Supps R Us

See the Best Protein & Supplement Retailers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Supps R Us

sammstein
sammsteinSydney Surrounds, NSW

A+ great

Supps r us have always been quick and reliable, fair priced and happy to fix any issues if they arise! Great buisness.

Excellent service

I personally want to tell all the community that I just love supps r u I did my order and recieved it in a couple of days I will continue to by bulk plze do buy off this company and keep it in our australia im just beside my self with happiness this company cares and deliver your very important product the bars are to die for thanx to maxines burn bars one in a million x

Jonelle W.
Jonelle W.Northern Territory

Amazing couldn’t recommend enough

Super fast, amazing customer service and shipping! Couldn’t recommend them enough. They also had natural pre workout and fat burners available that are keto approved and Great deals. Also received a free shaker :)

Find out how Supps R Us compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

Fast postage and great deals

Great deals at great prices and postage is quick. Wide range of quality products and hardly ever out of stock. They have a wide variety of vegan and gluten free products

AWSOME

Fantastic way to browse, buy the products I’m looking for and living in the country it’s great having my products delivered to the local post office
Makes getting what I want so much easier

Excellent Service, All Areas

Their web site is easy to use. They have an excellent range of products, especially Optimum Nutrition. Delivery items are always well packed and arrive very quickly. Finally, customers service is brilliant.

Great in-store and online team

My girlfriend went to one of their stores and found them to be very well informed and helpful. I ordered some stuff online and it arrived quickly. When I emailed to let them know that one of the items was missing they send a new one out straight away and included some extras free of charge - excellent customer service

SimonT91
SimonT91South East Queensland, QLD

So efficient

Website was very easy and efficient - excellent ergonomics
Greeted with an opportunity to win a discount or free item with my purchase
Overall the service was pleasant and smooth

Wasteland
WastelandSydney, NSW

Fantastic!

Supps R Us is fantastic!

Great navigation and you can always find what you're looking for.

The prices are usually cheaper than other supplement websites.

I love how you can buy products that are soon to be expired at a cheaper cost.

Their delivery is great, I've never had any issues receiving my package.

It's awesome how you also receive a free magazine and other products if you purchase over a certain amount as well.

Shannon
ShannonAdelaide

Great Service

Im a first time customer and found the online store easy to navigate and process order. The delivery time was awesome. I ordered on Wednesday afternoon just before the cut off time and received interstate on the Friday morning. The bonus free shipping, free gifts and well in date products will keep me coming back for more.

Belinda
BelindaSydney

Extremely terrible customer service and product

Phil
PhilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Massive online selection, held up by slow delivery times. — UPDATE

Baxi
BaxiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad service

Took a week to be delivered when i live local in Melbourne then they sent me the wrong size shirt when i requested large won't be ordering here again considering other supplement stores deliver the next day and the only reason I got the stack was for the free shirt that is too small.

Terrible

Frequent shopper at SUPPS R US.
Over time get more & more disappointed.
Essendon store has minimal variety & the last time I went there they had about two shelves full of products a month out from Christmas.

Forced to order online, the delivery took 9 days & I live within 50 minutes of the SUPPS depot.

Recommend, Nutrition Warehouse!
Greater variety, Same day dispatch = fast delivery!!

vinnysharma
vinnysharmaWESTREN AUSTRALIA, 6112

Terrible experience

I am not going to buy coz they show so many promotions but with hidden clouses.really terrible experience.so 1 star from my side.

Read more reviews - page 2