94% · 996 · 6%

4.9

Ian
IanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service!

We called to organise storage and the service was fantastic! Everything was completed quickly, staff on the day luckily come with extra storage as we needed it! professional and easy to deal with
Jocelyn
Jocelyn

Good service

The removalists came on time and they were helpful and efficient at loading the box. The process was smooth and finished quickly.
Kim d.
Kim d.

Amazing service hands down

Ezebox storage is one of the best services I have ever had. They helped bring my stuff from the second floor through the stairs which is a lot honestly.
Aria
Aria

Streamlined and easy

Great experience. Really fast and straightforward, lovely people. Would highly recommend.
Katrina
Katrina

Great service. Very happy

I needed to store some items at the last minute with not much time to organise things. Nick made the process so easy, was very responsive, flexible and managed to sort everything out super quickly. Actual removalists were fantastic too. Very professional company, genuinely happy I chose ezebox!
Susie E.
Susie E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Saved by EzeBox Storage Solutions

From first contact with Nick who organised the delivery great sense of humour two of his staff came very professional efficient great staff I was saved by EzeBox Storage Solutions very affordable I honestly didn't know what I would have done thank you Nick and your staff I appreciate your service would highly recommend EzeBox Storage Solutions.
Felix Njoroge
Felix Njoroge

A dreamy storage alternative

From the very first call to getting the job done, I can’t afford to utter anything but appreciation for the impressive service!
Chloe
Chloe

Just perfect

highly recommended storage solutions with unbeatable price.
you will love friendly, efficient and professional services.
Hicky
Hicky2 posts

Fantastic storage solution

Called and organised a box to be delivered the next day. Arrived in the allotted time and quickly had it loaded and taken away within 30 minutes. Hassle free service and great guys to deal with. Nick was amazing on the phone organising it all for me.
Erin S.
Erin S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified

Lovely crew and very efficient

From first contact, everyone has been so nice. Nick helped me organise the pick up at such short notice, with a great sense of humour. And the two guys that came to pick up were on time and efficient, all while making sure they protected my belongings and the property. Very happy to have gone with EZE box
Fiona
FionaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super friendly & efficient

This is my second time using ezebox and I can’t recommend them highly enough. Super friendly service, efficient and great prices. Thanks again for your help! Fiona
Brad Miller Eltham
Brad Miller Eltham4 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great service pickup. Delivery broke a table

Pickup Good communication, 3 guys were efficient handled some heavy items and little fuss.

Delivery, dropped an expensive concrete resin table and shattered it. I had to follow them up and now waiting on a resolution

Chubs
ChubsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolute value for money

Storage went well, pickup and delivery was smooth with no drama. Very easy to deal with and professional. Delivery drivers very friendly as well.
B Trewin
B TrewinVictoria

Perfect Storage solution

Ezebox provided me with a quick storage solution for 3 weeks while I moved house. Ezebox helped me immediately and had 2 additional boxes on standby in case I need them. Great service at affordable prices
Marie-anne
Marie-anneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great friendly team , managed to fit all my stuff into a small box, I couldn't believe it !! Thanks Ezybox

Nice guys came and got the job done in no time . It was a warm day to be moving but they handled it easily.