2SureSlim

2SureSlim
3.3

48%14%39%

Weight Lost
  • Yes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
  • Yes, I have reached my goal weight
  • Yes, I have exceeded my goal weight
  • I have gained weight
3.0
3.3
Brand Manager for SureSlim? Claim your listing.

AnnieSydney, NSW2 posts

The absolute best plan!

Expensive to sign up BUT so worth it. 20kgs lost in 6 months. Felt AMAZING, Smarter and energetic with the Serotonin boost along with sleeping like a baby. That was back in 2005. I plan on doing this again as I've gained quite a bit in the past few years due to emotional eating. Great plan for those with Hypothyroidism. Show details
Erin
Erin

Lost 20kg in 6months

This program taught me portion control and eating proper food groups for a balanced diet. I lost 20kg in 6months and feel so much better. They designed a diet plan for my training to ensure I was eating the right amount of energy and taught me a lifestyle diet That’s easy to stick to. Lots of great recipes as well. No calorie deficit, no fad diet, just great balance. Show details
Kel
Kel2 posts

I lost 36 kg in 6 months

I stuck to the program 100%
Easy to follow instructions
I paid $800 for a diet specific to my needs unfortunately it was just a carbon copy of my friends sure slim diet.
 Show details

Eve5 posts

Jjjjjjj
Jjjjjjj

$1000 for nothing

I used this years ago, got talked into a very unrealistic diet plan that cost me $1000.

DO NOT DO IT

I have since lost lots of weight with good old fashion exercise and proper diet

They will reel you in with fancy rubbish, take your money and not give a damn.

Vera S.
Vera S.

Online chat is not relevant !

Sure skim is low carbs diet , works if you maintain daily routine . New services without clinic is very disappointing . Diet supervision is phychologival help and can't be solve with phone call in a mildfle of the day and stared with question : what is your straggle ?

As well there is no skype consultations, only online chat .. Which is useless .

Margy
Margy

No more weight issues!

Unreal, I used this method 8 years ago to lose baby weight. I lost 12 kilos within a few months. It was a god sent! I have been maintaining my weight successfully for this period and even after another child. It's not hard to follow. Its a commitment to a healthy body and life!
Rapid results
Luscious
LusciousSouth East Queensland, QLD13 posts

Round three

I did the sure slim program 5 years ago 4 months before my 50th birthday and lost 15 kgs. I could not believe how fast the weight came off eating so much food. Sadly I have regained all the weight because I Started eating chocolate again. This just triggered the sweet cravings again to the point of having no control of my eating. It is hard to get my mind ready for no snacking as only 3 meals a day are allowed on the sure slim program. I disagree with anyone who says the program does not work. It really does.
Speed of weight loss
Bebabeau
Bebabeau2 posts

Anne Elliott
Anne ElliottAU2 posts

Sureslim Helps You Enjoy Food More!

I did the program in 2008 (lost over 50kgs) and have kept my weight off - maybe a couple of kilos in fluctuations around Christmas time each year!! It is the only programe that has worked for me, all while enjoying 3 delicious meals a day, after decades of constant dieting & fasting. It gives a template for the rest of your life ! A friend has also gone on the programme over the last year and lost lots of weight.
Knowing the real truth on effective weight loss. There is so much misinformation out there .
bluemonkey
bluemonkeyAU5 posts

Disappointing - go for 8 good doctor's appointments instead of barely trained call centre staff

Main emphasis of Sure Slim is money: they get you to sign up and get your blood test done because then they get your cash. After that, there is zero interest on their part. They really are just a sales outfit.

The programme is a low carb diet. Your doctor really can give you this and you could see them once a week for 8 weeks and it would be a) much better info and b) a lot less expensive

The food programme Sure Slim gives you is unimpressive. Just buy a low carb diet book - it gives you more options. Despite what they claim, they don't really cater for vegetarians or unusual diets - they just give an unrealistically restrictive plan.

Just a sales process to make money for whoever owns Sure Slim

Round two
Round twoAU

swissmocha
swissmochaAU2 posts

Annie

Hi, is there anyone who has done the Sure Slim program recently? Just wanting to know of any changes in recent years, and is it still in operation?

Binxf
Binxf

Hi guys, I did sureslim back in South Africa years ago and want to start back on it again, using the same diet, but I’ve since moved to Australia. When I was in SA, there was a brand of sauces and spices that you can use while on this diet, can anyone in Australia advise what brand is ok to use here pls? I’ve looked on the sureslim website but the website seems to be broken (for me at least) when I click on the store.
Thanks in advance.

Kay W
Kay W
Sharon Moore
Sharon Moore

I am wanting to buy some cook books and also i want to join up again but I like seeing a consultant but they have them any more . Do you think that the program is worth the money . As I,m a pensioner and I need to loose about 20 kgs . I did the program over 12 years ago and I lost alot of weight and it wasn,t hard to do .Thank you Sharon

CategoryDiet & Weight Loss Programs