Excellent service

I personally want to tell all the community that I just love supps r u I did my order and recieved it in a couple of days I will continue to by bulk plze do buy off this company and keep it in our australia im just beside my self with happiness this company cares and deliver your very important product the bars are to die for thanx to maxines burn bars one in a million x

Jonelle W.

Jonelle W.Northern Territory

Amazing couldn’t recommend enough

Super fast, amazing customer service and shipping! Couldn’t recommend them enough. They also had natural pre workout and fat burners available that are keto approved and Great deals. Also received a free shaker :)

Fast postage and great deals

Great deals at great prices and postage is quick. Wide range of quality products and hardly ever out of stock. They have a wide variety of vegan and gluten free products

AWSOME

Fantastic way to browse, buy the products I’m looking for and living in the country it’s great having my products delivered to the local post office
Makes getting what I want so much easier

Excellent Service, All Areas

Their web site is easy to use. They have an excellent range of products, especially Optimum Nutrition. Delivery items are always well packed and arrive very quickly. Finally, customers service is brilliant.

Great in-store and online team

My girlfriend went to one of their stores and found them to be very well informed and helpful. I ordered some stuff online and it arrived quickly. When I emailed to let them know that one of the items was missing they send a new one out straight away and included some extras free of charge - excellent customer service

SimonT91

SimonT91South East Queensland, QLD

So efficient

Website was very easy and efficient - excellent ergonomics
Greeted with an opportunity to win a discount or free item with my purchase
Overall the service was pleasant and smooth

Wasteland

WastelandSydney, NSW

Fantastic!

Supps R Us is fantastic!

Great navigation and you can always find what you're looking for.

The prices are usually cheaper than other supplement websites.

I love how you can buy products that are soon to be expired at a cheaper cost.

Their delivery is great, I've never had any issues receiving my package.

It's awesome how you also receive a free magazine and other products if you purchase over a certain amount as well.

Shannon

ShannonAdelaide

Great Service

Im a first time customer and found the online store easy to navigate and process order. The delivery time was awesome. I ordered on Wednesday afternoon just before the cut off time and received interstate on the Friday morning. The bonus free shipping, free gifts and well in date products will keep me coming back for more.

Belinda

BelindaSydney

Extremely terrible customer service and product

Phil

PhilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Massive online selection, held up by slow delivery times. — UPDATE

Baxi

BaxiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad service

Took a week to be delivered when i live local in Melbourne then they sent me the wrong size shirt when i requested large won't be ordering here again considering other supplement stores deliver the next day and the only reason I got the stack was for the free shirt that is too small.

Terrible

Frequent shopper at SUPPS R US.
Over time get more & more disappointed.
Essendon store has minimal variety & the last time I went there they had about two shelves full of products a month out from Christmas.

Forced to order online, the delivery took 9 days & I live within 50 minutes of the SUPPS depot.

Recommend, Nutrition Warehouse!
Greater variety, Same day dispatch = fast delivery!!

vinnysharma

vinnysharmaWESTREN AUSTRALIA, 6112

Terrible experience

I am not going to buy coz they show so many promotions but with hidden clouses.really terrible experience.so 1 star from my side.

Trent

TrentHamilton

Delivery time is a disgrace

Ordered my products on the 11th Oct, its the 19th and still have not been delivered. The tracker they provide estimates delivery on the 24th. This is unexceptable after spending over $150. Will never buy from Supps r us again!!!

Absolute Disgrace

What a absolute disgrace your shipping is especially for it being paid shipping and in Australia! Been waiting over 2 weeks!
Shipping from America when buying shoes is always FREE and arrives in 3 days...

Matt

MattEden, New South Wales

pretty good

Shipping was ok and the product i ordered was great and really well priced.
Supps only had one of the product that i ordered but i was advised before shipment and refunded.
I was not offered a full refund tho, as in cancel the entire order .
I was offered only a (very straight forward) :) refund for the product they did not have or an option to use those funds to purchase any other item they had in stock.
As i didn't want any other product i was left having to pay the shipping for one item only.

Still was a great price but added cost.
Would shop here again for sure.

Delivery wayyyy to slow.

I ordered on the 18th of june and it is now the 28th of june and i still havent recieved it yet. Nowhere did it say when i ordered that it would take so long, no transparency

Delivery so slow being in the same state

I ordered protein on the 17th... it's the 24th and I still haven't got it.
Being in the same state as suppsrus...
I've received stuff from overseas faster than this...

Erardo

ErardoMelbourne

I love buying from Supps R Us.

The products are all sold at a fair price and the deliveries always come on time. I always recommend this site to my friends and family.