See the Best Book Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Janice

JanicePerth, WA

I am addicted to this magazine......just can't get enough

I love Better Homes and Gardens, the garden section is my favourite, but then so are the recipes.........oooh and not to forget the advice towards the back. I even love the adds they are so handy.
The Subscription site is so easy to move through it is a delight.

Store LocationNone.

timl

timlMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Easy to browse. Magazine and website

Magazine and subscription site are each very easy to browse and navigate. The value of for the subscription and offer is outstanding. We are very happy we came across it. Happy days.

AWESOME

I enjoy reading each morning with a coffee and cereal to start my day with all the latest updates of travel destinations,the latest fashion, movies, books and all the latest celebrity updates

Can't live without it!!

I have always enjoyed my weekly magazine of That's Life. Reading about real people and not having a magazine full of advertising. The section on recipes. I also appreciate being reminded when my subscription is due. Thanks That's Life!!

Judy F.

Judy F.Sydney, NSW

Love receiving my Home Beautiful each month.....

I look forward to my magazine arriving each month. I love keeping up to date with home decorating and pass the magazines on to my married children. Would enjoy to see some more gardening ideas...

Dean L

Dean LMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Always good

Always on time and good value, read from cover to cover about all the current news around the world. Always love stories and pictures of the Royal Family and their children.

Store LocationOnline

Sarah dheays

Sarah dheaysPerth, WA

Very slow mailing time

I love Home beautiful, I actually look forward to the magazine and want to subscribe to the other magazines, the mailing time however is late, I seem to get my magazine a few days after it’s in the news agents.bit surprised why I have to wait almost a week and half to get the magazine delivered when it’s been in the shops ? Should I cancel my subscription and just buy it at coles?

Store LocationHome beautiful

deb

debMid North Coast, NSW

new order

A Bit surprised when offered 10% discount that is deemed valid but at checkout it is refused.Really enjoy the puzzles in your magazines.When does the 18% discount would be great.

Store Locationcoles

JannoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great prices

I’m very pleased that my puzzle books will arrive automatically and at such a great price. But the page advised to enter SPRING10 at checkout for a further 10% discount but there was no place to enter the special discount?! Hope I still get the 10% off my purchase?

Store LocationOnline purchase but the offer was in a magazine I purchased at Coles

That's life digital subscription

I have purchased this over a month ago for my mum for her birthday. Very disappointed with the service. She is yet to be given access to view the order, despite escalating it to the 'IT' team 3 times. My advice has always been ring back in 3 days. No thought to maybe resolve and ring me, the customer's back.

Store LocationOnline

choice for recurring subscription

I was surprised to read that I had selected to use my credit card for recurring subscription when there was no choice. Hope you will review your and update screen to allow choice.

Store Locationsubscribe today

ginia

ginia

? Website Issues

Had trouble with what appeared to be a Spring discount and as the website kept going around in circles it proved to be extra annoying. First, the discount was confirmed and then it stated it wasn't available.

Store LocationSubscribe Mag

Mack

MackSouth West, WA

Better Homes and Gardens

Recurring subscription didn't work, card details never changed. Missing October issue to complete 6 months and only received an email on 3/10/2019.
Discounts offered misleading, won't apply to selection of subscription.

Store Locationonline

Poppy12

Poppy12Perth

Disappointed

When I was online ordering a box kept popping up saying this weekend only get 10% extra off and even though I went back three times, there was no place to put the code spring10 in, so I could get the extra ten percent. Very disappointed!!!

Store LocationSubscribe today
Bear

BearSydney, NSW

Promo code not working for discount

The advertisement was misleading to get one to subscribe. Don’t know if this was a suscribe today issue or Marie Claire issue. It’s currently
October and subscription doesn’t start until 31 DEC

Discount for SPRING10 did not apply

Very disappointed that the Spring Discount code did not apply even though it offered the discount code when setting up payment at the top of my screen. Already a subscriber so feel I should be entitled to discount.

NewPhone29

NewPhone29Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

How easy can it be to receive such an excellent publication.

I found the payment procedure simplicity itself for 132 editions of BHG. It is a wonderful offer. And all the tasty new recipes I can cook, and all the great gardening tips and tricks I can read about will ensure another 12 months of a happy me.

Store Locationreceive by postal mail.

ddeluca

ddelucaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

no option to put in any discount code

i ordered new idea a couple of weeks ago doesn't show in my orders and just purchased another 5 mags and no option to put in the 10% off spring code - really disappointed

Store Locationsubscribe today

Overall a good exprience

Generally easy to navigate and sufficient time to complete before a "time out". However I was offered a promotion 10% discount "Springback10" but there was no place to enter it.

Erica

EricaSouth East Queensland, QLD

love the magazine

Was disappointed by renewing on line I did not get the promotion when it does expire on 1/10/19 and I renewed on the 1/10/19. Even though I was disappointed I love the magazine and great enjoyment out of the plant section.