BRAD M

BRAD MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

GREAT SERVICE.

It is our privilege to be entrusted with servicing the needs of Strata Data’s valued clients.
We have found Strata Data to be professional, thorough and well trained in all our dealings and a great service partner.
We share the same ideals of quality service and attention to detail.
We look forward to many more years of service to Strata Data and their valued clientele.

erydshfrtjMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good working Group

Generally all staff have a good working knowledge of the Body Corporate objectives and work well in this environment. :) Management has worked hard to develop staff to a high standard of customer care

Hi Mark
Its Bob from Gary's Gutters not sure who erydshfrti is, might be one of Kapils mates. Ha Ha
Cheers

Peter Fleming

Peter FlemingMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Competence, reliability and service

I have been the Presiding Officer of a Committee that actually manages our corporation. We look to Strata Data to provide us with services to enable us to do our job on behalf of our owners. We demand high standards. Charlene and Michelle are an excellent team and above all they understand what we want. They are competent and professional. They are reliable, particularly under pressure. They are able to work at this high level this because they fully understand our objectives and priorities. Things get done when and how we want them. On top of all that they are two very pleasant people.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Strata Data Group compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Kate S.

Kate S.South Australia

Insurance Claim

Our dealings with Sharon Stewart from the insurance sector of Strata Data have been excellent. Sharon is extremely knowledgeable, understanding and compassionate. A great asset to the company. Highly recommended.

Jeff G.

Jeff G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

high level strata provider

have been part of strata data as an indiviual contractor for a long time,high level services are provided by first contact team in office and followed up by quality trades people very proud to be apart of this team

Julz

JulzCentral, SA

Lack of faith

Our Strata is quite different and possibly presents unusual issues. Unfortunately our faith in Strata Data dwindles each year due to lack of response and follow up. We're in our 3rd year and on our 3rd Manager.

George J.

George J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Zero responsiveness, zero action

Good luck getting a hold of your strata manager with this company, and when you do, prepare to wait an age for maintenance to be done at your Corporation. Also, isn't giving the majority of maintenance work to 'Maintenance Matters' (a sister company) a major conflict of interest??

Kathleen

KathleenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Strata Data Body Corporate Management

I live in a group of 4 units that are managed by Strata Data. My main dealings are with Lisa Allington and she goes above and beyond to help us in all areas. She is always very personable and nothing is too much trouble. Rebecca Latta is our stata manager. I do not have as much to do with Rebecca but when I have dealt with her she has been lovely also. I would not hesitate to recommend Lisa and Rebecca to help manage your properties. I thank them both very much for all the help they give me.

Ann

AnnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Strata Data Representative

Julie Bennett is a great at keeping us informed and up to date at all times. We feel like she is actually looking after our best interests at all times. Her hard work is much appreciated and recognised by us.

Leanne Thomas

Leanne ThomasSydney, NSW

Body Corporate Management

Very pleased with our Body Corporate Management team. Annie Gleeson is always across everything pertaining to our property & super efficient in getting tasks done. She's also very experienced in her Strata knowledge & always offering her recommendations to assist us with making the right / best decisions. The reliable & dependable service provided is very much appreciated especially being an interstate owner. thank you

Jo ThomasAdelaide

Always Caring!

Sharnie from Glen Osmond Branch is ONE OF A KIND. Very efficient, compassionate kind, caring, understanding and gets the problems sorted herself, or gets resolutions promptly. Nothing is too much for her to handle. A real Gem, a rare find.

Jo Thomas

She deserves every word! Just don't let her leave!!! :)

Kristy

KristyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service with my insurance claim.

Just wanted to say Thankyou to Sharon from the insurance department for handling my insurance claim. I was very impressed with how it was handled so efficiently and nothing was too much hassle for Sharon. She kept me up to date and replied to my emails and calls without delay. Definitely made the whole process as stress free as possible.
Thanks again Sharon.

Strata D.Strata Data Group

Excellent service, exactly what I was looking for!

Being in self managed Strata units I was after some information on renovations and the legal requirements of owners regarding same. I was given all the information and more than I required to address the challenge . The interaction with Lauren was extremely positive, helpful and professional.

Noel

NoelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very efficient

Prompt, accurate and efficient with plenty of detail to resolve the issue that I had the query on
Detailed evidence and detailed records made available to resolve the issue raised

bpse123

bpse123Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great organisation.

Good business run by good people. The fact its locally owned and operated shows in the way they conduct buisness and the personalised service they continue to provide. They look after all 8 of my property investments in SA. Highly reccomended for anybody needing property management, strata services or maintenance for their properties.

George A.

George A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exemplary Management and Interaction

Julie provides consistent and professional support. She is prompt to answer queries and resolve any maintenance issues when they are raised. Her maturity and good humour are of great value in navigating the sometimes complex situations which Strata living and the personalities involved present. She is ably assisted by Michelle. Between them they are the best representatives which a firm could hope for and that they work for Strata Data reflects well on the organisation itself.

Great Service

Strata were great in reimbursement with garden renovations we had done on our yard. We provided receipts and they got back to me within the day and had lodged the payments that afternoon, thank you so much.

Graham H.

Graham H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Seamless!

Strata Data were one of the first and only companies that gave me a clear update on how they would interact with us amid COVID-19. Our Strata Meeting was switched from our normal meeting to a teleconference and the process was seamless. Now I understand almost everyone there is working from home, but again the response and interaction hasn't changed, phones are still answered, emails are still responded to. Well done to the "staff that support the staff" in giving me confidence that their own house is in order, so they can make sure mine is.

E. Koutelas

E. KoutelasMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

VERY HELPFUL

VERY,VERY helpful. I cannot thank Sharon enough for her guidance and help. Good to have people on the other side of the phone that are willing to help out. TOP STUFF......Keep it up. Thanking you. E Koutelas

Top Job

Strata Manager Annie, and her assistant Michelle, are very professional
Questions answered concisely and issues followed up promptly
More than "very satisfied" with the level of service provided
Keep up the excellent work
Strata Corporation 996