96% · 2779 · 3%

Alex12 posts
Steve D.
Steve D.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Hyperflex arms on 80 Series

Bought the hyperflex arms for a 1997 80 series japanese imported 40th anniversary. Didn't realized I needed to do some major modifications but honestly it's something that was going to needed to be done anyway. Installed the arms and straight off the bat these arms worked exactly as advertised. Haven't tried out how much flex but I was only going in for the improves handling so any extra is a bonus. Show details ·  1
Andy
AndyCentral Queensland, QLD2 posts

Shocks

So happy with the purchase hands down made the car alot smoother and handles way better 10 out of 10 from me Show details ·  1
J Dunning
J DunningMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Partnot fitting

I purchased a part for my 79 series Landcruiser . Handbrake upgrade kit . One part did not align with factory holes. Ben contacted me forthwith and we sorted out the problem to my satisfaction. I have bought many parts from this company and have always had positive results. Show details ·  1
Lee Dunstan
Lee Dunstan2 posts
  Online store

Personal service at its best

Excellent communication, advising us every step of the way by phone and email, as our ordered product was out of stock, kindly offered a full refund if required, happy to wait and guaranteed no price increase when new stock is available. Super friendly and attentive staff. Show details ·  1
Ronald
RonaldCentral West, NSW

Great products

Order heavy duty mud flaps, product is better than described, out of stock at time of order, but a call next morning from sales to let me know and a delivery time frame, all good Show details ·  1
Unhappy
UnhappyCentral Queensland, QLD
  Online store

Didn't have parts once order was paid for

Paid for an order then we get told that they didn't have half the kit in stock. WE were going to have to wait for the part for over two months. Then we had to pay extra the other parts that they could supply so that we to get in now. And have to pay extra fright for the other parts to come separately.
Mytribe9
Mytribe9Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD4 posts
  Online store

Excellent item, solid build, super fast delivery after service care is awesome highly recommend superior engineering Show details ·  1
Chris
Chris2 posts

Sensational level of service

These guys have been great with communication. When a product was no longer available, the provided an alternative quality product at a lower price and in good time. Customer service was excellent. Show reply
Going Elsewhere
Going Elsewhere

Shaky Start - Solid Service

My original review wasn't overly favourable, after our initial contact over 3 days left me frustrated and willing to go elsewhere as I couldn't seem to get any service. HOWEVER, after my review I can honestly say that the service that I have received has been nothing short of 5 stars and more accurately reflects the other reviews that I had seen. An explanation was provided and further follow up on their end to deal with the initial contact and offer more training to staff. Thank you guys! Show details ·  1
Harrison Cutting
Harrison CuttingHunter Region, NSW
  Online store

Very Happy to fix there own mistakes and cover the cost

They accidentally sent the wrong suspension and fix it up and had the new suspension to me in 2 weeks thanks to Mitch B Show reply
Karen
KarenCentral, SA3 posts

2 inch sway bar spacers fitted after fitting radius arms a few weeks ago

awesom product , very well finish ,very happy with them and the service . cheers superior . Rob Show details ·  1
Michael S.

RamaSouth East Queensland, QLD
Gabi
GabiFlynn 2615, ACT2 posts

Great range and excellent quality of product. Staff (Mitch B) extremely helpful

It was extremely easy to navigate the store, they have an excellent range. Unfortunately, I selected the wrong light (LED side repeater light) for my Ram Express. The one I received was half the size. I rang the company and spoke to Mitch B who advised me that they don't stock the light I needed to replace. He went out of his way to research and recommend someone who may stock it - he was right!! Mitch also said to return the incorrect light ordered from them for a refund, which I thought was marvelous. Show details ·  1