See the Best Book Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (7%) · No (93%)

Al b.

Al b.South West, WA

Subscription

Was very easy to commit to, the purchase was straight forward and I now don’t need to rely on others to remember to get me a copy in a timely fashion

Store LocationMarks and spencer

GTR

GTRSouth East Queensland, QLD

So easy and great value

It’s just so simple and an extremely fast and efficient process. It is also such great value and cannot wait to not have to figure out when I need to buy the next issue.

Ms SmithSydney, NSW

O/N #16914782

I placed my order (16914782) of BHG puzzle books on 28/10/19 & am yet to receive anything as of 14/01/20. I’ve seen the next issue in store, pls advise ASAP - thanks

Ms Smith

Thanks for getting back to me, I rang today & found out where my order is at. It’s all sorted now

Ros

RosGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I haven't received my subscription

I ordered my magazine in October to start in January. I haven't received it and when I ring the phone number they say it's been ordered through a 3rd party and they know nothing about it. So it looks like I've wasted $74.00.

Sally k

Sally kPerth, WA

Gift address

I could only enter the option for gift name for my additional subscription it defaulted to my name on my original subscription. It will be sent to my recipients address but not her name.

Rossi

Rossi

Payment method

Your adv shows PayPal as being a payment option BUT does not appear when checking out. I suggest you either delete the option or accept that form of payment. Thanks.

Perfect, great value

Love this so cheap and I love the issues, many thanks I will look forward to receiving and not have to worry about getting my issue from the shops when sometimes they don’t get enough issues in

Store LocationOn line

Ros H.

Ros H.Southwest, VIC

Gift idea for someone who loves reading BH&G magazine

Easy way to take advantage of discount purchase of magazine another family member loves, & cheap too!! Now unable to shop for herself hubby's mum still likes a few magazines & l'm trying to save her some money

Store LocationWoolworths Lara Victoria
Other Book Shops

Great deal

On line shopping gives you time to make better decisions
Like PayPal. First time I’ve used this site and the card in Better homes and gardens got me in thought mode about my 92 year old mother sitting here chuckling about something she was reading in the January edition

Store LocationForbes newsagents

Great magazine

Love the Royal magazine and didn’t want to miss a month so decided to get it delivered regularly and that way I never miss out, also have New Idea delivered every week

Store LocationSubscribe today

Jabs

JabsSydney, NSW

Never miss a copy!

Saw the leaflet in a recent magazine, what a perfect way to get every issue. I decided to get this great offer for my son for his Christmas gift.
Now he will always get a copy, and I don’t have to think of a gift he will like, cause I know he likes this mag.

Look for my copy every week, my partner and I do puzzles together-NICE

Paying in advance is well worth it. Save money and its in your letter box every week. Well done that's life !!
I look forward to my copy every time. Puzzles are great and stories are very good reading and SOOOOO that's life!!

Mary T

Mary TNorth Western Region, NSW

payment

I would prefer to pay by paypal. On magazine offered this but not the other (I ordered two subscriptions) I thought they could be amalgamated on paypal as they were on credit card.

Alan Jenkinson

Alan JenkinsonHunter Region, NSW

Tried to renew

Tried to renew subscription,however, problems experienced in enabling me to complete. So had to subscribe Again. (Subscribtion no: R014DSZS). I also noted to subscribing again was cheaper than renewing. Sad.

Pocket

PocketSydney, NSW

Great idea as a gift but discount not applied as advertised!

I love the idea of the subscription gift BUT there was no where to put the "quick10" discount code that was advertised in my inbox. I attempted multiple times to no avail and thought maybe it was in the final step but total was charged to my credit card, disappointing.

BJH

BJHVictoria

Great

I love the the magazine, look forward to receiving it each month. Has great ideas for lots of areas around the house. Great and simple ideas for the everyday person to undertake with the basis of materials and tools. Well done

Store LocationMagazine

Great Discounts

I have always enjoyed Better homes and Gardens, both in the magazine and on the TV Programs. I was unable to afford it due to bills and the huge discount made it any easy Christmas present to myself. Thanks Better Homes and Gardens and Pacific Magazines.

Store LocationN/A

Extend now and save no more

Don’t put vouchers in my renewal if I’m not valid to use it! This is false advertising. There is no extra saving for extending as stated on the renewal letter.

eCard option not working

I wanted to complete this, but seems not to allow gentle admonishing words. Now I see you want more!!! I can't think of more than thirteen words to be able to complete this form. That's pure punishment - who thought of that?

Store LocationOnline

John Williams

John WilliamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easier

Once accessing the right site, (it can be confusing with the number of sites that pop up) everything was easier this year than previous years, so great advances have been made.
JW.