Streets Paddle Pop Icy Twist

Streets Paddle Pop Icy Twist

See the Best Ice Creams in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Streets? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.4

Best texture and flavour

I have had these since I was a child. They need to be restocked! They are amazing and it is disappointing considering the texture and flavour was better than other lemonade icey poles

Purchased at Coles Online.

gmdelosa
gmdelosaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best affordable sherbet tasting icy pole

Purely came here to say how devastated we are that we can no longer buy these but my daughter got one today from high school canteen! Whaaaat! Please bring these back! They are delicious

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths.

boogernaught
boogernaughtSA, 5251

Can’t find them anymore

We also love these icy twists. They are like a refreshing lemonade icy pole but a softer texture and nice to bite. My kids keep asking for them but I can’t find them anywhere. I hope they haven’t disappeared for good.

RJR
RJR

I miss these :(

These are my fav icy poles. They have a texture like gelato but no milk!!! They were my go to, but of course they stopped stocking them. I can’t find them anywhere!!!! So annoying.
I hope they bring them back.

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths for $5.

KeenWollongong

The very best flavour and texture

These are the immediate go to for anyone in my family. Especially helpful during hangover or feeling off in the tummy. They are the tastiest on the market and the texture makes it delightful.

The taste takes me back to my childhood. Great for a hot afternoon

Hope they never stop them

Mazz212Hunter Region, NSW

When are they coming back?

Cant wait any longer for these to make a comeback....hurry up I'm having withdrawals, they are my favourite ice block, thought they were due back after summer, but I'm still waiting and waiting

Purchased in August 2020 at ALDI for $7.

Kris
KrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

SAD husband. He loves these.

Best taste for lemonade icy pole. Please bring them back. He is s big kid and I have to deal with him. Please help me with his few basic needs. ( many basic needs ). Thanks.

Purchased in May 2020.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Tracie
TracieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lemonade icy twists

Please bring them back, both my husband and I love them. Like the other lady I also suffer a dry mouth and they help. When I was in ICU they would give them to me.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for $7.95.

Can’t get Streets Icy Twists from Coles, Woolies or Aldi. Please continue to manufacture them!!!!!!

Given them first in post operation recovery ward - absolutely great taste when your mouth/throat feels like it’s been reamed out and is so dry. Started buying them following this. I have tried other brands and they are nowhere as good. The taste of the raspberry/lemonade replacement is pretty poor in comparison. Please continue making them. My husband uses them for severe dry mouth due to the medications he needs to take.

Purchased in January 2020.

Ray
RaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best lemonade ice block in Australia

Why can’t I buy Streets Twist ice blocks. Coles and Woolworths say they are a discontinued line. Is this true?

Purchased in April 2020.

Cath
CathVictoria

Life without them is difficult!! Lol

I absolutely love these paddle pops. I suffer from severe dry mouth constantly due to a chronic condition I have and they are the only things that help me. Have tried so many others and none work for me.

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $4.99.

TheBedrockMaster
TheBedrockMasterNew South Wales

Bring Them back!

These ice blocks were delicious! Why would you stop making them!?
My whole family loved them and we know you did too!
#bringthemback

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for $4.80.

Leanne Mcginn
Leanne McginnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can’t we make these in Australia ?

Made in China !!!! I will not buy ! Seriously is it that hard to make these here ?

Perfect bender refreshment

When your mouth is feeling like the Sahara dessert mid bender this really hits the spot. Big advocate. Would recommend to family and friends

the shape is not one like one ive had before

I'm from Zweit, and so not so used to australian icecreams until I moved here from two years ago. These Street Paddle Pop Icy Twists are not a shape I have ever had before! It is so wierd why are they shaped like this??? The trenchs might be good for holding with the teeth. If anybody knows about this tell me please.