Streets Paddle Pop Icy Twist

Streets Paddle Pop Icy Twist

Ray

RaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best lemonade ice block in Australia

Why can’t I buy Streets Twist ice blocks. Coles and Woolworths say they are a discontinued line. Is this true?

Purchased in April 2020.

Cath

CathVictoria

Life without them is difficult!! Lol

I absolutely love these paddle pops. I suffer from severe dry mouth constantly due to a chronic condition I have and they are the only things that help me. Have tried so many others and none work for me.

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$4.99.

TheBedrockMaster

TheBedrockMasterNew South Wales

Bring Them back!

These ice blocks were delicious! Why would you stop making them!?
My whole family loved them and we know you did too!
#bringthemback

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for A$4.80.

Ice Creams

Find out how Streets Paddle Pop Icy Twist compares to other Ice Creams

Leanne Mcginn

Leanne McginnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can’t we make these in Australia ?

Made in China !!!! I will not buy ! Seriously is it that hard to make these here ?

Perfect bender refreshment

When your mouth is feeling like the Sahara dessert mid bender this really hits the spot. Big advocate. Would recommend to family and friends

the shape is not one like one ive had before

I'm from Zweit, and so not so used to australian icecreams until I moved here from two years ago. These Street Paddle Pop Icy Twists are not a shape I have ever had before! It is so wierd why are they shaped like this??? The trenchs might be good for holding with the teeth. If anybody knows about this tell me please.

Don't waste your money

These icy twist things are horrible! Tasteless, overpriced and poorly designed. Would much prefer a far superior icy pole i.e. Cyclones

narfed87

narfed87Kiata, Victoria

they're the bomb.

I love these so much. Not many servos/shops in my area stock them but I buy the 8packs from the supey. I find theyre a lot softer to eat then an icey pole but refreshing like one. at 27 im probably not the intended market for this product but love them anyway.

I love them!

I am a high school student and these are an option at my school canteen along with many other ice-cream and icy pole options. I do notice on very hot days that lots of students choose these over the other products for sale. The wrapper is bright and eye catching which is why I tried it in the first place and now I have them every hot day at school as a treat.

Ice Creams

Find out how Streets Paddle Pop Icy Twist compares to other Ice Creams

Well my daughter thinks these are best ice-blocks in the world. She buys one each week with here spending money for the canteen.
So they are highly rated in her little eyes.
inexpensive