Jo Thomas

Jo ThomasAdelaide

Puts our minds at rest!

Since Martin and Sharni have joined this team, our group is a lot more pleased, with the quality of relationships we now have. Prompt replies to phone messages and emails, are now a blessing, to deal with. Their friendliness, knowledge and caring nature is warming. I honestly hope this team is here to stay!

Strata D.Strata Data Group

Rebecca was chairwoman of our AGM.

Rebecca was very friendly on meeting those that attended. The meeting took just about an hour so was very well run. It was great to meet Rebecca. As it is always nice to put a face to a name. I look forward to seeing her again next year. Very good job. Regards Jane Seal

Linda

LindaAdelaide

Stella Job!

Our strata manager Mark is not only competent but very reliable. He always follows up on our enquires and makes having a general BC meeting easy by coming into our premises.

John S.

John S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prompt Responses & Easy to Deal With

My wife & I have investment properties in and around Adelaide and have experienced different management companies as a result. Without a doubt Strata Data has provided us with the best service compared to others. They are prompt when answering any queries. We have also found them to be open and honest in all our dealings with them. Unfortunately we can’t say the same about the others. Very happy with Strata Data!

helpful and efficient

Strata Data have always been helpful and knows the rules well. Prompt attention to problems and cooperative in sorting out details. Fees are a little higher than some strata management groups.

Excellent service great team

I am very pleased that Stata Data is performing beyond expectations. Julie is fully aware. Of our situation and is very supportive with positive suggestions. Very friendly. If the office is called some one answers pleasantly and if the query cannot be answered immediately an answer is obtained as quickly as possible

Gavin Dennien

Gavin DennienAdelaide SA

Satisfied client re a smaller group

We are a very small strata group. Our appointed Manager and his assistant provide prompt service in regard to replies to emails etc. Actions authorised at the AGM are carried out in a timely fashion. Alternative options re any quotes are always offered. Thank you.

Heather M.

Heather M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service and support

I have lived in a strata managed property for over 5 years and for most of that time my previous property manager was hopeless. Late 2018 our manager changed and the support and service has drastically improved. Sharyna Bosworth and Martin O’Neil in Adelaide are amazing! They are efficient, helpful and always pleasant to talk to and very quick to fix issues.

MCH

MCHMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional service

I have had dealings with Strata Data for 8 years and have found their service to be excellent. In particular, Martin and Sharyna have been fantastic through their responsiveness and professionalism with all types of queries and requests.

David B.

David B.South Australia

A Cut Above The Rest

We have found the staff at Strata Data to be highly professional. We have come from another Management firm to Strata Data and the difference in service and knowledge is astonishing. We highly recommend. Keep up the good work!!

Pip

PipMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

remarkably bad

As a property owner who utilised Strata Datas services under a Strata Corporation we experienced exceptionally poor communication most of the time, slow waiting periods for jobs to be completed, poor organisation, newly appointed Strata Mgrs often without notification and much more. Strata Data most definitely had other priorities, they lacked care and attention and provided very bad customer service and rapport.

Strata Data Fantastic

We have now had a long association with SD. Starting off with Tom as our manager who we were sad to lose. Then we got the wonderful Julie Bennett. Out of 10 Julie gets a 20. She is a pleasure to deal with. Cares about us and the meetings are something we look forward to. Michelle is new to us but is excellent as well. Bob Parr OAM.

Disgusting service

Have been waiting a few months to get an engineer to look at a property that has serious termite damage.I have done more chasing around for quotes etc than strata data combined.I mistakenly received an email from [name removed] telling engineer that we were a nightmare to deal with,
signed off with ''heaven help us LOL.I cannot see funny side of unit possibly falling down.You have to chase them all the time,they charge huge fees and laugh behind your back when asked to do their job. Obviously don't care about clients. DON'T USE THEM.
Glenn

Kevin Radloff

Kevin Radloff

Great service and advice.

Thank you to the team at Strata Data, Sharon is fabulous in the specialist arena of Insurance for Strata / Community titles. Quick responses to questions, really appreciate that. Nothing is too much trouble.

Mark Amar

Just to let you know that your management of meeting skills are some of the best I have seen. Your ability to manage all of our little personalities, keep on track, stick to the agenda and the issue at hand, keep the meeting on time and "diffuse situations of any bulls who choose to lock horns" is outstanding. You come up with solutions and your knowledge of the rules gives me confidence in Strata Data to manage our property

Darren

DarrenSouth Australia

Professional Team Members

As always the Strata Data team members I deal with are extremely professional, knowledgeable and manage our properties to a high standard, one major area is the fact Pat & Lisa are actually respond to emails in a very timely manner, answer the telephone and action our requirements in an exceedingly timely manner.

Marilyn

MarilynSouth Australia

Very professional

On each occasion I have emailed Megan, she has been very helpful. She responds in a timely manner with informative and factual information. It has been a pleasure dealing with Megan. She is always professional.

Strata Overview

Mark handles any questions within a prompt time frame, any claims are dealt with straight away so there is no waiting around, we are always kept inform of any issues with the property.

Strata D.Strata Data Group

Ailsa Court AGM @ Strata Data Office - A/c payments !

The conduct of the meeting was ok - but as usual, and for some time now, my main complaint is that I cannot pay the 1/4ly subs at the front counter, with my credit card. It means that I must firstly travel into town to draw cash from the credit union - then drive home firstly and/or to the burnside post office to lodge a cash payment for the fees, which incur an additional fee for a transaction cost. I drive past the strata data office several times a week, and just a short stop is all that is needed. It also means that I do not receive any points that go towards my amex a/c.

I would be lying if I said that I find this arrangement satisfactory, and it is definitely not a commendable service.

Strata overview.

I am very impressed with Julie's prompt + professionalism when dealing with issues that arise within the complex from time to time. Julie's strategies when dealing with the occasional irate client (AGM) is commendable - her sense of humour helps as well!