Swimman Australia

Swimman Australia

1.5

Avoid

I sent back my ipod to them for repair after contact over phone and email. They recieved the ipod but never sent it back and do not reply to my email or phonecalls. I think they have gone bust? Lost out on a lot of money and ipod. :( Avoid

Howard H

Howard HMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Looks like they've gone broke?

I purchased a faulty iPod.
Not answering emails from reply to original purchase, or from 'contact' page on their website.
Do not spend money here! I suspect that they have gone belly up.
UPDATE: Web site is down. Looks like no one else will be ripped off.

Meg33

Meg33South East Queensland, QLD

AVOID - does not exist

I ordered the Waterproof MP3 iPod Clone Budget Pack on 02/03/2019 and after the initial email to confirm the purchase, I have not heard from them nor received the product. I have emailed several times and when I call it goes straight to voice mail. I have lodged a dispute with Paypal and ACCC.

Barrels

BarrelsNoosa

AVOID: Non-existent merchant

AVOID. This is a common occurrence. Ordered the Gen 5 2GB Silver from Swimman Australia / Waterproofipod. The merchant either doesn't exist or doesn't reply - same result. No response to emails or phone calls. Wish I'd checked this site first.

No item and no response

I had ordered a iPod shuffle from swimman in early March 2019. After repeated attempts to contact the seller after not receiving my item, I lodged a dispute with PayPal who have refunded me. I have not received any contact from the seller despite phone calls to landline, mobile, text messages and emails. I’ve lodged an enquire with ACCC, to try and avoid this happening to others. Don’t buy from this seller.

Duke

DukeSydney, NSW

Never received product.

Ordered $100 basic pack with express delivery. Never received product, nobody answering mobile number provided OR landline. Very disappointed to see this seller still has access to Paypal services.
Fair warning to all thinking about buying from him.

ConLac

ConLacSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service

Contacted customer service regarding what I would need. No communication back. Read these reviews after this to see if this is common. Thank you all, I won't be purchasing and will try another brand

Jamie

JamieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

BUYERS BEWARE

Purchased a few weeks ago, Swimman has ignored my emails and phone calls.
Having to go through Paypal to get a refund.
Appalling customer service.
Take heed of many other reviews and stay clear

Rubbish Customer Service.

I recently brought a underwater mp3 player and the FM radio function does not work. I have sent several emails, online messages and phone calls no response . The mobile number does not take incoming calls.

Mel

MelArmidale

Terrible faulty product appalling customer service

Purchased the waterproof iPod shuffle Christmas last year only to find it completely faulty did not work.
We followed refund instructions and had contacted company they said no worries send back product we will refund. There was no further response or refund until 12 months later their excuses were that they had a period of being unwell
I would say this is a very unprofessional treatment of consumers.... be very careful purchasing from them if you plan to!

Awesome product & Service :)

GREAT!

Thanks for the quick delivery of the waterproof ipod...as a 5 day a week swimmer this makes looking at the blackline on the bottom of the pool a lot easier to take.
Great product

Peter
Peter

thanks

Graham

GrahamSydney

Wow!

Ordered this last week, it was delivered the next day, great service. The iPad clone is a great product, swimming has never been this good before, highly recommend.

Janeene Mansey

Janeene Mansey

Great Service

I purchased a swimman after owning one years ago which i must have left at the pool. :( When my Triathlon package did not arrive i contacted swimman and they confirmed it had been sent and gave me a tracking number. However this had been lost in the Australia Post system. Without hesitation they sent me another one and kept me informed throughout the process of getting me another swimman. I was sent another tracking number and the product arrived today.

Carlie

CarlieSydney

Dreadful service

Finally received my package 2 months after ordering. It is not the product that I ordered. It has less functionality and the instructions are in Chinese which I do not read. I have since sent numerous emails to resolve this. No reply to date.

Horrible

I brought it in November for a Christmas present. Used it once and has stopped working. I have left countless messages and emails and also have contact fair trading Australia. Still no contact. Very disappointed i want a refund.

TraceyS

TraceySMitre

DISHONEST AND SCAM

As with the all the previous posters, goods have been ordered, payment taken and goods never received. No response to emails, phone calls, messages. Do Not purchase anything from this site

Slow shipping, no customer service

I ordered an iPod in December and I just received an email that the product was shipped! Since I ordered I've moved house and sent multiple emails so the shipping address can be changed, I forgot I even made the order its been so long. Very disappointed.

Took my money - no goods

I too purchased an iPod in January 2018 and have not received my goods. Phoned and left messages to no avail. Gone bust I’d say and done a runner!

Still Waiting for my order

Purchased on 11th Feb and still haven't received my items. I have contacted the Company several times to no
avail. They have not replied or rung back. Shall be placing a dispute through Paypal. Do not order anything from this unreputable company/site.