Sunbeam Feel Perfect Faux Fur Heated Throw TR6100

Sunbeam Feel Perfect Faux Fur Heated Throw TR6100

MPN: STR6100

Perfect for my joint pain

I'm a busy mum of five and I also have a busy job in child protection. I suffer from an immunodeficiency which causes significant joint pain that is often debilitating.

For years I relied on wheat bags which need to be heated regularly, every 15 minutes or so. This isn't sustainable when you're in pain.

Last year for Mother's Day my daughter gave me the Sunbeam Feel Perfect Heated Throw. It has been pretty much life changing for several reasons. It relieves pain. My cat loves sitting in my lap when I have it on. And it keeps me soooo warm when it's cold. I have also loved using it after a night shift as it helps me to relax and fall asleep.

It's very durable and is easy to care for. It's been reliable, never missing a beat. It's a total must have for my family and I highly recommend getting yourself one ASAP especially if you suffer from arthritis or joint pain.

Purchased in May 2018 at Harvey Norman for $99.00.

Hi Review Halloo, Thanks so much for the great review. Other readers will also benefit! Kind regards, Sunbeam

Winter Comfort

Happy with this product, priced well, heats up quickly, soft feel. The only issue I have is the the fluff off the fabric means a need to bring out the dust buster.

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman for $79.00.

Hi spider Thanks for the great review! The fluff should get less shortly. Kind Regards Sunbeam

Very cosy on those freezing nights

Warm, easy to use, comfortable.
Start on high setting and within 10 minutes I turn it to the lowest setting. Great for when Im studying and sitting still for hours, and not having to run a heater

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman for $99.00.

Hi Liz Thanks for the great review! Kind Regards Sunbeam

Excellent!

I am happy with my Sunbeam heated faux fur throw.

My dog and I fight over this heated throw, on cold winter nights and he is clearly the winner!

It heats up quickly, has six heat levels and an auto cut off if it is accidentally left on.

The cord length is perfect, it is spot clean only though but is perfect in every other way.

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $79.00.

Hi lisamarie8, So pleased you love it, thanks for the great review!!!

Broken - Lasted 4 winters of very careful use

Purchased May 2015. Stopped working, controller was always annoying and too easy to move heat setting, continuous roller rather than ‘clicks’. Rang Sunbeam and those controllers are now out of stock so it is more landfill. Electric blankets should last 8-10 years at least.

Purchased in May 2015 for $129.00.

Hi Spmm, So sorry to hear of this. Please be assured all customer feedback is taken seriously and your comments will be forwarded on to our development and technology teams. Kind Regards, SunbeamThanks - I replaced it with a SelJack Brand recycled merino and alpaca throw from Tasmania, really keeps my toes warm and looks and feels great.

Not worth the extra premium on other heated throws

We have a much cheaper fleece heated throw that we bought on Groupon last year for $40. It is amazing. I wanted a second one and was sucked in by the look of the faux fur although was a bit hesitant about paying the premium of $129 for that nicer look but went with it as it looked like it would be warm and fluffy like some of the faux fur throw rugs I have seen. It has certainly not lived up to the premium price. The cheaper Groupon fleece heated throw has a timer as well as temperature control, this one doesn't have a timer. The fleece one has a 'warmer' feel to the skin. The faux fur does not have the flouncy feel to it as shown on the picture - it is very still very stiff and after using for 3 weeks. We can still see the fold lines in it from being in the packaging and it stays quite stiff when using and certainly doesn't not just fall about around you the way it shows on the picture (or the way the fleece one does). It has the feel as if there is light cardboard inside (which is doesn't have of course). The reverse side of the blanket has the wires clearly visible and is covered with a thin brushed cotton type material. The fleece version has a nice fluffy feel on both sides. It does generate some warmth but again not as much as the fleece one. We hardly ever that the fleece one on higher than about half way. This one we have to have it on maximum and it still doesn't give off as much heat as the fleece one. I've just purchased another $40 fleece one on Groupon instead! Your are better off buying a nice fluffy (non-heated) faux fur throw rug for about $50 and a cheaper heated fleece blanket for the same cost as this one.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Hey Vonster, thanks for the great feedback on our throw....we can use this when considering our fabrics for next seasons range!!

Perfect winter warmer

This faux fur heated throw is perfect for winter. It heats up quickly to the chosen temperature. The gauge is easy to work. It’s so soft and fluffy on the skin. Perfect buy for someone who is always cold

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Should of brought this product earlier.

Blanket is soft on the skin and has different temperature gaudges that adjust to your desired heat level. Is a must for winter when trying to keep heating in house down. Well worth the money.

Value for money

The perfect throw for those cold winter nights. I purchased this item from Big W and haven't looked back since - it's my staple item when it gets cold! Portable & warm, worth every penny!

Date PurchasedJul 2016

My warm furry friend in winter

The best feature of this electric throw is the comfort feel to the touch and skin. The faux fur is soft and high grade, and even better, it’s fleece on the other side; equally soft to the touch while keeping the warmth in. It’s safe to clean in a washing machine, which is very rare for an electrical appliance. It even has 9 heating levels and warms up fast in less than 10 minutes.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

All year round comfort!

This blanket is soft and thick enough you do not feel the cords inside the blanket. It heats quickly and equally. I am addicted to the pleasure this blanket has brought.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

You wont regret it!

This is much better than my previous electric kmart electric blanket that died after one year. this Blanket heats up almost immediately and the heat is distributed evenly, I get such good night sleeps with this that i don't even want to get out of bed.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

This is amazing! Don't know what I did without it!

This was given to me as a gift, and I don't know what I did without it! It's so cosy and comforting and I love curling up underneath it after a day at work! I love how cosy it is, and I also love that it uses less energy than our central heating! This lets me stay nice and cosy, and have the central heating at a lower setting which pleases my partner!

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Lovely blanket.

I am not ashamed to say I purchased this for our cats, or that I may steal it at night in front of the tv.

Seriously though, the blanket is actually a lot softer than most of the other ones on the market. You can feel the wires slightly through the throw, but not enough to bother. It heats up really quickly, probably under 5 minutes, and has a few settings. 1-4 allow the blanket to be on for 4 hours only, where as 5-6 allow it to be on for longer and are hotter. In terms of cost, we have not noticed any change in our electrical bills and we use it nightly for our fur babies.

The blanket is warm enough that you could unplug it and use it as throw when the heating is too much.

Love this Blanket

Absolutely love these heated blankets. Bought one for myself and one for hubby. I couldn't lI've without it during this cold winter. Feel is so soft and heats up quickly. Easy to use controls and a good warranty. Able to use these and lower the heating cosystem of heating the whole house.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Lovely, saves power bills

this not only looks and feels good it's so functional - heats up and regulates so quickly that most days I don't even need the heater - just pop a scarf around my chilly neck and snuggle down.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Great product

It is a great item it is so soft and warm. You don't need to have any other heating on. Energy effective does not cost much to run machine washable

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Can't go through winter without one now

Love this blanket! I can't go through winter without one now - it's soft, fluffy and has an auto timer to turn off during the night. Definitely recommend it for everyone!

Lovely and snug

A bit on the pricier side but the throw is a lovely soft texture and incredibly snug. Great portable alternative to an electric blanket and a more energy efficient option than a column heater!

Date PurchasedJul 2017

I'm using it as I type.

It is very easy to use, and it has six heat levels.
Though it takes ten minutes to heat up which is not quite instant.
I am using the heated throw as I type. Recommend for anyone who wants to keep warm.

Date PurchasedJul 2017