3.1

• Rates and Fees

Rollover superfund enquiry

Satisfied and helpful good customer service regarding rollover of fund to another existing fund. Customer service person was clear with details and information provided and received in the mail via Australia post.

SunsuperSunsuper

Hi Liz, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear that you have found our customer service helpful :) ^Abbi

Linda

LindaMid North Coast, NSW

Very happy with the service .

Only be with Sunsuper for a short time but am very happy with the service they provide to me. Always willing to give you the best information and very friendly. So glad that my funds were transferred to them.

SunsuperSunsuper

Thank you Linda for your positive review. We really appreciate your feedback. ^Abbi

Stephen

StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pleasing Super Providers

I have been with Sunsuper since my employer changed funds about 12 years ago. Communication and returns have been excellent. Everything has been easy to arrange or change. I am very happy with what they have provided (and I have been able to compare them with my partners very large fellow Queensland fund)

SunsuperSunsuper

Thank you for your 5 star review, Stephen! That's great to see how happy you are with our communication and performance. We work hard for our members and really appreciate feedback like this. Have a great day. ^Abbi

Graham K

Graham KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with professional advice & guidance given by Shane

I have been with Sunsuper for approx 25 years , and I have found that their returns are consistently very high & they have clever , but low risk strategies . I have no problem recommending them for assistance when required by their helpful & knowledgeable staff. Due to this I can now ( next month ) draw off my super with confidence.

SunsuperSunsuper

Hi Graham, thank you for taking the time to leave a review today. We're so pleased to see that after 25 years with Sunsuper you feel confident about your retirement goals. I will pass this feedback on to the team :) Wishing you all the best. ^Abbi

John

JohnBrisbane

Grass Roots Forgotten: Your Clients

Sunsuper is chasing another 585,000 members by attaining Q Super which adds to the 1.4 Million existing clients but you will have leakage with me being one; pure arrogance and untruthfulness dealing with a problem which has been dragging on for two Months and still not resolved. Finally I asked account to be closed Tuesday 29/09 and as of 03/10 no funds to a new super fund. So with the long weekend further delay. Most funds take 2 to 3 days. Real shame as Sunsuper were client focused but obviously macro ambition has taken the wrong route.

Kane

KaneSydney, NSW

change of detail

Very poor, employer put in wrong DOB and sunsuper won't let them update my dob also couldn't verify my licence they don't know why so they want me to send via post Brisbane from Sydney and not emailed or scan what's the difference its on a piece of fn paper regardless

Kirsty

KirstyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cowboys masquerading as responsible corporate citizens

Dianna

DiannaQueensland

Superannuation financial advice process

The process of having a Sunsuper financial advisor contact me was easy and in reasonable time. The advisor was knowledgeable and only too willing to respond to my enquiries. The advisor encouraged me to have a follow-up consultation to further clarify my superannuation options.

SunsuperSunsuper

Hi Dianna, thank you for leaving a review. It's great to hear that you have accessed our advice services and have found it useful. Wishing you all the best. ^Abbi

NO LONGER GOOD

I Easton

I EastonSouth East Queensland, QLD

How do I like Sunsuper?

I have been with Sunsuper more than 5 years because my accountant, while being unable to actually recommend you, he suggested that he had his money with you.
Since I joined, very satisfied. Pity about Covid!

Helen Considine

Helen ConsidineFar North Queensland, QLD

Sunsuper is brilliant!

I have been with Sunsuper for many years - both during my working life and now as a retired person. In all this time I have had no cause for complaint. Customer service is excellent: namely product knowledge, courtesy, financial advice and excellent assistance when I transitioned to retirement. Thank you Sunsuper.

SunsuperSunsuper

Hi Helen, thank you for leaving a 5 star review! We really appreciate your positive feedback. It's great to hear that you have enjoyed our customer service and advice :) Thanks ^Abbi

Magicgreenkiwi

MagicgreenkiwiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Super Fund

Have been with Sunsuper for over 20yrs, they have looked after my Super very Professionally.. Have had no problems with them & seem to be making right investment for me.. Easy access to my Accounts to see how thinks are progressing.. Highly recommended them to all who want a change..

SunsuperSunsuper

Great to hear! Thank you so much for sharing your positive feedback and for choosing to stay with Sunsuper for over 20 years. ^Abbi

Simple Review - Feedback to Organisation

Since combining with Kinetic
Seems to be a reasonable return on my investment
I spoke at length with advisor and he was good.
ie. he was clear and understood my questions and my needs

SunsuperSunsuper

Hi Phillip, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that you've spoken with our advice team and have found this useful. ^Abbi

Excellent service super fund

Have been with Sunsuper for many years. Performance has been very good over the years. Free financial advice has been beneficial for my personal circumstances. Overall an excellent industry fund.

SunsuperSunsuper

Hi Jen, thank you for leaving a 5 star review today! We're happy to hear that you have been able to access our advice services. Doing so can be very beneficial for your retirement goals. ^Abbi

Some queries I have about Sunsuper.

Sue

Sue

Absolutely great

I have been with Sunsuper for quite a few years and the dealings I have had with them have been fantastic. I was able to take money out from my fund previously with no hassle at all.

SunsuperSunsuper

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Sue. That's great to hear that you're happy with Sunsuper. Wishing you all the best :) ^Abbi

Merv

MervSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Industry Fund

I have been with Sunsuper over six years, am in retirement and drawing an Allocated Pension.
I have found Sunsuper excellent to deal with, even though during this Coronavirus time their customer service team has been stretched and some times the response is not up to the usual high standard of Sunsuper.
One thing that strikes me about Sunsuper is it's excellent range of investment options, it was this and their high ratings in superannuation reviews that drew me to them from another non industry fund. Not all industry funds have a range of 'indexed funds', Sunsuper do and it is an excellent spread.
I have recommended Sunsuper to friends at the same time pointing out their ratings for, service, investment options and returns.

Rayzor

RayzorSouth East Queensland, QLD

PERFECT

All I can say is that Sunsuper provide an excellent service, whether by phone, email, or other communication. I've been with Sunsuper since 2000 and they have been superb every time I have dealt with them.

SunsuperSunsuper

Hi there, that's wonderful to hear. Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback and for choosing to stay with Sunsuper for 20 years! ^Abbi

Happy investor

Happy investorFar North Queensland, QLD

Safe solution

Been with Sunsuper over 20 years. Transitioning to retirement and have found the information invaluable. Easy to access investment options and change strategy to meet market expectations. Call backs from profession advisors regarding your own individual circumstances are excellent.

SunsuperSunsuper

Thank you for leaving a 5 star review! We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you've found our adviser services useful. Have a great day ^Pete

Angry

AngryBrisbane

Satisfaction

Rapid response, answered promptly. The agent was knowledgeable. I am happy with the service I received from Sunsuper. I think making the response 30 words is more of a disincentive.

SunsuperSunsuper

Thank you for your review today! Great to see that you're happy with our service. The 30 words minimum is a Product Review requirement - we do understand though :) Thanks ^Abbi

Scott

Scottasked

Seriously annoyed with sun super ATM I have collectively spent five bloody hours on hold !! Emailed 3 times no response and the live chat dosnt work .how the bloody hell am I supposed to talk to a real person seriously !!!!! The ATO messeged me almost a week back saying they have notified use to release my super to me yet my contact details are all upto date and the sun super accnt yet no messege or email from them !very annoyed at the service .I just want to know when the hell I'm Gunna see this super !!!!!!

SunsuperSunsuper

Hi Scott, I'm sorry to hear this and would like to help. Could you please DM your contact details so we can assist further? Thanks ^Abbi

Bernard B.asked

Hello, I received an email from Sunsuper at 636am this morning(Sat) saying that my Covid early release of $10000 had been deducted from my super account and would be transferred to my account. Upon looking at my sunsuper account online and via the app this afternoon, the money was withdrawn from my super account and transferred to my ANZ account some time yesterday Fri 10/07/20.
Having been with ANZ for years(in part because of the speedy electronic transfers I get whenever a transfer is made to my account with them), Im wondering why my $10k still hasn't appeared in my ANZ account yet, when every other transfer Ive ever had, has appeared within 4 to 8 hrs???

Lana15
Lana15

I would wait until Monday. If your funds are not in your account, call ANZ.

Bernard B.

Thanks Lana:) Im sure it will be in within their specified time frames. I can really put the money to good use immediately and had anticipated/hoped it would be there by now, as previous transfers have been.
Yes I will survive until Monday without the money...Godwilling ha haha;);)
Thanks again

Still not in

Miguel M.

Miguel M.asked

How old do you recommend to access the suntracker program?

Hi Miguel,

There is no real age restriction around the Suntracker program, we do try to encourage members who are over 55 to partake as they go through the most change leading up to retirement. However it is always good to partake in earlier to plan ahead toward your retirement dreams.

Thanks,
Daniel

Get an answer from our members and Sunsuper representatives

Other Industry Super Funds