Sweetest Devotion

Sweetest Devotion

Absolutely love this store!

Absolutely love this store! Have ordered numerous items & they have always arrived on time & are all so well made! Would absolutely recommend to everyone!
Is definitely a 10/10 in my books!

Absolutely LOVED IT!!

I bought a beautiful blanket and pillow case for a special friend. It is great quality, theu were easy to communicate with and such a beautiful product!! Will definitely be ordering more from here !!

Beautiful work, Quality product's at Awesome prices!

I have placed many orders through Sweetest Devotion including personalised blankets and bags, I've been Very happy with all my orders and receive compliments from people on all the pieces..
Highly recommended Company with Great customer service! I will Be a Customer for Life.

Amazing Amazing!!

Oh my !!! There blankets are to die for they are so super soft and so comfortable. The quality of them are more then I expected to get. I would definitely be order other products from them.

Can’t wait to buy more

I bought 2 name blankets & 2 name 2 towels from sweetest devotion as gifts & they are top quality I can use them all year round, currently ordering a baby cot blanket for my nephew & will be using this service in the future

Amazing

I received a pram size blanket, bib and dummy chain yesterday and I am totally in love with all three items. My 5 month old baby is obsessed with her blanket already and I will definitely be buying more blankets and other products again in the future from sweetest devotion.

Omg I’m in love

I love this shop they have been perfect from T-shirt’s to blanket will be buying again thankyou so much I have told family and friends about your store

Love there design and great quality!!

I love all the designs sweet devotions do! There work is such great quality. Defiantly worth every cent!!! Such a great way to spoil your little ones or gift as presents

My children Absolutely LOVE their blankets and so does everyone that sees them!!

My children, Family, Friends and school parents who have seen my blankets I have ordered from sweetest devotion Absolutely LOVE THEM!! My children sleep with them every night since they got them, I've brought the cotton blankets they arnt to hot and arnt to cold, wash really easily, highly loved by our family!! Best part is you can get them personalized, amazing right!!

Absolutely beautiful

This baby cot blanket is stunning so soft and warm. about to order another
Topped off with great customer service.
Extremely Happy

Disgusting message to put on a baby

I complained about a baby onesie saying nice tits. In the me too era, we should not be permitting any such message let alone on an innocent baby. I work with people affected by violence and abuse daily. I was blocked.

Mysognist sayings on baby clothes

They put nice tits on a babies onesie. When kg was pointed out this was mysognist and contributed to a culture of violence against instead of listening and learning they deleted the comments.

Amazing always what i order

Amazing quality and products
Fast postage and always arrive with no creases.
Amazing customer service
Definitely worth the money and wait.

Perfect for our little man

Love our products high quality and turn around time package i got was a blanket and beanie set. 5******
Will defiently buy again.

Daddy’s girl blankets

Absolutely fantastic love the product and the friendly team
They kept me updated the whole time until my order arrived
Highly recommend them to anyone

Perfect!

Excellent quality! Definitely would recommend to everyone that has kids or a baby on the way
The description of the items is what your getting they don't disappoint!

Loved it!

Ordered a personalised blanket & hat for when my daughter was born. Loved them both. I have received many compliments on the blanket. Great work great product

Love Sweetest Devotion

I have used sweetest devotion clothing since my son was born. He is now two. The quality is amazing and because of this amazing company my son has a shirt for every special occasion.

Absolutely amazing

Ive purchased a few things from sweetest devotion and the quality is just amazing. The wait time is exactly what is in the description but even so you wouldnt be disapointed. I would highly recommend this company to anyone

Excellent customer service !

Great quality product, super cute + super warm... With fabulous customer service, Always happy to answer questions... Am about to place another order tonight as my other children have fallen in love with their baby brothers blanket :)

When will I Receive my blanket? I ordered the blanket on the 31st of August but have not received it as of yet . Thank you Suzanne France

hello i placed a order #11376 on April 25th for a named blanket with beanie and a nanny's girl outfit. Yesterday i received the blanket and beanie which i love thank you but not the outfit that i have ordered with. Can you please advise what has happened and when i will be receiving the outfit please as i was under the impression they were being dispatched together which they hadn't. Await your reply Donna

Similar listings