Listing monitored by Sun Max Solar

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (64)
  • Purchase Price$3,155.65

Amit
AmitNSW

Reliable & an honest company to deal with

Reliable and an honest company to work with .Ross delivered what he promised. Would recommend it to my friends. Pricing is also competitive.Installtion was organised on time and the entire process was pretty smooth.So far so good, cant complain.

Lokesh Kumar
Lokesh KumarSydney, NSW

Solar Installation

Solar installation was seamless and the cost was affordable. Entire process was very efficient. Ross was very helpful through out the process. Good work and great customer service. Thank you.

Another Happy Customer

Sun Max Solar they deliver the package required and at a great price that I was happy with installers were informative, friendly and helpful. Highly recommended Sun Max Solar team.

Very Happy

I was a bit weiry as first as there are so many solar companies with different arrangements and products. Sun Max Solar Delivered the package required and at a great price that I was happy with. Installers were informative and helpful. End result. Very happy. Highly recomended. Thank you Sun Max Solar And thank you Mangesh n team. Chris D

Honest and Reliable, Great Post-Installation support

It has been over 6 months since installation of my system and I am extremely happy with the performance and output from the system. They assisted me with finalizing the inverter and the panels (There are so many out there, it is hard to workout which one to go for), Installation done withing agreed time-frame, professional installers and electrician who answered all my queries at the time. Detailed and thorough with post installation support. Glad to have chosen them for my 6.5KW system!

Royc
RoycSydney, NSW

Good customer contact and installation

Sun Max kept to their 3 week installation pledge. Installation team were very polite and professional and kept me informed as they fitted the 21 panels to the roof (Mohammed was very good at fitting the panels). I am now up and running and bringing in the solar power already.

Good Customer Service and installation

Panel installation was very quick and sensible but it took a while to connect to my device to see my solar generation data as i think some of the application are quite outdated. Overall, not bad of the whole process of obtaining solar.

Great customer services

Good customer services, from quoting stage to installation and paper work. Highly recommended for their
product, good pricing and installation. Quick on time installation as planned. Installation team was professional and friendly.
Great work overall.

Best service and installation was perfect

Quote was accurate, on time installation and great product. Will recommend to anyone who want to have solar on their property. Qualified installation team with excellent customer service . Five star r

Excellent service

This is perfect can't live without it.
Good and friendly service.
I will recommend it to friends and families. Safe and affordable pricing and provides us with the necessary satisfaction and happiness

Robin
RobinPerth, WA

Best investment.

I can't recommend Sun Max enough, from my first call all through the process of installation was easy.
Customer service, product knowledge was outstanding and the installation guys were very friendly, prompt and no question was an issue.
My neighbour asked and I referred...a couple weeks later they also have Solar from Sun Max.

Guruprasad
GuruprasadSydney, NSW

Skilled “Professional” solar server providers.

I got a 6.6KW on-grid solar system from Sun Max Solar. They are very professional in this area, patiently answered all my queries and concerns. A good deal delivered on-time. I Am happy to be contributing towards the green initiatives of the country and would be saving on my electricity bills too.

Find out how Sun Max Solar compares to other Solar Panel Installers

This is so good, it’s gonna part of my life

Simple transparent process, everybody can access it no need to take help to anyone , I didn’t get trouble, even in my whole circle they also recommended it for better future

Very professional Solar company

These guys are very professional and they delivered what they had committed. I am glad and happy with the whole process of Sun Max Solar. Installation was on time as promised by Alex. I would recommend Sun Max Solar to my friends and family.

Aleks
AleksSydney, NSW

Happy with installation and friendly behaviour.

Installation process was fast and done the installation within 3 weeks. Installer was good experience & professional. Its become 3 months no any problem at all. I recommend this company to my friend to install the solar from Alex.