Surf Dive and Ski

Surf Dive and Ski

Online store and Physical store

See the Best Footwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Exceptional customer service

Please give Caitlin a pay rise. I have no idea if your company reviews these reviews but today the service from Caitlin at NorthLakes was just what I needed, with Caitlin going above & beyond to help me make my purchase using afterpay. Thanks

Sizing True to size
Store LocationNorth Lakes

hmleckie

hmleckieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Worst online store ever

Frustrating and clunky online store!
Can’t checkout as guest, have to sign up with ridiculous password requirements.
Really wonder if they want online sales, this is one of the worst online stores I’ve used, their website designer needs to be sacked.

sophie

sophietownsville

Do not buy a shirt from this store

I recently bought a shirt from this store that cost over $50 and within the first wash the colour of it completely started to fade off creating these big white stained spots all over it, it’s almost like the colour of the shirt was made by tie dye. And to top it off the fabric is complete crap, very thin and flimsy material that stresses within each wash. I'm very annoyed at this and almost feel like going back to have my money returned.

PinkLillies

PinkLilliesAustralia

Amazing Staff, Amazing Products!

I have nothing but great words for most of their stores and their staff.
The staff are always happy, laughing and full of smiles and always offering help.
I was looking for something in particular and with the smallest description given the staff members found it straight away.
Found me the right sizing, offered great discounts, informed me off the new stock coming in and when it would arrive and even offered to hold one of the items aside when it arrived.
The items of clothing and brands they hold in store are fantastic, the clothing lasts, have never had issues.

This product is made of poor material and I don’t recommend purchasing it

I had purchased this item expecting good things, on the first occasion I had worn this item the developed a plastic whole, this was complete because they have been made of poor material as I had not come into contact with anything sharp. These shorts are of appalling quality and I don’t suggest buying them, upon refund request I was denied as it was my error, which was incorrect as it was in fact the such low quality of the shorts.

Cancan

CancanSydney, NSW

I can't believe I went back...

Maximus

MaximusCanberra 2600, ACT

No exchanges nor refunds

Bought a pair of fleece and fabrics started falling off everywhere. Asked for an exchange and told this was a cheap brand. $80 discounted to $50.
I have bought fleece at $20 from Fila that were better than this and i got a refund when i showed them that the fabric was falling off.
Never again - surf dive and ski - rip off selling $10 fleece for $80.

Little Lotus

Little LotusAU

Do not buy from online store

I purchased a skateboard through the online store, expecting to receive my item at least 3 days later. 5 days later when the status still said "Packing", I called the customer service line to find out what was going on only to be told quite bluntly that the item was sold out and I hadn't been informed due to "a high volume of orders".

why would you have an item available to purchase online that you do not have in stock. And why did I have to wait 5 days to find out & only after I inquired myself.

Ridiculous customer service for the online store, selling items they don't have. Do not buy from SDS online ever.

I wish I had read these reviews first before purchasing.

Horrible online store ever

Purchased watch on the weekend and money taken without telling us that there was no stock left and not refunding our money. Disgraceful !!!!

Never Buy Online

Tried 3 times to purchase swimmers from online store, I'd be able to purchase the swimmers, money taken then 3 days later received an email saying stock was unavailable which happened 3 times over 2 weeks.
Horrible service when I called the hotline.
Will only use surf stitch from now on.

Online purchase was a disaster

I'd give 0 stars if it were possible. I bought a watch from SDS online which didn't work, stopping a couple of times a day and going slow. To return it I was asked to follow unusual instructions including printing a pdf return slip which my company's large mailroom also thought looked odd and unusual. We followed the instructions and send but never heard further. Called SDS' outsourced delivery partner who never received it. Never got a new watch or money back. I've never experienced anything like it and put it down to their return instructions which didn't look logical.

5 stars for customer service

My daughter lost her gift voucher and finally found it over a year later when it had expired. Surf Dive and Ski agreed to issue a new voucher to her even though it is not their usual policy. I consider this to be excellent customer service and shows that this company is prepared to look after their customers.