SuppKings
See the Best Protein & Supplement Retailers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SuppKings

Amazing customer service

Great customer service there was a stock issue with my order and they fixed it promptly, highly recommend.

Tim T.SuppKingsSend a private message

Hi Heath thanks so much for your review

Amazing customer service!

Product I ordered was discontinued and I was notified immediately. Compensated with an upgraded product and everything was sorted quickly and easily. Gold standard customer service!

Tim T.SuppKingsSend a private message

Hi David than you so much for the kind words !!

Eli
EliNorthern Region, NSW

This company is trustworthy and very professional, I recommend this store to anyone who wants to get supplements.

I found exactly what I wanted, the range of products was very surprising.

Tim T.SuppKingsSend a private message

Hi Eli thankyou so much for the kind words we Try !

Great service and quality products

Had an issue that was out of their control and they were able to fix it with compensation. 100/10 customer service!!!

Tim T.SuppKingsSend a private message

Hi Frank thank you for the kind words we certainly try our best

Find out how SuppKings compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

Always accommodating and assures I have the right product for my goal!!!!

Always satisfied with the Suppkings online store, it’s my go to supplement shop. They have a wide variety of products.

Tim T.SuppKingsSend a private message

Hi Jesse thank you so much for taking the time to review us its really appreciated .

Liam B.
Liam B.Eyre Peninsula, SA

They make me feel like family

They're customer service is 10/10 and the variety of products they have are amazing if they don't have it they have a great amount of knowledge to assist you on you're goals and help you find somthing that will help you

Tim T.SuppKingsSend a private message

Hi Liam thankyou so much for the review

Tim T.SuppKingsSend a private message

Liam thanks so much for taking the time to review us and we look forwards to you shopping with us again .

Fred
FredSydney, NSW

Prompt response

Great customer service.
I have put wrong address and email address twice but Tim replied back to me after post retuned my items to them.
Thanks,

Tim T.SuppKingsSend a private message

Hi Fred thankyou so much for the review we are doing our best .

cogniumSydney, NSW

Common theme with recent bad reviews - AVOID

Ordered 19 June - money taken, email to say order received, and then NOTHING. Emailed twice, no response. Have requested a refund. It's been nearly a month and I've got no product and no communication.

Tim T.SuppKingsSend a private message

Will get accounts to chase up your refund today for you , we are currently processing hundreds of orders a day with Limited Staff so we do apologies for the delay.

cognium

Thanks for the refund Tim. Customers shouldn't have to come to this website for action to be taken. Can I encourage your team to respond to emails in the same urgency as reviews on this website.

Takes money, doesn't send product

Ordered mid June, money taken out instantly, invoice issued instantly.

Still no confirmation of shipping or what is going on, no answer on phone call, no answer on email, no answer on webchat.

Please avoid this company if you can

Tim T.SuppKingsSend a private message

Whats your order number ?

Seth B
Seth B

209798

Tim T.SuppKingsSend a private message

We have already refunded the On Whey 5lb ? and you have been sent the ISOFIT Meal Bag as requested ?

Ljcarroll
LjcarrollFar North Queensland, QLD

Totally unacceptable service

Placed order 12/6/22 not received, no tracking. Have emailed & rang left messages but no reply, does not answer phone. Son is very disappointed and now out of pocket hundreds of $$. Wish we had read the reviews before placing an order with this dodgy business.

Tim T.SuppKingsSend a private message

Hello We will check into this order today for you and apologies for this delay as we have moved the warehouse from QLD to VIC .

George Shehata
George ShehataGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Product never arrived

Made a purchase online on the 14th of June. Didn’t hear from them and the products never arrived. I called several times and sent a couple emails and no reply.

Hi George , I will get this followed up today for you

Kind Regards
Tim

Aaron Rowlatt
Aaron RowlattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute trash customer service

I put an order #209688 in on the 15/06/22 and have not received any correspondence since. I’ve tried calling and left messages along with un answered emails. The customer service you guys are giving has been the most terrible I’ve ever dealt with. I’d like a refund along with an apology.

Tim T.SuppKingsSend a private message

Hi Aaron , we have looked into your order today and you should have received a refund on this order ?

Terrible Customer Service

Placed an order on the 11/06 and have no correspondence or update besides the initial order has been received. I have sent an email and tried calling multiple times to follow up and can never get through. I understand there can be delays but for 2 weeks without any update is disappointing. At this point I just want a refund as I feel like I'm never going to see my order.

Tim T.SuppKingsSend a private message

Hi Dianne , Let me look into this for you and find out what has happened

Dianne Hasluck
Dianne Hasluck

Please do, it's been over twice weeks now without a word.

Tim T.SuppKingsSend a private message

Hi Dianne I have requested your refund today for you .

Worst customer service I've received from a supps site.

I've been chasing up a partial refund for an unfulfilled order for 4 weeks now. Nobody ever answers the phone, returns voicemail message, or replies to emails. Fingers crossed Consumer Affairs Victoria can sort this dodgy company out.

Tim T.SuppKingsSend a private message

Hi Daniel , I can see your order was delivered on the 26th May at 2:04pm and the refund of the Maxs Protein Bars have been completed also . Kind Regards Tim

Evan Z.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Literally no response

Just to let you know — we've received your order #209320, and it is now being processed:
[Order #209320] (27 May 2022)

I placed this order 3 weeks ago, and have heard no updates, I wrote 2 emails and there was no response, I try to call them but nobody is answering the phone. I feel like it is a fraud.

Tim T.SuppKingsSend a private message

Hi Mason hope your well just checking emails and dont have any email from you or call ? please email sales@suppkings.com.au and we can get this checked for you ASAP

Evan Z.

I am pretty sure I have sent emails to this address twice,
(just confirmed the spelling, exact the same)
it is just no response.

Tim T.SuppKingsSend a private message

ok will have this checked but you emailed from same email placed with order ? as the name on the email is completely different to the name used on order and also different from this name used on this site ?