Strike Mould Killer

Strike Mould Killer

4.5

Debbie M.

Debbie M.Far North Queensland, QLD

This is the best cleaning product I have ever used.

I am a cleaner for a very busy tourist facility. We live in the tropics so mould is a big problem. I have used many products but this one is absolutely amazing. Just spray on and watxh it disappear. I love it.

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$2.80.

Errol M.Meadowbrook QLD 4131

Great remover of mould

I applied the mould killer on my shower tiles. I had previously applied soaps and other products using scours and brushes but could not get those persistent stains. One application of the mould killer and the shower tiles look spotlessly clean

Peta

Petaasked

Is this product septic friendly?

Errol M.

peta I am reading from the bottle: It contains sodium hydroxide 2.4 g/l sodium hypochlorite 50.7 g/l and alkaline salt 1.2 g/l. The back says strongly alkaline. It does not specifically say it is suited or supports septic systems...

Sunisha B.

Sunisha B.asked

How do you get the bottle to unlock for use? i am not able to open it.

Errol M.

at the nozzle end there is a rotatable end. Rotate it and it opens. When complete rotate the nozzle back as it was. The rotation is a bit tough as it slides out and then notches into place.

George S.
George S.

How many rotation it requires? Should I rotate until it opens? or only once clockwise?

Oonagh and Bob

Oonagh and Bobasked

How do you get the bottle to unlock for use?