Sully

SullySydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service, the best !

Great job done on time at the right price by friendly, capable and efficient people! The best and I would recommend them every time ! Our oven now works like new at a fraction of the cost of a new one ! Had a new thermocouple and ignition switch fitted ! So happy !

Suzanne

SuzanneSydney, NSW

Absolutely perfect!

Exceptional service from my initial call right through to the install of my new oven. I couldn't be happier with the service. I was kept well informed about what was happening every step of the way.

The 2 men who installed my oven where so nice and even cleaned everything up once they were finished.

One very happy customer, thank you!

Beverley

Beverley Sydney, NSW

Oven and Dishwasher

I am really happy that I choose The Stove Doctor for both my repairs, they arrived when they said they would and did an excellent job, great price and service, I wouldn’t look any further I will always choose them for future repairs. My repair man was Johnny.

Stove DoctorStove Doctor

We just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your business. Thank you for the continued trust you have put in our brand. We wish you all the very best and we will pass this on to Johnny too.

Find out how Stove Doctor compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Dishwasher instillation (Xmas Eve)

Danny and James arrived an hour early which was fantastic. Which meant I could get on with the rest of my day. Very professional, efficient and helpful, ensuring I knew how to use the appliance before leaving. They even cleaned the area behind the dishwasher for me when they removed the old appliance. Extremely happy with the service!

Stove DoctorStove Doctor

We take pride in your business with us. Our ongoing success relies on the loyalty and support of customers like you. Thank you.

Quick and easy

Symptoms... a faulty oven. With the help of Doctors Danny and Jaiden, we had new oven installed and fitted, to existing cabinetry, in no time at all. It was quick, easy and painless. Thanks gents and the Stove Doctor!

Stove DoctorStove Doctor

We would like to thank you for doing business with our company and thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. All the best.

sharika

sharikaSydney, NSW

Smooth service!

They are very professional and on time. Never had any trouble with them in terms of installation and delivery. Jason and Duran were so helpful to explain the functionality and help me get familiarised with the new machine:)

Stove DoctorStove Doctor

We just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your time in giving a lovely review. We sincerely appreciate it. Enjoy your new appliance.

Brilliant and quick installation

Jacob and Dusan were wonderful installing our new dishwasher this morning. They were on time and gave us a heads up when they were close by so that we could ensure we were home. They were incredibly professional, quick and nice and I couldn’t recommend them enough.

Stove DoctorStove Doctor

Thank you for the glowing review. We truly appreciate it. Our ongoing success relies on the loyalty and support of customers like you.

Quick, efficient and effective

Liam and Rhys were on time. Got everything done without any fuss. Everything was replaced and it was done in about 25mins. They showed me how to use my new stove top and even run me through trouble shooting if something occurs.

Stove DoctorStove Doctor

Thank you for your business and your trust. It is our pleasure to work with you. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

Anna b

Anna bSydney, NSW

Love my new stove

Great job Liam & Rhys were quick professional with installing ,they even cleaned up after them selves & gave me good instructions on the new stove .They Did a perfect job the stove looks really good . I am Happy overall
So excited I can cook again Thank-you guys highly recommend stove doctor is a great service

Stove DoctorStove Doctor

We're so pleased, thank you for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. Have a great day.

The heat is on.

All went very well. Blake and associate was quick and efficient. Very happy to be able to cook again. Bit of a shock under old oven but the large chillies were swept up and disposed of. Great job.

Stove DoctorStove Doctor

Thanks for your Review -it was nothing but an immense pleasure to assist you. Enjoy your cooking, keep those chillies in the pan. Enjoy!!

Thank you, that was quick clean and very professional

Danny an Dusan the Stove doctors experts are great, done fantastic quick and nice professional install for us
I love my new stove ready to start my Christmas cooking
Merry Christmas guys
Regards
Attila and Susan

Stove DoctorStove Doctor

Thanks so much for your Review - We hope you have a fabulous Christmas. We are so grateful for the pleasure of working with you.

Very good service

Danny and Dusan are very polite and did a really great job installing the new stove. It was fast and there were hardly any issues. Highly recommended to use Stove Doctor in the future

Stove DoctorStove Doctor

Thank you so your support. We truly appreciate your business.

Hari raj kc

Hari raj kcSydney, NSW

Today's work by Danny and Dusan was awesome

These guys are so punctual.they fixed our stove and clean up everything before they leave and ready for use.stove looks good happy with it.Thank u Danny and Dusan for service

Stove DoctorStove Doctor

Thank you so much for your business. We are honoured to have clients like you.

Chacone Wati

Chacone WatiSydney, NSW

Great looking stove! Very happy

Stove looks great, very happy with it and can’t wait to use it. Special thanks to Daniel and Dusan who were very friendly! They showed up nice and early, the job was done promptly and they even cleaned up, great service!

Stove DoctorStove Doctor

Thank you for the privilege of your business. Please let us know if we can help in the future.

Chris B.

Chris B.Sydney, NSW

Quick, clean and professional

The guys were in and out in what felt like only a few minutes, cleaned up everything before they left and were good enough to put up with me being several hours late - really awesome job and brilliant service! Cannot recommend them more!

Stove DoctorStove Doctor

Thank you, we sincerely appreciate your business. It has been our pleasure to work with you.

Find out how Stove Doctor compares to other Appliance Repair Services

19 nov 2020 installed our new stove today with speed and efficiency, leaving our kitchen clean and ready for use. All packaging and our old appliance were removed. Good job, thank you

Stove DoctorStove Doctor

Congratulations on your recent purchase. Thank you for your business, your trust, and your confidence. It is our pleasure to work with you.

Joakim G.

Joakim G.

Delivered and installed new washing machine and dishwasher

Delivered and Installed by Blake from stovedoctors.
Professional and efficient service. Got new dishwasher and washing machine. Checked and made sure it all worked before leaving.

X x x x x

Stove DoctorStove Doctor

We are loaded with appreciation for the privilege of your business. Thank you.

Imogen

ImogenSydney, NSW

Liam and Rhys were super speedy installing our new dishwasher, they even asked for a towel to clean up the spilled water from the old dishwasher it was a great service

Stove DoctorStove Doctor

It was a pleasure doing business with you. Thank you for giving us the opportunity of working with you. A big ‘Thank You’ on our behalf for the recent purchase.

Good service

Blake installed our new stove top today with speed and efficiency, leaving our kitchen clean and ready for use. All packaging and our old appliance were removed. Good job, thank you.

Job well done

Professional, courteous, Gentlemen. Both Jayden n Jacob arrived on time and replaced my faulty oven. And cleaned up as well, after completing the job. Also took time to demonstrate the new oven.

Stove DoctorStove Doctor

Thank you. We sincerely appreciate your business. It was our privilege to do business with you, and the great pleasure to serve you.

Karen B.

Karen B.asked

My mother is at Milsons Point. Her Chef oven EW99FC 9661-1088 bottom oven of duo built in needs its door fixed was not closing properly so mums carer removed the door and thus needs fixing back. What hours are you available between xmas and new year 2020? How much would this cost the 90 year old cantankerous pensioner?

Nikki M.

Nikki M.asked

Had stove doctor come to my rental property to look at stove but ended up fixing it on a Sunday then tells my house mate not to use more the two hot plates at a time I used three and the power cut out and ever since the work was done my daily klw has gone up the we were advices that it needs to be replace by a different company

csf

csfasked

Does Stove Dr service Melbourne suburbs?
Caroline

David Elliott
David Elliott

Hi Caroline. I am not sure but I dont think so. Best to contact them to find out. David.

Hi,

Please note we service the Sydney wide metropolitan only at the moment. If you would like to double check if we service your area please call our team on 02 9621 5440 or check out the full list of the suburb we service please visit link below:

Get an answer from our members and Stove Doctor representatives