Strata Real Estate Services

See the Best Strata & Property Management Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

What a nightmare.

Strata Res was providing Assisted Service for our strata for a couple of years without major issue. If there were they were corrected and we moved on. Since Jan 2019 the service has almost been non existent and and the emails when you get if you dare to query issues are abusive both from staff and management. Wondering who the client is in the relationship. Not sure what has transpired but steer a wide berth.

Excellent service

We have moved our strata management from another company to Strata Real Estate Services two years ago. The best decision we made and so far we are happy with service they provide. No stress, things get sorted out and done within few days. The online portal they provide is excellent: view accounts, jobs done and pending. Payment and work approvals are done online through their management portal. We are signed up for their full management package.

Bec

BecGladesville

Very efficient

Our Manager at Strata Real Estate Services is excellent, prompt, thorough, proactive, friendly Thanks - it is reassuring to know he has his eye over everything

Great

Great strata company. Easy to use systems that give us access to everything. Manager friendly, bills paid on time. All works really well

happy

good body corporate company. happy with services provided by our manager Vincent. he is local which helps so he visits site often

Georgia B.Strata Real Estate Services

Thanks Carol, we appreciate your support.

Georgia

GeorgiaSydney

AVOID AT ALL COSTS! Terrible company

This company is the worst strata I have ever dealt with. They accidentally sent all my personal banking details including account numbers and detailed statements to other owners in our apartment via email. They are near impossible to get a response out of for anything. They rarely respond to emails or voice messages and when you do actually manage to get someone on the phone you get passed around to completely different people each time and have to start explain the situation all over again. Trying to get anything actioned is near impossible.

Dealing with this company is extremely frustrating and stressful, so if you have any choice in the matter, don't use this company.

Hi Georgia,
I am sorry to hear this this, and am very shocked such an error could be made by our company. If you would like to email our reception with more details we would like to investigate this further.

Warning!!!

Management of everything

Helpful management across all areas of our strata. Their online system is so useful to find the information I need, and the staff always try their best to fix any issues

Georgia B.Strata Real Estate Services

Hi Sue, thank you very much for sharing your thoughts on our company. We really appreciate your support.

Sal

SalSydney

Great service ALWAYS!

I have had the pleasure with dealing with Strata Real Estate Services for a few years. They are always professional, reliable and their customer service is of the highest standard. Nothing is ever a problem for them. So easy and a delight to work with.

Georgia B.Strata Real Estate Services

Hi Sal, thank you for your kind words, we appreciate your support.

Great strata

Long time friend and client of the company owner. Great management, wonderful team who always do their best to help

Georgia B.Strata Real Estate Services

Hi Mick, thank you, I will pass on the kind words to Murray.

Ian

Ian

Best strata yet

Strata res are great. We were stuck in a three year agreement with body corp services and strata res gave us a few months free so we could exit earlier. Thank goodness for that, we now finally have value for money

Georgia B.Strata Real Estate Services

Hi Ian, it's lovely to hear we could assist and we look forward to developing a strong, lasting relationship with your scheme.

Value for money

Recently changed to strata res. We were being charged a fortune with no service from Jameson’s in Mosman. Not only did these guys half what we were paying, but we have had execellent service. Phone calls returned quickly, emails responded too and site visits ever couple of months. Never seen proactive management like this before in this industry, and I’m the head of 4 committees

Georgia B.Strata Real Estate Services

Hi Veronica, I'm glad you are happy with us. We look forward to many years to come.

good strata mgmt. works well for us

really helpful strata. quick replies and professional. it’s mums unit they look after and as she is no longer able to correspond strata real estate have been really understanding and assisted me with managing the unit for her

Georgia B.Strata Real Estate Services

Hi Jenny, I'm glad to hear we could help. Thank you for taking the time to let others know about our services.

Wonderful people + great company

Really love the crew at SRES. Amanda and Sue are so reliable and we’ve had two managers now and they’ve been great. Humberto had to leave because of a visa issue and we were upset about that but our new lady (forgot her name) is great

Georgia B.Strata Real Estate Services

Hi Brian, how lovely to hear you love our team! Amanda and Sue have been with us for quite some time now and always love to hear positive feedback. We were very upset to see Humberto go but we are glad the transition to a new manager has been smooth.

Service that fits us

I’m not one to post on these sorts of sites because I don’t really think you can trust them but the experience I’ve had with this guys has just been outstanding and I feel like others should know. They deserve the support because they really go above and beyond. Only strata company to actually care about our building and want what’s best for it. Rare in this industry!

Georgia B.Strata Real Estate Services

Hi there, it's great to hear you are enjoying your time with SRES. Thank you for taking the time to let others know.

Miranda

Miranda

Finally worry free body corp

Really happy with our new body corp management. They cleaned up all the mess from our old manager (who didn’t even tell us about the law changes) and we are off to a great start. We got a great deal for three years and it really feels like I can finally relax in our strata

Georgia B.Strata Real Estate Services

Hi Miranda, I'm so glad we have been able to assist you. I know you had a lot to be done in a very short space of time so it's great to hear you are satisfied with our service.

What the

What thesydney

It is a great pity that there is no Zero Rating.

Shocking, terrible, appalling, currently worse than having no Manager at all. No response to letters, inconsistent action, and when they do act, they often get it wrong. Service was originally great. Not any more.

Georgia B.Strata Real Estate Services

Hi there, we are very sorry to hear the experience you have had. Could you please email reception@stratares.com.au ASAP so we can rectify any outstanding issues.

Strata Owner

Strata OwnerSydney, NSW

Poor Service

Very disappointed with the service provided. Emails often not returned, meetings poorly prepared and minutes inaccurate and lack of follow up. I would not recommend this company.

Nick

NickSydney

Very helpful body corp management

Being the head of my committee is a challenging task, and I’m always striving to bettering my and other neighbours living spaces. Regardless it still is hard to juggle all my other responsibilities as well as my building. That’s where strata real estate services have really helped out, the affordable pricing and program system makes life a lot easier. And anytime I do get stuck or having any questions in regards to certain legislations and acts the customer service support is extremely helpful and answers my questions in a professional and timely manner. Would very much recommend them to other committees and owners

Georgia B.Strata Real Estate Services

Hi Nick, We really appreciate your support, and I'm glad we could relieve the stress of strata from you!

Oliver

OliverMelbourne

Experienced service provider with all things strata

Georgia B.Strata Real Estate Services

Hi Oliver, thank you for taking the time to detail your review. It's great to hear such positive feedback about Jason and I will pass it on to him.