Supreme Power

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Supreme Power - the best choice I could have made!

From my first contact with Caroline from Supreme Power right through to the final installation, I was impressed how easy and hassle free the experience was. I'm glad after some shopping around, that I decided to go with Supreme. The installers were extremely efficient and professional even after they discovered they had to rewire my original "old" system before installing the new panels. I would highly recommend Caroline and her team at Supreme Power. Rod, Gold Coast

Solar installation by Supreme

Supreme provided competitive quoting, their installers were excellent - but I have experienced poor after-sales service! I have been leaving messages for someone to call but its just not happening ......
I only want some quick assistance with an online rego!!

5kw solar system

5kw solar system installed on residential property on Brisbane bayside.
- Great system
- Good price
- Good service
- Quick hassle free installation
- Good on line monitoring system

Highly Recommended

I am very happy with thew way the service was done. Will be saving money. They also made it seem very easy to understand how solar power works. Highly recommended.
Fred De Longte

Great!

Awesome system, quality products, top sales rep. Made solar power very easy to understand, saving money and the planet. Two in one cant ask for much better. Thankyou brian for your assistance.

great product and service

I recently had a system installed by supreme power. I was impressed with Caroline's great customer service from the first conversation and they made everything including the installation run very smoothly.highly recommend!

Highly Recommended!

Finally!! Someone who helps you Understand Solar ! We are so very happy with our system, and would Highly Recommend Supreme Power to EVERYONE
Steve and Mel - Roma Qld

Fantastic team

Love the efficient and professional service right from the beginning, Brian is fantastic, friendly, respectful and easy to communicate. The system were up and running less then a week, performance is excellent, couldn't be happier. Supreme Power has our highest regards in business, highly recommended.

good quality and services

Everything is working fantastic so far. The installation is professional, and they give us more suggestions about panel installation as well, nice service. Also, they are doing really good service after sale.

Excellent product

Great people to deal with, more than happy with the system, Installation team talked me through the operation of the system and we're extremely professional, substantial drop in my power bill and the system is working as advertised

Trouble free installation and excellent product.

Just had a solar system fitted a month ago and its fab.
This installation was quick and trouble free. I would recommend this company 100%, service was first class and looking forward to the savings in the future.

Very happy camper.

Very good to deal with through whole process.System runs as stated so very happy.A+++.Would highly recommend these guys for anyone thinking about getting into the solar market.Great product and great service.

Supreme Power

Right from the phone call to the finished job supreme power are great operators there was communication from start to finish the job was done on time and the installers were very helpful with information I would use them again with out hesitation.

Efficiency of the entire process.

Everything about the quote, advice from the salesperson and installation went to plan with efficiency and always in a pleasant manner. All our enquiries were answered fully and instantly. Another back up to our policy of dealing with locals.

Supreme Savings

It's been just over 12 months since I had the 4.5 kw solar system installed. The staff service from start to finish was excellent. I was concerned for while after there was little change to the bills, but I did feel we were not using the system to its full advantage. It has taken some time but I finally got the rest of the family to use power where possible during the right times, and bingo savings +++.
Bill down from $700 to $130 I am so happy.
Thanks to all involved at Supreme Power.

A stress free experience

I heard back from Supreme Solar within 24 hours of requesting a quote by email. I was given my options over the phone in a very clear and precise manner. I received all the information promptly via email. Kylie from Supreme Solar followed up by phone, and after some discussion I was sold and placed an order. I could not fault my dealings with Supreme Solar. My system was installed within three weeks of requesting the quote! It was a totally stress free experience. The installers were incredibly efficient. The whole process was a breeze and I can recommend Supreme Solar with absolute confidence.