aim to produce products to the highest industry standards. All ALDI products and suppliers are tested regularly, so you can be confident in the products you buy from us" When Aldi I am not confident in your product!
About to try & get some help from Choice.

Purchased in November 2017 at ALDI for $179.00.

Burkster
BurksterSydney, NSW

Outstanding campaigner

We purchased 2 1 week apart from each other. They have worked hard on our timber and slate flooring. After so long - 4 years or so, we are still flogging the poor things to death and they are still performing well. Battery's are still strong.

Purchased in March 2016 at ALDI for $171.00.

Sofia
SofiaSydney, NSW

Not very easy to clean

I bought this product based on the review, but was not satisfied with it. The main obstacle is how to clean it. Not very user friendly and difficult to open for cleaning. Battery went flat after just few uses. Currently I don't use it and it is sitting in my cardboard.

Purchased in May 2018 at ALDI for $300.00.

would never buy again

wooden and tile flooring.
didn't get much of a work out but had problems with it after 6 months.
sent it off for repairs which was time consuming.
worked fine again when I got it back but just after the 1 year warranty was up it started to have problems again. I have cleaned all the sensors properly but still says please check ground sensors and beeps.
Would not buy again from Aldi

Great

I loved my vacuum until it wont work, coming up to 12 months and emailed Stirling and they said I have the wrong department and the serial number given does not exist, saying check processor ?

Purchased in December 2018 at ALDI for $199.00.

Product is used Several times a week
Steph
StephSurf Beach

Good vac - All homes should have one

It really is easy to use and does a good general vac. Battery is good and vac does not get stuck. Moves from timber floors to rug with no problems. Just need to clean it out each time - which takes 30 secs

Purchased in December 2018 at ALDI for $199.00.

Anthony H.
Anthony H.Sydney, NSW

Good when it works

It’s ok when it works I had a problem with the mop function and the service department hasn’t rectified it yet but it’s still vacuuming the house until they sort out the problem

Purchased in November 2018 for $200.00.

shanexu3
shanexu3Perth, WA

Works a lot better then my old iRobot Roomba at a third of the price

I purchased my Stirling Robot Vacuum Cleaner from Aldi a few months ago. It works great. I’m amazed when I open the the dust bin to see I’ll full after going to work on an already clean floor. What I’m most impressed with is the Stirling robot does not crash into everything when it if finding its way around. It’s sensors let it know when something is in its path and it steers around it.

My only complaint with this product is that it can’t find its way home to the charging dock it I open up the doors and let it clean the whole house. If I lock it in the same room as the charging dock it finds its way home every time.

All in all i am very happy with my purchase.

Purchased in October 2018 at ALDI for $280.00.

Read more reviews - page 2