Sunco Motors

Sunco Motors

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sunco Motors? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.4

Grab some popcorn, worth the read

Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

service

My personal mechanic did a diagnostic test and told me the bcm module was faulty.I rang Jeep Maroochydore and was told $1370 to replace- $770 for module and $600 labour(at $200/hour). While I was deciding whether to proceed, I was hung up on.I googled module price- $202 Au
I was told Jeep was exorbitant and have now experienced it myself.

Don't go near this mob!

The staff at Sunco Nissan Caloundra are very helpful when buying one of their cars.
But heaven forbid if you want anything fixed under warranty. They had my car at the dealership all day and when I went to collect it they completely denied there was any fault with the car. They treat their customers like morons.

Where do I start!!!

Puneet M.
Puneet M.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolute worst customer service

Woudn't go anywhere near these guys. Had a very bad experience buying a near new "used" car recently. Correspondence is very slow and i have to keep chasing for something they have agreed. Just a waste of time.

Booked a service was will Told will take 2 hours returned To pick up vehicle It was sitting out side

Told vehicle service would be 2 hours retuned over 2 hours Plus vehicle still sitting Out side

They are very unclear when taking bookings

Angela
AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pleasantly surprised

I recently moved to the Sunshine Coast from Melbourne, and booked my Nissan Qashqai in for a service with my local Sunco Motors dealer. It was raining today and I was very pleasantly surprised when I was offered a lift back home on their courtesy shuttle bus. The driver said he would also come back to pick me up when my car was ready. Certainly beats any service I had in Melbourne where I needed to make my own arrangements to travel home and back when getting my car serviced. Well done Sunco!!!

Poor salesmanship

I explained to the salesman that I had a long wheel base van and was looking for a slightly smaller van with at least 2 pallet spaces. He then showed me the G10 which was so small you couldnt get a loaf of bread in it, I then asked him about the Delivery9 I saw further down. We went to the vehicle and looked around while he stood there not saying a word. I then tried opening the door and he just mumbled they are locked. I asked him how much are they and once again he mumbled around 40 or 42. He never showed any interest in selling the van. never encouraged me to get in and check it out. He didnt even offer to get the keys in order for me to take a better look. Bad bad salesmanship, couldnt even close the deal

Store LocationMaroochydore, Wises road, Sunshine Coast
Jake
JakeSouth East Queensland, QLD

shocking

Called Sunco a week in advance about my broken electric window regulator and seeking a quote on repairs. Couldn't give me a quote over the phone so booked a week in advance to pop in and get it looked at (8:30am) I had already removed the door interior so should not have taken more than 15 minutes to get an estimate on repair. 2:45 pm the car was 'ready'. (over 6 hours for a 15 minute max inspection) Cost of repairs would be $450 (300$ for the part alone) Was also charged $100 for the quote and them to temporarily tape the window up!! Managed to locate TWO NEW regulators for $90 and got a private mechanic to put it in for $50. Moral of the story - I saved $400 and you should keep well away from this place!

Steve
SteveBrisbane

Don’t waste anything with these guys

Went to buy a car from them. Couldn’t see it as was out on loan for the weekend as another customer had bought a car that had broken down and they needed a temporary replacement. Monday morning they dropped the price, we called to say we were still coming back as arranged later that day to buy it. Didn’t hear anything else, followed up again only to find they had decided to wholesale the car instead. I can only conclude that that car must have broken as well and didn’t want yet another warranty claim. If buying from these guys I would suggest you check the fine print of any warranty.

Mark
MarkMooloolaba

Quality Service

I have had my car serviced at Sunco Holden for over 18 years. They always went the extra mile. I can highly recommend.

scott
scott

after care what's that ????

Kennedy12
Kennedy12Buderim

Dodgy Dealers

Buying a used car from them and negotiated a further discounted price and was told it was on road price.
However, on further scrutiny of paperwork found that they had charged stamp duty, etc. This conveniently (for them) added up to exactly $1000 so was less noticeable on paperwork. Also said I have to get first two services done by them to keep warranty. Shady. Keep away.

G. Hi
G. HiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dishonest sellers

Bought a used Landcruiser of them some years ago. Reason Im posting now is because it seems I wasnt alone in their somewhat shady dealings. Vehicle was priced at $61000 and we negotiated a cheaper price. It had originally had a tow bar which had been removed and I asked it be replaced." If we service it for you will do one for $650 fitted." Scuse me they are only $400+ from factory. Told them to stick it and we bought vehicle anyway. Did have a good run as was ex Govt vehicle However some time later was looking through some paperwork and I noticed on their bill of sale they had charged Stamp Duty on the full price which was a few thousand more than I paid. Was a bit late then but highlights things that go on if you dont watch them.

Jim