Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000

Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000

MPN: SCO3000
Listing monitored by Sunbeam

Pros

• Good size for 2 people

• Easy to clean

• Affordable

Cons

• Glass bowl can break

Pet
PetNorth Queensland, QLD

Disapointed

We got a Sunbeam Nutioven CO3000 around 7 mths ago, after our old one died after 10 years. Were cooking a roast, when we heared a large crack and found a large crack in the bowl. Goodbye roast lamb. We are very disappointed particularly after having the last one for so long.

Purchased in December 2020 at Harvey Norman for $99.00.

Mamak
MamakPerth, WA

Love it!

My daughter gave me my sunbeam oven last December. I love it that much I’ve bought a second one. Cooks food really well especially pork belly. I do wish they came with the extender but apart from that I can’t fault the oven

Purchased in March 2021 at Winning Appliances for $99.00.

Mel
MelPerth, WA

Glass bowl cracked while cooking roast

We just bought ours on Saturday. We're so excited that we used it again the following day and today. Unfortunately this morning, the glass bowl cracked (about 30 mins into cooking) while the pork is being roasted. Glad it didn't shatter, but roast is ruined.

Purchased in May 2021 for $78.55.

Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Find out how Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000 compares to other Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

HammoSouthern and Hills, SA

Bad choice. Find another brand.

Purchased in February 2021 at The Good Guys for $91.00.

Rayke1938
Rayke1938South East Queensland, QLD

Dangerous exploding glass

Purchased in october 2019 and apart from the numbers beside the timer button rubbing off we were quite happy until last sunday when we were cooking a roast dinner. After the oven had been on for around 30 minutes we heard a large bang from the kitchen and found that the glass bowl had shattered, looking at other sites this is not an infrequent occurrence and serious injury could result from flying pieces of glass.

Purchased in October 2020 at Myer Online Store for $89.00.

Customer CareSunbeam

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
undefined
undefined

Didn't last long

Good little unit used it 5 times and then the fan died. The fan didn't stop while it was in use either, we only noticed the next day when we went to use it again. Pretty disappointing.

Anthony
AnthonyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not Impressed!

Bought this at Amazon AU about month ago.
Warm up light doesn't go out and no idea if temp been reached. Sub par and poor cooking results.
Would not recommend this oven.

Purchased in August 2020 for $89.00.

Xssy
XssySouth West, WA

Puzzled when temperature is reached

Bought my nutrioven CO3000 about 6 weeks ago, so dont know whether this is a fault, but I have no idea when the temperature I select is reached as the temperature light just doesnt go out. But having said that - I will switch on to the 240 temp, after 15 mins I will slowly dial back to see if I can find how far temp has reached, but I can reach the minimum and light is still showing on as if it hasnt even reached the lowest (150) mark Can some one enlighten me please.

Purchased in August 2020 at Retravision for $950.00.

Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

Rubbish

Bought a unit for my parents who are struggling during COVID19. Returned it within hours as the fan would not work. Was given a replacement and this time the element did not work. No heat. Again I took it back and this time was given a refund. Such a waste of time

Purchased in July 2020 at The Good Guys for $89.00.

Ms King
Ms KingSydney Surrounds, NSW

Lasts the Mfrs Warranty Period

This is my third Sunbeam bench top oven. All 3 lasted just over the length of the manufacturers warranty. I keep buying them because they are the perfect size to cook a chicken and vegetables for two people. So if you buy one I suggest you also buy the extended warranty.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $96.00.

JandS
JandS

Love this machine - except

We were so impressed with this oven we bought one for our friends. However, the light has blown and would like to know where I can get a replacement tube??

James M.
James M.

this product is crap

I brought this product 3 day ago try it for the first time it made a squealing noise. I preheated as the book says I took the lid of to put my chips and fish in the NutriOven went cold after 1/2 minute and the warm light would not go off I will never buy this product again

Purchased in May 2020.

The bowl has an enormous crack in it..

I bought my Nutri Oven in January,all was fine until the bowl developed a huge crack. I have bought a much cheaper K-Mart convection oven in the past and it lasted for years.I tried calling and I have tried to email you without success,I am very disappointed.

Purchased in January 2020 at The Good Guys.

Rhonda
Rhonda

I was told that previously,I visited Betta and they require a reference number from you,may I have that please?

Customer CareSunbeam

No we don't have such a policy, store replace the unit for you and raise a claim with us for their store.

You personally do not need anything other than proof of purchase.

Wantone
WantoneSouth Australia

Perfect alternative to the house oven

Designated a kitchen bench space so this oven can live there . I use this for all my oven cooking needs as it uses less power than my house oven. The glass bowl is perfectly sized for cooking for two adults.
The appliance is solid, sturdy and very easy to clean.

Purchased in September 2016 at The Good Guys for $79.00.

Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Wantone,
Many thanks for the great review! Kind Regards, Sunbeam

Blackbird
Blackbird

Fantastic until the bowl cracked

I've had this product for about 2 years and use it easily 3-4 times a week. I love it. But today, while cooking a chicken, it made an almighty cracking sound, and the glass bowl broke clean in half. Fortunately it didn't explode like I've heard it can do. Chicken ruined. I need to buy a replacement, but now I'm worried about the new one cracking too. That said, 2 years is a pretty good run.

Purchased in June 2017 for $100.00.

Customer C.Sunbeam

Read more reviews - page 2

Annaasked

Is the cooking element hallogen?

Hi Anna,
No it isn't sorry.

Anna

Thank you glad to hear it is not halogen

Hammo

As I have already returned the item I can't be sure but I don't think it was halogen. Whatever it was, I'm glad I don't have to guess the temperature every time. My new Anko works much better and cost $45!

Ron
Ronasked

Can I cook a Turkey Roll wrapped in alfoil in the Cooker?

Hi Ron,
Yes you can cook Turkey in the CO3000 cook on between 65-75 degree's & for around 25-30 minutes.
However please don't use foil as it can restrict the airflow. We do say not to use oven bags or silicone bakeware either.

JudyM
JudyMasked

Went to use my new nutriOven for the second time to cook a roast. Lined the base with alfoil and turned oven up to 250c within 7mins I heard a pop,turned around and the lid had shattered! How could this happen when I’ve followed instructions to the T. No mishandling at all. Very disappointing.

Hi JudyM,
I have just sent you a private message of you could kindly respond via this please.

Judy M
Judy M

Would like to make it clear that only the BASE of the bowl was lined with alfoil before placing the bottom rack in position,so absolutely no contact was made between the alfoil and fan causing a restriction on airflow.

See all Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000 questions

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

Features

• The Sunbeam NutriOven is equipped with the following six functions: bake, roast, steam, grill, dry fry and roast.
  • This convection oven has a cooking capacity of 11 litres, allowing you to cook food for two people.
  • A fan that’s built into the lid of the NutriOven circulates hot air around the oven, using convection force to help quickly and evenly quick food.
  • The temperature range of the NutriOven has a maximum temperature of 240 degrees Celsius.
  • This benchtop convection oven has a built-in timer, which can be programmed to run for up to 60 minutes.
  • The glass cooking bowl can be cleaned by hand or loaded into the dishwasher.
  • The included accessories are: a high rack, low rack, tongs, a baking dish and lid holder.

Here’s what reviewers thought

The reviewers who were happy with their NutriOven reported that it generally cooked food evenly and effectively. They also observed it came with the perfectly sized cooking bowl to make food for two people, especially chicken and vegetables. Reviewers appreciated that the little glass cooking bowl was easy to clean as well.

Those who were dissatisfied with the cooking performance of the NutriOven reported that the glass bowl sometimes cracked or broke, often in the middle of a cooking session. Sometimes the fan also encountered difficulties in operating smoothly.

CategoryBenchtop / Toaster Ovens