Stove Doctor

A very good experience and a fantastic finished product

Very efficient service. I didn't wait long to have someone come and quote and once I gave the go ahead, things moved fast. Zac, who measured and quoted is incredibly professional and he did a brilliant job with the installation. His manner was always friendly and polite and he is a perfectionist in his work. Highly recommend, especially Zac

Great service man

The gentleman knew exactly what the problem was .Fixed it and was very polite also picked up another problem and attended to that .i will recommend your company to family and friends

Umit

UmitSydney, NSW

Operationally terrible.

Ian

IanSydney, NSW

Cook Top Repair

Hello Stove Doctor,
I would like to commend Daniel your technician who repaired our stove top.

He is a credit to himself and your company, friendly, knowledgeable, polite and efficient.

Ali

AliSydney, NSW

Very professional

The installer that came to install the rangehood done an excellent job he called me before he came to the property removed the old rangehood replaced with new one satisfied

Rare

RareSydney, NSW

Terrible communication!!!!

The real-estate contacted them and unfortunately I'm not living in that property again. Sent so many emails and called them to advise them about this but they still insisted us to give us access to the property we don't lives in!!! Please stop harrasing tenant and contact the real-estate or whoever call them for booking.

Very professional

The gentleman that came to install my new stove were quick, efficient and very clean. They came in and set up everything before starting their work and didn't require assistance or additional tools. Thankyou for sending the professionals Stove Doctor

Jenny and Chris

Jenny and ChrisSydney, NSW

Fantastic Installation & Service

We had a new oven & cooktop installed. Everything was smooth from quote enquiry, to booking then the installation by two amazing technicians. Thank you. Will definitely use your company again.

Stu H

Stu HSydney, NSW

Ilve oven repair

Once I made the booking, I received reminders of the upcoming booking via text and email. The oven technician arrived on time. New thermostat installed quickly. The technician then took time to thoroughly test the oven was functioning properly. I would recommend Stove Doctor both for customer service and quality of repairs.

Find out how Stove Doctor compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Installation was professional, back office was horrible

The installation of a new dishwasher resulted in a rotting sewerage smell in my apartment for almost 2 weeks.

No help was provided what so ever from Stove Doctor in resolving this issue, not the most professional and service minded company, would not recommend!

Sudha

SudhaSydney, NSW

Professional and top notch experience

I got new range hood installed from Stove Doctor. They did an amazing job. They came to my house on time and had brought everything necessary, including a rubber mat to avoid any stains/damages to the kitchen tiles. I particularly liked their emphasis on cleaning. Overall I had best installation experience and I would use them again whenever the need arises.

Honest and professional

Sushil gave excellent service and alerted us to a very serious issue beneath our stove that could have led to a fire. His thorough inspection was very much appreciated and deserves commendation.

Good job

I received efficient, professional and courteous service from the service man, Sushil. Diagnosed the oven problem quickly and after installing the replacement part, left the kitchen area clean and tidy

Super friendly and quick!

Sushil was very professional and friendly. He came in, got the job done quickly and was very helpful in explaining what was wrong. Thanks for your service! Will use them again if needed.

Excellent work

Excellent fault finding, in and out of the apartment Great service, excellent covid-19 hygiene. We can use the dryer again specially during winter when there isn't much sun out. Thank you stove Doctor

Good job

Completed the job satisfactorily. Susil made the effort to be courteous and explained the problem and solution
Thank you.

Greg M.

Greg M.Sydney, NSW

Great experience from start to finish

We needed a replacement oven element and a new range hood. The entire process from initial call through quoting, product advice, then installation was exactly how it should be. Everything was done as promised. The installers were professional, personable, did a great job, cleaned up and took our old stuff away. Highly recommended. We'll use Stove Doctor again.

John M.

John M.Sydney, NSW

Two thumbs up!!

Did an awesome job, quick, efficient and tidy.Also new appliance/oven, they installed it perfectly and made it leveled and all!! So happy!!! Couldn't have done a better job myself ! Honestly

Fantastic service

Thanks to two very polite technicians who attended on such a wet morning to replace gas stove. They worked efficiently and quietly and answered all our questions.
June and Anthony.

WhitePointerNet

WhitePointerNetSydney, NSW

No mess, no mistakes

They were very fast and professional. No mess, no mistakes - identified the issue and had the part ready so quickly and efficiently I thought they already (psychically) knew what was wrong before they even got here.
The new heating element for the fan they installed works so much better than the old one ever did; it must be much better quality than the old one as now it pre-heats in half the time so we're very, very happy indeed!

Nikki M.

Nikki M.asked

Had stove doctor come to my rental property to look at stove but ended up fixing it on a Sunday then tells my house mate not to use more the two hot plates at a time I used three and the power cut out and ever since the work was done my daily klw has gone up the we were advices that it needs to be replace by a different company

csf

csfasked

Does Stove Dr service Melbourne suburbs?
Caroline

David Elliott
David Elliott

Hi Caroline. I am not sure but I dont think so. Best to contact them to find out. David.

Hi,

Please note we service the Sydney wide metropolitan only at the moment. If you would like to double check if we service your area please call our team on 02 9621 5440 or check out the full list of the suburb we service please visit link below:

Get an answer from our members and Stove Doctor representatives