Suzuki Dealers

Suzuki Dealers

1.9

Kloster Suzuki Hamilton poor Customer service

I bought Demo Suzuki Ignis from Kloster Suzuki Hamilton NSW. Customer service was really poor and unprofessional did not provided log book with this car. Odometer was nearly 10000Km so required servicing before they handover to me but they did not serviced. However calling them may time for logbook and for servicing but they making story and did not provided my service logbook and did not reimbursed servicing cost. It is really bad choice to buy car from Kloster Suzuki Hamilton

Best example of an

Went to 2 Suzuki dealers.
Both weren’t able to write my name properly.
Very unprofessional.
No car for sale.
Interested to sell car only to cash on hand ABN holders.
Salesman has no welcome or goodbye attitude.
Ended up buying Kia.

Beware of the Suzuki dealers.

Other Car Dealerships
carconnect
Amazing A.

Amazing A.Sydney, NSW

Suzuki car and its Sydney Parramatta dealer

Going forward, I would avoid getting Suzuki vehicles and specially wont go to their dealer named Action Suzuki Parramatta. Booked Suzuki Jimny with their Parramatta dealer in Sydney, the wait for the order was over a year which was OK with me. Didn't hear anything from the dealer for months about the order so went back a few weeks ago to check the order. Sales guy told us the price went up. Instantly decided to cancel the order. Not sure whether it was inline with legal requirement for the price hike that we settled on the order. Didn't bother to argue, to avoid any future issues with Suzuki and its dealer if we would get the car. NO more Suzuki in my wish list. And No more visit to their Parramatta dealer.

Son Le

Son LeSouth East Queensland, QLD

SUZUKI A BUNCH OF AMATEURS

Store LocationSUZUKI Australia and Suzuki Morooka

Sadly I must agree

The cars are great but the dealers are woeful. Perhaps I see this because I'd like to order a Jimny. The dealers know that they can sell these as they arrive (probably at a rip-off premium) so they aren't interested in normal purchasers. This destroys the brand as loyal customers expect better treatment. The dealer here has had a near-new (demonstrator I guess) Jimny for which they have been asking $36k . That's about $5k over the RRP - happily the locals seem to be too smart to fall for this gouging as the car has been sitting there for several weeks. They will accept a deposit on a new one but will not nominate either a final price or a delivery date. Amazing.

Store Locationvarious northern NSW southern QLD
Yolande V.

Yolande V.Perth, WA

Fed up customer

Store LocationSuzuki Mandurah
Debra Hall

Debra HallFar North Queensland, QLD

Suzuki Cairns

Tony and Curt were very professional and prompt with dealing with my enquires from overseas.
No forced salesmanship and transaction went smoothly.
Great contact maintained and thorough information given.
Very happy with my Jimny.

Nair Shibu

Nair ShibuPiara Waters

Bad experience with Gardner Zusuki, Cannington, Perth, WA.

I bought one Suzuki Boleno from Gardner Zusuki, Cannington, Perth, WA two weeks before.
The sales person ([name removed]) agreed tint warranty documents send to me via email. But I didn't get anything yet. I am not happy to do any further dealings with this dealer and the sales person.

Not happy

Not happyPerth, WA

Suzuki Kizashi clutch bracket

Clutch bracket broke 4 years ago, repaired then broke again 15 months ago . Suzuki supplied new updated bracket but broke and they will not supply a new bracket under warranty

Julian

JulianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Would not have my car serviced by Suzuki dealers if the service was free

Brad W.

Brad W.Canberra 2600, ACT

They want you to lose your warranty!

I was late on the 40,000 and 50,000km capped-price service. My car only has 16,500km on it. Got told it is now lapsed, too bad, don't care. etc. Just warning everybody. I was happy to pay the 40k cost of $200 plus the 50k cost of $175 to bring it back into line but it seems like Suzuki just want you to lose your warranty. I will never go back. No reminders or anything from Suzuki that my warranty will expire. Nothing. Bunch of jerks!!

Knowing my warranty had lapsed they called me to come in for the service pay for the 40k and 50k and it will be ok for $375. When I turned up today they wanted to charge me $600 and then told me it had lapsed.

Anon

AnonQueensland

Will not go back!

Wanted brand new Suzuki vehicle. Terrible experience with one of Managers. Felt harrassed, delivery date a disaster, didnt register on time, problems with parts. Delays, aggressive, Staff continually leaving.Costings and paperwork errors. Forgot to fit some accessories. Didnt get $500 gift card listed on contract. No one takes responsibility or makes decisions to rectify to look after customers.

adeeljkhan

adeeljkhanSydney, NSW

Beautiful car with loads of features

This is my second swift and it is bigger than the first one however it somehow consuming a lot of petrol on E10 it is a brand new car but other than that it is Awesome car

Liz B.

Liz B.

Shane donovan

Thank you Shane the service and help and with no pressure we bought our suziki ingis which we love any one buying a car please go and talk to Shane
Also a great thank you to Tracey on the service desk

Ch M

Ch MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Norris Motor Suzuki Nundah -Beyond Belief?

June

JunePerth, WA

Customer care non existant

Store LocationWangara Suzuki, Perth, Western Australia
hyejin j.

hyejin j.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

A Suzuki saleman was strange

I went to this suzuki dealershop with my mother in-law to help buying her new car. The salesman was very interested in my car (vw golf gti) rather than trying to sell a car to my inlaw. He even asked me if I want to trade in my car although I clearly told him we were there for inlaws car. Not professional and very strange.

Jeremy

JeremySydney, NSW

Penrith suzuki

Very bad customer service from [name removed]. Very rude. Cannot believe the service is this bad. Blames customer for poor communication between team. Should not be in sales. Worst experience ever

Irene feros

Irene ferosHunter Region, NSW

Suzuki Newcastle Hamilton is the best car dealership to buy a car from.

I have just bought my first brand new Suzuki Vitara from the Newcastle branch by a lovely lady called Nikki and her team, who went above and beyond to put a big smile on my face and deliver my car to me earlier then I expected and gave me an unbelievable deal on my car,100% only go to them and see Nikki and her team,you will be looked after because your not a number your apart of the Suzuki family.

Chantal

ChantalSydney, NSW

Faith El Sari - great service!

Great customer service from Faith El Sari from Suttons Suzuki Homebush - offered us a drink, gave us a great car price and delivered to car to my house with a full tank of petrol!