Easy membership

This is an easy way to receive magazines at a good price. We have been using this system for a couple of years.

Store LocationOn line
June

JuneCentral, SA

Order made easy

It is so easy to order and with the extra 2 issues makes it an affordable magazine. I would not want to miss an issue as the recipes and info are really worth having

Subscription end

My subscription finished without any notification. Luckily, I noticed my credit card wasn't being debited so I didn't miss any issues. Oddly, my card was charged 2 months after subscription finished.

Easy gifts

A request for Christmas present made easy to arrange. Selecting the magazines was made a little harder because of the great range of magazines on the site. Fantastic value for money.

Love Getting My Magazine

I look forward to getting my magazine each month. Subscription is easy and at a great discount making it really good value. Using Pay Pal gives me added security. Great.

JoanJ

JoanJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not All Pay Pal ?

Am I right in thinking that the option to use Pay Pal at checkout is limited to certain bundles and Mags.... or have I been drinking far too much coffee ?

Some difficulty yesterday

I found it impossible to delete any mistakes when purchasing. I had incorrectly entered "gift" but was not able to delete the article so had to wait till the next day to start a fresh entry

Love Shopping

Love ShoppingSydney, NSW

excellent surprise every month

Always buy the subscriptions when they are on special as it's great value. A great surprise when the mags turn up and I can write them off on my tax too - awesome

Other Book Shops
janelle

janelleCentral Queensland, QLD

that's life magazine

i used to buy that's life at the local shop ,when i couldn't ,decided to order it. i find other magazines have too many hollywood stories which i have no interest in . thanks for a great magazine

Marie P.

Marie P.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Convenience of obtaining this excellent publication

Living alone in rural Victoria and a number of kilometers from the nearest shop it will be convenient to be able to have the magazine delivered and as a bonus have it at a cheaper rate. With the uncertainty of the stay at home ruling I have now switched from posting in my competition entries by mail to entering on-line. I enjoy the many features of this magazine and thank all concerned for this. Keep safe and take care.

Store LocationRochester, Victoria
Happy shopper

Happy shopperGoulburn Valley, VIC

You have a very complicated system to pay subscriptions

Too time consuming to pay on line
Page keeps reloading.love the magazine but it is too full of cooking. Would like to see more craft and sewing and projects for men

Brad

BradHIGHETT

Gift for my partner

She likes the magazine. I'm sure she will get so much from having it delivered every month without going to find it at the newsagents
I think its a great gift

Robene

RobeneHunter Region, NSW

Better Homes and Gardens

I love receiving my BH&G magazine each month. Great ideas and instructions to undertake some of the ideas to improve my home and property. Just need some extra funds to complete the ideas

Store LocationSubscriber

Misleading Renewal Notice

My renewal notice states "It's that easy!" to renew online, however the price quoted in my renewal offer is not shown on-line. The 1 year offer on-line is dearer than the price quoted in my renewal offer received by mail.

Lisa D.

Lisa D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love getting my magazine especially in lock down in Victoria!

I love the magazine but the delivery day seems so random (outside of lock down) and during the lock down I received 4 magazines in one day. Not sure why it was cheaper for a NEW subscription than a renewal?

Store LocationOn line

Robbiedoo62

Robbiedoo62South East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use

Easy to use - unfortunately not an area ( that I could see at least ) that can click RENEW OR EXTEND subscription , so ended up paying $4.00 more than advertised price in mail sent to me . Just FYI - simply could not be bothered getting in the car as driving to the post office , buying a stamp and sending back to Company - not worth $4 to me , but not really acceptable either :(

only getting it to keep wife happy

waste of time review is a waste of time and a load of rubbish would have cancelled order but had already already paid for it won't order anything else from you because of pestering for review

Store Locationn/a
Tassels

Tassels

Great Articles

Nice to browse through and keep to look at ideas. Have kept some copies for years. Now getting subscription to save chasing copies during Covid 19 lockdown. Saving on cost as well

can't cancel subscription

Although I gave written notice to cancel my subscription several months ago, money is still being taken from my credit card. Seems fraudulent to me. Have others had similar experiences?

Anne

AnneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unhappy with Renewal process

I have been a long time subscriber of WHO when I used my customer number the cost was $74.99 when I just signed in without saying I was a previous customer the cost was $69.99 . Not so happy about that.
Also when the renewal was sent only the recurring options were advised . I like to order 6 months at a time not on a credit card.
Why would you make it more expensive for regular customers ?