Stokke Xplory

Stokke Xplory

V3, V4, V1, etc...

4.5

• Suitable for Running Yes (50%) · No (50%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Kushla M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just what we had hoped for

We took ages to look into a pram as it was one of our only big ticket items. We are so glad we got the Stokke Xplory. We have the all black version which is sleek and looks great and the height and width of this stroller is fantastic, high enough for great interaction, museums, city and garden walks, galleries and zipping through smaller aisles and elevators, converting it into a high chair and in day to day life. My child is so comfortable in his chair and really enjoys being up high and seeing the world. The bag is deceptively large and we put a backpack on the other side so we can use the pram bag for shopping. Fits in car boot easily with room to spare and super easy to take apart. All in all money well spent.

Purchased in February 2018 at Kiddie Country.

MFLY

MFLY

Perfect pram from newborn to toddler

- Very satisfied with my pram very easy to move around, not too bulky or heavy.
- Pram has only 2 parts making it easy when packing away or placing it in a car.
- 3 adjustable seating settings taking your child through their stages baby/infant/toddler.
- very easy to clean just wipe away !

Purchased in January 2019 at David Jones.

kra

kraSydney, NSW

The best pram

Best pram! I've been using it for 2 yrs and still looks brand new. Very sturdy and I just love how it looks. You can even use it as a high chair when you're dining out

Purchased in October 2017 at David Jones for A$1,200.00.

Cat T

Cat TSouth East Queensland, QLD

After nearly 1.5 years, still love this stroller.

Purchased in April 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Kate

KateRedbank Plains

My favourite purchase ever!

I love this pram. It's the best thing I've bought for baby. Such smooth steering, baby is so comfy in it, and it's so different from all the other prams out there. I wouldn't be without it now. Absolutely love it!

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$599.00.

Queenslandermum

QueenslandermumNorth Queensland, QLD

Stokked with my Stokke

6 years ago my first bub won this pram in a national competition, I am now using for my 2nd child and even 6 years later it does not dissapoint. Still to this day I get compliments everywhere I go. The pram is lightweight, you can chop and change the textiles and my bub loves facing forward when she is alert and loves lying back and looking at me when she is on the tired side. I would never go back to any other stroller now that I have this one, and since receiving this pram I have bought many other products which also do not disspoint.

Purchased in November 2013.

Trinity

TrinitySouth East Queensland, QLD

The height of this pram is amazing!

I got the pram because I love how high it is. It’s so convenient when going shopping and not having to bend down to your baby constantly. Use it as a high chair in restaurants it so good! The only thing I didn’t like is not really and storage if you buy bulky stuff.

Purchased in June 2019 at David Jones for A$438.00.

JaeSkye

JaeSkyeSydney, NSW

This pram is awesome.

My husband and I are both tall, so the Stokke Xplory 6 was originally “the one” for it’s height and how high the cot sat. But it is so much more than just a high pram. It is so smooth and light to push and it manoeuvres like a dream. The suspension is fantastic! The build quality is so sturdy and high quality. It folds super easily as well. The only thing that may be a deal breaker for some is the storage - it is a lot smaller than most prams but for us it is a perfect size.
We love how practical this pram is, and how good it looks. We love pushing this pram and my little one loves riding in it.

Purchased in January 2019.

Elsha

ElshaPerth

Fantastic and Beautiful pram

This is my second Xplory after the V4. The reason I upgraded to V5 mainly just want the Marina styles.. other than that, my V4 just doing all I need! Like some other said, this is one kind of pram that either you love it or you hate it.. and I’m one that obviously Love it!! Couldn’t apart with it! The height.. the beauty.. the function.. plus the generous size of sibling board.. And my bub honestly looks so comfortable on it compares on my other pram. Not to say their customer services are spot on! They very helpful and responsive.. never has problems on claiming warranty, they do acted quickly. My other worry only, my LO getting bigger soon and we have no more plan to add another so has to say bye bye to my beloved *sigh*

Christian

ChristianINNALOO

My one baby splurge. I have no regrets.

Maz

MazGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simply stunning!

If you’re looking to invest in a stylish, comfortable and durable pram, this is it!! Although I got mine second hand, it is really worth the big bucks even 2nd hand ones!
The bag is big to carry the essential items and what I love most about it is just how high my LO sits on it as well as the adjustable handle & seat! We always get compliments on how it stands out on it’s looks too!

Bambilaboo

BambilabooSydney

Feels and looks amazing

Smooth to push, perfect height. Folding is very easy and fits in boot nicely, with no trouble. Beautiful quality and very cozy for your baby. Allows interaction whilst on the move. All the range look wonderful and I feel proud of my Stokke, easy to clean.
Fantastic after care and advice available.

October 2nd 2018 Update: Fantastic

Great to connect with your baby. Versatile and timeless. Easy to use an fold into your car. Comfy for baby. Looks fantastic and feels great to push.
Xplory 6 has just launched and has some amazing upgrades !!
Xplory is a classic Stokke and is classy and very high quality.

LAC

LACSouth East Queensland, QLD

A dream to use

Michelle

MichellePeel, WA

Not bad

This pram is good quality for what's its worth, its very easy for me to fold.
I used it many times as I don't drive and it has lasted many walks along the beach to the shops and just everyday activities. I also liked that I could put my shopping in the bottom

Angela

AngelaBrisbane

Not worth the price

Miss B

Miss BPerth

Not so practical but yet I love it

This pram is great quality, you can tell.. but it’s shocking at the same time with the amount of time it takes to assemble, it’s like an adult jigsaw.. buttons here, clips there, a weird bag that clips to the bottom as the basket.. super bizzare but it’s very steady, but heavy.

Tony C.

Tony C.Riverwood

Pretty stable but average in terms of usability.

The build is very high quality and stable. The benefits are that the baby is sitting much higher and is easy to tend to without the need to bend your back. However, the stroller is super heavy and is very complex to break down into the different components for storage. The bag on the bottom is a bit inconvenient as we have to unzip every time. Sometimes we wish we purchased the Crusi instead.

kim

kimMelbourne

It is pretty, but a bit heavy.

Easy to maneuver, not so easy to fold/unfold/carry if you are a 162cm mom like me -- you just have to have a car when you use it. The quality is certainly good, along with its structure and its look. I bought the v5 model at david jones for 1300+, very good price, cannot complain.

Katherine

Katherine

Great! Stylish and perfect for tall people

We wanted something simple and practical that looks good, my husband and I are both over 6 ft tall so also wanted something up higher. This ticks all the boxes and we purchased prior to the baby so it was ready to go. It’s simple to use and functional. We opted for grey as it was the most stylish.

Bebster

BebsterPerth, WA

Trendy, easy to manoeuvre and just plain cool

I am super happy with this pram and would buy it over and over again! Sturdy, push it with one hand, not overly heavy But folding it is a mofo! However this is due to the height of the pram if you are a tall person and your baby loves to observe the world then this is the pram for you! There is absolutely nothing out there that could match it and if you are like me and love when people perve on your pram then look no further! It really makes people turn heads but that could also be the price tag! I love it however the reason why I gave it 4 starts is because of the folding and no shopping basket. I still absolutely love it

yoel c.

yoel c.asked

Xplory

would any of the newer versions of the xplory seat fit on my v3 model?

Mary L.

Mary L.asked

Xplory V6

I just purchase Xplory v6, Just wonder whether the foot rest is adjustable and what is the maximum age that a child can fit in? 3 or 4 years old?

Hi Mary,
The footrest is adjustable, it has a little latch at the bottom of the footrest that allows it to be moved up and down. And weight is up to 15kgs for the seat. We still have ours and our little boy who is 2.5yrs olds is on the lower end of the percentile range. Hope that helps

Stokke
Catherine M.Stokke

Hi Mary,
Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the Stokke family!
The footrest on earlier model Xplory's (up to V5) is adjustable, as mentioned above. With the new improved V6 model, the footrest has been redesigned to make the stroller easier to use when folding the stroller and reversing the seat. This new footrest is fixed to the stroller seat, but the padding on the footrest can be adjusted offering extra comfort and better leg support for baby in comparison to earlier models.
For Australia, the Stokke Xplory is tested and approved for a maximum recommended load (with normal use) of 15kg, but in the US/Canada the exact same Xplory is actually tested and approved to be used up to 20kg.
We hope this information helps!
If you have any other questions about your new purchase, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support team on 02 8863 2886.
Kind Regards,
Catherine
Stokke Australia Team

Lydia C.

Lydia C.asked

Xplory

Hi I have a v4 frame and am looking on buying a new carrycot, does the new carrycot fit that frame ? If not, do u know where still sells carry cots for that type of frame please?

Get an answer from our members and Stokke representatives

Other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers