Stockdale & Leggo

Stockdale & Leggo

Uyen Nguyen

Uyen NguyenNortheast, VIC

Tenants are trash to S&L staff

Rami

RamiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pakenham

Stockdales does not represent landlords well. Dont waste your time & money. I will not be recommending Stockdale to anyone. I had to deal with an agent called Kiara Farrell and Jason McQualter from Stockdale Pakenham and all they did was talk well but no action, so please don't waste your time and money.

JenJaye

JenJayeGippsland, VIC

Poor representation & service

Stockdales does not represent landlords well. Don’t waste your time & money.

Paying good money for very little service. Unit not in the same condition as presented in condition report. No one at Stockdales will take responsibility including senior staff. A lot of jargon and very little action provided and no responsibility accepted by Stockdales at any level. Pity and a shame. Go else where first

Tracy T

Tracy TSouthwest, VIC

Poor service

Elle

ElleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rosie Pipe from croydon is the best

We had to deal with a difficult and very cheap landlord. Rosie Pipe was pretty much the mediator and helped us to get the problems fixed sooner rather than later. If it wasnt for her we would have taken legal action against the landlord. Cheers to you Rosie. We miss you so much and wish our current agent was HALF as good as you were.

Stockdale and Leggo Croydon-Robert Funston

Robert is a very knowledgeable agent with a wealth of knowledge in real estate.He develops a good rapport with customers by being factually informative. He doesn’t necessarily tell you what you want to hear just for a sale, but advises you on what you need to know.
I can recommend that you call him first

Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stockdale & Leggo Croydon #1 - I wont go anywhere else

I have been dealing with Stockdale & Leggo Croydon for over 4 years now with both selling and leasing property. I cant recommend them highly enough. Both the rental and sales teams are highly knowledgeable, professional, courteous and always keep me promptly informed with any updates. So far they have sold two properties for me, they are now they are leasing my third property, I wont go to any other RE Agent. They go over and above with their service and are like a family run business. With a busy lifestyle I can rely on them to get things done efficiently and properly. If you want friendly professional personalised service Stockdale & Leggo Croydon are the team to go to.

Exceptional service

A very professional and caring approach undertaken by staff who assisted me to find a suitable tenant for my property. I found the whole process seamless, with all tasks completed in a timely manner. I was kept well informed with regular updates. I would highly recommend the service.

Yogesh Arora

Yogesh AroraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stockdale Leggo Glenhuntly- worst possible

Rhonda

RhondaSydney, NSW

Holiday Rental at Cowes - watch out for the hidden fees

I rented a holiday home from Cara at Stockdale & Leggo Cowes for 3 nights in January. The amount was agreed and paid over the phone by credit card. I was not told that there was any 'surcharge' for paying by credit card and now find out that an additional $20 approx. was added to the payment without my knowledge or approval. When I rang to query this I was told that there is no other possible payment method accepted by this company and was basically hung up on. In a world where verbal referrals are 'gold' this company should be very nervous!

Maddy

MaddyMelbourne

Beautiful customer service!

A great experience. Everything was done very smoothly. Ana is a wonderful person who really takes care of her customers. The whole Blackburn team is great !

Great customer service

I would recommend Stockdale and Leggo Croydon Vic to anyone. As soon as you walk in their office you have a friendly smile and you sense the professionalism and experience and personableness. Great customer service guys.
Jennifer of Kilsyth

SAM

SAM

Rude,Arrogant,Ignorant

If you are looking for terrible service then this is the company for you.Property manager talks to you like a dog.
Must be horrible to hate yourself so much.

Sale of house

Chontelle

ChontelleWerribee

Terrible property management & customer service!

Cangie

CangieTemplestowe

Great Customer Service!!

Stockdale & Leggo Blackburn staff are the best we have dealt with. They provide the best customer service and great follow up.

Best agent.

Very professional and easy to deal with. Happy friendly staff members who were very helpful and informative every step of the way.

Leah Stamm

Leah StammMonbulk

Highly Recommend Neville!

Neville achieved a fantastic result with the sale of our property. His communication was amazing, friendly and quick. The service Stockdale and Leggo provided was outstanding and I would highly recommend Neville and his agency.

Julian

JulianSassafras

Equitable and Open Throughout

Neville from the Emerald Office was easy to deal with, reliable, accommodating and personable. As first home buyers he was understanding and happy to answer our questions, keeping us informed about next steps throughout the process.

Great family business!

Thoroughly recommend Stockdale & Leggo Blackburn - a great family business who provide the best customer service. We have had the pleasure of dealing with sales team and rentals and could not speak highly enough!

Hein Nguyenasked

Why are there never the same staff always new staff when I call and never get anything fixed in the place I rent. I then complain to the receptionist she say will get the owner of the business to call me he's never called. When will it get better?

Chrism
Chrism

Hein
i have been in real estate for 30 yrs and started my company in my early 20's, and have seen staff come and go. Nowadays, the average duration of service in one company for employees is much less than 20yrs ago. Industry experts advise that a high percentage of staff migrate every 2-3 yrs. Unfortunately, property management is possibly the most difficult job in the real estate industry as staff are, more often than not in the middle of a disagreement between landlords and tenants, and usually get blame for the actions or decisions of each party. Sometimes negotiating an outcome that appeases everyone is impossible, regardless of having a duty of care and regardless of the legal interpretations or ramifications. Having to evict a family is something that stays in your memory for ever, but it is part of the job and unfortunately happens on a regular basis throughout the country. For these reasons there is high property management staff turnover within the industry as the stress of being insulted, abused or threatened when either acting under instruction from a landlord or fulfilling your legal duties (when trying to do your job), is something that few people can tolerate and in most industries dont have to. Most people always look to blame others for circumstances that they have created, and a property manager is an easy target. The other effect of high turner caused by stress is a shortage of property managers in the industry. Companies are desperate to find reliable, competent staff and enlist the help of recruitment agencies to approach opposition employees and make lucrative offers. Thus the cycle of turnover continues.
Hope this answers your question.
regards
Chris

Hein Nguyen

your comment about recruitment agencies making lucrative offers surely means the staff where undervalued and needed to move, maybe best to find agency that looks after the staff that look after my property.

Anthony
Anthony

We can only speak for our own office. Our Epping office has 2 Australian Stockies property managers of the year. We have long term staff. 85% of our business is repeat business; satisfied clients coming back &/or recommending us to their family & friends. Structure & systems are important so our asset managers can focus on spoiling our Investors & tenants. I’ve been doing this for almost 3 decades & find this Stockdale & Leggo franchise has a great culture of learning. I’m very proud of our fellow offices.

Get an answer from our members and Stockdale & Leggo representatives