Supercheap Interstate Removals

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Do not use this service

Scammers. Left my belongings unattended and my Dyson and rug went missing. Ignores emails and lied about going out of business to get out of paying. Do not use them!! I had to do packing of truck with my 70 year old father after paying extra for pick up time.. turns up late and drop off late. Go elsewhere. Reporting them for work cover legal failures . Kept asking for more money after quote.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Great service- an early - thank you!!

Amy and harry - great service, friendly and efficient and very easy to work with. They came a whole day early and checked we were home before arrival. Will use them again

Karen

KarenHunter Region, NSW

Amazing service

Ammunition and Harry are great guys they move my stuff without breaking, they arrived on time with both pick up & delivery! I will highly recommend these guys for my future move thank u super cheap for sending these guys

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Supercheap Interstate Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

Lucky

LuckySydney, NSW

Honest review

I read other reviews and thought of not to deal with this company. But still let it go. Honestly, I didn’t get any trouble. Staff over the phone and transporting staff , all were very nice and listened to me as per my requests. On time delivery. Very affordable prices.
No problem at all. So I recommend this company to everyone.
Thank you very much for moving my stuff.

Supercheap...no....god no.

Supercheap is for those not wanting to move possessions efficiently or deal with a business that cares about customers. Supercheap should translate to worst customer experience and service on the market. From the drivers to those in the office and on the phones. Top to bottom there is no courtesy, care or conscious effort on delivering any semblance of a satisfactory Removalist service. Fabricating timeframes, making excuses and expecting payment. Do not use and rest easy that a pathetic excuse for a business has not got paid by fraudulently ensnaring someone simply wanting to move X from A to B.

Cheryl C.

Cheryl C.Darling Downs, QLD

DO NOT TRUST THESE SCAMMERS & THIEVES.

Ali

AliCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Don't use Supercheap Interstate Removals

Che SernaSydney, NSW

The removalists from Hell

Che Serna

I need a more in-depth review of this removalists. They are truly dishonest.

Liz

LizCentral West, NSW

The removal guys were amazing! But the actually company SUCKS!

We moved a couple days before Christmas, the 2 removal guys who came were Ammy and Harmen. These 2 guys were absolute legends! They were very nice and careful not to break anything and were very pleasant. The only thing I was not happy about with this company is the management! The management were absolutely disgusting in how they treated these 2 amazing workers. I was very disappointed with the management.

Interstate Move

Worst moving experience. They showed up late, didn't have enough space in the truck and damaged some items. Please use another company. Wish I had read their Google reviews before booking them.

Jade

JadeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst removalists ever used in my life

Ches

Ches South East Queensland, QLD

Unreliable and scammers

I had organised to have furniture collected from one location and delivered to another, I sent photos and discussed the items over the phone. This company agreed on a price and we set a date. This company changed the time they were arriving at least 4 times in just a few days and the night before I confirmed what was being collected and the company turned around and said that the price will be extra now because they misunderstood how many items they were collecting. Even though I sent individual photos of every item prior to getting my quote. I believe they knew I was desperate and tried to get more money out of me last minute. I CANCELLED

Swee

SweeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and friendly

Super Cheap was reliable and friendly, and well priced. I am very happy with Super Cheap Removals, will recommend and wouldn’t hesitate to use their service again. Thank you all.

Susana

SusanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great team and move

I have had a really good experience with Supercheap Interstate Removals Really great team to work with. No issues throughout the way. Very polite and helpful drivers who helped me with all my belongings. I really appreciate their efforts. It was easy to organise and confirm, a good hourly rate and good communication.

Shaz

Shaz

WAVERLEY TO EVANSTON PARK

We've moved house twice with this same removals ,and both times they've been efficient, helpful and professional throughout. Both the boys did the lifting and shifting and were polite and courteous .

Holly

Holly

Melbourne to Noosaville

Had a great experience with my move from Melbourne to Noosaville with this company. The person who organized the move gave me an accurate quote, kept me updated consistently, and ensured the move was done in the most efficient manner possible. Over all, I would definitely recommend.

Affordable and Best Service

The price quoted was very affordable and the guys were polite and fast and everything went smoothly. We had couple of luggage and boxes which they handled with care. I can't recommend them highly enough. Thanks guys.

Amazing work done

I am glad that I contacted Supercheap Interstate Removals. The movers arrived on time. They were super friendly and helpful. They did their job well. I was very satisfied their work performance and I have no hesitation to recommending them.

Adrian

AdrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible

1 bedroom + Tools. QLD - VIC. Middleman company with horrible communication and cancelled my move TWICE, 5 days after original quote date and only gave me a $50 discount which i'm sure they took out of the removalists wage. Do not recommend!!!!

The company made my move comfortable and they always kept me informed throughout the move. They made the transition from Sydney to Melbourne hassle free, and loaded/unloaded both ends without any trouble. Thanks!