MPN: SR6575

• Product is used
  • Safety

DeeBee
DeeBee

Has never really worked properly

Has never really worked properly. The steam generally doesn't work when ironing, and it spits water if you press the shot of steam (either while ironing or standing). This is not related to temperature of the iron- it does it even on linen setting and when it is indicating it is up to temperature. The only reason I didn't return for a refund is that I bought online during lockdown and it was just too hard to return at that time, but am now wishing I had gone to the effort to do that as I get frustrated every time I use it- which is often as I sew regularly. Don't waste your money on this one, a cheap kmart number would perform better

Purchased in April 2020 at Myer for $69.00.

Michael Doulton
Michael DoultonSydney, NSW

What a difference

Thanks Sunbeam. We were very unhappy with the Sunbeam Alpha SR 6350 but Sunbeam took it back for a full refund and we bought the Verve Platinum instead which irons brilliantly and is so much easier to use.

Purchased in April 2020 at Myer Online Store for $69.00.

Hello Michael Doulton,
Glad to hear your loving your replacement !

Aman
AmanSydney, NSW

Sunbeam Iron

For the price we paid. It’s really good iron to have. Does the job like it’s expected to. Very easy and quick to heat up and easy to navigate through tight screens.

Purchased in January 2020.

Hi Aman,
Thank you for your great feedback!

Irons & Steam Generators

Find out how Sunbeam Verve Platinum SR6575 compares to other Irons & Steam Generators

juergen
juergenAU

Easy to Use

Purchased in April 2019 at Myer for $69.95.

Hello juergen,
Thank you for your wonderful review and breakdown of pros and cons. I will pass on your feedback to our quality and control team.

Nik C.
Nik C.Sydney, NSW

Brilliant iron

Purchased in October 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for $69.00.

Brendan K.Sunbeam

Thanks for the great review NikC!!

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
James Creese
James CreeseHobart, TAS

Disappointed

Bought this iron to replace my old trusty Sunbeam. Almost from first day leaked and splashed water from the poorly designed water cap. Iron was returned several months after purchase and replaced with same model. Started out OK but now new one sprinkles water everwhere and now the auto steam doesn't work making business shirts look less than business. Won't go back for a 3rd bite.

Purchased in May 2019 at Myer for $139.00.

Tom
Tom

Sunbeam iron

Decent iron well priced for how it works would recommend but it’s nothing special
Works well on fabrics
Somewhat gentle with delicates
Very satisfied with the steaming aspect of the iron as it works well

Purchased in September 2018 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $69.00.

Hi Tom,
Many thanks for the great review.!

Kaz
KazSydney

Faster ironing

This is an effective iron. It is faster then other irons I’ve had, even on over dry clothes. The iron holds a lot of water for steam ironing, but uses the steam really quickly so I find it needs regular refilling. You can adjust the temperature and the steam levels.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Hi Faster ironing,
Thank you reviewing our iron and glad you like it!!!!

Bethany
BethanyMILDURA SOUTH

One Hot Iron

I’ve had this babe for over nine months and she has been amazing.
The way she glides over you and makes you feel great is second to none.
So if you have an Iron fetish, Verve 65 is your girl, I'm very happy with it's a great iron for the price. Has all the usual features - temp setting, steam and spray, but also has the beeping sound to tell you it's going to turn itself off soon!

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hahaha!! Thanks for the great feedback Bethany!

Irons & Steam Generators

Great Iron best I have ever had

its great works well with the steam and gets creases out beautiflly love the heat deal and it glides well on al lthe different fabrics
I don't know why I havent changed my irons to the new versions it makes life easier I actually like ironing now
it has a good warranty as well and is not heavy

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Thanks for the great review Lina Kennedy!

Lina Kennedy

my pleasure and i am always honest when i do these reviews because I would hate to recommend something that I wouldn't buy myself all good :)

Customer C.Sunbeam

That's what we want people to see and we truly value your feedback...

Lisa B
Lisa BLane Cove

Great steam, irons cotton business shirts really well

Fast heat up, great steam generation, removed all wrinkles with ease on cotton business shirts.
Really a pleasure to use. I just returned a Braun iron TexStyle 7 because it shot steam out the front and burnt me and didn't iron properly.
I have had several sunbeams which have been great. I only had to replace my last sunbeam because I dropped it.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Mal
Mal

Trips The Safety Switch

Thought it was just me. It's not an old iron. Trips the switch so often I have to buy a new iron. I love this iron - it works but I can't buy another one. I've bought more than one but they don't last. The tripping starts after the warranty runs out.

Brendan K.Sunbeam