Subaru Dealers

Subaru Dealers

Happy Chappy

Happy ChappyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

2021 Subaru Outback

Great Experience at Subaru Essendon! Francesco went above and beyond to find us what we needed - loving our new Subaru Outback!
Couldn’t ask for more! Highly recommend.

SubaruSubaru Australia

Congratulations on the purchase of your new Subaru Outback. We are thrilled to learn of your great experience from Francesco at Essendon. Wishing you happy and safe travels.
The Subaru Team

Valentin

ValentinPerth, WA

Subaru Osborne Park Perth

I bought a used car couple of months ago from Subaru Osborne Park. Angelo showed me the car and helped with paperwork, he was very professional. However the indian guy (Singh?) was horrible. He put pressure on me for half an hour to take their finance. He was rude and pushy. And they wonder why people don't take dealers finance...

Other Car Dealerships

Subaru Australia - Corporate Culture

Sylvia M.

Sylvia M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and workmanship

The helpful, friendly Team members and the quality of the work/service completed are excellent. I feel confident that all the work carried out is done professionally, and to my requirements.

The Covid safe practices employed by Subaru Essendon are also excellent. Social distancing is practised as is the availability and use of hand sanitiser, and potential contact-tracing records assure me of the best safe procedures being in place for the safety of both customers, and Team members.

Dr John

Dr JohnSydney Surrounds, NSW

No nonsense and excellent service

On 23 December 2020, I picked up a new Forester. The salesman, Sam, cut straight to the chase on price, and included mats and roof racks to get the deal over the line. He certainly didn't muck around like other dealers and the brand new car was extremely competitively priced. Based on my experiences off-roading in the 2000 Forester, I believe my car can do everything I want it to, and I love the new safety features.

Avoid Woolgoolga Service Centre Sam Hill Scams Rip Off $125 an hour for labour fees and parts are not genuine Subaru

Claudiam

ClaudiamSydney, NSW

DO NOT BUY A SUBARU

My advice. Steer clear of Subaru.
If there is a problem (and many reviews on here suggest there would be) the process is very loose and you can't even contact people who are supposedly "reviewing" your complaint. I constantly get told that someone will call me and nobody does. I email to no avail. I call again. There is no direct phone number for that area. Save yourself the angst and buy a Toyota.

Very happy customers.

My wife and I are very happy customers after picking up our highly optioned Forester 2.5iS from Penrith Subaru. Brendon was a pleasure to work with throughout the whole deal and looked after us from the moment we walked in the door and I would recommend this dealership to anyone interested in buying a new Subaru.

Store LocationPENRITH SUBARU
Radmila C.

Radmila C.Perth, WA

Extremely happy with my purchase

I am so very happy with the Holden Barina I bought last week from Jayke at Melville Subaru. It is excellent value and the service was wonderful

No.3 Shirley

No.3 ShirleySydney, NSW

5 Star@Subaru Dealer, Parramatta NSW

Got our new car today & can’t be happier with the professional customer service received from Arthur Galstyan throughout the whole process of purchasing, 5 Star service!

Betty Ann O.

Betty Ann O.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service @ Subaru parramatta

Excellent customer service by Arthur galsytan
He looked after me so well. He listened to my needs in a car, gave me a test time, kept in contact with me.was not pushy at all. Gave me a great price on my car. Get teamwork by Arthur and his manager Daniel. So glad I purchased my car from Arthur

mel

melGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Subaru Geelong Servicing

Took our new car in for a service. Left with a dinted vehicle inwhich the manager responded with "there is nothing here that could have possibly caused that damage". Got it looked at by 2 other mechanics who both independently said it was consistent with damage caused by a hydraulic jack. They eventually agreed to repair the dint "as a courtesy to us". However, they still denied it was their doing and refused to give us a warranty on the repairs (which to my knowledge is standard industry practice). In the end, we went through our insurance company at Subaru's expense. Incredibly rude, condescending and unprofessional behaviour.

Craig M.

Craig M.Hunter Region, NSW

Newcastle City Subaru Servicing department- either incompetent or duplicitous

Solewis

SolewisSydney, NSW

Suburu castle hill

Contacted spare parts 8.30 am but was told they were busy a women took my details said she would check the item and get back to me with price and availability that didn’t happen. Later in the day same thing occurred but a young gentleman took all the details still no call back. Also when originally pushed number for spares a message came on due to a high volume of calls there will be a delay in being answered who are they Telstra! Too hard have always had excellent service from suburu Ryde I will take my dollars there. If this is an indication of their customer service you could do better.

Brad Henschke

Brad HenschkeFar North Queensland, QLD

No after sale device at all

Purchased vehicle had them send it up to Port Douglas they said I would have the vehicle by 24th of July someone would ring the day before still no news no help from staff at Subaru 3 of my immediate family members drive Subaru’s and now none will deal with this company

Jack

JackWishart

Subaru Servicing Covid 19 Over Serving at a cost

Lawrence

LawrenceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Adelaide West Terrace - Great Customer Service

Adelaide West Terrace , met by Peter who was very courteous and friendly. Danae at customer service who looked after me in the service of my car was very efficient and professional

Subaru Doncaster service center

Thank you Subaru Doncaster. 10/10 for the service team! I was very happy with the service from booking it over the phone to the pick up of my vehicle. I was informed of the service throughout the day. I loved the loan car as well.

Reviewer

ReviewerHobart, TAS

Great Car - Terrible Servicing

Mike

MikeVictoria

Subaru Ballarat proper old fashioned service

Courtesy and going out of their way to help. Whilst dealerships at the moment June 2020 are under pressure due to low sales, this one has been consistently very good. A smile and time taken to explain to an old grumpy sod like me.

Octavia M

Octavia Masked

Bought a 2018 Subaru wrx . Just been told that I need to pay $749 odd dollars to have the back shock absorbers replaced already . Car has done 40000 Klm ???? Is this right wouldn’t it be done under warranty?

Santo T
Santo T

Hi O
You would need to check your paperwork and see what is covered under the warranty.
S

Clark Kent
Clark Kent

Shock absorbers are a consumable item like filters etc. Unless the car suspension has been hammered constantly on poor roads I think that they would be good for 100,000km..

Ben C.
Ben C.

How did you go with this?

Shouldn't matter what is written about the warranty, if you can justify that the shocks would normally last longer that 40000km (given that the car has been used as intended), I would think that they should be replaced in accordance with the consumer guarantee under the Australian consumer law

Mitchasked

My 2002 Liberty sedan is rather reluctant to change up gears most days and is also rather sluggish when going up steep gradients, I am wondering if anyone has had problems like this with theirs and if so what has been done to rectify the issues?

Ivan36
Ivan36

Hi Mitch,
your car is now some 14 years old and perhaps it is nearing the end of its useful life. Obvious suggestion is to take it to your trustworthy mechanic to have a look at or to consider getting a new Subaru. The Outback is incredibly capable and good car. Good luck.

Mitch

Ivan36, I should have also mentioned that it has nearly 250K on the clock, and is starting to sound rather agricultural....perhaps you're right....might give the mechanic a buzz in the next week and get a once over

Display Nameasked

Have purchased a Subaru Outback 2010 2L Diesel manual had only done 36,000kms but within months of purchasing it the clutch, flywheel and whole engine need replacing apparently due to the Diesel Particle Filter. It is covered by the Subaru 12 month warranty however Subaru won't do anything about the problem. Has anyone else had to replace their engine in a Subaru Outback 2010 2L Diesel? Any ideas on how to get Subaru to come to the party?

Ant
Ant

I was advised not to buy diesel for this reason. Apparently Australian fuel is the problem, higher sulphur than Europe and it means the filters clog quickly. It's not a Subaru only issue.

Display Name

Following on from this. THe car needs $16,800 worth of repairs to replace the entire engine, flywheel, clutch, turbo, head gasket and Subaru ROseberry won't pay anything to cover the cost of repairs. This car is covered under the 12 month Subaru Assured Warranty however they won't stand by this we are left out of pocket to cover the repairs. The General Manager's attitude is they have to make profit!. Never ever buy a Subaru from Roseberry. Absolutely appalling customer service.

Andrew McFadden
Andrew McFadden

The Subaru Outback 2010 manual diesel is a piece of crap. It was the first diesel manual manufactured by Subaru, an absolute disaster and Subaru won't admit to it, they should have refunded every customer for this piece of crap.

Get an answer from our members and Subaru Australia representatives