3.9

4.4

Yu hao h.
Yu hao h.2 posts

Terrible service

Terrible service - scam company.

I have been a long time customer of SuppKings but there was one time that I ordered $160 worth of goods. I did not receive them and was told that it had been delivered even though there were no traces of it at all. Even though I like their products, I have been forced to stop ordering here as I cannot guarantee that I won’t lose another $160 again.

For anyone looking to use their online website, I would not recommend this site at all. They have non- existence customer service.

I have sent multiple emails with no response except at the very beginning. I was very cordial at the beginning and only demanded an explanation. Their phone number also doesn’t work. Show details

SuppKings   DM

SV73DKM Tracking with sendle , you were contacted by sendle about this parcel delivery as the driver said it was delivered ?

Rim
Rim

Dani
DaniPerth, WA2 posts

Pathetic Service

Ordered online on 3/12 and item was shipped on 4/12. Its now 20/12 and item has not been received. They use Sendle as their postal service, who are absolutely horrific. They are impossible to contact. Ive ordered packages from alternate stores in the meantime and they have all arrived but sendle keep saying it's delayed. They responded that they have since parted ways with Sendle. Totally regret purchasing from SuppKings as I've since seen terrible reviews on Tik Tok. Would give negative stars if I could Show details
Harley
Harley8 posts

Didn’t deliver my order

They sent my order to the wrong address and refuse to give me a refund.

I gave notice of the wrong address the same day I placed the order, sent two emails, and called (before the order was shipped). I got a confirmation email from you guys confirming the address had been updated. In that email from you guys, there was no mention that the order could still go to the wrong address, If it had been made clear that there would be a possibility of the order being shipped to the wrong address, I would have cancelled the order.

I paid over $80 for this drink bottle as a Christmas gift, and now I will have to get something else.

Please just give me a refund.

CH143508098AU is the Tracking Number

Tommy G.
Tommy G.

Slow [Content Removed] delivery

Ordered on the 17th Nov. Shipped on the 21st and expected delivery is 27th November. I viewed other reviews that said fast delivery and took my chances but wth is 10 days in this day and age?!
SuppKings   DM

Sorry for the delay Tommy yes we are now onto of the orders we are processing over 1200 orders a day at the moment your tracking shows it left on the external link

Rajesh K.
Rajesh K.3 posts

Fast delivery

Quick delivery. Items received in 2 days. Items were well packaged. Show details
Tania
TaniaNorthern Region, NSW

Very efficient

Very easy to navigate to what I wanted. Easy payment options. Super fast email response after order placed. Show details
Callum
Callum

Great range and service

Have always had excellent service and good prices. Highly recommend Show details
Chris
ChrisPerth, WA

Perfect

Very pleased I've placed a few orders always been on time delivery and good prices also sythia 6 is a great supplement works for me will always use suppkings Show details
Josephine
Josephine2 posts

Quick shipping and good range

I’ve ordered here a few times and always had a good experience. Shipping is quick, service has been good
Jessica F.
Jessica F.

Great buy

Great prices
Fast delivery and packed very well
Will definitely keep purchasing from
Suppkings
Peter
PeterSouthwest, VIC

So far so good

Have placed a couple of orders so far with SuppKIngs for BCAAs caps and I have found their shopping site easy to navigate and their dispatch delivery times very acceptable. I would definitely recommend giving SuppKings a try. Show details
Jacqui G.
Jacqui G.South East Queensland, QLD

What a disgrace!!

My order was made on the 3rd of February payment taken immediately (so far so good) and then it all went down hill… I contacted suppkings 10 days after payment was taken as still showing processing, contacted again after 14 days and 16 days by email and phone with no response. Maybe if they were as prompt to respond as they were to take your money there wouldn’t be half as many negative reviews. The website is misleading as they state 2-3 day’s delivery to Queensland WRONG! I was finally notified today that my order was posted and now have to wait between 3 to 8 days more. I STRONGLY ADVISE ANYONE TO GO TO A REPUTABLE BUSINESS LIKE NUTRITION KING THAT ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS..
Jason
Jason

Fast Shipping & Great Price

Unsure what the other 1 star reviews are about, however I ordered a bunch of protein yesterday, received today (under 24 hours). It is impressive as I am not close to the city or the distrubition centres. Easy website navigation, very satisfied with the whole process.

Thanks team, will purchase after I am done with this lot of protein! Show details

Where is my order
Where is my order

No Urgency and Terrible Dispatch Service

Order online on 18/01 and still yet to receive any dispatch information. Have email 3-4 times and call multiple times but had no success with the product dispatch. Person answering the call keep giving false promises that it will be dispatched the next day. Still waiting for the product to arrive.
Stay away from this supplier - you will be disappointed with the service and the long lead time or risk the product not arriving at all.
Recommend going to another vendor to save you time and money! Show details