Streets Paddle Pop Cyclone

Streets Paddle Pop Cyclone

See the Best Ice Creams in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Made in China!!!!!

Bought this product thinking Streets was an Australian Company couldn't believe it when the packet said it was made in China. I cannot believe we are unable to make our own ice-blocks and ice-creams now. Wake up Australia.

Purchased in November 2019.

Louis D.

Louis D.

Honestly, I'd rather munch on an ice cube.

The only way I would eat one of these again was if my grandma bought me one without my knowledge and if I declined it, I'd be offending her. Single worst dessert I've encountered.

Wild607

Wild607Adelaide

Yum!

These are amazing. Fresh & so tasty! My favorite of the streets paddle pop range. The soft centre is the best bit too!

Size matters

Ok my family of 5 have loved cyclones for the past 3 yrs. We go through 4-7 boxes a week and cant help but notice the price increasers yet they r smaller than ever. The wrappee is 20cm long & now the cyclones are down to 9cm used to be 12cm. Guesz you know how to loose a family that love this product.

Glenys

GlenysRazorback

Disgusting additives

I cannot believe the additives in this and many other products, how can Streets market these with a clear conscience to children.
People please please DO NOT buy these, download the additive AP on your phone and check things before giving them to your precious little ones

beautiful yummy great taste and texture

These are the best icy poles out. I hope you don't ever discontinue these babies the texture and taste is incredible Ommmmagawd

Quality product

One of the all time great products in the history of confectionary. Established itself on the big stage with it's supernatural texture and taste

shrinking

Used to buy these a lot but after recently purchasing a box of 8 this week these bad boys have shrunk by about 1/3 and the cost rose by close to $2,,,same size packaging,,,,very deceitful Streets

So disappointed with all the Es it contains:(

Just come back from Europe where we first had these. Why are the Australian cyclones still full of E colours when the ones abroad are totally natural? Love the fact they contain real fruit juice however when I read the rest of the ingredients I was so disappointed.

Yes yes yes ! Great i see creamiest

Perfect ice block ! Soft texture, full of wonderful flavours

Great red n green colours my fav !
I buy a box a week, awesome work streets ! Keep it real :)

Ice

Great Icey Pole. This Icey pole tastes yum. Great work Peters. It is mega expensive but is worth it. I hope you enjoy it.

yavis

yavisQLD, 4030

Good

Regular_User
Regular_User

Who seriously has the time to review icey poles. Why am I even commenting this review.