V3, V4, V1, etc...
See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Stokke

• Suitable for Running Yes (3) · No (3)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Holbi T.
Holbi T.Canberra 2600, ACT

The only person in the world who doesn't rate this pram.

I seem to be the only person who doesn't like the Stokke! It moves well, I like that. BUT the funky looking push bar doesn't allow for your baby bag to attach! It gets stuck folding and my least fav part, the stupid bag underneath for shopping. O sit and envy all the mums with their massive undercompartments for all their shopping. Try a few first!

Kushla M.
Kushla M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just what we had hoped for

We took ages to look into a pram as it was one of our only big ticket items. We are so glad we got the Stokke Xplory. We have the all black version which is sleek and looks great and the height and width of this stroller is fantastic, high enough for great interaction, museums, city and garden walks, galleries and zipping through smaller aisles and elevators, converting it into a high chair and in day to day life. My child is so comfortable in his chair and really enjoys being up high and seeing the world. The bag is deceptively large and we put a backpack on the other side so we can use the pram bag for shopping. Fits in car boot easily with room to spare and super easy to take apart. All in all money well spent.

Purchased in February 2018 at Kiddie Country.

MFLY
MFLY

Perfect pram from newborn to toddler

- Very satisfied with my pram very easy to move around, not too bulky or heavy.
- Pram has only 2 parts making it easy when packing away or placing it in a car.
- 3 adjustable seating settings taking your child through their stages baby/infant/toddler.
- very easy to clean just wipe away !

Purchased in January 2019 at David Jones.

kra
kraSydney, NSW

The best pram

Best pram! I've been using it for 2 yrs and still looks brand new. Very sturdy and I just love how it looks. You can even use it as a high chair when you're dining out

Purchased in October 2017 at David Jones for $1,200.00.

Cat T
Cat TSouth East Queensland, QLD

After nearly 1.5 years, still love this stroller.

Purchased in April 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Kate
KateRedbank Plains

My favourite purchase ever!

I love this pram. It's the best thing I've bought for baby. Such smooth steering, baby is so comfy in it, and it's so different from all the other prams out there. I wouldn't be without it now. Absolutely love it!

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Bunting for $599.00.

Queenslandermum
QueenslandermumNorth Queensland, QLD

Stokked with my Stokke

6 years ago my first bub won this pram in a national competition, I am now using for my 2nd child and even 6 years later it does not dissapoint. Still to this day I get compliments everywhere I go. The pram is lightweight, you can chop and change the textiles and my bub loves facing forward when she is alert and loves lying back and looking at me when she is on the tired side. I would never go back to any other stroller now that I have this one, and since receiving this pram I have bought many other products which also do not disspoint.

Purchased in November 2013.

Trinity
TrinitySouth East Queensland, QLD

The height of this pram is amazing!

I got the pram because I love how high it is. It’s so convenient when going shopping and not having to bend down to your baby constantly. Use it as a high chair in restaurants it so good! The only thing I didn’t like is not really and storage if you buy bulky stuff.

Purchased in June 2019 at David Jones for $438.00.

JaeSkye
JaeSkyeSydney, NSW

This pram is awesome.

My husband and I are both tall, so the Stokke Xplory 6 was originally “the one” for it’s height and how high the cot sat. But it is so much more than just a high pram. It is so smooth and light to push and it manoeuvres like a dream. The suspension is fantastic! The build quality is so sturdy and high quality. It folds super easily as well. The only thing that may be a deal breaker for some is the storage - it is a lot smaller than most prams but for us it is a perfect size.
We love how practical this pram is, and how good it looks. We love pushing this pram and my little one loves riding in it.

Purchased in January 2019.

Elsha
ElshaPerth

Fantastic and Beautiful pram

This is my second Xplory after the V4. The reason I upgraded to V5 mainly just want the Marina styles.. other than that, my V4 just doing all I need! Like some other said, this is one kind of pram that either you love it or you hate it.. and I’m one that obviously Love it!! Couldn’t apart with it! The height.. the beauty.. the function.. plus the generous size of sibling board.. And my bub honestly looks so comfortable on it compares on my other pram. Not to say their customer services are spot on! They very helpful and responsive.. never has problems on claiming warranty, they do acted quickly. My other worry only, my LO getting bigger soon and we have no more plan to add another so has to say bye bye to my beloved *sigh*

Christian
ChristianINNALOO

My one baby splurge. I have no regrets.

Maz
MazGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simply stunning!

If you’re looking to invest in a stylish, comfortable and durable pram, this is it!! Although I got mine second hand, it is really worth the big bucks even 2nd hand ones!
The bag is big to carry the essential items and what I love most about it is just how high my LO sits on it as well as the adjustable handle & seat! We always get compliments on how it stands out on it’s looks too!

Bambilaboo
BambilabooSydney

Feels and looks amazing

Smooth to push, perfect height. Folding is very easy and fits in boot nicely, with no trouble. Beautiful quality and very cozy for your baby. Allows interaction whilst on the move. All the range look wonderful and I feel proud of my Stokke, easy to clean.
Fantastic after care and advice available.

October 2nd 2018 Update: Fantastic

Great to connect with your baby. Versatile and timeless. Easy to use an fold into your car. Comfy for baby. Looks fantastic and feels great to push.
Xplory 6 has just launched and has some amazing upgrades !!
Xplory is a classic Stokke and is classy and very high quality.

LAC
LACSouth East Queensland, QLD

A dream to use

Michelle
MichellePeel, WA

Not bad

This pram is good quality for what's its worth, its very easy for me to fold.
I used it many times as I don't drive and it has lasted many walks along the beach to the shops and just everyday activities. I also liked that I could put my shopping in the bottom

Read more reviews - page 2