Supercheap Storage QLD

Supercheap Storage QLD

Brisbane North, Gold Coast, Brisbane South

See the Best Storage Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Illusion2000Sydney

No idea of customer relations

We stored furniture for a pensioner relative when she had to go to age care. 6 months afterwards they tried to put the fees up by 10%. Later when we were a week late in paying (she is a pensioner!) they wacked a $35.00 penalty on, told us the storage was locked up and wouldn't be opened until the ''penalties'' were paid. Not even a reminder call or email.
Front line staff are very pleasant and helpful but can't say the same about the management. Will never use them again.

Shop LocationQLD, Gold Coast
Illusion2000

These guys are the best. Saving so much money with them.

Used to have my stuff at a Storage King in Brisbane. But it was costing me an arm and a leg. Heard about this new type of storage service and thought I would check it out. Got one box with them to test the waters. Picked the stuff up and packed the box in no time without any hassle. After the ease of moving the first box I decided to move over everything I had in storage to Super Cheap Storage. Best decision I have made all year. One of those things you kinda regret not doing sooner. Saving a lot more with these guys than the traditional storage facilities.

Shop LocationQLD, Brisbane North
Zofia W.Supercheap Storage

Thank for your comments, we are glad that you have saved some money using us!