Listing monitored by Super Blinds Mart

4.9
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (8)
Nick
NickPerth, WA

good value

Good service. I wasn't sure of the colour as it didn't show up well on my screen. I made a note when ordering and the guy rang within half an hour to clarify. The first time I ordered I got the blind in about ten days. The second time I ordered it was about three days.

Susan S
Susan S

Love these blinds.

Easy to buy. Exactly what I was looking for with no problems and a very efficient delivery.
I fitted this last blind myself, after fitting 7 others with a girlfriend. They look fabulous.

Delighted with new blinds

Our second time of ordering and once again pleased with the quality. They were very easy to install as a DIY. When deciding on actual size, staff were very helpful making sure size was perfect for inset windows.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Nykarla
NykarlaMurray Region, NSW

Absolutely stoked!

Absolutely fantastic. We have kept Super Blinds Mart in mind for three years after recommendation from an aunt. I’m so glad we chose to go with them. The blinds are excellent quality and fit perfectly. Our room is now dark. They look amazing and I would highly recommend. We saved up to $1000 for our master bedroom. Install was so easy and fixtures were great. Big thumbs up from Albury. Will definitely use Super Blinds Mart again

Sally Morrison
Sally MorrisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful blinds

Very nice quality wooden venetians, smooth operation. The blinds installation people commented on the quality and they see lots. This is our second order of the same blind. Thank you.

Brian G
Brian GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Value, Great Blinds

Great selection, good pricing. We saved $250 on a similar style blind. The blind were easy to install, perfect fit , cannot be happier. We will definitely be back for more !

Jamielee Kershaw
Jamielee KershawNorth Western Region, NSW

2nd time ordering and will be ordering again.

I will definitely be ordering from this store again. Website is easy to use. The 1st time I purchased from the store I sent in a question & it was answered very fast. Blinds were straight forward to put up and the delivery time was quick.

garrybigboy
garrybigboyBridbane

First time ordering something like this online

I was a bit worried that my measurements would be wrong, but they arrived early and are perfect. the instructions are clear and I would use the Super Blinds Mart again without a doubt and would recommend them to anyone.

Lee Sarro
Lee Sarroparkside

Buying online

Very easy to purchase what i required online and easy to install.The instructions provided with the product were very clear and simple to follow.

Thanks, good job

I can not believe that very fast delivery, just less a week, easy to install, I will refer to my friends.

Buster
BusterAU

Buying blinds could not be easier!

Did some research on the net, as you do, did some price comparisons, checked the order process and Super Blinds Mart came up trumps, easy to navigate, fast delivery with tracking, I fitted the blind in our kitchen myself with a cordless drill in 15 minutes (told my wife it took 2 hours) we had a roller blind before, but now we can control the light much better, no more glare off our stainless steel sink

Love Love Love my new Blinds

I found purchasing my new blinds from Super Blinds Mart super easy. I ordered my blinds late on a Wednesday night and they were delivered to my door 1st thing Friday morning. They are great quality, look stylish and super easy to install. So glad I decided to update my lounge room with them. Will definitely be back for more on our next project.

Excellent product and sevice

Great online store that was easy to navigate and the free samples were very handy. Reasonably easy to install and they look great. Very happy.

John Brew
John BrewJANDAKOT

Quality Product/Easy To Install

Great quality curtains and easy to install. Should we require more of the same or a different product we will continue to buy from Super Blinds Mart due to their excellent product and service.

Great product

Great quality blind and easy to install.
Would have been great if there were timber sample colours available as I feel I would have picked another colour if I had seen them in real life.

Stewart G.Super Blinds Mart

Hi Jessica, Thank you for your review. Just so you know for the future, samples are available for all our blinds. And can be ordered free through our website.

Read more reviews - page 2