Supercheap Auto

See the Best Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Josh A.

Josh A.Central, SA

Spot on. Never had an issue. I don't know what everyone else has done wrong to be so unhappy

Best store online and in-store. Prices are not really super cheap very often but product range is good. I have completed 30 plus orders online and been in-store hundreds of times. Never disappointed

GrumpySmurf

GrumpySmurfPerth, WA

Disappointed with their service and lack of knowledge

I had a nice project to renew my outboard cowling. So I went to Supercheap Auto to get some spray paint. I have used cheaper spray paints before with good result.

This time, as It was a special project, I asked the staff for the better ones. He said to use the Septone Acrylic Gloss line. But also said he's never used it before!

The result was NOT gloss at all. Even after wet sanding and compound polishing. When I went back to Supercheap to ask about it, they know nothing and would not help in any way.

• +2
Angela

AngelaHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic customer service

On 7th January 2020 I went to the Sandgate store to see if they had an air filter for my car. I spoke to a very polite young man named Andrew.
He was very efficient, informative, and helpful., He went out of his way to assist me.
Extremely good customer service, and an asset to the business.

Angela

Store LocationSandgate
Sunil

Sunil

Poor product quality, racist staff at Water gardens store, Taylors lakes

Store LocationWatergardens store ,Taylors Lakes

Wayne Randell

Wayne RandellSydney Surrounds, NSW

great items available

items i bought were just as described for my use and would definitely recommend this store in future buying customer service is above what it should be and very knowledgeable people that work there

GRAHAM

GRAHAM

Online Product purchase inquiry

I visited their website to purchase a specific product for my car. I had a credit on my account but couldnt work out if the system would apply 100% of my credit to reduce the price.
I sent this query in by email.
And I got a very brief useless copy/paste response that was unrelated to my query.
No choice but to visit a store where the customer service was basically non existant.

Sling

SlingPerth, WA

Car fuses fried!

Store LocationSCA Victoria Park

scott w.

scott w.

rude staff

A male staff member at the parafield store in south australia was very rude and obnoxious,luckily a female worker went out of her way to help,i know its hot but its no excuse for rudeness.

Store Locationparafiled south aaustralia

How are they still in business?

I have been a supplier to this company and a customer.
We basically supplied them our worst chemical product, it was basically dyed water and supercheap called it coolant. That pretty much sums up most of the useless junk they sell.....it's just junk.
When I go to their stores to buy something on special, it's usually out of stock. The staff are generally rude and unhelpful. How is this company still in business?

Store LocationStones Corner
Neo

NeoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great store!

Have always found SCA staff to be friendly and helpful. Store has a great range at competitive prices. They will hold items for you and even transport some items from a nearby store to my local store if it's not in stock there. Definitely one of my fav stores, plus the website is pretty good too. Cheers.

PatsDad

PatsDadGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service

I ordered the unit online at about 1600hrs Sunday and it's just arrived 1330hrs Tuesday. I cannot believe a delivery can happen so fast, especially at this time of year. Kudos to Supercheap and TNT. I've ticked 'yes' to recommend to a friend and normally I would never make a recommendation, but that's how impressed I am.

Mark A

Mark APerth, WA

Garage Creeper

Sturdy, comfortable, durable and fitted with LED lights. I found this a lot better than lying on the garage floor, the handy lights are a fantastic feature, there's even some slots on either side for tools or bits and pieces.

clive

cliveCentral Queensland, QLD

cabin crew phone holder

bought a cabin crew phone holder with the piece of metal to glue to the back of the phone,okay until the sun hit it then the glue melts & the phone crashes to the floor

Store Locationrockhampton

Mikek

MikekSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice Service

I visited Supercheap today intending to replace my car battery which I reckoned to be deadish. A very capable staff member tested my battery and told me it was OK and just needed a good charge. No new battery needed today!

Store LocationBribie
KLM

KLMCentral, SA

Great female customer service

What I like about the Gawler store is it has a number of females working there! It's great being a female and being served by a female. And they know their products too. I don't feel 'judged' when I ask a question like I do at other auto stores when served by a male. The male staff are great too and all the staff both male & female are always happy and smiling and always ask if they can help you.

Store LocationGawler

I just brought first car and my dad and I got served by Harley at morayfield supercheap and he was amazing. He was great

Harley is amazing with the work he does. he was very friendly and helpful. Its very rare that you come across a worker such as Harley that is willing to help you

Store LocationMorayfield

Disappointing

DisappointingSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Extremely poor customer service

Ordered membership club card almost three months ago, still has not arrived. Contacted customer service on several occasions without any reply. I was invited to leave a review on their Website, which was negative, it was rejected. This place is pretty much the worst I have experience buying automotive items. I will not buy products from Supercheap Auto anymore.

HONEST JOE

HONEST JOESouth East Queensland, QLD

Quite a few things not quite right

Deddy Rachman

Deddy RachmanSydney, NSW

Waste of Money -Don't bother joining Club Plus Membership

I joined the Club Plus Membership in Aug 2019 for $5 and since I was told that I will get $10 off my next purchase. However, I was NOT told that the initial $10 credit will expire and need activation. Only after 2 months, Today Oct 2019, I was told at the Rockdale store that the $10 credit has expired and I have not activated my card. Waste of my $5 joining fee. Plus the staff serving at the store/ cashier was not friendly, rude and has ZERO Care factor!! Very poor customer service.

Store LocationRockdale Store

Ray l.

Ray l.Unincorporated, VIC

Mislabelling of product and poor staff attitude

I went to Blackburn store, Maroondah Highway and asked for wiper refills that was stated online to fit my vehicle. This staff member asked for my car details checked on computer and handed me the refill pack. It comes with two refills. The correct wiper length was 26 in and 17 in but the pack stated 26in and 12in. I pointed it out to the staff member. He said it fits the model and year of my car, but it does not fit my car.

Supercheap carry a good product range. Unfortunately, from my personal experience and from quite a number of reviews here, there are badly let down by their dismissive and unprofessional staff.

Store LocationBlackburn store, Maroodah HWY