Store DJ Physical store

Store DJ Physical store

They do not care. I will never buy from them.

I wanted an Akai MPC Live - a $1500 purchase. I went to the DJ Store shop on Parramatta road and after a demo was told that 'they did not know when stock would arrive and there are none in the Country'. I left my details. Nobody followed me up. Now several months later they still do not have stock. I also want the New Pioneer DDJ 200. On their website no information is given on when you will get one if you place an order. I cannot believe how 'random' this company is. It is as if they do not want our business.

Store LocationDJ Store Parramatta Road Sydney
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Store DJ Service

I bought a Traktor 2 Controller and software from Store DJ. I was a bit nervous considering I had only just started DJing, but the guys in Store DJ were really helpful and sorted me out. Thanks heaps Store DJ, you guys rock!!!!

Store LocationBrisbane City
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Buy your cables elsewhere

StoreDJ stock HOSA cables and according to their sales guys in Perth HOSA's agents in Australia do not offer any warranty as they regard cables as consumable items. This is not HOSA or their distributor in Australia - Roland's official policy which is for a limited lifetime warranty as advertised on the HOSA website. You may also, like me, get different responses if you ring up vs visit the store. The lady I spoke to on the phone said ‘Sure we will replace it, bring it in’ apparently she was elsewhere in Australia as their phone system transfers you if staff are busy. When I took it to the store - wet day, one hour trip ‘There is no warranty on HOSA, their distributer say cables are consumables’. This is not the first time I’ve had an issue with StoreDJ, they also told me a subwoofer was in stock, then when I went to pick it it up it was a demo unit, then they could not sell it because the ‘boss’ in the east wanted to keep it for demos. I ended up going elsewhere as it was cheaper and less hassle even though I had purchased the monitors from them. They were also unwilling to honour a quote one of their salespeople had given me because it was ‘too cheap’. I understand all decisions about what products to stock are made elsewhere but they need to comply with consumer law and stop treating Perth customers as if they don’t mind and we don’t matter. HOSA's distributor in Australia immediately offered to replace the faulty cable after HOSA told them what was happening.

Product PurchasedHOSA 3.5mm stereo to male XLR's