Sukin Deodorant

Sukin Deodorant

2.3

• Causes Irritation Yes (20) · No (4)

Horrrible!!!! Really bad reaction

After a week of using the deodorant I have had a terribly reaction under my arms. I am red, scaly, hot and peeling! I have not shaved and I have not introduced any other products to my armpits. I’m horrified I am in so much discomfort. Reconsider this option for deodorants. This product needs to be recalled. Removed. It’s a shame it smells so nice as the actual product Is horrible!!!!

Purchased in September 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$5.00.

Causes irritation

Like majority of the other reviews. Day 3 red dots which almost felt scratchy, like every pore under my arm had been blocked and crystallised. I have had laser hair removal so there was no shaving. The smell was pleasant and masked odour but didn’t outweigh the reaction. Stopped using it immediately.
I would love to know what ingredient might be causing this skin irritation!

Purchased in August 2020 at Harris Farm Markets Bathurst.

Cactus

CactusSouth East Queensland, QLD

It doesn't work at all

So when you first spray it on after a shower, it smells alright.
But in no time at all you get less of the perfume smell, and more of body odour. Eventually there is nothing but body odour. I thought I could at least use this after my evening shower, but apparently lying in bed is more than this product can cope with.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$7.00.

Samantha

SamanthaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

excellent natural alternative! love it!!

I have tried so so many natural deodorants to try and get away from all the nasty chemicals that many contain. None worked for me without hurting my dry sensitive skin But this product absolutely does work, and works well! It also feels nice and moisturising on application too!

Purchased in April 2020.

Causes Irritation No

Caused painful itchy red rash

I love other Sukin products.
I can't use this deodorant if I shaved my armpits ever, not even after 24 hours.
I got painful red angry bumps all over my armpits for days and have now developed a severe itchy, fungus like sore on one of my armpits.
Super disappointed.
The only good thing is it does stop odour but that's it.

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$7.00.

Pamela G.

Pamela G.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible. Armpits covered in painful blisters after day 2.

I've been trying a number of natural deodorants to find the right fit. Tried around 4 natural products now that feel great on on but leave me smelling by the end of the day. Sukin deodorant stung for quite a while on application and by day two my armpits were absolutely covered by painful, pimply blisters - like every hair follicle had formed into a blister. I ignored the burning and only noticed the blisters after I'd shaved under my arms and found half of them bleeding.

This is the worst deodorant I've tried yet. Don't buy this product if you know what's good for you.

Native natural deodorant is pretty great though!

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles for A$7.00.

Caused a rash!

Works ok but as the other reviewers mentioned, developed a painful rash on the second day of using. I don’t usually have sensitive skin so bought the product even though I had read the reviews about other people developing a rash. Epic fail. Don’t buy this. There’s a reason why people write reviews and I was foolish to ignore them..

Purchased in June 2020.

Molly B.

Molly B.Hunter Region, NSW

Works for me but causes a rash

I found that this product smells great and works well, however, I start developing an itchy, painful rash on day 3. I have tried twice to use this product with no luck. The rash goes away a couple of days after I stop using it. I am sensitive to bicarb so generally avoid that in natural deoderants but can't pinpoint what's causing the rash in this one.

Purchased in March 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$12.95.

EML9

EML9

Keeps me smelling fresh

I have been more focused on using natural products so instead of using the chemical laden anti perspirants I was after a natural deodorant and came across the one from Sukin. They're a trustworthy brand and I have purchased numerous items from their line and have never been disappointed. Their deodorant is great as you can just spray it on and it contains only natural ingredients so you don't have to worry about what your body is absorbing. It does not help with sweating but it does keep my underarms smelling fresh and odour free all day. The scent isn't too strong and I spray it once in the morning and I'm good to go for the rest of the day.

Don't use after shaving

I like some other sukin products and it is my first time to try the deodorant as I am looking for a natural one. I usually applied deodorant after shaving but when I switched to this deodorant it burnt my underarms.

Purchased in January 2020.

aston

astonSydney, NSW

Works okay, has some issues..

I found out the hard way not to apply within at least 12 hours after shaving! It gave me a painful rash which has since calmed after realising I needed to wait a while. I can't say it works better or worse than anti-perspirant aluminium based deodorants as I've yet to find a product that actually works properly, but since switching to natural deodorants, I've noticed that my odour is less intense, so that's a plus I guess. I've been using this deodorant exclusively for 3-4months.

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles for A$9.00.

Causes Irritation Yes

Stings and causes red bumps!

I was looking for a natural deodorant during my stay in Australia and I knew sukin had great hair products so I decided to get their deodorant, but just after 1 day of applying it I had red bumps and irritated skin around and on my armpits. It smells good but it stings when applied to the skin and is an overall bad product! I cannot believe they still sell it after having all these negative reviews!

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Australia.

Jessica

Jessica

Smell good, that’s it!

It’s a spray deodorant, and smells good, dries quickly. but it can't really mask the BO. It's probobly okay to use on a cold day spent indoor with minimal action. I got mild irritation that eases when I stop using

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles.

Chelle

Chelle

It stings! Gave me bumps!

Don’t get me wrong I love sukin products but after using the natural deodorant on second day! I was stinging with bumps! I always use BODY CRYSTALS natural deodorant and swear by it but after it got confiscated at the airport coz I put it in my hand carry as it was over 100grams I was upset so next natural deodorant I thought could buy at airport is sukin as I use their natural hydration facial spray all the time. Sorry Sukin you need to come up and change this deodorant as it’s happening to a lot of people who use it and have bad allergic reaction. I’ve never had any reactions to anything but this is the first and last I will use it ever!

Purchased in October 2019 for A$9.00.

Burns Skin

Smells lovely & worked fine but has quite badly burnt under both my arms once I started to sweat. Stopped using for a few weeks then tried again to confirm that it was this product & once again, burnt irritated skin under both arms! :-(

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$5.95.

Mon

MonVictoria

Smells pretty, but burns skin :/

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Amanda

AmandaCanberra

Ouch!!!!!

I usedthis product years ago and had no problems. I bought a bottle to. Start using it again and within 2 hours was washing it off as it was burning my armpits. I now have welt like red marks under my armpits and they feel like they're on fire. Sukin must have changed the ingredients since i last used it. Won't be trying it again!!

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

K.C

K.CNortheast, VIC

I love my Sukin

I suffered from itchy armpits for a long time but since using Sukin deodorant I don't. No rashes or discomfort at all. Pleasant smelling and no BO. I love it

Purchased in January 2019 at Chemist King for A$6.00.

sarah

sarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smells pleasant but not totally effective

I love that this product is chemical free and especially contains no aluminium. But the downside is that it doesn't work as effective as a full blown chemical deodorant however, that is the trade off you pay for using a natural product. I think it still works OK plus it smells really nice.
The spray pump action seems to go a long way and lasts for months plus it doesn't leave any residue on your clothes.

Purchased in September 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for A$5.00.

ellen

ellen

dont use if you are sensitive

I use many of Sukin products. However the deodorant gives me a nasty rash in my arm pits. Tried several times but found the same issue. Very painful. Suggest dont use this product. All other. Sukin products are great.

Purchased in December 2018 for A$499.00.