100% · 230%

goulashSydney, NSW37 posts
B and N from NZ
B and N from NZ2 posts

Yet another 150% experience with surfers rent a car in 2023

Not surprising that our rental in november 2023 was, yet again, outstanding. All done online beforehand. Just phoned for collection from brisbane international, 5 minute wait, straight to depot, paperwork all done already online, drive away! Car was spotless and angela is a delight to deal with, as are daniel & linda. We have already booked again for 2024. Cannot give enough praise for this company and the people we deal with. Absolutely no hesitation to recommend to others - and we do! Thanks again surfers rent a car - b&n nz Show details
Tracy N.
Tracy N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Easy hire process and value for money

Requested to hire online and received a booking confirmation email within an hour. The email had a link for express check in where I added all our details & copies of our drivers licenses. This meant picking up the car was really quick & easy. As simple as here are the keys and off you go (with a quick 2 minute run down of how the car works & what fuel it takes). Dropping it back was just as quick and easy. Car was great to drive and there were no hidden costs. Would definitely use again. Show details
Sarah
Sarah

Best care hire company we have ever used!

Excellent company, great rates. Very simple process to collect car from near Surfers Paradise and drop off at Brisbane Airport. Transfer to airport quick and no credit card deposit required. We hired a Kia Rio it was in good condition and fine for our needs. Would 100 percent recommend and use again.
Anu
AnuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Excellent service

We were very Happy with the car, nice and clean. Customer service was excellent. Great value for money. Total transparency. Highly recommend this company. Better than a lot of other companies who charge way to high. Show details
gadgetgal
gadgetgalMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Highly recommended!!!

Highly recommend Surfers Rent a Car. We booked an Outlander for 9 days and it performed flawlessly. Clearly it was very well maintained. Interior was immaculate.

The communication from Daniel was relaxed and easy going. When we arrived for pick up, he was kind enough to offer maps and other helpful tips. His offer to collect us from the airport on our arrival was much appreciated, although we didn’t take this up as we were staying locally.

Drop off was a breeze. Office is easy walking distance from Broadbeach.

Daily charge was all inclusive so no need to worry about those nasty “add-ons”. Really appreciated that everything was upfront and honest. Show details ·  1

Nawfal A.
Nawfal A.Victoria

Best Car Rental in Town

I HIGHLY recommend this company. Cars are very affordable in price yet modern and clean. Staff were very professional, punctual and friendly. Without any hesitation, I will rent from this company every time I come to the Gold Coast. Thank you!!! Show details ·  1
Fred
FredGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Excellent Rental

Well done team. Picked up from Gold Coast airport and car was ready and waiting at the depot. Car was new and immaculate. Adjusting the car seat for our 2yr old was not drama for them. Upon return one of the staff jumped into the car and dropped us off at the airport right at the front of departures. Will definitely use them again. Super cheap price compared to any of the major rental car companies which also included the excess. Again well done team. Show details ·  1
Ashley Williams NZ
Ashley Williams NZ

Would Highly Recommend

Credit to this family business - Hassel free car company the best I have ever dealt with AAA+ True to their Testimony Excellent service Great value for money Nice clean comfortable car No hidden fees - would never hire from anyone else. Show details
David from Adelaide
David from Adelaide

Making renting easy

The guys at Surfers Rent A Car went out of their way to accommodate us at short notice with a no hassle quality rental. This family run company do not charge exorbitant insurance excesses like the big boys and only give excellent and friendly service. Check out their outstanding reviews! Show details
Sunshine S.
Sunshine S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Customer service

great new small car for getting around the coast was perfect. Picked up from the airport and was taken 2 mins down the road to get the car
Tim deserves 10/10 for customer service Show details ·  1
Shirley
Shirley2 posts

Happy to recommend

From collection at airport to return of car, Daniel and the team were amazing to deal with. Super helpful. Threw in a GPS, and even after a day gave us another car seat to use also. The whole process was easy and stress free. I would be more than happy to use them again and definitely will recommend them to others. Thank you again for adding to a great holiday with my family Show details
Dom
DomIsle of Man

Best Car Rental I have ever used

Having been let down by another car company I found Surfers Rent A Car by chance whilst searching more well known hire companies and decided to give them a go. I have to say they were to easiest company to deal with, customer service was 6 star and the car options were excellent. It made our trip and hire costs were fantastic. I will be recommending them to anyone I know who might be planning a trip to Oz and would certainly use again when I make my next trip!

Tara
TaraSydney

Fabulous. 6 Star, Best Car Hire Ever

Highly recommended. Patient, friendly, efficient, quick response, no hidden charges and paid price that was quoted. I will always rent from them in future on the Gold Coast. Excellent Customer Service from 1st contact phonecall to pickup and drop off. Price was excellent, lovely car, free GPS, and they really helped when and wherever needed. Simply magnificent.

C Meng
C Meng

Excellent Car Rental Company

Honest, transparent and excellent services! Promptly picked us up from Gold Coast Airport to their office, which is less than 5 minutes away. Vehicle was very clean and in excellent condition. Insurance arrangement was reasonable and practical - no need for expensive excess reduction cover as damage liability excess was capped at AUD750 only. Returning vehicle after office hours was also simple and practical. Thank you for making our trip so much easier and less expensive.