Online store, Physical store

1.9

Max

MaxGosford

Don't Bother

This is the retail formula you get when a private equity fund owns your business, absolutely no useful customer service whatsoever and a bait and switch sales tactic, don't waste your time with these pathetic jokers, go elsewhere, don't say you weren't warned.

Ash

AshPerth, WA

Ordering online easy, but no customer service

Ordering online was easy, shipped quickly. Only problem is one of my hydro flasks was delivered damaged. Sent them 2 emails over the last 2 weeks showing them the damage and no response. At all.
Disappointed as shipping is fast but if you have a problem don’t expect a resolution. Won’t order again because of this issue

Paula

PaulaMid North Coast, NSW

No refund on returned item

Bought two hats before Christmas. One hat receceived out of stock on other. Returned the hat with promise of refund. One month on No Refund received

Tel

TelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible returns

I returned a shirt through a physical store after buying online . Contacted the online store several via email no response contacted the store that it was returned to only to be told it could take 30 days to receive a refund. Won't be buying from them again. Very disappointed!!!

Zero Customer Service Response

How can a store this big operate with zero customer service? I have emailed them 3 times since the beginning of December and sent messages on social media and have been completely ignored. What is the point of having a returns policy if customers are unable to contact them to return items? I would seriously think twice about ordering from this company.

Nic42

Nic42Mid North Coast, NSW

Zero customer service

Michelle

MichelleCentral, SA

Worst company to deal with

Purchase date 28/11/2020 three towels, only after making a phonecall 17/12/2020 my online account was updated to out of stock. Very disappointed as these were Christmas presents and no communication whatsoever on there behalf, will NEVER try and purchase through them again!!!

Ben

BenBelconnen 2615, ACT

Online order items not delivered despite SDS marking the order as delivered

I ordered a number of backpacks from this store 4 in total and only 3 were sent and received. I have contacted Surf Dive n Ski 4 times now via email and no reply or order completed as paid for. Disgusting company to deal with steer clear of these guys online stores.

Wenz

WenzNewcastle

Surprised and stoked

After reading reviews For SDS I was sceptical and nervous about my purchases via the online site thinking ah $&@!.
Stoked surprise when my order arrived this morning( 2 days after ordering) and hard to get goods in OZ. Everything well packaged and all sizes true to boot even though let’s just say a body under construction.Great tracking and speedy delivery.
Stoked customer.

Very Happy

Although other reviews have been negative, I had a very pleasant experience. I placed my order and received it in two days. The products arrived and they are made with good quality material. All in all, I would definitely shop here again.

Not Happy

Not HappySydney, NSW

Terrible customer service. Sent wrong size. No help fixing this. Waiting waiting waiting. False promises

Sent wrong shoes. Waiting over a week for help with refund. No replies to anything. Can’t return in a store that is 45 mins away anyway. Stuck with wrong size and no help. Never again.

Exceptional customer service

Please give Caitlin a pay rise. I have no idea if your company reviews these reviews but today the service from Caitlin at NorthLakes was just what I needed, with Caitlin going above & beyond to help me make my purchase using afterpay. Thanks

hmleckie

hmleckieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Worst online store ever

Frustrating and clunky online store!
Can’t checkout as guest, have to sign up with ridiculous password requirements.
Really wonder if they want online sales, this is one of the worst online stores I’ve used, their website designer needs to be sacked.

sophie

sophietownsville

Do not buy a shirt from this store

I recently bought a shirt from this store that cost over $50 and within the first wash the colour of it completely started to fade off creating these big white stained spots all over it, it’s almost like the colour of the shirt was made by tie dye. And to top it off the fabric is complete crap, very thin and flimsy material that stresses within each wash. I'm very annoyed at this and almost feel like going back to have my money returned.

PinkLillies

PinkLilliesAustralia

Amazing Staff, Amazing Products!

I have nothing but great words for most of their stores and their staff.
The staff are always happy, laughing and full of smiles and always offering help.
I was looking for something in particular and with the smallest description given the staff members found it straight away.
Found me the right sizing, offered great discounts, informed me off the new stock coming in and when it would arrive and even offered to hold one of the items aside when it arrived.
The items of clothing and brands they hold in store are fantastic, the clothing lasts, have never had issues.

Find out how Surf Dive and Ski compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

This product is made of poor material and I don’t recommend purchasing it

I had purchased this item expecting good things, on the first occasion I had worn this item the developed a plastic whole, this was complete because they have been made of poor material as I had not come into contact with anything sharp. These shorts are of appalling quality and I don’t suggest buying them, upon refund request I was denied as it was my error, which was incorrect as it was in fact the such low quality of the shorts.

Cancan

CancanSydney, NSW

I can't believe I went back...

Maximus

MaximusCanberra 2600, ACT

No exchanges nor refunds

Bought a pair of fleece and fabrics started falling off everywhere. Asked for an exchange and told this was a cheap brand. $80 discounted to $50.
I have bought fleece at $20 from Fila that were better than this and i got a refund when i showed them that the fabric was falling off.
Never again - surf dive and ski - rip off selling $10 fleece for $80.

Little Lotus

Little LotusAU

Do not buy from online store

I purchased a skateboard through the online store, expecting to receive my item at least 3 days later. 5 days later when the status still said "Packing", I called the customer service line to find out what was going on only to be told quite bluntly that the item was sold out and I hadn't been informed due to "a high volume of orders".

why would you have an item available to purchase online that you do not have in stock. And why did I have to wait 5 days to find out & only after I inquired myself.

Ridiculous customer service for the online store, selling items they don't have. Do not buy from SDS online ever.

I wish I had read these reviews first before purchasing.

Horrible online store ever

Purchased watch on the weekend and money taken without telling us that there was no stock left and not refunding our money. Disgraceful !!!!