91% · 12910 · 7%

Trustworthiness

Adrian B.
Adrian B.

Highly recommend this company

This company was easy to deal with while I worked out the system and prices, The day of the install, the team of 4 installers work well together displaying professional installment and respect for house and property. Thanks team Tye!
Max
Max

Solar Install

Good guys, great communication, on time and neat job. Highly recommend
David B.
David B.

Great service, price and quality!

Absolutely fantastic experience from start to finish, Christian was knowledgeable throughout the Sales process, Jimmy and his team were professional, on time and did a great job with the installation and after sales with Gina was seamless. We had three quotes and these guys were super competitive, without sacrificing quality. I would highly recommend Sunshine State Solar & Electrical for your Solar needs.
Jordan L.
Jordan L.South East Queensland, QLD

Great company to deal with

Sunshine state were amazing to deal with right from the beginning.
Couldnt be happier with the customer service and the install team were awesome also.
Highly recommend.

Jody
JodySouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Wonderful and professional

So professional from time of quote through to installation. Installers were very professional and friendly. Highly recommend to everyone.
Sergio Alves
Sergio Alves

Good price and quality. Top customer service

I'm extremely pleased with my 7.9kW solar panels. Great quality and price! The entire process was smooth. PK and Gina were fantastic, and the installation team, led by their own professional installers, was excellent. Highly recommended. - Sérgio
Josh K.
Josh K.South East Queensland, QLD

Recommended!

We recently engaged Sunshine State Solar to supply and install a 13.3kw solar system on our home and found the entire process from quoting to handover to be a breeze. The pricing for the inverter and panels we chose were extremely competitive. Our consultant PK answered every question we threw at him (there were a lot) and provided us with all the information we needed to make informed decisions about our system. The install happened within two days, and the team on site were brilliant; efficient (completed within 5 hours), polite, clean, and explained everything in detail during the handover. I highly recommend this business if you are looking for a solar solution.
Julz
JulzSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Superb

Cannot speak highly enough of Sunshine State Solar. Everyone I dealt with were friendly and courteous. The installation team were punctual and professional. Tye was awesome showing us how to use the app and didnt leave until we knew exactly how it operated. Highly Recommend.

jason p.
jason p.South East Queensland, QLD

Even better than was expected

Thankyou,easy process from choosing products to installation very easy in less than two weeks.other companies 2 months and got no where. And best of all it produce even better than expected when speaking with PK, by 20- 30 % better. Installation was a breeze boys very friendly all neat and tidy. Highly recommend.
Simon O.
Simon O.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Overall, a great experience

Great communication from start to finish, panels and system were setup with no fuss and on a day that suited me, and post setup connections easier than I thought. Overall a great experience and would recommend Sunshine State Solar to anyone considering a solar system.
South Brisbane
South BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Was informed of the process right from the start. Workers turned up on time, were polite and professional. Overall and exceptional service
Colin Lewis
Colin Lewis

Fantastic System

Very impressed with whole process, from being able to have installation completed a day after ordering. Very helpful installers who explained how the system works and setting up the app to monitor the system. Also cleaned up very well after installation and they were a pleasure to deal with and very courteous.
Goodbye Suncorp
Goodbye SuncorpSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Great sales, prompt installation but poor customer service

Despite a good sales and installation experience, an internal miscommunication around the account holder left me chasing admin support. The operations manager was not clear on how to solve the problem, refused to admit mistakes were made and aggressively requested account finalisation before I was able to solve the problems they caused. 12 days after installation, the solar is not connected to the meter, I am not clear when that will happen and I've been threatened with debt collectors by the operations manager who is also the owner. Avoid this company
Rick L.