SuppKings

SuppKings

Paula

PaulaDarling Downs, QLD

Fantastic

I have just ordered again from Suppkings, ordering was easy peasy. I love the amino acid we ordered last time so have ordered again but in larger quantity. I take the amino acid before i go to work(cleaning) it really gets me through the day, before i discovered this stuff ,i was a washed up mess by 11am at work. Fabulous stuff

Jaisal P.

Jaisal P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great prices and quick delivery

The store was easy to navigate, there were a lot of options and the prices were cheap. I was also happy with how quickly the order was dispatched. Would definitely use this website again

Eli

EliHunter Region, NSW

Unreal products

Found yous on all social media’s so I couldn’t say no ! Beat a lot of other stores prices by a long shot, and the products are outstanding ! Overall I’d give you guys a 10/10

Great stuff

Cheap, reliable, great website
Quick and easy to use and the pricing was great, can’t go past the pre bundle deals for value. Will be using in the future more often

Easy to use website

Site is easy to navigate, prices are competitive, it is my first time ordering so I can not comment on the customer service and quality yet, but I'm hoping for some freebies!

Gareth

GarethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Easy to navigate the website and speedy delivery. Called me immediately to advise a delay (wasn't much of a delay couple of days) on a product and offered an alternative product if I didn't want to wait, great communication. Products were excellent.

Adrian

Adrian

Have always received great communication from Suppkings when placing orders plus their prices are always good one stop shop for what I need and would highly recommended using them for all your supplements needs.

Stevo

StevoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

on whey protein vanilla

Great site, fantastic product and speedy delivery and thanks for the free gift..cant ask for much more... ill be buying from suppkings from now often
Thanks.... 5 stars for you guys

Awesome supp store and killer prices!

Overall very impressed! Easy navigation of site and the prices on products is awesome! Thanks to Daniel Stidworthy for sharing this amazing store with me!!! Very satisfied with this site

Paola R.

Paola R.Perth, WA

Excellent !

Excellent customer service, the product arrived on time and had no issues purchasing online !! Best choice ever :)
The consultants are willing to help you with any enquires, I really recommend it.

THE BEST. 100%

Store/site 100%
Product range 100%
And 100% quality
Wouldn't go anywhere else for all my fitness supplementation.
Great work guys!
Look forward to getting some more products in the near future!
Cheers supp kings

Fantastic Service

Good range of products at good prices! Able to find each product I wanted with ease, and they offered bundles for different products. Delivery is super fast and payment options make it a breeze!

Luke

LukeThe Mallee, VIC

Reliable as always

Great site, always easy to find quality products at competitive prices. I find it extremely beneficial to have access to your wide range of products because living in country Vic its hard to find it locally.

Justin V.

Justin V.Sydney, NSW

First time buyer

Online store is very easy to navigate and compare all the products on offer (which there are plenty to choose from).
Delivery is super fast and payment options make it a breeze!

Krankypants

KrankypantsNorthern Region, NSW

Fantastic service, prices & products

I found Suppkings specials page online & went to town filling my cart. Real specials pricing, not "specials" like other supp stores! Not even short expiry date, super happy shopper!

Ordered 18/5 - arrived here in NSW 20/5. Perfect...almost. Missing an item (noted on backorder in package) thats out of stock - no contact about reason or substitute flavour the only letdown. Free shaker = bonus :)

Andrew Howarth

Andrew HowarthCentral West, NSW

Great prices and excellent service

Website is really easy to navigate, prices are always competitive. First time i ordered with SuppKings the flavour i wanted was recently out of stock so they contacted me within minutes to see if I'd like another flavour or happy to wait for the flavour i ordered, most places would not give you that service. Delivery was speedy and they had even thrown in some goodies when my package turned up :)

Vee M.

Vee M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome Customer Service In-Store!

Purchased a product that was super affordable and not only that the friendly team in Mornington put in a few samples/freebies. Pop in if you’re in the area. Awesome experience!

Clare

ClareSydney, NSW

Efficient & great service!

I ordered my first protein powder from SuppKings and bought from them because they were the cheapest (at least on my search). It arrived in less than 3 days despite being from a different state, and came with bonus goods when I opened my box which was a pleasant surprise!

Jason

JasonHunter Region, NSW

Great, easy and found what I wanted!

There's a great selection of products available and found exactly what I was looking for. Pricing was the best I've seen online anywhere and was easy to register an account too.

Easy to use site

Easy website to use, great description of products, easy transaction and great delivery options, large range of products and will look at trying more at a later date. Thank you