2Supreme Green

100% · 230%

4.9
4.9
Rates and Fees
Brand Manager for Supreme Green? Claim your listing.

Neil R
Neil R

Garden with WOW factor !

Supreme Green experience was on time and on budget. Customer contacts skills from all levels was excellent. The design met our desired outcomes. They were willing to accommodate all our additional requirements.

Overall dealing with Supreme Green was a very good and professional experience.

Neil

Kuan
Kuan2 posts

Exceptional Landscaping Services

Two neighbours driving past my house today, felt compelled to stop, knock on my door and tell me that my new house looked beautiful. They were talking about the landscape that was just completed today by Supreme Green. As Supreme Green made final touches to the landscape, the quality, care, colour and attention to detail came into full view today. Every single detail, end-to-end has been taken care. Nothing short of perfect, Supreme Green have worked to make my dream home come true.
Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Unique business in that it lives up to its reputation and marketing

Stress less experience from design to construction. The customer service was exceptional from the designer through to the on site crew. And the end product was fantastic. The landscape looks awesome.
KDR3167

Angie CBalwyn North5 posts

James
JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Professional

Can not fault this company. Very professional from start to end.
Communication throughout the job process was second to none.
Highly recommend Supreme Green. Quality of the final work was impeccable.
Would use them again in the future
Mick
MickAU6 posts
Ray
Ray2 posts

New home landscaping

The last landscaping project we undertook was 30 odd years ago. It was a huge relief when Supreme Green took on all the hassle & stress. We're on a corner block & there seems to be more Council rules & regulations to comply. Supreme Green worked with the Council on our behalf.
The team is professional & communication with any individual was prompt & easy. I was able to pick my preferred plants from the range given. On couple of occasions Supreme Green accommodated my requests. Friends & neighbours have already commented how lovely the finished landscape is. We certainly wouldn't hesitate to recommend Supreme Green.
Vincent F.
Vincent F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A amazing garden what we expect

Thanks to Paul & his team did a fantastic garden for our new home.
This team is professional in garden construction & landscaping. They paid attention to listen to us for every detail and feedback with the professional ideas, worked on standard and high quality.
We are very satisfied with our completed garden and low maintaining landscape. It is more spacious and comfortable beyond our expectations. I strongly recommend Paul & his team - Supreme Green Landscaping.
Andrea B
Andrea BMelbourne4 posts

A perfect garden

From the first contact, working with Supreme Green was great. We have a sloping block and they listened to our list of wants and suggested ways to achieve our goals while also being mindful of budget. Our project just finished and we couldn't be happier with the result - it looks far better than we could have imagined. And all the team were incredibly friendly, hard working and had great attention to detail. Nothing seemed to be too much trouble for them- even installing our monkey bars! We love the garden, and the team should be very proud of their work. Would highly recommend Supreme Green.
Cynthia and Gary
Cynthia and Gary4 posts

Positive experience with Supreme Green

Excellent experience with Supreme Green
It has been a pleasure to have had Supreme Green do our landscaping. From start to finish, Paul and his team have been very professional and efficient. The quality of their work and eye for detail have been second to none. They have project managed our major landscaping job seamlessly. Additionally , they have been very accommodating and easy to deal with. Given our very positive experience with Supreme Green, I would have no hesitation in recommending them.
s l.
s l.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great outcome

we had a great experience with Supreme Green. From the initial appointment through to the final walk through, they were great with communication from the Paul (boss) right through to the various trades. very happy with what they did and would recommend them. if we were to build again and landscape, would be the first one to call. thanks guys.
Jerry
JerryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They would never disappoint you

I doubted that the super high comments for Supreme Green could be overrated when I was looking for some landscaper for my new house. However now I should say these are not enough for me to praise their amazing job after the whole project handed over. Supreme Green is the best company that I used ever in recent years in Australia for their quality, devotion and consideration. Specially appreciate the boss Paul, designer Emily, coordinator Cam and supervisor Dave. Everyone of Supreme Green is perfect, would never let their client down.
SST