Online store and Physical store

See the Best Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fantastic kit

Fantastic suspension kit, shocks are crazy. Being able to have 8 stages of adjustment is great. Would highly recommend for anyone with an n70 Hilux.
Kit comes with everything you need.

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Joe for time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the Superior gear you have installed. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Daz

Daz

Quality

Excellent products for all 4WD's. Really happy with the quality. Website is easy to use, and specifying make and model make what you're looking for easy to find. Cannot wait to use them......

Madfalla

Madfalla

Great advice and support

I purchased a 2” suspension lift kit for my 100 Series Landcruiser. The staff were helpful and knowledgeable on the phone giving me confidence choosing and ordering the correct products.

Store LocationBrisbane
Superior E.Superior Engineering

Great parts, great knowledge and a good price too

Sometimes as much as you think you know something and what you want, someone is always there to have your back. Thanks Superior Engineering for "steering" me in the right direction. I purchased some castor wedges, was directed to the correct part for my application, no fuss, great attitude and great pricing.
Yep, a happy customer

Store LocationDeception Bay Lipscome Rd
Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Gordon L for time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the service you received. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Michael V.

Michael V.Gippsland, VIC

Np300 lift kit! :-)

Very surprised at the quality of this kit.
Ive had pedders, iron man, and a few other ebay kits on navaras, and nothing comes close to this kit. New even arb comes close to this set up. I got the kit with the remote reservoirs. The ride quality is amaaazing!! Lifted the car just over 2inch, and kept the car level.

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Superior product with superior service

Finding a lift kit that suited me was easy and most of the work was done for me once I gave the specifics of my vehicle, they tailored a kit to my needs. I’ve since been to the top of aus and the suspension worked perfectly over the tough corrugations and harsh terrain!

Store LocationDeception bay
Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Bohds79Series for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the service you received. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Nic L.

Nic L.South East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding

Super easy to navigate through the store and find what I was looking for. A massive ranger of gear with high quality brands stocked. Called up straight away letting me know they’re could be a delay but still came early.

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Nic for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the service you received. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

4x4coastal

4x4coastalSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great product great attention to detail and great quality

They website was very easy to navigate very easy to find the product I was after had a great range of payment methods. I even got a free sticker and stubbi with my order the package came early and was easy to fit. The coil spacers are exactly what I needed to fit my new wheels cheers superior engineering

Clay

ClaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best gear in aus

Gear is solid , instructions probably need work if you don’t know how it’s meant to be setup but staff are happy to help
Overall happy with the whole process it went smooth and works a treat now

Michael G.

Michael G.South East Queensland, QLD

Best 4wd store I have been to

Products are fantastic! Staff are always pleasant and willing to help. Staff are also extremely knowledgeable and willing to explain how things work or why one product is better than another for a particular application. Always willing to go the extra mile to provide the best customer service I’ve had at any 4wd store. Highly recommend them to anyone in the market for quality products for there 4wd.

Store LocationDeception Bay retail store

Jason

JasonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast parts and great to deal with

Bought a couple of things for my 76 series, hand break upgrade kits and wheel spacers my order arrived super fast and will definitely being buying more gear of these guys in the near future

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Jason for your time and effort into placing a review, mentioning the products you purchase and service you received. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Great quality product!

Ordered a 3” kit for Hilux online and received exactly what I wanted, even got a phone call to ensure what I ordered definitely suited what I had, definitely great customer service accompanied by quality products, would definitely recommend to everyone

Superior 4” PX 2 Ranger

Awesome service, Great product and accommodate to all needs and drives better then stock!! Custom shocks for my bull bar were Perfect! Would recommend to all my mates and anyone looking at a 4”

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Andonis for your time and effort into placing a review. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Ash

Ash

Great product, fast shipping

UCA's arrived ahead of schedule, awesome product , well built, customer service I received during purchase decision was first class, having dealt with many 4X4 companies in the past I must say superior' s customer service is the best,
Happy to help friendly advice.
Will definitely be back!
The Nav' s suspension has never been this good.
Cheers Ash
Customer for life.

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Ash for your time and effort into placing a review, mentioning the products you purchase and service you received. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Best quality and fit, wouldn’t buy anywhere else

Fit great and product is great quality also has life time warranty which is a massive bonus, would buy any other brand, great customer service and support also. Would recommend

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Oli for your time and effort into placing a review. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Service was quick and product excellent

The Superior nitro shock absorbers are very nicely dialed in with damping rates. The difference over another competitor's product was marked. The harshness is eliminated. Great product.
I highly recommend them.

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Pete for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the products you've installed. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Josh

JoshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good products

Great customer service and very fast with the parts I love my new suspension lift keep up your great work legends thanks for all your help Really appreciate it lads

Store LocationMain store
Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Josh for your time and effort into placing a review and images. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Andrew Barry

Andrew BarrySouth West, WA

Quality service and outstanding products. 3 inch 8 stage Remote Res shocks.

I originally purchased a set of 3 inch fox shocks for an upcoming trip in my 80, only to be informed that there'd be none in stock for a month. After a quick call, the legends at superior came through with the goods and supplied their own 8 stage Remote Reservoir shocks at no extra charge. After a 4500km round trip, 1000km of which was heavily corrugated. I'm stoked with how well the 80 handles. Fully loaded, towing a boat the shocks took everything I through at it and showed no signs of overheating. Looking forward to putting many more KM's through the shocks. Epic product.

Conrad H.

Conrad H.Queensland

Absolutely Brilliant!

I recently upgraded the shocks, brake lines and other various accessories in my GQ Patrol to Superior gear and couldn't be more please. The Nitro Gas shocks especially, ride well and handle great!

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Conrad for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the products you've installed on your GQ. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Superior 5link and other parts. Will definitely be shopping here again soon.

Awesome service and quick delivery. Absolutely stoked with the products I have purchased from superior. Everything fits perfect and will definitely be purchasing more in the future. Ten out of ten !

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Ryan for your time and effort into placing a review. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!