SureSlim

SureSlim

Adel

AdelAdelaide

Hard, costly and can't redo

Eve

Eve

Good, if you have a great consultant and determined willpower, but expensive.

$1000 for nothing

I used this years ago, got talked into a very unrealistic diet plan that cost me $1000.
    DO NOT DO IT
    I have since lost lots of weight with good old fashion exercise and proper diet
    They will reel you in with fancy rubbish, take your money and not give a damn.

Find out how SureSlim compares to other Diet Programs

Online chat is not relevant !

Sure skim is low carbs diet , works if you maintain daily routine . New services without clinic is very disappointing . Diet supervision is phychologival help and can't be solve with phone call in a mildfle of the day and stared with question : what is your straggle ?
    As well there is no skype consultations, only online chat .. Which is useless .

No more weight issues!

Unreal, I used this method 8 years ago to lose baby weight. I lost 12 kilos within a few months. It was a god sent! I have been maintaining my weight successfully for this period and even after another child. It's not hard to follow. Its a commitment to a healthy body and life!
    Rapid results

Luscious

LusciousSouth East Queensland, QLD

Round three

I did the sure slim program 5 years ago 4 months before my 50th birthday and lost 15 kgs. I could not believe how fast the weight came off eating so much food. Sadly I have regained all the weight because I Started eating chocolate again. This just triggered the sweet cravings again to the point of having no control of my eating. It is hard to get my mind ready for no snacking as only 3 meals a day are allowed on the sure slim program. I disagree with anyone who says the program does not work. It really does.
    Speed of weight loss

Bebabeau

Bebabeau

Frustrating doing it online

Sureslim Helps You Enjoy Food More!

I did the program in 2008 (lost over 50kgs) and have kept my weight off - maybe a couple of kilos in fluctuations around Christmas time each year!! It is the only programe that has worked for me, all while enjoying 3 delicious meals a day, after decades of constant dieting & fasting. It gives a template for the rest of your life ! A friend has also gone on the programme over the last year and lost lots of weight.
    Knowing the real truth on effective weight loss. There is so much misinformation out there .

Disappointing - go for 8 good doctor's appointments instead of barely trained call centre staff

Main emphasis of Sure Slim is money: they get you to sign up and get your blood test done because then they get your cash. After that, there is zero interest on their part. They really are just a sales outfit.
    The programme is a low carb diet. Your doctor really can give you this and you could see them once a week for 8 weeks and it would be a) much better info and b) a lot less expensive
    The food programme Sure Slim gives you is unimpressive. Just buy a low carb diet book - it gives you more options. Despite what they claim, they don't really cater for vegetarians or unusual diets - they just give an unrealistically restrictive plan.

Just a sales process to make money for whoever owns Sure Slim

Works well!

Terrible

I lost less than 2kg in the 6 week program recommended by the pharmacist despite sticking to the program 100%, drinking at least 2 litres of water per day and attending a fitness class three mornings each week. Very disappointing as I also felt bloated and suffered from very embarassing flatulence throughout the whole period. It was also expensive. I would not recommend this product to anybody in the future.
    I can not think of any.
    Bloating and flatulence.

sureslim works

OK

Very good weight loss program, probably one of the best out there. Very strict for the first few weeks, but gets much easier to follow. Weighing the food can get tedious, but worth the effort. Is reasonably expensive if you need to lose more than about 10kg.
    BEWARE if things go wrong, because the head office does not want to know, and you could get ripped off to the sum of 100's of dollars like I did. I never recieved my second "weight maintenance" program, for all their promising, even though I had paid in full.
    Lost a lot of weight, easy to follow, good common dietary sense, good support at the beginning.
    Office not helpful when things go wrong. Ripped off a HEAP of money by the company.

fee78a

fee78a

Bad

Terrible

I joined because I was under the assumption that I would have one on one sessions with a knowledgeable professional... for that much money. The lovely ladies who are there are sympathetic but are trained to say the same unfounded statements. For example, eating as described will release "growth hormones" which is what you need to loose weight. After looking it up I can say that this is an unfounded statement. Also, there is no counseling on a persons specific needs. It is just take the money and bluff. I am ashamed that I fell for it.
    The program does not try to sell you products and is a solid weight loss basic program.
    It is a stupid thing to have paid for. The diet is not geared to my specific needs. It is a very basic diet.

chickpeas

chickpeas

OK

The food plan works very well. I lost weight fast and I felt healthy on this plan. However the costs were too much. I later read a southbeach diet book and it was very similar, so I would use that plan instead of paying so much.
    The initial weight loss was excellent. I liked the foods on the program and lost weight very quickly. I also lost cravings and stopped feeling hungry after the first week.
    The cost was excessive for what you get. My diet plan was the same as friends so I do not think it is personalised beyond using common sense. I was unable to maintain the weight loss over the long term, however that is probably my own fault rather than the companies.

Bad

dont waste your money there are more established businesses out there that offer a better service and dont take your money up front and then disappear
    good diet, lost weight
    BEWARE clinics take your money then close down offerring little support. I know of at least 2 in SA that have closed including mine