Superior Engineering

Superior Engineering

Online store and Physical store

See the Best Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great product, fast shipping

UCA's arrived ahead of schedule, awesome product , well built, customer service I received during purchase decision was first class, having dealt with many 4X4 companies in the past I must say superior' s customer service is the best,
Happy to help friendly advice.
Will definitely be back!
The Nav' s suspension has never been this good.
Cheers Ash
Customer for life.

Best quality and fit, wouldn’t buy anywhere else

Fit great and product is great quality also has life time warranty which is a massive bonus, would buy any other brand, great customer service and support also. Would recommend

Thank you Oli for your time and effort into placing a review. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Service was quick and product excellent

The Superior nitro shock absorbers are very nicely dialed in with damping rates. The difference over another competitor's product was marked. The harshness is eliminated. Great product.
I highly recommend them.

Thank you Pete for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the products you've installed. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Very good products

Great customer service and very fast with the parts I love my new suspension lift keep up your great work legends thanks for all your help Really appreciate it lads

Store LocationMain store
Thank you Josh for your time and effort into placing a review and images. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Quality service and outstanding products. 3 inch 8 stage Remote Res shocks.

I originally purchased a set of 3 inch fox shocks for an upcoming trip in my 80, only to be informed that there'd be none in stock for a month. After a quick call, the legends at superior came through with the goods and supplied their own 8 stage Remote Reservoir shocks at no extra charge. After a 4500km round trip, 1000km of which was heavily corrugated. I'm stoked with how well the 80 handles. Fully loaded, towing a boat the shocks took everything I through at it and showed no signs of overheating. Looking forward to putting many more KM's through the shocks. Epic product.

Thank you Andrew for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the products you've installed on your 80 Series. Images are great, looks like you have done some travelling. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Absolutely Brilliant!

I recently upgraded the shocks, brake lines and other various accessories in my GQ Patrol to Superior gear and couldn't be more please. The Nitro Gas shocks especially, ride well and handle great!

Thank you Conrad for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the products you've installed on your GQ. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Superior 5link and other parts. Will definitely be shopping here again soon.

Awesome service and quick delivery. Absolutely stoked with the products I have purchased from superior. Everything fits perfect and will definitely be purchasing more in the future. Ten out of ten !

Thank you Ryan for your time and effort into placing a review. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Never let me down

Have boughth a few parts now from the online store, shipping is always fast and products have always been well made, recently purchased thier new billet uca's for my fj and had a local pedders do the install, the only problem was the dust cap not locking in. A quick email to the guys at superior and they advised twisting and pushing them down at the same time. Caps have not come out since.

Hoping to have the same great quality and satisfaction when i order thier remote res shocks.

Thank you Stellan for your time and effort into placing a review. How are you liking the new billet alloy ucas? We look forward to your remote res purchase soon soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Arms and suspension

Suspension kit is amazing and customer service was good , been a long term loyal personal customer , would recommend To anyone from mild to wild looking to upgrade their suspension AAA+++

Thank you Mick for your time and effort into placing a review. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Looks amazing cant wait to install it all

I bought a high steer kit and it looks really good! I haven't yet installed it as such, but when it arrived today I was really excited to unwrap it. The packaging was done well, it secured everything comfortably in the boxes which also had warning labels such as 'caution heavy'. But it looks amazing and I can't wait to install along with the solid axel conversion

Thank you Cain for your time and effort into placing a review on our shipping and our products. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Awesome products and amazing tutorial on how to fit them!

Bought this handbrake upgrade kit and it did exactly that! My landcruiser now parks in any hill and doesn’t go on adventures without anyone in it anymore. Easy to fit and such a great tutorial vid! Cheers legends! Thanks for thinking outside the box and looking after me.

Thank you Troopy for your time and effort into placing a review and placing images on our review page and our products. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

All products and service have been fantastic Even after sales service has been great!

Full 3 inch suspension kit purchase was given very good service and received everything I had orders perfectly. Highly recommend using these guys and their service. The products have been pushed to the limit on my 76 series cruiser and haven’t missed a beat.

Thank you Glen for your kind words and taking the time to post a review. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly enjoy that 76 series of yours, happy wheeling!

Customer service is great

I have had my lift kit in my cruiser for a while now, and it still performs as well as it did the day it was fitted. During the install of the 4” superflex kit, one of the parts supplied was for the wrong kit. I called superior and immediately had assistance with a positive attitude and willingness to help me. With a few photos sent the replacement part was bagged and shipped and I received it 2 days later.

I can’t thank the guys enough for the quality of the kit and again for the customer support. Big thumbs up and I’m looking forward to my next upgrade for the mighty 76 series!

Cheers guys,

Jimmy k

Thank you Jimmy K for your time and effort into placing a review on our website and our products. We appreciate the feedback and will pass this onto the sales team. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling in your beauty 76 series!

Couldn't of got my 4x4 to where it is without the products and more important the amount of support.

Turned my stock hilux from mild to wild over a couple months with countless superior products with everything i bought fitting perfect and had no issues at all. The best part would have to be the over the phone help with me making countless phone calls for help and there opinion. someone always there and taking the time to help everytime.

Thank you Daniel for your time and effort into placing a review on our website and our products. We appreciate the feedback and will pass this onto the sales team. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Bomb proof

Running comp spec pan hard and drag link on a gu Ute. They are the definition of bombproof.
The guys up there are super helpful and knowledgeable too.
Can't recommend them enough to everyone

Thank you Crumpy for your time and effort into placing a review on our website and our products. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Great communication and staff are great to deal with.. products quality is amazing

Great communication with staff. The online store is extremely user friendly. The staff called me to confirm the details of my order before it was shipped to double check before they shipped it all out I’ll definitely be purchasing more products in the future

Thank you Ashley for the great feedback into the process of ordering from our online store. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

TOUGHASGQ REAR END FLEX

Bought some 4inch shocks and they came fast and fit perfectly love the quality these people put into their products! Only brand i trust for suspsension! Theyre awesome on road and even better offroad

Thank you Tough as GQ for your time and effort into placing a review on our website and our products. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Incompetent waste of time clowns

Incompetent waste of my time ordered a product 3 week wait then told it won’t fit when I got there , had to travel 2 hours, then clown argues about other parts, I was only there to pick up my order, as he yells iv been doing this for 10 years, he needs a new job. Never will I look at there products again. I was warned by a mate with same problem,

Hi Mick, Superior Engineering are not in the business of supplying parts that customers do not require, or that will cause vehicle damage, if fitted for an incorrect purpose. We appreciate your feedback, but don’t agree with your poor rating. Unfortunately, you were advised by another company, incorrectly, that you required a diff drop for your vehicle. When you came to the store, the salesperson inspected your vehicle, and advised that your CV angles were within spec, your lift was not a large one, and if the diff drop was fitted, it would cause CV bind, and be unsafe and result in damage to your vehicle. As a result, we did not sell you the diff drop. You thanked him for his honesty, and were fine with the service received at the time. There was a delay in the order, and that was also communicated to you, on the day you called and made the order, and 5 days later as well. To assist you, we put the part aside without taking payment, which we don’t normally do. We also called you the day the part was available, but you couldn’t collect it until the weekend. We could easily have taken your money, and sold a part you didn’t need, but that’s not we operate. We are sorry you are disappointed in the outcome, but we are more than happy with the service provided, and how our staff conducted themselves. Regards, Superior Engineering

Perfect

Ordered a 4 inch lift everything came perfectly wrapped an on a pallet great instructions an quality gear wouldn't have gone anywhere else! Excellent customer service an easy to talk to staff who gave me great advice when it came time to order

Thank you Andrew for your time and effort into placing a review on our website and our products. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Awesome products!

Great quality products at a reasonable price and very fast shipping. Will definitely keep shopping here. Parts have easy to follow instructions and work great. Love the stickers and stubbie coolers too!

Thanks Matt :) Appreciate your kind words and review.