Subaru Dealers

Subaru Dealers

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Subaru Australia

Jerzy Komosa
Jerzy KomosaSydney, NSW

Sounds good in theory

jeff
jeffMelbourne

Feel secure buying your next car

Never Again
Never AgainCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Subaru Service Culture

Matt
MattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Subaru Essendon

I was charged $480 for 75 minutes of labour by the service division. I was charged $850+ to replace a part that I was told wasn’t under warranty even though the car had done 99,000km. Then, after paying, I was told the replacement part has a 100,000km warranty. I questioned why I was charged such a high labour rate and why a part wasn’t covered under warranty and Subaru now refuses to respond.

CECE
CECESydney, NSW

Subaru Penrith -non-fulfillment of the contract

I bought a demo forester here at the end of November 2020. The purchase process was very smooth, but the three-year road assistance promised in the contract was only provided for one year, and the remaining two years were not solved after multiple communications with the dealer.The sales promised to give the wind shields as gift. But I haven’t got the for more than a year, and the after-sales service is very poor. It is not recommended and will not be purchased again.

Store LocationSubaru Penrith
Liyong SunSydney, NSW

terrible quality and a rip off for service

I bought a Subaru XV back in 2004 from the dealership in Bankstown. Two months ago the passenger window started to fall down by itself and the boot can not be opened. I brought it back to the original dealership yesterday, it took them 7 hours to give me a quote - an outrageous price of $1707 to fix it!! And they took bits and pieces out during the checkup and wanted to charge $150 for checking it if I would have left to go somewhere else. At the end I paid $1091 just to order the parts and it will be fixed next week.

I purchased the car because I trusted the quality of Subaru. I expressed my disappointment to the store manager and was told it was bad luck. Indeed, Bad luck, and bad service.

Liyong Sun

I have already emailed the details a couple of weeks ago and was told nothing could be done to help me.

HoltSydney

Suttons Subaru Chullora Service Centre

Unless all you need is an oil change don't go here.
Took it back after going elsewhere for two years as part of the recall on Air Conditioner Fault and same problems as before.
Asked them to fix my stop-start function that they had 'fixed' twice previously and they tried to charge me for another $200 diagnostic fee on top of the previous two fees and two replaced batteries I had paid for previously. I provided third party (SubieDoctor) diagnosis of what was wrong and they refused to fix it without doing another diagnostic themselves. This is the same response I had two years ago when it was first diagnosed and I provided them with the third party solution. Don't waste your time. Go elsewhere.

Holt

Already sent and advised to you. Awaiting response now.

Turgut O.
Turgut O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad Service with Loyal Customers

Mark F.
Mark F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely weak incompetent service department full of excuses

Anson L.
Anson L.Sydney, NSW

Rubber mats wait forever

My car got delivered on June 2021, however the rubber mats which are included in the sales contract have not yet been delivered up till now.

Store LocationSuttons Subaru Arncliffe
Kay
KayBrisbane

Subaru Indooroopilly

Bought my Subaru XV 2.0S about 6 weeks ago, smooth easy process from start to finish, had my first car health check and chat, all good, no problems, I had already sorted out a lot of the gadgets by emailing Terry the Sales guy, very knowledgeable and talked me through the processes. Think I have it all sorted now, no complaints with any service at this point.

Meryl C.
Meryl C.

Subaru Indooroopilly Brisbane Qld

I had my Subaru Impreza serviced yesterday at Subaru Indooroopilly and the whole experience was absolutely amazing and the complete opposite of my last horrific experience at Llewellyn Subaru. Nothing and I mean nothing was a good experience for me at Llewellyn's but I don't blame the staff, in my opinion it's the Management. Go to Subaru Indooroopilly and experience the best customer service you could ever wish for. Trust me, you're going to be pleasantly surprised at just how good Subaru Indooroopilly is.

David S.
David S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Subaru Essendon Dealership

Jay S
Jay S

Avoid

I bought a brand new Subaru Impreza and had multiple issues at the sale. The service at Subaru Docklands is shocking and they put a scratch in my car last time I took it in.
Now I got a letter about the nation wide recall that is apparently very dangerous as the fault can mean that your car stops suddenly but when I called to book it in, they cant see me for 2 and a half months. When I asked how bad it was, I got told "I don't know I just work in the call centre". If you ring their complaints department, they just tell you to email, then they never write back. Do yourself a favour and buy something else.

Happy Chappy
Happy ChappyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

2021 Subaru Outback

Great Experience at Subaru Essendon! Francesco went above and beyond to find us what we needed - loving our new Subaru Outback!
Couldn’t ask for more! Highly recommend.

SubaruSubaru AustraliaSend a private message

Congratulations on the purchase of your new Subaru Outback. We are thrilled to learn of your great experience from Francesco at Essendon. Wishing you happy and safe travels.
The Subaru Team

Seetha W
Seetha Wasked

Hi there, I recommend my sister to buy Subaru of her choice, she purchased XV n loves it. To my surprise she received a gift pack, I purchased Subaru Forester n received nothing. Is this a standard practice regarding the gift!? Do you get bonus recommending a friend? Plus the agent Alex in Philip Canberra was very prompt. I am yet to receive my question air regarding sales.

Octavia M
Octavia Masked

Bought a 2018 Subaru wrx . Just been told that I need to pay $749 odd dollars to have the back shock absorbers replaced already . Car has done 40000 Klm ???? Is this right wouldn’t it be done under warranty?

Santo T
Santo T

Hi O
You would need to check your paperwork and see what is covered under the warranty.
S

Clark Kent
Clark Kent

Shock absorbers are a consumable item like filters etc. Unless the car suspension has been hammered constantly on poor roads I think that they would be good for 100,000km..

Ben C.
Ben C.
Mitchasked

My 2002 Liberty sedan is rather reluctant to change up gears most days and is also rather sluggish when going up steep gradients, I am wondering if anyone has had problems like this with theirs and if so what has been done to rectify the issues?

Ivan36
Ivan36
Mitch

Ivan36, I should have also mentioned that it has nearly 250K on the clock, and is starting to sound rather agricultural....perhaps you're right....might give the mechanic a buzz in the next week and get a once over

Get an answer from our members and Subaru Australia representatives