Supercheap Interstate Removals

Supercheap Interstate Removals

Swee

SweeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and friendly

Super Cheap was reliable and friendly, and well priced. I am very happy with Super Cheap Removals, will recommend and wouldn’t hesitate to use their service again. Thank you all.

Susana

SusanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great team and move

I have had a really good experience with Supercheap Interstate Removals Really great team to work with. No issues throughout the way. Very polite and helpful drivers who helped me with all my belongings. I really appreciate their efforts. It was easy to organise and confirm, a good hourly rate and good communication.

Shaz

Shaz

WAVERLEY TO EVANSTON PARK

We've moved house twice with this same removals ,and both times they've been efficient, helpful and professional throughout. Both the boys did the lifting and shifting and were polite and courteous .

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Supercheap Interstate Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

Holly

Holly

Melbourne to Noosaville

Had a great experience with my move from Melbourne to Noosaville with this company. The person who organized the move gave me an accurate quote, kept me updated consistently, and ensured the move was done in the most efficient manner possible. Over all, I would definitely recommend.

Affordable and Best Service

The price quoted was very affordable and the guys were polite and fast and everything went smoothly. We had couple of luggage and boxes which they handled with care. I can't recommend them highly enough. Thanks guys.

Amazing work done

I am glad that I contacted Supercheap Interstate Removals. The movers arrived on time. They were super friendly and helpful. They did their job well. I was very satisfied their work performance and I have no hesitation to recommending them.

Adrian

AdrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible

1 bedroom + Tools. QLD - VIC. Middleman company with horrible communication and cancelled my move TWICE, 5 days after original quote date and only gave me a $50 discount which i'm sure they took out of the removalists wage. Do not recommend!!!!

The company made my move comfortable and they always kept me informed throughout the move. They made the transition from Sydney to Melbourne hassle free, and loaded/unloaded both ends without any trouble. Thanks!

Great moving experience

Had a great experience with my move from Patterson Lakes to Marcoola with this company. Ronny, who organized the move gave me an accurate quote, kept me updated consistently, and ensured the move was done in the most efficient manner possible. Over all, I would definitely recommend.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Southbank to Sydney

I just had a household of furniture delivered from Southbank to Sydney. The two young men were the two most friendly people I have come across. They were polite and quiet nice to me. Well done Supercheap for employing such lovely people.

Chetan

ChetanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solid experience

I found the movers extremely responsive and accommodating. Wonderful group of men who showed up on time and stayed until the very last piece is moved. We appreciate you guys and definitely hire you again.

KARIN

KARINGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mentone to Vincentia

Cannot recommend highly enough the thorough professionalism provided by both the movers. From the time of quotation, preparation, packing and final delivery of our household contents, just an impeccable and faultless service.

Fantastic Job Guys!

I just wanted to thank the movers for assisting with my relocation from Annandale to Bourkelands. They showed up on time kept me informed every step of the move. All the furniture was good taken care for and that's why I would recommend to everyone looking for experienced MOVERS.

Alexander

AlexanderGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding service

Supercheap Interstate Removals did an impeccable job. I got a very reasonable price too. Very polite and helpful drivers who helped me with all of my belongings. Appreciated all of their help.
Highly Recommended....

Hannah

HannahSouth East Queensland, QLD

100% Reliable!

Just wanted to let anyone looking for removals company know how great the guys were. Fantastic value - much cheaper than many other quotes..... From handling my initial enquiry through to arranging the packing and then the move, I was so happy with everyone involved.

Margaret Martell

Margaret MartellGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beyond expectation!

They were ready to go beyond a good service. They took care of the goods, kept me in contact until the delivery. I have had a really good experience with Supercheap Interstate Removals. Good customer service and trustworthy. Thanks Guys!

SAMANTHA

SAMANTHASouth East Queensland, QLD

Expert Moving

We really appreciate all the efforts made by the movers. They didn't disappoint us at all. Their prices are good and I had no problems with delays or damages. All my stuff arrived in great condition.
I would definitely recommend and use them again in future.

R111

R111Brisbane

Marvelous Job !

The team was excellent and they worked hard. Everything was loaded efficiently onto the truck and promptly delivered to my house. The process was very quick and easy. Overall an excellent experience. Thank you Supercheap Interstate.

Alexandra

AlexandraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic! Absolutely recommend.

Excellent removals company. Fantastic value - much cheaper than many other quotes. The team were helpful, ready to go above and beyond to accommodate our requests. They finished the job on time. Thank you for all your help.

Rajesh Kumar

Rajesh KumarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Coorparoo to Tarneit

I found the movers extremely responsive and accommodating. Wonderful group of men at the pick up. They showed up on time and I was very pleased with the helpful and communicative service.
I would use them again without hesitation.