Danny B.

Danny B.Sydney, NSW

Comprehensive and reliable strata management

The strata management service that our site specific managing agent provides is both efficient and effective. They have managed our significant and complex mixed residential and commercial building development for some time now and have never been found wanting. I would have no hesitation in recommending their services.

Chris

ChrisSydney Surrounds, NSW

Happy Treasurer!

As a first time strata unit resident owner, and treasurer of our owners corporation, I very much appreciate the online financial reporting system that Strata Plus provides - full real-time visibility of all transactions is great. Debbie Connelly, our Strata Manager, is always helpful, responsive to the requests of the officers and a pleasure to deal with.

Jeffrey Tan

Jeffrey TanSydney, NSW

Having great people makes all the difference

Christine Tomas from Strata Plus looks after my properties in Sydney and she is a joy to deal with. Christine is professional and responsive. Thanks for looking after me so well!

Jay Bracher

Jay BracherRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Professional Service is Guaranteed

I am the Chairperson/Secretary of the Community Association of a 242 Lot Tweed Heads Complex which has been dealing with Strata Plus for several years now and in particular Kelly Stewart, who is the licensee Manager of the Tweed Heads office. I have found Kelly to be very efficient and knowledgeable of the NSW Legislation governing our complex and the expert advice she gives to problem-solving situations that arise in a complex our size. Kelly has a close professional working relationship with myself and has the respect of all committee members of the complex and it is a pleasure to have her as our Strata Manager.

Hi Jay,
Thank you for sharing your experience with Strata Plus. We truly appreciate the feedback and are happy to hear Kelly has provided such professional service. I will ensure your lovely comments are passed on.

Great Service

Debbie Connolly is our Strata Manager who i had the pleasure of working with when I was part of the Strata Committee. Debbie's insight and commitment is invaluable, the guidance she provides is fabulous. I would have no problems in recommending.

Hi Deb,
Thank you for your kind words about Debbie. We are so pleased to hear that our team are delivering service to such high standards. The feedback has been passed on and is greatly appreciated.

Strataplus review

I am the chairman of the committee in our building and work closely with Faye Tang who has been a great source of advice and knowledge in the first year of our new building.
I’d highly recommend Faye

Hi Michael,
Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with Faye and Strata Plus. We look forward to continuing to work with you and will be sure to pass on your feedback.

Martin

MartinSydney, NSW

Perfect customer service

We are so lucky to have Miss Faye to help us with our apartment in Pymble. Her immediate responses to our requests for all defects report and other unit related enquiries has been much appreciated.

Hi Martin,
Thank you for the kind words about Faye. It's great to hear Faye is meeting your communication and response expectations. The feedback has been passed on and is greatly appreciated.

Cam E.

Cam E.Sydney, NSW

Easy and efficient

Strata plus manage my business property and they are very easy to deal with. Aideeni gave me good advice on some issues we were having and she has been very helpful throughout.

Hi Cam,
Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion on Strata Plus. We pride ourselves in giving outstanding service and look forward to continuing to work with you. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Aideeni.

Excellent customer service

StrataPlus have been looking after my properties for almost several years and have been excellent. Thank you to the StratPlus team. Especially thanks to my strata manager Faye! Her professionalism and timeliness is 1st rate.

Hi Sean,
Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We are so pleased to hear Faye and Strata Plus are meeting your expectations.

Jin Chen

Jin ChenSydney, NSW

Great service Mr Chew- Strataplus

We are so lucky to have Mr Jonathan Chew to continue assisting us with our apartment in Maroubra. His immediate responses to our requests for levy clarification and full explanation of the AGM agenda has been much appreciated.

Hi Jin,
Thank you for your kind words about Jonathan. We are so pleased to hear Jonathan has been so helpful and efficient with responses. The feedback has been passed on and is greatly appreciated.

Kerry

KerrySydney, NSW

Professional & always give excellent service

I have been dealing with Strata Plus for the past three years, mainly with Christine Tomas, and have always found them to be professional, well organised and a pleasure to deal. Matters are deal with quickly and in a friendly manner, and they are always willing to offer asistance.

Hi Kerry,
Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion on Strata Plus. We pride ourselves in giving outstanding service and look forward to continuing to work with you. We'll be sure to pass on your lovely feedback to Christine.

Chris

ChrisHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Professional Relationship

As chairperson of 60 apartments, I have worked closely with Michael Gilday and Strata Plus over the last four years. Michael's extensive strata knowledge is invaluable and, combined with his capable and calm demeanour, are excellent assets in building successful relationships with owners and contractors alike. The Strata Plus staff are professional, friendly and very service oriented. The due diligence and asset management integrity of our buildings is first class. Michael Gilday and the Strata Plus staff epitomise the success of true business relationships for all involved.

Hamish B

Hamish BSydney, NSW

Great organised & pleasure to do business with

Working within the Strata industry the advice and service provided by Sean Bermingham is second to none, with knowledge in the different areas of the industry and pleasant easy to work in with makes life easy in sometime complex situations and environments.

Hi Hamish,
Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion on Strata Plus. We are so pleased to hear you've had a such a positive and helpful experience with Sean.

Kim

KimSydney, NSW

Professional and Accommodating Service

During the past 4 months, I have dealt with various members of the Strata Plus team as they are the current strata managers for the complex where I am based and have always found them all to be very accommodating and professional in their approach.
Of all the Strata Plus personnel, I mostly deal with the Accounts Payable Division - in particular, Audrey Cheng, on a weekly basis and have found her to be very diligent in how she undertakes her role with regards to my requests and queries.
Thank you to all the Strata Plus team for your assistance to date.

Hi Kim
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience with our Accounts Team. We truly appreciate the feedback and are happy to hear Audrey has provided such professional service. Thanks again.

Natasha

NatashaSydney

Always professional and helpful.

My building belongs to Strata Plus, and I’ve always found them so helpful and professional with my random queries. They seem to always hold the answers and it’s never an issue getting prompt answers. Thank you!

Hi Natasha,
Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We are so pleased to hear Strata Plus is meeting your expectations.

George C.

George C.Sydney, NSW

I had a few defect issues within my apartment for a period of time but from the moment I got in touch with Faye, she took her time to understand my concern and dedicated her service with knowledge to have these matters dealt with professionally and resolved in a timely manner.

Hi George,
We are so pleased to hear that Faye has been very understanding and provided you with such helpful service levels. We will be sure to pass on your positive feedback.

A grateful client

I would like to commend Ronald Azar for his professionalism and his prompt responses in assisting in the organisation and maintenance of our building. Over the years I had built up a friendly relationship with firstly Fiona Mak and then Anh Dao and I was sorry that they moved on. However I was so pleased to meet Ronald who has quickly picked up the reins and could not be more helpful.
I do appreciate his friendly nature and his expertise in finding the right people to assist in maintenance matters. I am sure that his job is not easy as clients want their problems solved quickly but I have found Ronald to be calm and very willing to assist.

I am very happy with his service.

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Outstanding Strata Manager, Sean Bermingham and Strata Plus

If you are looking for a quality Strata Company and manager I can highly recommend Seam and the team at Strata Plus. They are always there to give you support and share their knowledge.

Hi Peter,
Thank you for the kind words about Sean and the Strata Plus team. The feedback has been passed on and is greatly appreciated.

Neil.

Neil.Sydney, NSW

Lucy is great

Everything runs very smoothly, the information is provided on time. Changes in reporting is updated quickly.
Most important the advice we receive is very sound and useful. Meetings are punctual and wsell run.

Hi Neil,

David O.

David O.Sydney, NSW

A really big thank you to Sean and the team.

Getting the right advice and support every time just makes strata life so much easier. I'm happy to give the highest recommendation

Hi David,
We appreciate your feedback and thank you for the kinds words about our service and team.

adam

adamasked

Dear David Furguson,

i am in the same situation as all other people who are paying an extra-ordinarily high quarterly fee,i have noticed that good ec members are not part of the committee (why?) because your company is not doing the right thing and the strata manager (kara) is worst too, just paying high fees, can't do anything to improve issues within the complex.do you normally sit and have meeting with your strata managers to see how you could improve your service and if they may have a family connection which may cause problems to other residents?it's so frustrating.

David F.Strata Plus

Hi Adam, thankyou for you message. A few quick responses below but I am more than happy to talk through any issues that require further explanation. I am overseas at the moment but please ring Jackie my EA and she will schedule some time for us to speak on my return.
- Levies are set by owners in general meeting. It is not a decision the strata manger makes.
- We cannot force people onto the committee, it is voluntarily position
- Yes management does meet with each of the strata managers regularly to ensure the best performance possible.
- I'm unsure what 'family connection' means but independence as your manager is crucial to us exercising our fiduciary duty. if there is any connection that you have become aware that limits us putting our clients interest first I would like to hear about it.
Kind Regards