Streets Paddle Pop Icy Twist

Streets Paddle Pop Icy Twist

4.1

Mazz212

Mazz212Hunter Region, NSW

When are they coming back?

Cant wait any longer for these to make a comeback....hurry up I'm having withdrawals, they are my favourite ice block, thought they were due back after summer, but I'm still waiting and waiting

Purchased in August 2020 at ALDI for $7.00.

Kris

KrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

SAD husband. He loves these.

Best taste for lemonade icy pole. Please bring them back. He is s big kid and I have to deal with him. Please help me with his few basic needs. ( many basic needs ). Thanks.

Purchased in May 2020.

Tracie

TracieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lemonade icy twists

Please bring them back, both my husband and I love them. Like the other lady I also suffer a dry mouth and they help. When I was in ICU they would give them to me.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for $7.95.

Ice Creams

Find out how Streets Paddle Pop Icy Twist compares to other Ice Creams

Can’t get Streets Icy Twists from Coles, Woolies or Aldi. Please continue to manufacture them!!!!!!

Given them first in post operation recovery ward - absolutely great taste when your mouth/throat feels like it’s been reamed out and is so dry. Started buying them following this. I have tried other brands and they are nowhere as good. The taste of the raspberry/lemonade replacement is pretty poor in comparison. Please continue making them. My husband uses them for severe dry mouth due to the medications he needs to take.

Purchased in January 2020.

Ray

RaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best lemonade ice block in Australia

Why can’t I buy Streets Twist ice blocks. Coles and Woolworths say they are a discontinued line. Is this true?

Purchased in April 2020.

Cath

CathVictoria

Life without them is difficult!! Lol

I absolutely love these paddle pops. I suffer from severe dry mouth constantly due to a chronic condition I have and they are the only things that help me. Have tried so many others and none work for me.

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $4.99.

TheBedrockMaster

TheBedrockMasterNew South Wales

Bring Them back!

These ice blocks were delicious! Why would you stop making them!?
My whole family loved them and we know you did too!
#bringthemback

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for $4.80.

Leanne Mcginn

Leanne McginnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can’t we make these in Australia ?

Made in China !!!! I will not buy ! Seriously is it that hard to make these here ?

Perfect bender refreshment

When your mouth is feeling like the Sahara dessert mid bender this really hits the spot. Big advocate. Would recommend to family and friends

Ice Creams

Find out how Streets Paddle Pop Icy Twist compares to other Ice Creams

the shape is not one like one ive had before

I'm from Zweit, and so not so used to australian icecreams until I moved here from two years ago. These Street Paddle Pop Icy Twists are not a shape I have ever had before! It is so wierd why are they shaped like this??? The trenchs might be good for holding with the teeth. If anybody knows about this tell me please.

Don't waste your money

These icy twist things are horrible! Tasteless, overpriced and poorly designed. Would much prefer a far superior icy pole i.e. Cyclones

narfed87

narfed87Kiata, Victoria

they're the bomb.

I love these so much. Not many servos/shops in my area stock them but I buy the 8packs from the supey. I find theyre a lot softer to eat then an icey pole but refreshing like one. at 27 im probably not the intended market for this product but love them anyway.

I love them!

I am a high school student and these are an option at my school canteen along with many other ice-cream and icy pole options. I do notice on very hot days that lots of students choose these over the other products for sale. The wrapper is bright and eye catching which is why I tried it in the first place and now I have them every hot day at school as a treat.

Well my daughter thinks these are best ice-blocks in the world. She buys one each week with here spending money for the canteen.
So they are highly rated in her little eyes.
inexpensive

Margaret K.

Margaret K.asked

Why can l not find the paddle pop icy twists in any of the supermarkets any more

Gordon

Gordonasked

Could someone please tell me where the hell do you find these invisible ice twists. Your web site says their sold in Woolworths but they do not have them, or coles.. omg there are so many lies ( mistruths) out there. Please call me on 0424927242 and let me know WHERE THE HELL CAN I BUY A BOX.. not of mixtures. Just lemonade twists..

John Voysey

John Voyseyasked

Been told no longer available taken off the market what a crock they are the best I have ever tasted the grand kids really go for them 4 boxes a week for plus us adults
WILL THEY BE RETURNING TO THE SHELF ?

See all Streets Paddle Pop Icy Twist questions