SuppKings

See the Best Protein & Supplement Retailers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SuppKings

Fantastic Customer Service

Absolutely stoked with the customer service. There was an issue with my order and Mike sorted it out for me, contacting me prior. He was super helpful in selecting a different product. Can’t fault the service.

Hugo T.Sydney, NSW

Wrong product, no reply across email and Facebook

I ordered a bundle of protein from SuppKings. The delivered the wrong flavour. When I emailed they did respond multiples times. I emailed 3 different email accounts. I also tried to contact them via Facebook and got no response. I will never purchase from them again. I will make sure I let others no of their horrendous customer service.

Hugo T.

Hi Tim, i understand but I got no response for a couple of months now. The Invoice Number is 332399. I've opened the protein now because I couldn't wait any longer.

dAn
dAnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best deals on Supps

Easy to browse the website. Awesome variety of brands.
The best bit is all of the various deals and offers. There's always a special promo going on.

Customer service

We made an order over a week ago. A few delays with order but Jarrod has kept us in the loop, offered alternate products and compensation for delay.
Thank you for your excellent customer service. We love shopping with Suppkings!

Quick Checkout

Initially struggled to find the pre work out I was chasing when browsing by brand. Once I found it though the checkout process was super quick. Good prices too.

Adnan hashmi
Adnan hashmiPerth, WA

Recommended by a friend.

Really simple to find what you need on the website.
Just ordered so lets see how it goes.
Really an amazing customer service.

Jas
JasPerth, WA

Missing On Stainless Steel Shaker

I have ordered from Supp Kings a few times, their products and delivery time frame is pretty good.
However, the customer service has gone down, especially the contact email is not monitored at all.

Coming back to my issue, I place an order for a deal that included a free ON stainless steel shaker.
Reason for my order was to get the shaker as I could not find it anywhere in Australia.
Instead of that shaker they have sent my blender bottle which I didn't need. After contacting them several time I got response saying they cannot get the shaker shipped because of Covid. The deal should be removed if the shaker is out of stock, or should mention the same.

I don't leave negative reviews but here I did not have any option.

kwan C.
kwan C.AU

Easy to navigate. Quick checkout

a good website and easy to navigate through. Maybe a guide page on what product to buy for beginners getting into lifting will be great too!

Tim T.SuppKings

Hi Kwan , thank you so much for the kind words and Great Idea we will see what we can do on the website around a Guide Selection process ...

Evan D
Evan DSydney, NSW

Very quick and easy, an as came up on Facebook and I had the order placed within a minute.

The mobile Website was quick and very easy to use. I placed my order and received the confirmation almost instantly. Brand names you know and free shipping. Highly recommended.

Chris R.Central Queensland, QLD

No response to an issue

Chris R.

Thanks mate, I'll send another email but that's the address I sent the last two to.

Chris R.

Update: Sent another email, zero replies from 3 emails.

Good prices, easy and fast delivery

The website was easy to use, some good prices of combo deals. One item wasn't in stock and I was contacted by SMS, fixed up quick and easy. Super fast order packing and delivery and good response from staff.

Tim T.SuppKings

Hi Clay thank you for the Review really important to us , and although we don't always get it correct we are Family Owned company and we really want to make sure every experience is good .

kido LSydney, NSW

No response! No replies. Faulty product.

Faulty product, no reply after emailing a few times. Beware of some of the products. Gold standard whey was not genuine.

Tim T.SuppKings

Sorry But this is not true ALL Glanbia items including Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard and BSN are from Glanbia in Australia ? so all is Genuine in fact in Australia there is NO fake ON or BSN products unlike India or China .

Tim T.SuppKings

Please Ring Glanbia Performance Nutrition who Own Optimum Nutrition Globally https://www.glanbia.com
(03) 8546 5300 and confirm Batch Numbers and Expiry Dates also check link above on the location of the Batch Numbers and Expiry Dates

Super friendly and generous

Got my g-fuel off their eBay store within about 3 business days, the flavour I wanted was out of stock in which they contacted me quick smart, got me a replacement flavour and even threw in some bonuses for tiniest inconvenience that it was. Second time I've purchased and will continue to!

Thanks Thyr

Chris CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Glad I got my money back

I made a purchase online and a week later the order was not even despatched. E-mailed 3 times to get an update. No reply. Eventually Tim, the owner calls me to say he's refunded the money due to no idea when the stock will become available. Meanwhile he's accusing me of verbally abusing his non existing sales department that never called me back. Great way to make new customers and achieve word of mouth advertising. Very dissapointed.

Tim T.SuppKings

Chris please contact us , we have not got any emails from a Chris C and we Alwsys reply to all Customers - 07 5479 3361

Chris C

Yes, and then I found your message on FB accusing me of verbally abusing your sales person hence why the refund. I thought you are genuine. You definitely are not. I will not be slandered.

Rhys

Order not received. Won’t resend. Reception on phone call rude.

6 weeks has passed, no order received.

Gobby receptionist hung up and they don’t reply to e-mails.

Stay away if you want to keep your money.

Tim T.SuppKings

Hi Rhys , we have looked into orders and we cannot see an order relative to your name ? please can you call Maroochydore on 07 5479 3361

Tim T.SuppKings

Rhys please contact Maroochydore with your order name and details so we can trace your order today .

Read more reviews - page 2

calebjp1998
calebjp1998asked

Hello, I'm thinking of buying pre-workout aswell as some gold standard protein powder what do you think I should get?

Tim T.SuppKings

Hello Caleb , Ok first of all congratulations on selecting the Worlds Number 1# Selling brand Optimum Nutrition . We have some Awesome Deals with ON 100% Whey and the Gold Standard Pre Workout >https://www.suppkings.com.au/optimum-nutrition-gold-standard-pre-workout-deals/

kido L

Be careful of the protein powder. I don't think it's genuine. The taste is not right of the powder in the bottle varieties. No seal, no gold scoop, no batch number.

Tim T.SuppKings

All our Products in All Brands are Genuine > Please feel free to Call Glanbia in Australia who Own Optimum Nutrition and BSN Globally and confirm any Batch Numbers on any Products supplied !https://www.glanbia.com
(03) 8546 5300

Get an answer from our members and SuppKings representatives

Other Protein & Supplement Retailers