2Super Sleeper Pro Every Comfort Pillow

3.4

Tracey
Tracey South East Queensland, QLD10 posts

Comfortable

The pillow is better than my previous one. My neck doesn’t hurt when I wake up. Happy with this purchase Show details ·  1
kathleen.roughan
kathleen.roughanHunter Region, NSW4 posts

Best pillow ever

Best pillow I have ever slept wish I had brought one sooner Show details ·  1
Barry Clarke
Barry ClarkeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Adjustable level of filling

The key with this pillow is that the some of the filling can be extracted to as preferred to ensure the height level is personally appropriate.
Further, I found the customer service prompt and gracious. Show details ·  1
Vivienne
VivienneSydney, NSW2 posts

Fantastic for me!

They are fantastic for me,, I sleep well with the pillow. This is my replacement order. My partner did not feel the same benefit as I do. I guess it depends on how people sleep on. Show details ·  1
Julie Morrison
Julie Morrison

Very nice

Great feel to the new pillow and the ability to remove the extra inners was good. Show details ·  1
Julie ayat
Julie ayatWestern Australia2 posts

a good sleep

cool , firm pillow , always keeps its shape. hard to find a comfortable pillow. Show details ·  1
Erin
ErinGreat Southern, WA2 posts

Best sleep! No neck pain

This is my second purchase. Everyone in my family uses these pillows. I have recommended to a lot of people too. Love. Show details ·  1
Jude
JudeNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Perfection

I am quite fussy with which pillow I use and have always end up buying the wrong one, this one is just PERFECT. So good infact I ended up buying another 2. Show details ·  1
Gary W.
Gary W.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Same quality pillow with Less filling

The pillows are excellent But, these two don't seem to have quite as much filling in them as the last two I purchased.
I would love to know how come that is. Show details ·  1
Jason Metcalf
Jason Metcalf
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great soft big cool pillow

Great soft big cool pillow. Internal stuffing has been changed from 4 years ago. Changed to be softer but was better before when you had to take some stuffing out and make exactly how you like. These new ones I didn't have to do that but is softer then my last one Show details ·  1
Krista Melbourne
Krista Melbourne

Great pillows!!!!

These pillows are very comfy, I actually used one at a mates place when I stayed and then asked her where she got it from, it's hard to find a good pillow these days. I ended up buying 4. Show details ·  1
Karen MW
Karen MWGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Perfect pillow

Our new Super Sleeper Every Comfort Pillow With Cooling Technology pillows are brilliant. Have to take them whenever away from home. Can't sleep well without them. Show details ·  1
Chrissy Teasdale
Chrissy Teasdale

Perfect

They are the best pillows I have had for a long time Show details ·  1
Mother of 2
Mother of 2Northeast, VIC3 posts

The best pillows that I have slept on

These pillows are so comfortable that I now get a full night's sleep. Show details ·  1
Miss Nic
Miss NicSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Loving it

I have finally found a great pillow. I have bought so many pillows and spent hundreds looking for one that suits me… I came across these by accident and when read could take out filling and its soft filling thought gotta try this pillow. I am so pleased I did. Took about half the filling out and now it’s perfect for me. Also has a cooling gel on one side of pillow which is also good as Im a migraine sufferer so the cooling helps with that as well as being soft helps a LOT. ……. So pleased i bought these pillows and they didnt cost hundreds either…. Show details ·  1

Janet pritchard
Janet pritchard

Good Morning have just received Super Sleeper Pro mattress and Pillows, not sure about removing their protective cover how much you take off.

Tenille L.
Tenille L.

How do I order more filling for the pillows as I can't find it on the website

dave
dave

Why can't I reply to your request for more information regarding these pillows we bought? And NO I do not know the damn order number!

Hamza
Hamza

not sure why i have been asked to reply to your question but mate these people are a complete muck around save your self a headache and buy from somewhere else

Super Sleeper Pro   DM

Hi Dave, Sorry to hear that you are having some trouble providing more information in regards to and order.

We have sent you a direct message and hope to speak to you soon, so we can help get this rectified.

Features:

• Pillow filling is made of memory foam and poly fibre, which adapt to the body
  • Features Arctacool™ Technology, which absorbs heat to help make the pillow comfortable all year round
  • As a default, the pillow is quite thick, so if you'd rather have a slimmer feel, simply remove your desired amount of filling
  • Super Sleeper promises to provide a refund if you are not satisfied with your purchase.

Is the Super Sleeper Every Comfort Pillow good?

• The softness of the pillows made a positive impression on reviewers, with many saying it improved their sleep and prevented sore necks
  • For some, the customisable filling was a point of praise, but others complained that the filling bunched up to one side and made it uncomfortable to sleep on
  • Even though the pillow is initially quite thick, it didn’t provide enough support for reviewers who prefer their pillows to be on the firm side.
CategoryPillows