Stock Specialist

Stock Specialist

See the Best Forex & Share Trading Platforms in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Stock Specialist? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7
  • Rates and Fees

Multiple requests to stop calling ignored by Stock Specialists

My experience with Stock Specialist is overwhelmingly negative. Despite advising several different representatives, over many months, I do not want their products , requesting they stop contacting me, and requesting my contact details be deleted from their database - they continue to call. The most recent was from 'Vincent' calling from 02 8019 9224. Based on my experience I have no confidence in this company. I question how they obtained my contact details as I have never provided them directly to Stock Specialist.

Brian
BrianSydney, NSW

New Subscriber - Initial Observations

Stock Specialist offer very comprehensive technical data on ASX companies, ETF's etc. Their analysts have researched several companies and their buy recommendations are grouped into "Income" and "Growth" portfolio categories.

Rates and Fees

Exceptionally Useful

Stock Specialist are an extremely professional, friendly team and have great analysts backing them! Couldnt recommend them more!

Their platform is easily accessible and user friendly and i love how often they update their reports!