Supercheap Storage SA, Adelaide

Supercheap Storage SA, Adelaide

1.0 from 1 review

See the Best Storage Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I will never use these people or recommend them.

From the first phone call to the storage return there were problems. firstly they said 3 pods would be enough for our 3 bedroom house but it ended up needing double that. Then they said it would take 6 hrs but with my 2 sons helping and delivering almost all to the truck it still took 9hrs.
When we had the furniture returned from storage they were slow and broke a cupboard by dragging instead of lifting, washing machine pipe was broken, fridge was damaged and only part working, boxes were crushed and glass ware was broken. They took 3 hrs to take empty pods back and deliver the next pods (we are in Adelaide) when I rang to complained the girl said they were new and need to get experience and that she would not charge me for that extra time. But she had already taken payment from my credit card before they would deliver and said she would refund if necessary. When the refund came through 5 days later she charged me for the extra time she promised she would not. I complained and she said that I had signed the form and I told her I was not going to discuss it with the driver when I had resolved the matter with her but she would not refund what was promised. I will not use these people again they are unprofessional.

Shop LocationSA, Adelaide
We are so sorry that you had this experience with us. Improving customer service is a huge focus for SCS and what happened to you does not reflect our standards. We would like to be able to follow up with your situation. Could you please private message us with your contact details so we can locate your account? Looking forward to hearing back from you. Thank you, Supercheap Storage Team.Hi there, We would love to follow up with this situation. Could you please send us your contact details so we can locate your account? Looking forward to hearing back from you. Supercheap Storage TeamMy name is Mrs Simmons I used your services in Adelaide end of last year and you stored my furniture until mid march and then delivered it. I discussed this with your people at the time. There is nothing to discuss now, the time to sort this out was when this occured your people were not able to do so.