Super Sleeper Every Comfort Pillow

Super Sleeper Every Comfort Pillow

3.1

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (7) · No (5)
Davey

DaveySouth East Queensland, QLD

Full of rubbish

Pillow started off being very high. Removed fill as directed until comfortable. Comfort didn't last long as all the fill went to the edges of the pillow. Over a period of 10 days added and removed fill trying to get pillow right. Nothing helped as fill went to the edges resulting in basically sleeping on mattress. The fill appeared to be off cuts from some other manufacturing. It was different colours and some bit were glued together.
I would NOT recommend this pillow or the company as the staff I dealt with were very unhelpful and made returning the pillow very difficult.

Purchased in January 2021 for $79.95.

Anne

Anne

seemed ok then I thought it was to high so reduced the filling but now I am getting a sore neck

I was hoping for a good night sleep but that has happened. Pillow has now become after a few weeks quite uncomfortable. It seems like the pillow is now become quite hard and not soft at all.

Purchased in January 2021.

Gau

GauGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't fall for the fake 5 star reviews

The worst pillow ever. Went by all the reviews on Google and their website and bought it. Should have checked reviews on this website first. All those who said the pillow is terrible are speaking the truth. Thanks Product Review for keeping your website honest. So we bought 4 pillows out of excitement!!! Huge waste of money!! And sadly threw away our old pillows too!!!!! Husband and me are going to be spending money seeing a physio now. After 2 nights of sleeping on it got the worst pain in our necks ever and headaches added to it. Hate dishonest companies.
Super sleeper pro, have you slept on your own pillows???

Purchased in January 2021 for $69.00.

PaulcfWinmalee, NSW, 2777

Like sleeping on wood chips

Bought the Super Sleeper pillow, tried it straight from the bag, too high. Reduced filling by around 20% next night it was like sleeping with wood chips in the pillow. The filling of foam squares and rectangles are quite uncomfortable and gave me a disturbed night waking with stiff neck and shoulders

Purchased in January 2021 at Online for $69.00.

Paulcf

My wife has now discarded her pillow due to the same reason, what a giant waste of money

Rubbish.

Purchased two weeks ago, believed what they said on the advert, more fool me, it’s the worst pillow I have laid my head on, chunks of cheap foam most uncomfortable will use for a doggie bed.

Purchased in January 2021.

Marlene Prudden

Fine, like all the other people that have expressed their disgust at this product I hope you are in touch soon with instructions on return ASAP. Thank you.

Lyn Grigor

Lyn GrigorHunter Region, NSW

Not a good pillow

Pillow is not as advertised, as removing some of the filling causes your head to make a hollow and the filling pushes out to the sides and does not go back without waking and shaking the pillow. I put the removed filling back in but the pillow is now too high. On T.V. the filling appears to be round cylindrical pieces but the filling actually looks like it is all offcuts swept up from the floor and a lot of it has glue and other fibres on it. It is literally rubbish !! I feel it is an absolute rip off selling floor sweepings at the price you charge for these pillows. Very unhappy with spending good money for this product!!

Purchased in October 2020 at Kleva Range.

Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing PainNo
Ray

RaySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Money well spent

Best pillows I’ve ever had. Tried many memory foam pillows and never been impressed. Super sleeper is great. And as it says it keeps extremely cool on a hot night.

Purchased in October 2020.

Collins

CollinsHobart, TAS

Worst pillow ever.

Received my pillows yesterday. After initial excitement, the pillow is lumpy and uncomfortable. Removed stuffing, a lot of which seems to have some sort of glue on it. I had trouble breathing and removed pillow from bedroom. I have allergies to certain things and really regret buying this product.

Purchased in November 2020 for $89.90.

Happy

Happy

Worst pillow ever

I've been looking for a pillow that I could adjust with the filling and also the cool pillow case appealed to me. I've tried sleeping with it with less or more filling but cannot find a good fit. Your head just sinks in the middle and there is no support anywhere. The other main problem is the chemical smell. I've had this pillow airing but the smell is still there.
I am a very unhappy customer after spending $79.95 plus $9.95 for postage.

Purchased in October 2020 for $79.95.

Ann

AnnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can’t sleep on these because of smell,despite washing

I like a low pillow so took out half the stuffing initially - and washed both coverings because of the overwhelming chemical smell. Half way through the first night after this I needed to change my pillow back to my old one .Yesterday I washed the whole pillow and let dry in the sun .Despite this I can still smell the chemicals while sleeping although vastly improved .What a total hassle it’s all been .
Disappointed in the whole experience .The idea of being able to wash constantly was appealing because I have allergies ,but for all the promises of these pillows ,I still don’t think I will continue .The half filling in my pillow makes it very sloppy and will need to be rearranged each day . I am disappointed and sorry .

Purchased in September 2020 for $79.00.

Allen

Allen

Not Happy

Sadly we were very disappointed with these pillows. I like a low pillow and my wife a higher pillow, so when we received these we tried one night to test heights, mine was way to high so I took heaps of the filling out and some out of my wife's. By doing this the pillows then became too floppy and the remainder of the filling would bunch up at the sides and my head would just be resting on the fabric with the filling on either side of my head. This was the same with my wife even though she had removed less than me. Did the temperature test on the case and wasn't cooler or warmer - both sides the same. Will be returning them once we find out how to do this - site lacks easy return items instructions etc.

Purchased in August 2020 for $79.00.

bubbles

bubblesGippsland, VIC

Absolute comfort!

Best nights sleep I have had in a very long time. I only had to remove a little of the contents for total comfort. I recommend this product to anyone seeking a good night's sleep!

Purchased in August 2020 at online.

Kate Haager

Kate HaagerWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Getting the best night sleep ever

This is the best pillow I have ever brought very comfortable I used to get a sore neck but not anymore also better on my back and I’m actually sleeping through the night not getting up all the time

Purchased in April 2020 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $79.00.

VanessaSydney, NSW

Super sleeper Pillow

The pillow is great, its adjustable with the inner can be removed to make it the perfect size and pillow height for each person. Its comfortable, mouldable, soft and i love the versatility of the warm side verses the cool side. This makes everyone happy for every season.

Purchased in June 2020.

Jarrod C.

Jarrod C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect

I love the pillow it is comfortable as I use to sleep with 2 pillow now I sleep with 1 it is the best I would recommend it to other people

Purchased in April 2020.

Shane

ShaneNorthern Region, NSW

A great nights sleep

Until I bought this pillow my neck kept me awake most nights. Since I have been using this pillow I sleep well every night, it is a fantastic pillow, and I have already recommended this product to others

Purchased in July 2020.

Kim B.

Kim B.

Best night's sleep.

At first it was a little too high. But once I emptied some out, it has definitely been the best purchase I have made. I haven't woken up with a sore neck or headache since using this pillow. Well worth the purchase price. Highly recommend.

Purchased at Global Shop Direct for $80.00.

So cool

It is very comfortable to sleep on and I love the cool technology. The cool side is great for headaches and if you sleep hot. No more tossing and turning.

Purchased in March 2020.

Shane G.

Shane G.Hobart, TAS

Perfect

the pillow is very supportive and comfortable and has improved the quality of sleep.
best ever purchase i have made in my lifetime. has help with my neck and back pain heaps. will never purchase another brand ever again

Purchased in July 2020 for $84.98.

Jenni

JenniMid North Coast, NSW

Innovation leader.

Lovely!
It cradles your head just like the ad says. I've taken out filling and put some back in to get the perfect pillow for me. I've noticed other brands have started to try this but Super Sleeper Pro did it first.

Martin Wise

Martin Wiseasked

Where is my very recent order no confirmation on e mail

Hi Martin,

Please may I ask you to please get on touch with us on csmanager@klevarange.com.au and provide more details for us please.

From there we would be able to locate any of your previous orders thank you.

Please also provide a date of when you placed your most recent order.

Beryl A.

Beryl A.asked

Do you use a pillow slip with the super sleeper pillow?

Vanessa

It comes with a pillow case protector and I just put the pillow case over this as normal

Hi Beryl,

I hope you are well.

Please note that you can put a pillow slip on the Every Comfort Pillows or you can keep it how it came.

The Case the pillow comes in has a cooling effect so it is personal choice and you do have the option.

Penny P.

Penny P.asked

We have had our pillow for 2 weeks how long does it take the smell to go???

Kezz
Kezz

Hi Penny,
I have not noticed any smell with my pillows and just rechecked them after receiving your message. I just find them very lumpy with the filling.

Get an answer from our members and Sympler representatives

Features:

• Pillow filling is made of memory foam and poly fibre, which adapt to the body
  • Features Arctacool™ Technology, which absorbs heat to help make the pillow comfortable all year round
  • As a default, the pillow is quite thick, so if you'd rather have a slimmer feel, simply remove your desired amount of filling
  • Super Sleeper promises to provide a refund if you are not satisfied with your purchase.

Is the Super Sleeper Every Comfort Pillow good?

• The softness of the pillows made a positive impression on reviewers, with many saying it improved their sleep and prevented sore necks
  • For some, the customisable filling was a point of praise, but others complained that the filling bunched up to one side and made it uncomfortable to sleep on
  • Even though the pillow is initially quite thick, it didn’t provide enough support for reviewers who prefer their pillows to be on the firm side.