Sunterra

See the Best Solar Panel Installers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sunterra

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (43)
  • Purchase Price$5,388.41
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

N. Mangano
N. ManganoPerth, WA

Very good experience.

Very friendly and helpful staff. The 6.6 unit was installed by knowledgeable and friendly installers. Very professional sales staff. Clean and tidy job and timely arrival on the stated day.

Pauline McMahon
Pauline McMahonWestern Australia

No more big power bills!

I wanted a quality solar system so I went with Sunterra. I found the process from quote to installation of the solar panels so easy & fast. Everyone I dealt with were professional & pleasant. Thanks in particular to Landon, Louis & Michael.

Des B.
Des B.Perth, WA

Professionalism and quality installation of my 6.6kw solar system.

Rob B.
Rob B.Peel, WA

Installation of a 6.66kW Solar System

I requested a firm quote for a 6.66kW Solar System from Sunterra Solar.
Initial timely response from the company personnel from Sales, Scheduler, Site Engineer.
Installation Technicians and Electricians where very informative and high level workmanship applied.
Follow up support was prompt and professional.
Would certainly recommend this company to any considering installing solar.

Find out how Sunterra compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Very happy with our investment. A 'no brainer ' really . Electricity prices will only rise.

I have recently had two batteries installed, which were ac coupled to my existing solar system. Extremely pleased.I have been monitoring the system via the Growatt app, to show since the installation ,I have used 0% power from the grid. Very happy .

Nic
NicVictoria

Installer wrongly disconnected 2 electrical circuits and they are now billing me for their mistake

The installer attended my home and disconnected 2 electrical circuits for no reason, meaning items I used in my home stopped working.
When the inspector attended the property he also advised they had not installed the battery properly as the app on my phone was not working. He had to return several times until they finally completed the work they should have done at the first visit.
It took months to get them to come back out and fix up all their work… and now they are billing me a call-out charge to re-connect the 2 circuits they disconnected.
Terrible service and I feel completely ripped off.

Sunterra SolarSunterraSend a private message

Sandy
SandyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good customer service and prompt instillation

$100 deposit was required prior to commencing work. All happened within 3 weeks. Turned up and hour late but had wrong address. Some items were left in back yard after completion but were collected next day. Very happy with service and quality. Would definitely recommend company.

Nat
NatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sunterra brought me out of the dark

Very happy with the team from sales to installation

The installation was great from managenent to installer. And excellent workmanship.I will recommend this company to friends and family. Came on the day installation was scheduled and was punctual and with great professionalism

God bless this company
God bless this companyWestern Australia

Love using free clean energy!

I recommend this solar company. Competitive prices and friendly efficient service. The installers did a very neat job and before they left I was already generating enough energy to cover my household energy needs as well as charging my battery - and that was 4pm in April! I cannot wait for my first electricity bill!

Sandhu
Sandhu

One star because can’t give 0

Michael Wyse
Michael WysePerth, WA

Beware and consider your options

System installed January 16th 2019. My current third inverter is not working have waited for technician to attend my property for a while to confirm it is a faulty inverter again. No resolution and no manager to speak to. I was offered for a different inverter to be installed if I pay the difference and cannot give me a date of when it can be changed. Take caution using Sunterra

Great Saving

Have to admit that we had issues. Panels could not all be installed where originally designed and we had to have them at front of house which we tried to avoid. They changed number of panels without consultation because an improved panel was available and there was a delay in supplying battery. My concerns took a little while to be addressed but in the end they were and outcome was satisfactory.

Installation staff were great and system has worked fantastically. Our usual quarterly bill has gone from $700 to about $40. Incredible.

Caroline
Caroline

Sunterra at Canning Vale has been wonderful!

Prompt initial response, (the only ones who got back to me) friendly, professional and timely installation. Two months later I had a question for Sunterra about a message on the panel. I spoke to Rafeek at Canning Vale and he was super kind, informative and helpful. It's nice to know someone has your back!

Angelo
AngeloMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible experience. 4 months to install, and on day of install said I can't have system I paid for