Store DJ Physical store

Store DJ Physical store

Desmond Last

Desmond LastSydney, NSW

They do not care. I will never buy from them.

I wanted an Akai MPC Live - a $1500 purchase. I went to the DJ Store shop on Parramatta road and after a demo was told that 'they did not know when stock would arrive and there are none in the Country'. I left my details. Nobody followed me up. Now several months later they still do not have stock. I also want the New Pioneer DDJ 200. On their website no information is given on when you will get one if you place an order. I cannot believe how 'random' this company is. It is as if they do not want our business.

Store LocationDJ Store Parramatta Road Sydney
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Anthony TK

Anthony TKRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Store DJ Service

I bought a Traktor 2 Controller and software from Store DJ. I was a bit nervous considering I had only just started DJing, but the guys in Store DJ were really helpful and sorted me out. Thanks heaps Store DJ, you guys rock!!!!

Store LocationBrisbane City