Online store, Physical store

Jacob

JacobTownsville

Superior shocks

Replaced my ironman shocks with superior engineering 11 inch shocks, so much of a smoother ride on road, and the flex just like a sick giraffe.

Very happy with my purchase

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Jacob for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the quality of products and customer service you received. It has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

kurt

kurtGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product. Quick on delivery. Will be using their stuff more

Quick on delivery. Will be using their stuff more.
Keen to test out the shocks as soon as possible once fitted and give them a workout to test them.
Quality made.

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Kurt for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the quality of products and customer service you received. It has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Jakson G.

Jakson G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

These guys have been great to deal with and have kept me updated the whole time very happy

Superior lift kit I installed my self and of course the sticker and stubby holders. The only brand to use for your 4wd to get the capability and realisability you need

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Jakson for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the quality of products and customer service you received. It has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Superior Engineering compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Quality parts and exceptional customer service

Brought some shocks for my patrol wasn’t sure if they would bottom out with the lift I had in superior where great answered my question within an hour and gave me the link to the bump stops I would need to stop them from bottoming out

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Mitchell for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the quality of products and customer service you received. It has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Jen84

Jen84South East Queensland, QLD

Really bad customer service

A real shame! We were able to find the product really well and with quite ease on the online store, but unfortunately the customer service that was too follow was absolutely appalling!! Not once, not twice but three times we had to ring up to follow up on the delivery date of this purchase. Every time we were told, it’s here and will be shipped tomorrow! 3 1/2 weeks later..... still NO delivery, and still being told it’s on its way. Unfortunately we would NOT recommend Superior Engineering to anyone.

Excellent Parts!

was easy to find the exact drag link needed, easy and straight forward to fit myself! as well as just now getting the rock slider mounts, look even easier to fit, super strong parts than can take the abuse

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Jarrod for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the quality of products and customer service you received. It has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Janelle

JanelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great looking product. Fit nice.

Website easy to navigate.
Called store to ensure I had correct parts for my vehicle and they were very helpful over the phone. They were able to fast track my order if I were to pick it up

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Janelle for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the quality of products and customer service you received. It has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

RADIUS ARMS

Best of the best !
Product and business !
EXCELLENT and extremely impressed by how professional these guys are !
I'll be referring superiour engineering to all my mates now .
Best 4x4 manufacturer and supplier I've found in the industry

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Peter for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the quality of Radius Arms and customer service you received. It has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Outstanding customer service

Spoke to Ross at superior and he was unbelievably helpful. Even though it wasn't a big dollar item he made the time to do the research and find me a product that would fit my existing setup. I will definatly be a returning customer to superior.

Store LocationQueensland

Jack D.

Jack D.

Fantastic service, highly recommend!

After requiring mud flaps last minute to complete a tray build, I messaged the guys at superior engineering, as there’s no other brand I’d want showing on my car. As their showroom is temporarily closed due to COVID-19, they ensured my mud flaps were posted straight away, in order to reduce the delays postal services are experiencing. Their correspondence was quick and helpful, and I will definitely be continuing to purchase products from Superior Engineering.

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Jack D for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the quality of products and customer service you received. It has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Corey Jones

Corey JonesNorthern Region, NSW

Excellent product

Best in the game, absolutely rate anything from Superior Engineering! Contact during the purchasing, packing and shipping periods was spot on even throughout the COVID 19 delays. Highly recommend purchasing from Superior

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Chicken Legs for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the quality of products and customer service you received. It has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Enrique

EnriqueCanberra 2600, ACT

4” shocks

Need an upgrade in front shocks for an ln106 hilux? Look no further. Great quality, very reasonable price, unbelievably easy to put in and delivered in 6 working days. Great off road and so unbelievably comfortable on the road. All around awesome product

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Enrique for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the quality of products and customer service you received. It has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Always spot on

I've bought a fair bit of gear from superior over the years for my cars. The products are always perfect, the quality and range of products is a step ahead of everyone else. Customer service is great, phone calls received if there was ever a problem. Postage speed is always great too. And who doesnt love a free stubby holder and sticker with their order. Cheers

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Sam for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the quality of products and customer service you received. It has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Value for money

Fantastic quality products that bolt in at an affordable price, the customer service is awesome and you speak to people that know there products. Delivery times a great even with the rona virus delaying everything

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Mick for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the quality of products and customer service you received. It has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Best quilty out there

Awsome store, amazing quality products, one of the simplest bolt on lift kits out there, and really good quality diff breather so glad I went with these guys. Thanks heaps

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Josh for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the quality of products and customer service you received. It has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Amanda walker

Amanda walkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

100% good quality

The quality is there you feel it and see it in your vehicle, highly recommend superior engineering. Every person I spoke too were very friendly and extremely helpful. Nice work guys

Store LocationBrendale
Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Amanda for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the quality of products and customer service you received. It has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Brockymoore

BrockymoorePerth, WA

Great products! Very tough, thanks guys

Great store! Great products, love it! Recommend superior to anyone looking to upgrade their 4x4! Ordered a panhard and a steering damper, changed the whole front end and so comfortable! Thanks guys

Leigh

Leigh

As the name implies

Too easy to navigate sight, fair price for the superior quality of product received.
Quick postage and easy install. Couldn't be happier 5/5.
Plenty of options of the site with all bases covered, I'll be returned in the future for all my 4x4 mod needs!

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Leigh for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the ease of our website, the quality of products and delivery of our gear. It has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Jac Gardiner

Jac GardinerHunter Region, NSW

Best product on the market!!

Easy to install and work exactly the way it was intended strong and cool looking finish definitely a must when it comes to adding more flex without losing drive ability!!!

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Jac for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the ease of fitting the gear. It has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Terry

TerryCentral Queensland, QLD

Great service! Great items!

Brought extended shackles and greaseable pins for our Toyota 79 series! Great product, shop was easy to navigate and items are built well and arrived safely! Easy to install! Thankyou!

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Terry for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the ease of our online systems and products you received. It has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!