Super Sleeper Every Comfort Pillow

Super Sleeper Every Comfort Pillow

3.7

Ann

AnnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can’t sleep on these because of smell,despite washing

I like a low pillow so took out half the stuffing initially - and washed both coverings because of the overwhelming chemical smell. Half way through the first night after this I needed to change my pillow back to my old one .Yesterday I washed the whole pillow and let dry in the sun .Despite this I can still smell the chemicals while sleeping although vastly improved .What a total hassle it’s all been .
Disappointed in the whole experience .The idea of being able to wash constantly was appealing because I have allergies ,but for all the promises of these pillows ,I still don’t think I will continue .The half filling in my pillow makes it very sloppy and will need to be rearranged each day . I am disappointed and sorry .

Purchased in September 2020 for A$79.00.

Allen

Allen

Not Happy

Sadly we were very disappointed with these pillows. I like a low pillow and my wife a higher pillow, so when we received these we tried one night to test heights, mine was way to high so I took heaps of the filling out and some out of my wife's. By doing this the pillows then became too floppy and the remainder of the filling would bunch up at the sides and my head would just be resting on the fabric with the filling on either side of my head. This was the same with my wife even though she had removed less than me. Did the temperature test on the case and wasn't cooler or warmer - both sides the same. Will be returning them once we find out how to do this - site lacks easy return items instructions etc.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$79.00.

bubbles

bubblesGippsland, VIC

Absolute comfort!

Best nights sleep I have had in a very long time. I only had to remove a little of the contents for total comfort. I recommend this product to anyone seeking a good night's sleep!

Purchased in August 2020 at online.

Kate Haager

Kate HaagerWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Getting the best night sleep ever

This is the best pillow I have ever brought very comfortable I used to get a sore neck but not anymore also better on my back and I’m actually sleeping through the night not getting up all the time

Purchased in April 2020 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for A$79.00.

VanessaSydney, NSW

Super sleeper Pillow

The pillow is great, its adjustable with the inner can be removed to make it the perfect size and pillow height for each person. Its comfortable, mouldable, soft and i love the versatility of the warm side verses the cool side. This makes everyone happy for every season.

Purchased in June 2020.

Jarrod C.

Jarrod C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect

I love the pillow it is comfortable as I use to sleep with 2 pillow now I sleep with 1 it is the best I would recommend it to other people

Purchased in April 2020.

Shane

ShaneNorthern Region, NSW

A great nights sleep

Until I bought this pillow my neck kept me awake most nights. Since I have been using this pillow I sleep well every night, it is a fantastic pillow, and I have already recommended this product to others

Purchased in July 2020.

Kim B.

Kim B.

Best night's sleep.

At first it was a little too high. But once I emptied some out, it has definitely been the best purchase I have made. I haven't woken up with a sore neck or headache since using this pillow. Well worth the purchase price. Highly recommend.

Purchased at Global Shop Direct for A$80.00.

So cool

It is very comfortable to sleep on and I love the cool technology. The cool side is great for headaches and if you sleep hot. No more tossing and turning.

Purchased in March 2020.

Shane G.

Shane G.Hobart, TAS

Perfect

the pillow is very supportive and comfortable and has improved the quality of sleep.
best ever purchase i have made in my lifetime. has help with my neck and back pain heaps. will never purchase another brand ever again

Purchased in July 2020 for A$84.98.

Jenni

JenniMid North Coast, NSW

Innovation leader.

Lovely!
It cradles your head just like the ad says. I've taken out filling and put some back in to get the perfect pillow for me. I've noticed other brands have started to try this but Super Sleeper Pro did it first.

zak f.

zak f.South East Queensland, QLD

don't believe the ad

Purchased in July 2020 at supersleeperpro.com.au for A$80.00.

woolysheepPalmerston, NT

Super Sleeper Pro Pillows

These are the best pillows we have ever had. The quality of sleep since purchasing these pillows has been better than we thought it would be. I was sick and tired of pillows going flat after a few months these ar wonderful

Purchased in May 2020 for A$89.90.

Dennis

DennisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best pillows we have ever purchased

It’s so hard to pick the right pillow in a store and we have ended up with multiple spares from wrong choices until we got these.
Now we can create the perfect individual comfort That we always strived for.

Keelan Ind

Keelan IndSouthern and Hills, SA

Great Night’s Sleep !!

Great Quality Pillow ... Great That The Filling Can Be Added / Removed For Your Own Personal Comfort ... Wake Up Feeling Great ! ... I Won’t Be Buying Any Other Brand From Now On ...

Purchased in May 2020.

Good Pillow

Am very happy with these pillow's. Have been using now for about 8 week's now and still having a good night's sleep. Have used many brand's of pillow's in the past and to date this is the best.

Purchased in June 2020.

Wendy Lavis

Wendy LavisMurray Region, NSW

Love my Super Sleeper Pro Pillow!!

My fitbit sleep score has increased from Fair (70s) to Good (80s) and even Excellent (90s). It is firm, which is perfect for me. I’m very happy with my pillow.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$80.00.

Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain No
jockie

jockieWestern District, VIC

Great pillows

my wife and I have these best sleep we ever have had we both took some foam out different levels but really great , would buy again we got the two for one great price

Purchased in January 2020.

Steve

SteveGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great pillow

Very supportive pillows for insomnia or restless sleepers & sufferers. Quality of rest/ sleep is enhanced as they mould to your head perfectly, offering the benefits of great support. Bouncing back to the original form is a great advantage. No more scrunched pillows, searching for the perfect height or firmness.

Purchased in March 2020.

Deb BRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Waste of money

I'm sweating more than I used to with my normal pillow. Once my head settles into the very centre, I can't get out so turning over etc leaves it very uncomfortable. Don't waste your money

Purchased in May 2020.