Sukin Nourishing Conditioner

Sukin Nourishing Conditioner

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sukin? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (5)
  • Smell
Ria S.
Ria S.Darwin, NT

just loving this conditioner

Oh I have a lot of good things to say to this product. This is purely natural and it evens out the tangles on my hair. My hair is chemically-treated and this one didn't disappoint me.

Purchased in August 2020 for $16.45.

Smell

Does not work for me, my hair is worse than before

I have been using Tresemme and it worked rather well. Sukin is much more expensive and my hair is not smooth at all now and it becomes entangled easily and unable to detangle too. I have good volume and straight hair that is of normal thickness. I really regret buying this 1 L packaging....

Purchased in February 2020 at Guardian Pharmacy for $31.00.

Smell
Kat
Kat

Love how soft and smooth my hair feels.

Love how soft and smooth my hair feels and sure the breakage has improved. The smell is not too overwhelming which is great and my hair is not as oily as before.
Shipping time was pretty good too so happy. Thanks!

Smell
Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Sukin Nourishing Conditioner compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Nomes
NomesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not worth it

Been using shampoo and conditioner for a month my hair is dryer then before
Supposed to be all natural but when I read the Ingredients I realised not to much natural stuff in it at all
Would be better off with a home brand this this brand

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles for $30.00.

Smell
Daniel S.
Daniel S.Sydney, NSW

Amazing! No more dandruff / scalp irritation!

30yo male here. I started using Sukin shampoo and conditioner a couple of months ago the results have been life changing. I’ve had dandruff and scalp psoriasis my whole life (flares up in winter usually).. since using Sukin I no longer get dandruff or any irritation, super happy! Can’t recommend these products enough. I’ll never stop using these now.

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $25.00.

Smell

What's the difference between salon and supermarket shampoo?

Supermarket shampoos may mean an immediate bargain, but how do they stack up against salon products in the long run? We compare the two to help you decide whether or not to fork out for your hair.

Clara V.
Clara V.16 July 2021
whats-the-difference-between-salon-and-supermarket-shampoo
Jen J.
Jen J.

Best Conditioner EVER!

I adore this product! I have tried several natural hair conditioners (and many others that aren't natural) and this is the absolute best conditioner that I have ever used! It leaves my hair incredibly soft and shiny - so healthy looking and feeling! I never want to use anything else again! I have long, blond hair which breaks easily and I feel like this product protects my hair super well!

Purchased in January 2019 at S & H Health for $6.00.

Smell
Miriam
MiriamSydney, NSW

Great Conditioner

Sukin conditioners leave your hair smooth shiny and manageable.
I buy the very large size when it is on special and fill a small bottle for easier handling.
I would recommend this conditioner for all kinds of hair, trust me it’s great.

So glad I found it!

Being someone who follows the CG method religiously I lost my mind when I found this at Coles. I'm never going back again! If you are transitioning from a conditioner that had silicones in it and/or a shampoo that has sulphates in it please give your hair time to adjust!!! If you're used to a shampoo with sulphates and harsh chemicals in it that strip your hair of oil you may get super greasy hair for a few days give or take while your hair finds a balance again. Don't knock it until you've tried it for a few weeks. I love how this product hydrates but doesn't weigh down your hair. For those with thick curly hair like me, I'd recommend leaving it in :)

Amazing!

Loved it! Bought it from my Local Pharmacy and I have natural thick, curly and dry hair so it is hard to take care of but this conditioner made my hair very soft and smelling great! Was easy to wash out and the shampoo for this works fantastic as well!

Tip - leave in hair for a bit longer to help conditioner do it’s magic.

M MMM
M MMMSydney, NSW

Dried out my daughter's hair

I thought I would go natural products with my daughter's hair. She has very dry, thick and frizzy hair. This product actually made her worse. It was not conditioning enough to the point where it made her hair extremely dry and matted. Have now decided to go non-natural because of this.

Not so good for curly hair

Thought this product would be good for curly hair because it is free from silicons and sulfates, however, I have not found it effective. After the first wash it felt ok, but on the second and third wash i would wake up and my hair would not curl properly and it was left feeling straw like and greasy.

I love it

It has really improved my hair and how it is growing and I have really loved it seance I saw it I hope you keep saling it And I love the ingredence and really Makes my longer and stronger thank you

first time trying organic shampoo

well i decided to give Sukin shampoo and conditioner a try after all the other chemical popular shampoos left my hair dry and brittle ... so upon my first use of sukin shampoo i found i had to use quite a lot to get a good lather ....then after rinsing my hair was very tangled so i then proceeded to use sukin conditioner and it instantly detangled my hair so after rinsing and drying my hair it looks and feels clean and shiny i will keep posting a comment every week as an update of how its going ... but for my first experience with sukin id gladly give it 8 out of 10 .... VERY IMPRESSIVE ;)

Leesa65
Leesa65Brisbane

i've been using it for about 8 years

i've been using sukin shampoo and conditioner for about 8 years and i've only had one bottle of conditioner that was a serious problem where it didn't detangle my hair at all. i rang the company and they sent me a replacement bottle and it was fine. i have long, fine hair and struggle to find a good conditioner in particular but i love how the sukin conditioner detangles my fine, long hair quite well. and i've never had any issues with the shampoo. i've tried other organic products during that time, but always returned to sukin due to the superior detangling ability of their conditioner.

Sally C
Sally CLondon

No nasty stickiness

I tried this after trying the shampoo as I was finding most conditioners too heavy and sticky for my hair, this never leaves a nasty coating, just soft and thicker hair I love it.

Read more reviews - page 2