96% · 1303 · 2%

Product is working well

Romee K.
Romee K.

Good price and service

Good price and good customer service. Quick installation. Highly recommended.
kamal
kamalSydney, NSW

Excellent service. Great value for money and prompt response!

Excellent service by the technicians!
Great value for money and prompt response!
Joey
JoeySouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Left old panels(I paid for removal) in front yard, no answer after payment

Well..they looked good from first time till payment done. They answered my questions and everything looked good even though installation took few weeks. However the installer just left old panels which removed by them(I also paid for removing old panels) in my front yard.
I contacted the company and they said they will take them in a week. Then I paid final amount of invoice. They didn’t take the old panels which is still in my front yard for couple of weeks, I contacted them again but no answer at all after final payment. If you are not satisfied, DO NOT make payment early for them. Very disappointed as others.
Amit Singh
Amit Singh

Awesome Service

Easily approachable, Clear in plan and Seamless Connection of panels

Gilbert J.
Gilbert J.

Excellent service

Highly recommend these guys did a great job. Easy to deal with  less than two weeks  and everything was done and great price too keep it up guys.
Trustworthiness
Raid R.
Raid R.Sydney, NSW

Awesome job

Was referred to by friends spoke to sun max Solar Ross helped me get the quote was helpful and got them installed in 2 weeks there installers where awesome and did great job thank you Ross and Vince for the wonderful work in helping me out great job great experience great customer service. Show reply
Sunly Kheng
Sunly Kheng
  Fair Incentive

This is perfect for Solar system

Well I call get a quote through Ross first only decided to install on my house but back then there was good deals with the government scheme rebate so I decided to install it on my roof which saves money for the electricity bill. It saves money for my bills so I decided to tell my friends to join up as well. Show reply
Lawrie
LawrieSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

job well done at good price

thanks to Benny and Vince made the removal of old system and replacement a breeze thankyou Show reply

Noel
NoelSydney, NSW

Solar System installation process

I talked to Benny, the Sales representative. Benny prompted sending me quote. With a couple of calls, Benny came back with a competitive quote for the brand of panel and Inverter that I requested. Within 7 days, the team came in to install my Solar system and did the job well. They explained to me after installation how to manage the Inverter on APP and allowed me to take video that I can follow just in case. Vince, the operations team staff contacted me after the job completed on that afternoon. Vince is very polite and helpful. We are satisfied for the service and we are happy to recommend Sun Max Solar. Show reply
H.Ng
H.NgPerth, WA

Hight recommended

Outstanding solar panel . The priced was cheaper than another company , Benny was excellent customer service . Only one week for the quote, organisation and installed ( very professional install ) , overall hight recommended this company Sun Max Solar .
Esther C.
Esther C.2 posts

Great customer service

I searched online and read reviews, requested for quotes and was responded quickly by Benny via phone. He followed up of my different requests promptly. I requested for using a specific brand of panels, inverter and batteries. He came back with a competitive quote and when I counted offer, he went back to his manager to give me the final discount. Benny made the deal. I got the installation within three weeks. The installer team was professional and efficient. They came at 8:30am and finished the job by 2:30pm. Installer Nguyen even helped me with putting up a small canopy to cover the inverter and batteries with a nominal fee. I am satisfied with their customer service and would recommend them to others.
ken
ken

Amazing

After discussing with amazing Aaron and compared with other providers, i found that Sun Max Solar has a very competitive price as well as a much better customer service (i have dealt with other providers that installed at my place 10 years ago).
Installed in Feb 23 and occasionally they are still contacting me to make sure that i don't have any problems.
have referred to my friends and they told me the same thing.
very recommended
Saiful
SaifulSydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Good installation and excellent service and people have to install it.
shivdeep singh b.
shivdeep singh b.2 posts

Perfect job

Sun max provide better service and price , where other providers refused the job because of steep roof , Sun max did the installation in affordable price Show reply