Supps R Us

Supps R Us

See the Best Protein & Supplement Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent Service, All Areas

Their web site is easy to use. They have an excellent range of products, especially Optimum Nutrition. Delivery items are always well packed and arrive very quickly. Finally, customers service is brilliant.

Great in-store and online team

My girlfriend went to one of their stores and found them to be very well informed and helpful. I ordered some stuff online and it arrived quickly. When I emailed to let them know that one of the items was missing they send a new one out straight away and included some extras free of charge - excellent customer service

So efficient

Website was very easy and efficient - excellent ergonomics
Greeted with an opportunity to win a discount or free item with my purchase
Overall the service was pleasant and smooth

Fantastic!

Supps R Us is fantastic!

Great navigation and you can always find what you're looking for.

The prices are usually cheaper than other supplement websites.

I love how you can buy products that are soon to be expired at a cheaper cost.

Their delivery is great, I've never had any issues receiving my package.

It's awesome how you also receive a free magazine and other products if you purchase over a certain amount as well.

Great Service

Im a first time customer and found the online store easy to navigate and process order. The delivery time was awesome. I ordered on Wednesday afternoon just before the cut off time and received interstate on the Friday morning. The bonus free shipping, free gifts and well in date products will keep me coming back for more.

Hi Shannon! Thanks so much for you feedback! It means a lot. We are so glad you enjoyed your experience and look forward to dealing with you again in future! If there is ever anything we can help with do not hesitate to reach out :) Thanks, Michael. #TeamOrange

Extremely terrible customer service and product

Terrible customer service. Firstly the delivery we pay for was extremely slow then I noticed the product tasted terrible and I checked the sachets it was out of date so I contacted them via email. The email I received back was extremely rude and unprofessional not wanting to listen to a paying customer but trying to justify their slack delivery service telling me it was received in the suggested time, with offensive explanation marks after every sentence...i actually know when it was received, but I just took it as okay well customer service isn't a priority on the list obviously. They offered a refund or replacement so I asked for a replacement. Two days later I get another email saying the product was stamped incorrectly but the box has the correct date, so the product is ok, lol. They then went on to offer me 10% off or I can send the item back for a return lol ahh no thank I will be spending my money at more reputable companies like nutrition warehouse. Good luck with that don’t waste your time.

Hi Belinda. I am so sorry to hear about this. It is certainly not how we wish to treat our customers and not the service we want to provide! We really do pride ourselves on taking customer service very seriously and it is extremely disappointing to hear you have had such a negative experience shopping with us. We will be looking into this further and taking actions to make sure nothing like this will happen again in the future. Furthermore it would mean a great deal to us if you would give us a second chance and let us sort you out for the inconvenience we have caused. If you can send through an email to admin@suppsrus.com.au, our customer service manager will take care of you with some extra goodies and a discount to ensure you have a much more positive experience with us. Again, I apologise that you have had such a negative experience and I look forward to hopefully having the chance to rectify the situation with future orders. Regards, Michael. #TeamOrange

Massive online selection, held up by slow delivery times. — UPDATE

*UPDATED REVIEW*

I feel it's fair to update this review as the company seems to be under new management. I've felt the improvements— at least on the online side of things (my main source purchases). Their same day delivery option will probably never return, it's been replaced by a much more expensive express delivery. Which is probably fair anyway for what it was offering. The biggest leap of improvement however has been processing times. It's not on par with many online stores and no longer takes upwards of a week just to process the order. Now offering "Same day dispatch before 3pm" which is wildly better and more reliable than before.

Prices are also typically lower than other online retailers by at least $5-10. Every so often they offer some great bundles, which is what tempted me back.

All in all, I'm glad their online services are finally functioning properly. Without the long wait times and lack of stock. Sure, they won't always have stock, but at least they usually have stock. Some other online supplement warehouses seem to be perpetually out of stock of certain things. I hope they continue their good work and look forward to any future improvements to their online services. Keep it up guys.

*Past Review*

One of the first supplement stores I used. Had a wide selection and variety of brands some other stores don’t stock. Was great when they had same day metro delivery, but that service was recently scrapped. I resorted back to their normal delivery and was appalled at how slow the company is to process orders. Painfully slow. The last order made will be my last. I like to stock up monthly, but these guys keep throwing my supplement timing off. I’ve had to go days with nothing while I wait on long inconsistent processing times. Initially a great service, marred by terrible delivery wait times.

I will add however their customer service team have always been super communicative and friendly when I’ve had to deal with swapped stock or delayed times in the past. But having to wait nearly a week JUST for processing alone is both surprising and inconvenient.

Hi Phil, Thanks for leaving an updated review! Yes we are under new management, and we're glad you've felt the difference :) We're always striving to provide better service, and we take every bit of feedback from our customers on-board. We really appreciate that you've taken the time to update your review, and we'd like to offer you a 10% discount code for your continued support. Please email admin@suppsrus.com.au and we'll get that sorted for you! Thanks again, Team Orange

Bad service

Took a week to be delivered when i live local in Melbourne then they sent me the wrong size shirt when i requested large won't be ordering here again considering other supplement stores deliver the next day and the only reason I got the stack was for the free shirt that is too small.

Terrible

Frequent shopper at SUPPS R US.
Over time get more & more disappointed.
Essendon store has minimal variety & the last time I went there they had about two shelves full of products a month out from Christmas.

Forced to order online, the delivery took 9 days & I live within 50 minutes of the SUPPS depot.

Recommend, Nutrition Warehouse!
Greater variety, Same day dispatch = fast delivery!!

Terrible experience

I am not going to buy coz they show so many promotions but with hidden clouses.really terrible experience.so 1 star from my side.

Delivery time is a disgrace

Ordered my products on the 11th Oct, its the 19th and still have not been delivered. The tracker they provide estimates delivery on the 24th. This is unexceptable after spending over $150. Will never buy from Supps r us again!!!

Absolute Disgrace

What a absolute disgrace your shipping is especially for it being paid shipping and in Australia! Been waiting over 2 weeks!
Shipping from America when buying shoes is always FREE and arrives in 3 days...

pretty good

Shipping was ok and the product i ordered was great and really well priced.
Supps only had one of the product that i ordered but i was advised before shipment and refunded.
I was not offered a full refund tho, as in cancel the entire order .
I was offered only a (very straight forward) :) refund for the product they did not have or an option to use those funds to purchase any other item they had in stock.
As i didn't want any other product i was left having to pay the shipping for one item only.

Still was a great price but added cost.
Would shop here again for sure.

Delivery wayyyy to slow.

I ordered on the 18th of june and it is now the 28th of june and i still havent recieved it yet. Nowhere did it say when i ordered that it would take so long, no transparency

Delivery so slow being in the same state

I ordered protein on the 17th... it's the 24th and I still haven't got it.
Being in the same state as suppsrus...
I've received stuff from overseas faster than this...

I love buying from Supps R Us.

The products are all sold at a fair price and the deliveries always come on time. I always recommend this site to my friends and family.

Quick and cost effective

Great delivery time to Queensland and good affordable product prices. There is always plenty to choose from and it's an easy to use website

Fast delivery & great customer service!

This purchase was made online. Very happy. I had a question after buying which was resolved quickly over the phone. A+!

Excellent service & great prices!

Great website & store for all your supplement needs! Highly recommend, these guys are the best for value in Australia!

This website is my deffinitely come to place.

The amino acids XTEND taste really great, with Supps R Us shipping it got to my house in a matter of time.