99% · 851 · 1%
Installation

gurpartap s.
gurpartap s.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Very professionally responded all my inquiries
Quick in service

From start to finish all was done in a professional manner Show details ·  1
Andrew
Andrew2 posts

Excellent customer service

After deciding to replace our old solar system, I talked to a couple of solar energy company and I decided to go with Sun Solar as Nick was very patient and answered my million questoins. The price that he quoted is very reasonable and did the installation in 2 weeks. The installtion day was very easy and quick and they installed 25 panels and 10kwH inverter in less than 5 hours. The staffs were very nice and professional. Thank you Sun Solar Australia. Show details ·  1
Manzu K.
Manzu K.

6.6KW Trina dual glass solar panels with sungrow inverter

Ron & his team recently installed 6.6 KW solar system to our house & I am very pleased with the service. Very competitive price, excellent & efficient service. I appreciate Ron for his patience & openness with all my queries. I highly recommend Sun Solar Australia. Show details ·  1
RAy
RAyBrisbane
  Fair Incentive

Cheap and best

Cheap, best and quick response.
Job done before expected time .
Thanks you Show details ·  1

Mr. Singh
Mr. SinghQueensland

What a great company - 11KW Trina Solar and Sungrow Inverter

Amazing team. [Name Removed] never ignored the calls and answered all of the questions asked. Never had any issues with the company.
I got quotations from many companies but the prices from Sun Solar Australia were really competitive.
Great support and accounts team. They understood my problem when the payments got delayed and never bugged me. Show details ·  1
Lucas L.
Lucas L.6 posts

13.2kw solar very happy

Oliver got my 13.2kw system installed in less than a week, very happy with the whole process thankyou Show details ·  1
Lee Patterson
Lee PattersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rates and Fees
Vikas
Vikas

Top quality solar system and Great company

One phone call cleared all the doubts I had and Ron has been very friendly gave all the information and helped us to choose the right system. Also, installation was done in a week and it was neat n tidy job. I will definitely recommend them if you in the market for solar system and their prices are good too. Show details ·  1

Shona Numans
Shona NumansSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Experience

I did extensive research and obtained multiple quotes for our solar installation. In the end, I chose to go with Sun Solar Australia, and I'm glad we did. The turnaround time was quick and the installation was fairly seamless.
A great experience and would happily recommend this local business to anyone looking to install solar. Show details ·  1
Vinod
VinodQueensland

Shine
ShineDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent service

I did alot of research before I chose Sun Solar Australia and I absolutely made the right choice. Ron is extremely Professional, courteous and punctual, happy to answer all my questions and very knowledgeable about their product. They use top quality components which make all the difference to your energy production and the installation was quick and clean. I have no hesitation recommending this company. Show details ·  1
Richie
RichieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sun solar review

Ron from Sun Solar has been exceptional in his service. I have only had the system for a month or two however I feel that everything will be exactly how it has been explained to me. I highly recommend Ron and Sun solar. Show reply
Mel M
Mel MSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Fantastic job by everyone involved

Great advice and help given. Pleasure to deal with and no heavy sale. Highly recommend Show details ·  1
Wiremu B.
Wiremu B.

Impressive Experience

We are very impressed and satisfied with SUN SOLAR AUSTRALIA from beginning during quotations up to the complete installation. At first, I sent an inquiry email and then Ron promptly replied all my questions and came to the exact time given,he explained pros and cons of every panel and inverter types that is suitable for our household. He was not pushy and did not even try to up-sell us. Alex and Dan turned up on time and did an excellent job. They were very tidy, fast and polite and left the place spotless after installation. I would definitely and highly recommend this company for solar installation. Show details ·  1

Good morning
We purchased a 10 kw system from Sun Solar through a scheme promoted by Randwick City Council in NSW.
This was around 4 or 5 years ago.
Our colour bond roof has developed a significant leak.
Our roofer is certain the entry point of the solar cable is the issue.
He can fix the leak however needs the panels near the cable to be temporarily removed for the work to be conducted and then re installed hopefully in a coordinated operation.
My question, as the system was supplied and installed under your banner, is can you point me towards who I should approach, who is familiar with the system, to provide this service.
Location 10 Endeavour Avenue La Perouse NSW 2036. Contact John Law 0415238577 jslaw159@gmail.com
Thank you in anticipation of your assistance.
Regards
John

Sun Solar Australia   DM

Good Morning John, Sorry to hear that, But we did not install this system. It must be from different company.

Pls do not hesitate to call Ron if you have any questions, His number is 0420363895.

CategorySolar Panel Installers and Solar Retailers