Online store, Physical store

Sam

SamPerth, WA

High Quality Product

High quality products with speedy delivery also australian made so cant go wrong. One stop shop for all your 4wd needs.

Kurt Vetto

Kurt VettoNorth Queensland, QLD

Best service, best products, unreal

Easy to find the right pieces for my Ute, quick and easy, makes online shopping easy at the online store

51CKGU

51CKGUNorthern Region, NSW

Bloody unreal

Well the name says it all, SUPERIOR ENGINEERING. If you are chasing Superior suspension components with better than factory handling and more flex than a muscle man on roids than don't even bother looking elsewhere.

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you 51CKGU for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the customer service you received. It has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Superior Engineering compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

cruzs_cruiser

cruzs_cruiserNortheast, VIC

Great products

Great products and really get the 79 series flexing. Keen to get some more superior gear on the ute in the near future.

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Cruzs_Cruiser for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the customer service you received. It has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Jordo_141

Jordo_141Hunter Region, NSW

Awsome product!

HD tie rods for d22, awsome product! Easy as to install and doing an awsome job at keeping my wheels from looking at each other haha Superior was great to deal with also, super helpful with the products I needed

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Jordo for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the customer service and products you received. It has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Love the simplicity of online ordering

Purchased some drop boxes and other stuff the quality of the products keeps me coming back as the workmanship is outstanding. The wait times are a bit long 5-6 weeks for both my separate orders but it is a hard time with demand at the moment so I understand. Will be purchasing more items in the near future thanks for the great service I have received so far.

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Sam for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the customer service you received. It has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Quality gear. Service outstanding. ADR approved making engineering easier. Have the experience to guide you in right direction and offer the recommendations you’ll need

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Mark for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the customer service you received. It has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Staff are super knowledgeable on products service is awesome. Their own branded items and suspension parts are top of their class.

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Steve for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the customer service you received. It has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Graham W.

Graham W.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great Engineering

These Guys are worth the wait, fantastic products and great salesman who know their game so well. Quality oozes out of thing from this place,thourouly recommend. By Wagga Brake & Steering. 21.10.20

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Graham for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the customer service you received. It has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Brad Janes

Brad JanesRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Some of the best gear!! Five star

Great sales team who know their product. They have plenty of kits on offer but happy to build one tailored to suit. Their gear is tried and tested in some of the harshest 4wd comps around Australia. Highly recommend!

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Brad for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the customer service you received. It has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Top quality chassis bracing

Got the chassis bracing for my np300, love the top quality products and customer service, fast shipping, have big plans to run more of there gear, wouldnt go anywhere else!

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Brandan for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the customer service you received. It has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Excellent product and service !

So after some searching for a reputable Four wheel drive store without any luck a mate of mine referred me to Superior Engineering. I’m a tad annoyed and kicking myself that I wasn’t referred sooner!
Bought a Tough Dog RTC steering dampener, Superior had kindly notified that it may take 6 weeks until I received my part, I was pleasantly surprised when my part instead came within two weeks.
Product itself is excellent with the added bonus of a free Superior sticker and stubby holder.
Definitely going to be my go to for all my fourby needs. Excellent products and service!

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Great product. Communication was great!

Huge range of products for different cars. If they don’t have what needed they can help point you in the other directions.
All products come with easy to understand instructions so it’s totally do able yourself!

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Lauretta for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the customer service you received. It has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Aaron Costello

Aaron CostelloSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Very impressed with the quality of the products, and the customer service. My initial online enquiry involved a tonne of questions as I wanted to be sure I was spending my money wisely, all questions were answered quickly and honestly which has resulted in a perfect suspension set up for my car. The delivery of my order was heavily delayed due to covid and increased demand, but the team were great at keeping me updated. I stopped by the retail store on a Friday, as I find face to face communication much easier than email/phone, and Ross was extremely helpful. He even called me on the Monday with an update.
Very happy with the whole process, except for the unavoidable delays, and would definitely buy through Superior again

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Aaron for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the customer service you received. It has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

micknor51

micknor51Hunter Region, NSW

Rated recovery point for Nissan Patrol

I ordered a rated recovery point from Superior Engineering and it arrived promptly. It is very well engineered being a solid piece of kit with instructions for fitting supplied. A happy customer.

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you micknor51 for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the customer service you received. It has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

DannyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Suspension specialist of the highest order!

Whether it’s 4X4 suspension or other parts/accessories. Superior engineering have the highest quality parts on the market! Website navigation is easy, people are awesome to deal with and you can buy now pay later with Afterpay, Zip pay or Humm!

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Danny for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the customer service you received. It has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Danny

No worries! Will be looking for a front and rear panhard rod soon!

Offroad Dad

Offroad DadCentral Queensland, QLD

Love my new remote Reservoir shocks On my 2009 Isuzu DMX I love how I can adjust my shocks depending on the load

Great product easy to fit and work awesome can adjust depending on my load in the vehicle, I noticed straight away the difference with a much smoother ride even with leafs in the rear

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Offroad Dan for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the customer service you received. It has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

TR3TYOSLF

TR3TYOSLF Perth, WA

Money well spent

Rang up and ordered a lift kit over the phone. Few quick little questions asked and man did the lads hit the nail on the head. The lift kit was perfect. Best purchase so far

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Tr3tyoslf for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the quality of products and customer service you received. It has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

200 series outback adventurer kit

Our 200 series was delivered to superior from boat to have the outback adventurer kit installed. The quality of all the components and the work carried out on the wagon by superior and help from Angus in particular was second to none.

Store LocationBurpengary
Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Mat for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the quality of products and customer service you received. It has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Nick

NickMurray Region, NSW

Great quality, great customer service

Really happy with the customer service of Superior, made my order and was straight away called and then emailed to apologise for there going to be a delay on my order due to Covid. Once order was dispatched it arrived within 2 days. Products were packed really well, no chance of damage. Received everything I ordered. Product quality is second to none as well. Will be buying more from Superior

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Nick for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the quality of products and customer service you received. It has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!