Supercheap Auto

Whats a warranty and refund for then?

Michael V.South East Queensland, QLD

Waiting time is ridiculous

After placing an online order I am still waiting two weeks after being notified that the order was packed awaiting collection by Allied Express. The pickup and delivery locations are both in Brisbane. Online and phone enquiries as to the delay with Supercheap and the courier were either ignored or resulted in a generic response. I am writing this review while I wait yet again on Supercheap's complaint line, 30 minutes so far, and the music is horrible too. I've been a client and club member for many years but will now avoid Supercheap where possible and Autobarn and Repco will now be my first call.

Helpful staff yeppoon

Chris in yeppoon store always very informative and happy to help anytime we're in store happy with purchase thanks chris

Store LocationYeppoon
Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Supercheap Auto compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

DoryanthusSydney

More consideration for the customer would be welcome

Disappointed with super cheap auto when we returned a defective karcher pressure washer only 5 months into a 5 year warranty they would not offer a replacement or refund but rather only offered to have it sent away for assessment. It would take a month to have it assessed and fixed and leave us without the product. Super Cheap Auto clearly don’t stand behind the products they sell but rather just leave it to the manufacturer to deal with the customer.

Ok thanks Sarah for your reply and I’ll make contact. Regards Paul

Danny

DannySydney, NSW

Taylor Beach / Salamander Bay Store

Store LocationTaylor Beach
Annie S.

Annie S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

SCA Yarraville

Even though SCA Yarraville had sold out of the item we required, the two young men who served us this morning were very knowledgeable, extremely helpful and referred us to another store who had the item in stock. Thanks guys !!

Store LocationYarraville Victoria
Derrick

Derrick Sydney, NSW

Wiper blades

Went to the lakemba supercheap store asked for help choosing wiper blades might as well asked the walls for help

Store LocationLakemba

Nick AroraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Buyers Beware Supercheap Auto Dodgy Practice

Nick Arora

Solved my online shopping issue

Good customer service. Solved my online issue. Cheers thank you.$10 credit with membership is awesome. Looking forward to receiving my seatbelt covers.

Sarah D.
Sarah D.

Thanks for your prompt response. Yes I have been in touch. Cheers

Bella

BellaSydney, NSW

Super expensive, stay away!

Purchased single Tridon flex wiper at supercheap for $42, today I found the same wiper at Repco for $28 not on sale either!

Store LocationWarwick Farm
nifco44

nifco44Sydney, NSW

Hopeless system

Tried to order on the pre Boxing day sale with the extra code as well. Would not process payment, even with different cards etc. System seems to be swamped. Next day tried again, same errors but now my additional discount did not work also because that offer had expired.... Rang the store to place order direct....no go ring special number they say.......wait, wait .......give up. Never again, total waste of time!

MiteshSouth East Queensland, QLD

SCA Price Beat not offer on same product with a crap excuse

SCA has a price beat policy but they couldnt do a price match. Went to store and excuse was it is a trade in. Search other online and then emailed them but the response standard. Dont even see the details. ACCC should charge for false advertisement.

The product in question is a car battery 55d23L. SCA price 199. another location 159 (with tradein). I looked on ebay and i can find others at 160 to 170 range.

Recommend others to google their product before going there.

Store LocationUnderwood, QLD

james m.Sydney, NSW

Once bitten, twice shy

Kelly

KellyMurray Mallee, SA

Ordered roof racks online

Ordered roof racks online 5 days ago and worried whether we would recieve them in time fir our Xmas trip away. They came today! Speedy delivery considering delays during covid 19. Extremely satisfied with the quicker than expected delivery. However only a downside I was not updated for parcel been sent with a tracking number. There was none emailed to me hence the worry beforehand. Perhaps update customers on their delivery and a tracking number would be encouraged.

Kenneth

Kenneth Sydney, NSW

Horrible experience

It’s beyond horrendous, went to the rouse hill branch at NSW 2155 looking for the correct battery for my vehicle. Lady with short blonde hair and at around her age 40-50 at the counter was ridiculously rude. Not to mention the staff there not even have a clue how to look for items that customer needed and needless to say even the guy who AKA mechanic also not even let the customer know beforehand that they don’t really know how to replace battery for the modern car. Not recommended at all.

Store LocationRousehill 2155 NSW

Waste of time

Store LocationKeysborough

TOMMEMelbourne

Fake credit

hoppers crossing melbourne - Horrid customer service

Store LocationHoppers Crossing Melbourne

Awesome car touch up Paints

So i got some parts to put on my WRX STi , an they come in a Matt black plastic , so i got my Colour Code of my car an told the guy here an 15 mins later he had Mixed up a spray can in my cars exact Colour ,!! So now ive got colour coated parts to put on my car ,,

Store LocationGriffith , NSW
William

William

the rudest cashier

The Cannington store the worst rudest cashier the african with the stupid blonde hair cut has no manners diffidently in the wrong job no customer skill level should put him in the back room tool cage

Store LocationCannington

Esther

Estherasked

Supercheap Auto

SCA got price promise guarantee for their members that I noticed its not being tracked properly. I've placed an order SAU0001267711 on 27/05/2020 and not long after that there was a significant price reduction for that same item on 07/06/2020 but I did not get the credit as promised even after waiting for months.

When I emailed it to customer service, the reply from Tyler is the price guarantee is only for 14 days and my case above is a month after I ordered it. I mean can your team do simple math? 27/05/2020 to 07/06/2020 is 12 days and not 1 month. When I replied saying its not 1 month and they've got the math wrong, I've never heard from SCA ever since.

Gullible1
Gullible1

They are not really interested in communicating with anyone with problems. Just ring and ask for a supervisor as I did and eventually got what I ordered although a long time after delivery was promised.

dre
dre

They don't seem to answer emails

TOMME

No after sales service, only 1 in 10 staff know anything about cars. Perhaps some training in customer service would go down well .supercheap should take a look at Repco & see how it’s done properly. & no I don’t have any connection to Repco it’s just an observation!!

Michael

Michaelasked

Online Store

Hi There
Is it possible to know the manufacturer date for this battery century 55D23L MF

Col W.

Col W.asked

Supercheap Auto

When my order SAU0001100867 placed on the 13th of March is likely to be delivered.
Despite two emails to Supercheap, asking for the tracking number and not receiving a reply, I am coming to the conclusion that Supercheap is fraudulently advertising 50% off a product they do not have.

Hi Col,

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us and we sincerely apologise for the experience you have had with Supercheap Auto so far.

As we would like to be able to resolve this for you, we have sent you an email based on the information provided in your review.

If you have any further questions, please respond via the email we have sent you.

Once again, we do apologise for your experience and for any inconvenience caused by this.

Kind Regards,