Swisse Pregnancy Ultivite Multivitamin

Swisse Pregnancy Ultivite Multivitamin

See the Best Pregnancy Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Swisse? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Candice C.
Candice C.Hunter Region, NSW

New formula is terrible!

I purchased this product as I took Swisse prior to/throughout my first pregnancy and assumed they had just changed the packaging. Wrong! They used to be a single-tablet formulation and have a pleasant sweet flavour/odour. The new formula sees tablets contain half the vitamins they used to, meaning you have to take 2 a day, and tastes very fishy (which isn't ideal when you are already nauseated in early pregnancy). They make me gag every time I take them. My morning sickness has been much much worse this pregnancy and I wouldn't be surprised if this new formulation had something to do with it. I'm tossing what's left and switching to Blackmores Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Gold!

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store.

lisa
lisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Couldn't sleep, night rash and feeling extremely sick after the pill!

Taken the pill last night and couldnt sleep, together with hot rash through out the whole night, this morning I felt so sick. my sickness has long gone, Not good for me at all

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $25.00.

Do not buy!!!

I use to take these which is 1 capsule everyday, then they changed the formula so you had to take 2 a day with the same amount of capsules in a pottle and for the same price! I don’t know how Swisse can get away with being so greedy.
I wrote to them asking why and they didn’t respond.
Shame on you Swisse for ripping off your customers. I will not be buying from Swisse again.

MhYara
MhYaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Does not work for me

You can feel it after having it smelly, These smell and taste terrible I hate it I would hate to take it I try mornings after food evening and before sleep it’s not working for me.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles.

Pregnancy Supplements

Find out how Swisse Pregnancy Ultivite Multivitamin compares to other Pregnancy Supplements

Good thing to stay away from

Have been taking these for some months. Since about 6 weeks pregnant I have felt absolutely terrible, exhausted beyond belief. Last thing I would have thought of my multivite... which is meant to help pregnancy symptoms. But, strangely enough every day I don't have these or forget to have them, I feel absolutely fine & symptom free. Also, have started out feeling really well in the day & had them later than usual only to feel awful for the remainder of the day... it has happened so many times now I know it's not a coincidence.. it is these tablets!!

Purchased at Bisaro's Pharmacy for $45.99.

nikk
nikk

Awful

These smell and taste terrible- they made me feel so sick and burping up fish and seaweed taste for hours afterward. These were on sale but not worth the cost savings

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $64.99.

Mimi
MimiWA

Why change the formula?

I ran out of the old formula last week and bought the new re-packaged lighter pink container pregnancy multivitamins. I was sceptical at first because you now need to take 2 capsules instead of 1, and its more expensive per capsule too. I cannot stomach the taste of these tablets, they have a very strong fish taste and smell. I nearly threw up taking these for the first time (and I'm not even pregnant - just trying to be). I guess Swisse decided to be greedy and re-package and re-formulate for more money. I will be throwing out these and looking for an alternative. I won't be purchasing Swisse for any type of vitamins again.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $65.00.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Siobhan B.
Siobhan B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Made me feel sick

Had to throw out. Back on Blackmores. Made me feel really unwell for some reason. And started to smell very fishy about a fortnight after I opened the container. Wouldn’t recommend

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

shannonelise
shannoneliseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Cheap.. but nasty

I purchased as a cheaper alternative to elevit. The casuals are larger, and you need to swallow two. I found them hard to swallow, and harder to keep down. The tablets kept repeating on me and leaving an awful aftertaste.

Purchased in January 2019 for $20.00.

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fine!

I’ve been using these as a prenatal and they have been fine for me! I take them with lunch & the only negative I can think of is sometimes they give me an after taste when I burp. Have not given me nausea once, I think it’s important to take with or straight after a meal.

Simone D
Simone DWestern District, VIC

Vomit 20 minutes later

Switched from elevit to swisse pregnancy ultivite. Took it after breakfast so with food. Nil vomits for the past 13 weeks, morning sickness gone. But with this I burped terrible B vitamin slurp and projectile vomited on my way to the toilet. Feral. Only tried once and i'm not willing to try again.

Kaylee1982
Kaylee1982Canberra

Beware new formula - it’s not just a new package!

Sarahwilltoo
SarahwilltooHighland Park

Good value, good content

For those complaining of reflux or nausea, Take them with food, problem solved!
These have good levels of all the relevant vitamins, and they’re not exhorbitantly priced like some.
I’ve not had any issues with these, and recommend them.
Easy to swallow, even though they’re not tiny.
I got two packs from chemist warehouse when they were on sale, so they’re good value in that sense.

Lori
LoriSunshine Coast

Good in a pinch, causes bad nausea

Clean Eater
Clean EaterPerth

Reasonably priced and repurchased many times

I like this multivitamin even though it may not be for everyone.
its well priced and made by a reputable brand that I trust. I have no after effects once taken and am happy to keep taking this while breast feeding
tablets are quite large but that doesn't bother me at all.