Streets Paddle Pop Cyclone

Streets Paddle Pop Cyclone

See the Best Ice Creams in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Streets? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Jaz A
Jaz AMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Yummy

Delish!!! Loved them since I was a kid Very refreshing, hope they come out with more flavours, a little pricey but thats why i want for them to come in sale

What about the sticks?

Bought a pack of 8 of these. They were okay for what they were, but 2 of the 8 had NO STICKS! Very difficult to eat. In the ones that did have sticks, they were very off centre - also very difficult to eat.

Purchased in December 2020.

Other Ice Creams

Stick big time off centre

We love these ice blocks but getting tired of ice block falling off stick because they're always way off centre. Very disappointing!!!

Purchased in August 2020 for $7.00.

Top Fan
Top FanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it Live it Love it!

Lovely taste, addictive and great to quench your thirst:-) But I swear they are getting smaller:-(

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles.

Ruth S.
Ruth S.Far North Queensland, QLD

Strange taste

Tasted a blob of chemical like soap stuck to iceblock 11/4/20 yep made in China

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for $7.00.

Some1
Some1Victoria

Flavours of this product are fantastic. Slurp some down.

They taste great. A refreshing icy pole. :) yum yum yum

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for $6.00.

Holly J.
Holly J.

Delicious!

These icy poles are a beautiful green, orange and red shape. They are cold and cylindrical. I enjoy eating them a lot. Recently bought an 8 pack from the supermarket. It was good value but the packaging of the individual poles was less pretty than I'd like.

Purchased in January 2020.

Made in China!!!!!

Bought this product thinking Streets was an Australian Company couldn't believe it when the packet said it was made in China. I cannot believe we are unable to make our own ice-blocks and ice-creams now. Wake up Australia.

Purchased in November 2019.

Louis D.
Louis D.

Honestly, I'd rather munch on an ice cube.

The only way I would eat one of these again was if my grandma bought me one without my knowledge and if I declined it, I'd be offending her. Single worst dessert I've encountered.

Wild607
Wild607Adelaide

Yum!

These are amazing. Fresh & so tasty! My favorite of the streets paddle pop range. The soft centre is the best bit too!

Size matters

Ok my family of 5 have loved cyclones for the past 3 yrs. We go through 4-7 boxes a week and cant help but notice the price increasers yet they r smaller than ever. The wrappee is 20cm long & now the cyclones are down to 9cm used to be 12cm. Guesz you know how to loose a family that love this product.

Glenys
GlenysRazorback

Disgusting additives

I cannot believe the additives in this and many other products, how can Streets market these with a clear conscience to children.
People please please DO NOT buy these, download the additive AP on your phone and check things before giving them to your precious little ones

beautiful yummy great taste and texture

These are the best icy poles out. I hope you don't ever discontinue these babies the texture and taste is incredible Ommmmagawd

Quality product

One of the all time great products in the history of confectionary. Established itself on the big stage with it's supernatural texture and taste

shrinking

Used to buy these a lot but after recently purchasing a box of 8 this week these bad boys have shrunk by about 1/3 and the cost rose by close to $2,,,same size packaging,,,,very deceitful Streets