Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000

Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000

MPN: SCO3000

Benchtop and Toaster Ovens Buying Guide

Everyone loves a good, home-cooked meal - crispy-crust pizza, anyone? A benchtop/toaster oven is a mini, portable oven that sits on your kitchen counter and achieves delicious results. Read on for more information about whether a toaster oven is right for you.

Read now

3.4

Anthony

AnthonyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not Impressed!

Bought this at Amazon AU about month ago.
Warm up light doesn't go out and no idea if temp been reached. Sub par and poor cooking results.
Would not recommend this oven.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$89.00.

Xssy

XssySouth West, WA

Puzzled when temperature is reached

Bought my nutrioven CO3000 about 6 weeks ago, so dont know whether this is a fault, but I have no idea when the temperature I select is reached as the temperature light just doesnt go out. But having said that - I will switch on to the 240 temp, after 15 mins I will slowly dial back to see if I can find how far temp has reached, but I can reach the minimum and light is still showing on as if it hasnt even reached the lowest (150) mark Can some one enlighten me please.

Purchased in August 2020 at Retravision for A$950.00.

Anthony

AnthonySydney, NSW

Rubbish

Bought a unit for my parents who are struggling during COVID19. Returned it within hours as the fan would not work. Was given a replacement and this time the element did not work. No heat. Again I took it back and this time was given a refund. Such a waste of time

Purchased in July 2020 at The Good Guys for A$89.00.

Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Find out how Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000 compares to other Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Ms King

Ms KingSydney Surrounds, NSW

Lasts the Mfrs Warranty Period

This is my third Sunbeam bench top oven. All 3 lasted just over the length of the manufacturers warranty. I keep buying them because they are the perfect size to cook a chicken and vegetables for two people. So if you buy one I suggest you also buy the extended warranty.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for A$96.00.

JandS

JandS

Love this machine - except

We were so impressed with this oven we bought one for our friends. However, the light has blown and would like to know where I can get a replacement tube??

James M.

James M.

this product is crap

I brought this product 3 day ago try it for the first time it made a squealing noise. I preheated as the book says I took the lid of to put my chips and fish in the NutriOven went cold after 1/2 minute and the warm light would not go off I will never buy this product again

Purchased in May 2020.

The bowl has an enormous crack in it..

I bought my Nutri Oven in January,all was fine until the bowl developed a huge crack. I have bought a much cheaper K-Mart convection oven in the past and it lasted for years.I tried calling and I have tried to email you without success,I am very disappointed.

Purchased in January 2020 at The Good Guys.

Customer CareSunbeam
Rhonda
Rhonda

I was told that previously,I visited Betta and they require a reference number from you,may I have that please?

Customer CareSunbeam

No we don't have such a policy, store replace the unit for you and raise a claim with us for their store.

You personally do not need anything other than proof of purchase.

Wantone

WantoneSouth Australia

Perfect alternative to the house oven

Designated a kitchen bench space so this oven can live there . I use this for all my oven cooking needs as it uses less power than my house oven. The glass bowl is perfectly sized for cooking for two adults.
The appliance is solid, sturdy and very easy to clean.

Purchased in September 2016 at The Good Guys for A$79.00.

Hi Wantone,
Many thanks for the great review! Kind Regards, Sunbeam

Blackbird

Blackbird

Fantastic until the bowl cracked

I've had this product for about 2 years and use it easily 3-4 times a week. I love it. But today, while cooking a chicken, it made an almighty cracking sound, and the glass bowl broke clean in half. Fortunately it didn't explode like I've heard it can do. Chicken ruined. I need to buy a replacement, but now I'm worried about the new one cracking too. That said, 2 years is a pretty good run.

Purchased in June 2017 for A$100.00.

Lee Lin

Lee LinCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Works well

No operational problems with this cooker. It cooks evenly and quickly. It's easy to clean too. The lid is a bit heavy and clumsy, so you need to be careful of that. The person who sold it to me pointed out that fault at the time.

Probably good for cooking for a small number of people rather than a large family. It is large enough that I don't have cupboard space for it, so it has to sit permanently on the kitchen bench - ultimately, it's up to your individual needs and space.

Purchased in June 2018 for A$99.00.

Hi Lee Lin,
Thanks for the great review! Kind Regards, Sunbeam

Gary

GaryRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good...but

First time use. Roast chicken and vegies. Followed the roasting instructions to the letter. After about 30 minutes the chicken was almost burnt. Turned it down to 150 for the remainder of the recommended time for a 1.8kg chicken. Vegies were perfect after the last 40 minutes. Had I not turned it down it would have been charcoal chicken...literally.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$100.00.

Hi Gary,
Thank you for your feedback. When pre-heated for approx 10 minutes at 250 degrees we suggest to then turn down to 180 -200 degrees. Sometimes it may need to be lowered again. If you have any further issues please call us on 1300 881 861

Bondy

BondyAuckland New Zealand

dangerous bomb

Recently purchased one of these cookers ( 4 months ago) at first we loved it but last night while cooking a roast it literally exploded like a grenade showering glass all over the kitchen. My wife was stand close and a piece of glass hit her hand and cut to her finger. also the $35.00 roast was ruined.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Bondy. So sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced with your CO3000. Please call us on 1300 881 861 so that we can further assist you. Alternatively, please send us a private message with your contact details.

Deborah W

Deborah WPalm Beach

Absolutely great IF you Ignore cooking time and temperature guidelines!

Just fabulous!!! Great for two people, easy cleaning, faster than conventional oven. Very good for bacon (use lower shelf at 180 degrees) and superb for chicken and roast vegs. My advice would be to experiment! Don't follow cooking time advice as recommended temps are way too high. Use conventional oven times. Browning is superb. Best part is you can look and see how it is cooking. Love the easy cleaning and the speed.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Deborah W, great to see you are enjoying the oven. Thanks for the great review!!

Sue

SuePort Kennedy, Perth W.A

The best thing I have bought and inexpensive too.

This is one of the best appliances to have in your kitchen, had mine over 12 months now and is used regularly, easy to clean and all markings are still on control knob, just wipe gently with damp cloth. We love the Pork Roasts especially the crackle, I mainly use to cook all the roasts now, husband never complains about a roast during the week as only takes an hour and just place vegetables in my oven, so quick and easy. Steaks are a breeze and Pork Belly so yummo.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Hi Sue,
We couldn't have said better, thank you for reviewing our oven!!!

Bubs

BubsHobart

Great little oven

Finally got fed up with the wall oven with large electricity bills, too hot and a pain to clean. The nutrioven is perfect for the two of us! Easy to use & clean. My only beef is the warm up light doesn't turn off and the controls could be better highlighted. Also its a shame there isn't a replacement product for the extension ring for additional height!
Edit: the warm up light is working! Have used the oven a few times now and am loving it!

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Annie

AnnieWestland

Disappointed

Just got the oven, and was assured anything you baked in the oven you could bake in this appliance. Baked a fruit cake. Took twice as long and had a stodgy bottom. Was very disappointed as it was a Christmas cake as a present for an elderly friend. It was cooked in a conventional tin at the recommended temp.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

CookingTimeMelbourne

Learning and enjoying

Have had my nutrioven for only 5 days. Used it to bake a cake, did some frozen savoury pastries and a pork shank, chicken drumsticks with veges = don’t overcook.
All turned out well, but would have been perfect if taken out sooner.
Crackling = YUMMMMMM
Definitely love it and looking forward to more successes.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Thanks for the great review CookingTime!

CookingTime

Have recommended to friends who have purchased and are loving the NutriOven. Enjoying experimenting and learning experience - eg foil is your friend when baking.

Terrible design

First time i have used it, holes in handle trap food, and a hassle to clean out, no visible marking on knob so you can be out by 180 degrees,how much would a line of black or red ink have cost?. mine never got to 250 after half an hour i shoved in the chicken breast pulled it out after 20 minutes, it was brown looked good but was dried out, one of the rubber feet came out, not impressed by it, only good thing is it is easier than the oven to clean

Date PurchasedOct 2018
noel
noel

after about 10 uses all the markings,eg temp, time, menu and name have worn off. l can understand why they would not lke their name on such a product. does a nice pork crackling though

Angie

AngieSydney, NSW

Energy saver. Dont burn your food

My partner burns everything. So simple to use. Was using a convection oven. Then I saw the $1200 electricity bill. And went back to old fashion cooking. Small device less energy. Bought it about 4 years ago. Decided to take it out any finally use it. ... .... .... bbb

Date PurchasedJun 2014

Sharon

Small but handy and easy to clean

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Sharon, sorry to hear this, it definitely something I will pass on here, thanks for the valuable feedback..