2Super Sleeper Pro Every Comfort Pillow

3.6

Linda S
Linda S6 posts

Did not work for me

These pillows unfortunately did not work for me. Too high and firm so I removed some filling, but just could not get comfy. Also, the zips on both pillows were faulty, I contacted the seller and they sent me new covers with working zips. My search for my perfect pillow continues! Show details
Nikki
Nikki3 posts

I love these pillows

I love these pillows they are so versatile depending whether softer pillow or harder pillow due to the removable filling Show details ·  1
Daniel
Daniel2 posts

Super sleeper pillows

My pillows are such a great products, this is my second set. It such a fantastic pillow I love sleeping on them and would not use any other pillow. Show details ·  1
Stephen W.
Stephen W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

New pillows

I am very impressed with the pillows so far but it took a while for the chemical smell to fade away.
I was a little disappointed when I called to find out if I could purchase more foam for the pillows and was told that they don’t sell foam separately. Apart from that I am happy with them. Show details ·  1
jill martin
jill martinWimmera, VIC3 posts

At last a good nights sleep!

We have found these pillows the most comfortable that we have found. All beds in our house have these pillows on them. Show details ·  1
Carol Sloan
Carol SloanGoulburn Valley, VIC2 posts

Comfort pillows

Beautiful to sleep on ( very comfortable) definitely love these pillows Show details ·  1
John Fowler
John Fowler

So Good To Find The Perfect Pillow

Excellent value. Very very comfortable. Sleep is a much more pleasant experience. A good pillow is worth its weight in gold. Show reply
Lee
Lee5 posts

Save your money

No support at all with the pillow and I felt it made my head hot, very slow customer service Show details
Gayl OConnor
Gayl OConnor

Most comfortable bedding from mattress covers to pillows and sheets

My 4th purchase from this company. Comfortable mattress covers and pillows
We have 2 super sleeper mattress coves and 6 pillows plus King bed sheets Show reply
Mrs ZEINA SILK
Mrs ZEINA SILK

Highly recommended

This is a great pillow. So comfortable. Best pillow I have purchased and I have bought many. Highly recommended Show reply
Shane Farnham
Shane Farnham

Best Pillows I’ve ever owned

I regret not buying these pillows sooner, finally getting a full nights sleep after many years of broken sleep. Show details ·  1
Tracey
Tracey South East Queensland, QLD12 posts

Comfortable

The pillow is better than my previous one. My neck doesn’t hurt when I wake up. Happy with this purchase Show details ·  1
kathleen.roughan
kathleen.roughanHunter Region, NSW4 posts

Best pillow ever

Best pillow I have ever slept wish I had brought one sooner Show details ·  1
Barry Clarke
Barry ClarkeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Adjustable level of filling

The key with this pillow is that the some of the filling can be extracted to as preferred to ensure the height level is personally appropriate.
Further, I found the customer service prompt and gracious. Show details ·  1
Vivienne
VivienneSydney, NSW2 posts

Fantastic for me!

They are fantastic for me,, I sleep well with the pillow. This is my replacement order. My partner did not feel the same benefit as I do. I guess it depends on how people sleep on. Show details ·  1

Janet pritchard
Janet pritchard

Good Morning have just received Super Sleeper Pro mattress and Pillows, not sure about removing their protective cover how much you take off.

Tenille L.
Tenille L.

How do I order more filling for the pillows as I can't find it on the website

dave
dave

Why can't I reply to your request for more information regarding these pillows we bought? And NO I do not know the damn order number!

Hamza
Hamza

not sure why i have been asked to reply to your question but mate these people are a complete muck around save your self a headache and buy from somewhere else

Super Sleeper Pro   DM

Hi Dave, Sorry to hear that you are having some trouble providing more information in regards to and order.

We have sent you a direct message and hope to speak to you soon, so we can help get this rectified.

Features:

• Pillow filling is made of memory foam and poly fibre, which adapt to the body
  • Features Arctacool™ Technology, which absorbs heat to help make the pillow comfortable all year round
  • As a default, the pillow is quite thick, so if you'd rather have a slimmer feel, simply remove your desired amount of filling
  • Super Sleeper promises to provide a refund if you are not satisfied with your purchase.

Is the Super Sleeper Every Comfort Pillow good?

• The softness of the pillows made a positive impression on reviewers, with many saying it improved their sleep and prevented sore necks
  • For some, the customisable filling was a point of praise, but others complained that the filling bunched up to one side and made it uncomfortable to sleep on
  • Even though the pillow is initially quite thick, it didn’t provide enough support for reviewers who prefer their pillows to be on the firm side.
CategoryPillows