Miriam Gunn

Miriam Gunn

Disappointed

Renewing on line only gave me 2 options - 3 or 6 months. I wanted to renew for 12 months but couldn't using the online facility. Would be great if this could be attended to in future.

Cherie M.

Cherie M.Sydney, NSW

My mum loves this magazine that’s why I continue to subscribe for her

My mum loves this subscription which is why I continue to get it for her. When it ran out she was wondering why I hadn’t renewed it yet for her

Store LocationSubscribe

Lengthy and confusing process

Process on how to access the digital magazine subscription was lengthy and confusing. I had to go searching on how to actually get access and wasn’t sent all the information I needed to actually create an account with the app and now I have to wait up to 5 days for the issue to be resolved - shouldn’t be this hard!

Find out how SubscribeToday compares to other Book Shops

You need to immediately sack your web designer!!!

Very, very difficult to contact or reach anybody by telephone or email to discuss my renewal for a magazine! Appalling web site to say the least. I must have tried 10 times to renew to no avail. Could not speak to anybody either. You almost lost me for good. I think the last attempt worked (?)

Store Locationon line

25 minutes on hold with no answer and hard to apply website

Website is clunky and long winded. I couldn't apply as a first time user without some code. I was also on hold trying the 1300 number for 25 minutes before i gave up. I hope your magazine delivery is better.

not happy
not happy
Laurie Stephens

Laurie StephensFar North Queensland, QLD

Love the Mag.

Dedicated reader from day 1, will help to keep me sane during our time in isolation. Do puzzles and read everything religiously every week. When we go away read in car.

Really easy and quick to subscribe

Subscribing direct to Men’s Health was easy. Was trying to do it with another provider, a complex nightmare. Thanks MH I am looking forward to receiving it for 24 months

Store LocationOnline direct

Great mag, but confusing subscription

I love Marie Claire and wanted to support it - and have something to read while in isolation!
However, the earliest this would let me select to start receiving my subscription was June. I have ordered in March. I was hoping I would get the next issue (April), or at the latest, the May issue.

Other Book Shops
Davina

DavinaGippsland, VIC

My favourite magazine

I love the who magazine because it has just enough fun and serious articles to keep me up to date across the world - am sorry I forgot to renew my subscription! But hopefully back on track now!

Store LocationOnline

Bdb4500South East Queensland, QLD

Purchase as a Gift and you keep paying

Store LocationOnline
Bdb4500

Called your customer service team and was told the computer system was down (very convenient) They took my details and said that they would look into it. Why don't I feel particularly confident that I will see a refund?

Thank you for reaching out to our customer service team. Sorry to hear they were unable to help you straight away. Please be assured that the team will be working on resolving your issue as quickly as possible.

Kerrie

KerrieMid North Coast, NSW

Diabetic Living

It is a great magazine. It takes the worry out of what to cook sometimes and you know the recipe is good for you. Plus great articles about diabetes. You feel like you are not alone

Store LocationNewsagent
Jeanne

JeanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great magazine. Worth buying

I found it easy to fill everything out correctly, seeing I'm 89 years young. I find the magazine keeps me quite busy, reading all the articles, and of cause the puzzles. Thank you.

Store LocationWoolworths
DRM

DRMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delivery hit & miss

Delivery of who is often either late or non existent every time I go to supermarket I see latest issue which I often never receive or it come weeks later this has always been a problem as I am in South Yarra delivery to the post office box 341 but other than that I absolutely love who is it always readable and enjoyable and relaxing.

Bugs

BugsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Did not match the offer I received in the mail

The offer stated I could renew my subscription for up to 2 years with 12 bonus issues. The System only allowed renewal for one year, at a slightly higher price, with no bonus issues. I had delayed renewing as I have been unemployed and start a new job next week, yet needed to do this before the offer expired 28 days after letter of offer on the 13th Feb.

My sister loves reading this Magazine

We bought this magazine That's Life for my sister as her Christmas present as she loves reading the magazine and doing the puzzles, it has been a great hit with her, that you

Easy ordering

For some reason my customer number doesn't let me renew so I have to fill it in like a first order, otherwise it's clear and pretty easy and not a problem

Straight forward process. easy to follow

I do not want to receive promotional subscription material until this subscription is near time for renewal.
I object to being approached to renew when my subscription well short of expiry date. Please remove my name from mid-term invitations to renew.

Chris

ChrisMid North Coast, NSW

Great Reading and Great Gift

Great Magazine and Articles each Month, great mail delivery service and very easy to Renew On-line. I thoroughly recommend this Mag, and others via this Service. Also great as Gift.

Store LocationOn-line
Jayjen

JayjenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great magazine

Whilst I love the magazine and between you and me, so does my husband, I do often see the magazine on the shelves in store before I receive my copy.

Gerald

GeraldSydney, NSW

Great experience but....

Hi there. Just to let you know that your system won’t accept the apostrophe in my name when completing the buyer details. Pretty basic computer programming I’d had thought!
Thanks Gerald O’Sullivan