3.6

61% · 2010 · 30%

Causes Irritation Yes · No
2.8
Smell
3.7

Jenny Mccluskey
Jenny MccluskeyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC26 posts

Horrible

Bought this condition and it’s was $24 which is quite expensive. It’s horrible has dried my hair out was definitely not worth the money Show details
Kim
KimPerth, WA48 posts

Anything buy nourishing

This is a horrible product and one that I had to stop using after a few washes. It leaves my hair dry and not easy to manage. Show details
Smell
Kas
KasSydney, NSW

Doesn't really condition hair

This product seems to rinse right off, it doesnt leave my hair feeling smooth, its like I didnt use a conditioner at all. Maybe I have a bad batch. Show details
Smell
beth
beth24 posts

Seems to be fake product / damages your hair

Seems to be knock off product and seems to be the case for all sukin products. Used to use this product all the time but now my hair and skin seems worse after using this. Product formulas seems to have changed. This is very serious safety issue for consumers. There seems to be something allergic in product also. Dont buy and report it. Very upsetting.
Ria S.
Ria S.Darwin, NT3 posts

just loving this conditioner

Oh I have a lot of good things to say to this product. This is purely natural and it evens out the tangles on my hair. My hair is chemically-treated and this one didn't disappoint me. Show details
Smell
Mat
Mat

Does not work for me, my hair is worse than before

I have been using Tresemme and it worked rather well. Sukin is much more expensive and my hair is not smooth at all now and it becomes entangled easily and unable to detangle too. I have good volume and straight hair that is of normal thickness. I really regret buying this 1 L packaging.... Show details
Smell
Kat
Kat2 posts

Love how soft and smooth my hair feels

Love how soft and smooth my hair feels and sure the breakage has improved. The smell is not too overwhelming which is great and my hair is not as oily as before.
Shipping time was pretty good too so happy. Thanks! Show details
Nomes
NomesSouth East Queensland, QLD14 posts

Not worth it

Been using shampoo and conditioner for a month my hair is dryer then before
Supposed to be all natural but when I read the Ingredients I realised not to much natural stuff in it at all
Would be better off with a home brand this this brand Show details
Smell
Daniel S.
Daniel S.Sydney, NSW

Amazing! No more dandruff / scalp irritation!

30yo male here. I started using Sukin shampoo and conditioner a couple of months ago the results have been life changing. I’ve had dandruff and scalp psoriasis my whole life (flares up in winter usually).. since using Sukin I no longer get dandruff or any irritation, super happy! Can’t recommend these products enough. I’ll never stop using these now. Show details
Jen J.
Jen J.5 posts

Best Conditioner EVER!

I adore this product! I have tried several natural hair conditioners (and many others that aren't natural) and this is the absolute best conditioner that I have ever used! It leaves my hair incredibly soft and shiny - so healthy looking and feeling! I never want to use anything else again! I have long, blond hair which breaks easily and I feel like this product protects my hair super well! Show details
Miriam
MiriamSydney, NSW92 posts

Great Conditioner

Sukin conditioners leave your hair smooth shiny and manageable.

I buy the very large size when it is on special and fill a small bottle for easier handling.

I would recommend this conditioner for all kinds of hair, trust me it’s great.

Leonie O
Leonie OAU2 posts

So glad I found it!

Being someone who follows the CG method religiously I lost my mind when I found this at Coles. I'm never going back again! If you are transitioning from a conditioner that had silicones in it and/or a shampoo that has sulphates in it please give your hair time to adjust!!! If you're used to a shampoo with sulphates and harsh chemicals in it that strip your hair of oil you may get super greasy hair for a few days give or take while your hair finds a balance again. Don't knock it until you've tried it for a few weeks. I love how this product hydrates but doesn't weigh down your hair. For those with thick curly hair like me, I'd recommend leaving it in :)

Emily
Emily

Amazing!

Loved it! Bought it from my Local Pharmacy and I have natural thick, curly and dry hair so it is hard to take care of but this conditioner made my hair very soft and smelling great! Was easy to wash out and the shampoo for this works fantastic as well!

Tip - leave in hair for a bit longer to help conditioner do it’s magic.

M MMM
M MMMSydney, NSW2 posts

Dried out my daughter's hair

I thought I would go natural products with my daughter's hair. She has very dry, thick and frizzy hair. This product actually made her worse. It was not conditioning enough to the point where it made her hair extremely dry and matted. Have now decided to go non-natural because of this.

Mika_L
Mika_L

Not so good for curly hair

Thought this product would be good for curly hair because it is free from silicons and sulfates, however, I have not found it effective. After the first wash it felt ok, but on the second and third wash i would wake up and my hair would not curl properly and it was left feeling straw like and greasy.