Sukin Nourishing Conditioner

Sukin Nourishing Conditioner

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Nomes

NomesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not worth it

Been using shampoo and conditioner for a month my hair is dryer then before
Supposed to be all natural but when I read the Ingredients I realised not to much natural stuff in it at all
Would be better off with a home brand this this brand

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles for $30.00.

Smell
Hair Type Dry

Daniel S.

Daniel S.Sydney, NSW

Amazing! No more dandruff / scalp irritation!

30yo male here. I started using Sukin shampoo and conditioner a couple of months ago the results have been life changing. I’ve had dandruff and scalp psoriasis my whole life (flares up in winter usually).. since using Sukin I no longer get dandruff or any irritation, super happy! Can’t recommend these products enough. I’ll never stop using these now.

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $25.00.

Smell
Hair Type Dry
Jen J.

Jen J.

Best Conditioner EVER!

I adore this product! I have tried several natural hair conditioners (and many others that aren't natural) and this is the absolute best conditioner that I have ever used! It leaves my hair incredibly soft and shiny - so healthy looking and feeling! I never want to use anything else again! I have long, blond hair which breaks easily and I feel like this product protects my hair super well!

Purchased in January 2019 at S & H Health for $6.00.

Smell
Hair Type Normal
Miriam

MiriamSydney, NSW

Great Conditioner

Sukin conditioners leave your hair smooth shiny and manageable.
I buy the very large size when it is on special and fill a small bottle for easier handling.
I would recommend this conditioner for all kinds of hair, trust me it’s great.

So glad I found it!

Being someone who follows the CG method religiously I lost my mind when I found this at Coles. I'm never going back again! If you are transitioning from a conditioner that had silicones in it and/or a shampoo that has sulphates in it please give your hair time to adjust!!! If you're used to a shampoo with sulphates and harsh chemicals in it that strip your hair of oil you may get super greasy hair for a few days give or take while your hair finds a balance again. Don't knock it until you've tried it for a few weeks. I love how this product hydrates but doesn't weigh down your hair. For those with thick curly hair like me, I'd recommend leaving it in :)

Amazing!

Loved it! Bought it from my Local Pharmacy and I have natural thick, curly and dry hair so it is hard to take care of but this conditioner made my hair very soft and smelling great! Was easy to wash out and the shampoo for this works fantastic as well!

Tip - leave in hair for a bit longer to help conditioner do it’s magic.

Dried out my daughter's hair

I thought I would go natural products with my daughter's hair. She has very dry, thick and frizzy hair. This product actually made her worse. It was not conditioning enough to the point where it made her hair extremely dry and matted. Have now decided to go non-natural because of this.

Not so good for curly hair

Thought this product would be good for curly hair because it is free from silicons and sulfates, however, I have not found it effective. After the first wash it felt ok, but on the second and third wash i would wake up and my hair would not curl properly and it was left feeling straw like and greasy.

I love it

It has really improved my hair and how it is growing and I have really loved it seance I saw it I hope you keep saling it And I love the ingredence and really Makes my longer and stronger thank you

first time trying organic shampoo

well i decided to give Sukin shampoo and conditioner a try after all the other chemical popular shampoos left my hair dry and brittle ... so upon my first use of sukin shampoo i found i had to use quite a lot to get a good lather ....then after rinsing my hair was very tangled so i then proceeded to use sukin conditioner and it instantly detangled my hair so after rinsing and drying my hair it looks and feels clean and shiny i will keep posting a comment every week as an update of how its going ... but for my first experience with sukin id gladly give it 8 out of 10 .... VERY IMPRESSIVE ;)

Leesa65

Leesa65Brisbane

i've been using it for about 8 years

i've been using sukin shampoo and conditioner for about 8 years and i've only had one bottle of conditioner that was a serious problem where it didn't detangle my hair at all. i rang the company and they sent me a replacement bottle and it was fine. i have long, fine hair and struggle to find a good conditioner in particular but i love how the sukin conditioner detangles my fine, long hair quite well. and i've never had any issues with the shampoo. i've tried other organic products during that time, but always returned to sukin due to the superior detangling ability of their conditioner.

Sally C

Sally CLondon

No nasty stickiness

I tried this after trying the shampoo as I was finding most conditioners too heavy and sticky for my hair, this never leaves a nasty coating, just soft and thicker hair I love it.

nopelepMelbourne

did not untangle hair very well

after a couple weeks of use, i am disappointed with this conditioner. It only minimally adds conditioning to hair, but more frustrating is the fact that it causes (or does not untangle) knots. It smells beautiful, and I like that it is natural, but this did not suit my needs. I found that if left in hair for 10mins or longer, it does give a better result, and makes my hair soft, but the tangled feeling is just too frustrating for me.

It may suit someone with thin/fine hair that is short and does not need a rich conditioner, but for my long, straw-like hair, it did not work.

Angelina

AngelinaMelbourne

Waste of money

Did absolutely nothing to my hair. You might as well put nothing. Because it did nothing, my hair became dry, bushy and tangled.

nicky52

nicky52MELBOURNE

Not Fantastic

I really wanted to love this conditioner after reading all the great reviews, but unfortunately didn't...I have slightly dry medium length hair, and found after a couple of weeks use I had EXTREMELY dry hair, to the point of dandruff, which I haven't had in years. Used as directed, even tried leaving it in overnight, but this just wasn't the conditioner for me

Really dried out my hair

cherubbabies

cherubbabiesSydney, NSW

Not good for me

I bought this conditioner after reading great reviews on another website, now after using it for 3 weeks I am finding that Its not working for my hair type.

I have naturally curly, frizzy hair, makes my hair soft on the first day then after the 1st day it leaves it knotty and dry.
With this conditioner I really need to wash my hair every day to get the effect I am looking for, however I just don't have the time to wash my hair everyday.
its affordable, like the size,
its smelly, leaves my hair knotty and hard to comb

Slightly Disappointed

I was attracted to the fact that this is an organic shampoo and free from sodium sulfate. My hair is naturally thick and fizzy and I was hoping that this being a nourishing conditioner this will make my hair frizz less whist being somewhat environmentally friend, but alas no, my hair just knotted. Such a shame
Organic. Free from sodium lauryl sulphate
Made my hair fizz/knotty

Pseudonorm

PseudonormAU

Excellent conditioner

viccstarr

viccstarrmelbourne

Suits my needs

Started using this product as l wanted something with no chemicals , just love it ...My husband also loves how my hair smells !!! l also use the shampoo , both products are great value for money as they last so much longer than other conditioners, it is also great for travelling.
Smells amazing, value for money and most important all natural !!!

BumbleBee

BumbleBeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Same as below!

I second the review below mine by LittleGirlBlue, this conditioner was conditioning without weighing down or making my hair oily - used in conjunction with the shampoo.

Loving the smell and the eco-friendly approach too, always a good thing.
As also mentioned, would be nice if it could be bought in a larger quantity? Not so much to save money, but perhaps also save the waste of constantly buying smaller bottles.
Thick, made hair silky without feeling heavy or oily