4.3

32 reviews · Statistics

88% · 284 · 13%

Rates and Fees
See the Best Forex & Share Trading Platforms in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jack L.
Jack L.2 posts
Geoff
GeoffVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

Michael
MichaelQLDDarling Downs, QLD

Second Time Around

Having completed the first year of membership i got what i wanted and simply learned to use the system to do my own evaluation, was quite happy not to be contacted or annoyed.
Year 2 started with a great chat, a walk through with changes to website and a request that we have a chat perhaps once a quarter. This time around i've made about 6 changes to portfolio clearing some adding others and I'm hoping things improve, even though the small and mids are taking a bit of a hit.
Look forward to the new portfolio section up and running as i get more proactive.
csk
csk
  Fair Incentive

Profitable for long term investors

Insightful and helpful.
The company is professional and passionate about what they do and prompt in respondidng
Recommended
positivespirit1
positivespirit1QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD168 posts

Not a Worthwhile Subscription

I was contacted to subscribe to Stock Specialist and thought I would give it a try. The stocks presented are all companies which have been in operation for years and are not new ones. Information provided in the newsletters has been seen elsewhere and I have wasted my money. Not happy at all.
Ray
RayVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Very dependent / confident on your professional guidance

The review was timely and most helpful as I have moved to strenghten my portfolio by adopting your recommendations. In particular, to increase my holdings with dividend paying stocks that have fundamentally strong balance sheets Show 2 replies
Ron
RonSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Strike Energy

Vincent replied to my email promptly re Strike Energy, providing confirmation on company. Like Stock Specialist's recommendation on Yancoal.
wayne lennan
wayne lennan2 posts

Product and Service Review

Five Star Review to Vincent, Stock Specialist at Stock Specialist
Vincent gives easy to understand buy, hold and sell recommendations
Reports are easy to understand and there are not 5 recommendations each day like some other services provide.
Would highly recommend Vincent and Stock Specialists if you want to make some money in the market
Case
CaseVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Insightful and helpful

The company is professional and passionate about what they do. Recommended
steve
steveTasmania

as expected

A little bit unnecessary but at least one good thought!
Athol Salisbury
Athol SalisburyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Informative Review

First review I have had done and found it informative and makes me realise I need to do some serious thinking about which shares I will hold or sell.
I found Hersh knowledgeable and easy to talk to.
Keith Canberra
Keith CanberraACTKaleen 2617, ACT7 posts

Professional and Personable

Marcos was professional and personable and I have confidence in his advice.
Scottirob
ScottirobWAPerth, WA

Share Portfolio Review

Well conducted with in-depth information available and presented.
Courteous and helpful.
Sarana
SaranaNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Wish I had done this sooner

Hersh was great. He spent a good amount of time going through my whole portfolio with suggestions and great analysis notes. He had some really good advice going forward.
keith rose
keith rose

A must for the serious trader

I love their detailed reviews of companies & their recommendations are very sharp. As well the helpful
personal advise which is always available