Super friendly and generous

Got my g-fuel off their eBay store within about 3 business days, the flavour I wanted was out of stock in which they contacted me quick smart, got me a replacement flavour and even threw in some bonuses for tiniest inconvenience that it was. Second time I've purchased and will continue to!

Chris CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Glad I got my money back

I made a purchase online and a week later the order was not even despatched. E-mailed 3 times to get an update. No reply. Eventually Tim, the owner calls me to say he's refunded the money due to no idea when the stock will become available. Meanwhile he's accusing me of verbally abusing his non existing sales department that never called me back. Great way to make new customers and achieve word of mouth advertising. Very dissapointed.

Tim T.SuppKings

Chris please contact us , we have not got any emails from a Chris C and we Alwsys reply to all Customers - 07 5479 3361

Chris C

Yes, and then I found your message on FB accusing me of verbally abusing your sales person hence why the refund. I thought you are genuine. You definitely are not. I will not be slandered.

Rhys Bryant

Order not received. Won’t resend. Reception on phone call rude.

6 weeks has passed, no order received.

Gobby receptionist hung up and they don’t reply to e-mails.

Stay away if you want to keep your money.

Tim T.SuppKings

Hi Rhys , we have looked into orders and we cannot see an order relative to your name ? please can you call Maroochydore on 07 5479 3361

Tim T.SuppKings

Rhys please contact Maroochydore with your order name and details so we can trace your order today .

Cant beat the value

Best price, great combos of products also. Delivered on time. Everything was perfect. Even got a few free samples. I have bought from Supp kings a few times now and wont go anywhere else for these kinds of products

awesome place to buy protein

Its very simple to find products and specific brand and there are more brand options available . Quality of products i purchased is awesome. I recommend people to check suppking before buy proteins from somewhere if you want good price.

A good shop

Found the website to be made up of competitive pricing, wide range of brands and products to choose from, especially with availability becoming a problem in the current pandemic climate. Can't wait to come back again to stock up on goodies - hopefully when things have calmed and shortages are few and far between.

Excited to get my purchase

I bought some collagen powered, turmeric powder and Maca powder. If they had cacao I would have bought that as well. I shopped for hours online and found this web site the cheapest and easiest to use. I can wait for the products to arrive.

Hayden

HaydenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great site

Very satisfied great easy site to use every I needed will definitely be using again in time can’t wait to receive the items and check them out first hand thanks

Paul Fangaloka

Paul FangalokaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Really Quick Post/ Cheap Chill

Love how easy it was to find what I wanted... can’t believe how much choice I could pick from on really cheap prices 10/10 Luv the quality. Got free can.

Fast great products

Very happy when your at my stage bodybuilding for a long time after my pro card you want the best products fast delivery and this company certainly adelivers a+ Very happy thanks cheers

Clint S.

Clint S.Perth, WA

Good customer service

Easy to navigate and find what I’m looking for.Good price.New deals and stacks for your desired goal. Very happy with the follow up service provided after purchase. Afterpay makes it affordable over fortnight payments. Good work guys

Anthony

AnthonyNorth Western Region, NSW

Easy transaction

Easy transaction but after I made payment and went back to have look an icon popped up with a $10 discount on first order After I made my first order

So fast!

Very easy to navigate/order and was delivered so quickly! The product is exactly as I wanted to order and the prices were great in comparison to other shops selling the same product

Paula

PaulaDarling Downs, QLD

Fantastic

I have just ordered again from Suppkings, ordering was easy peasy. I love the amino acid we ordered last time so have ordered again but in larger quantity. I take the amino acid before i go to work(cleaning) it really gets me through the day, before i discovered this stuff ,i was a washed up mess by 11am at work. Fabulous stuff

Jaisal P.

Jaisal P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great prices and quick delivery

The store was easy to navigate, there were a lot of options and the prices were cheap. I was also happy with how quickly the order was dispatched. Would definitely use this website again

Eli

EliHunter Region, NSW

Unreal products

Found yous on all social media’s so I couldn’t say no ! Beat a lot of other stores prices by a long shot, and the products are outstanding ! Overall I’d give you guys a 10/10

Great stuff

Cheap, reliable, great website
Quick and easy to use and the pricing was great, can’t go past the pre bundle deals for value. Will be using in the future more often

Ash J

Ash JSydney, NSW

Easy to use website

Site is easy to navigate, prices are competitive, it is my first time ordering so I can not comment on the customer service and quality yet, but I'm hoping for some freebies!

Gareth

GarethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Easy to navigate the website and speedy delivery. Called me immediately to advise a delay (wasn't much of a delay couple of days) on a product and offered an alternative product if I didn't want to wait, great communication. Products were excellent.

Adrian

Adrian

Have always received great communication from Suppkings when placing orders plus their prices are always good one stop shop for what I need and would highly recommended using them for all your supplements needs.