Swole Watches

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Swole Watches

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Stan
StanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy

I have bought 4 swole watchs one the band broke 3 weeks after I received it and I haven't been able to get another band for it even from swoles website. Two of the watchs the hands stop work only the digital part is working. Not very good quality. The fourth watch was the custom make watch which is cool but had to waitover 8 months for it.

AntHil
AntHil

Rip off now S Force watches

I bought the $1500 watch thinking it would last for many years... I hardly used it in the 12 months it worked and then it just broke.. I never dropped it, swam with it despite it being rated to 200m or something ridiculous and it broke like a cheap knockoff.. the worst is their customer service just don’t reply or do anything so I have ended up with a very expensive paper weight ... S Force you are a rip off

TOTAL SCAM!!!! Buyer Beware!!

I ordered a watch almost two months ago, they charged $104.50. from my account. No watch, multiple efforts to get the product, nothing but empty promises. I finally had [name removed] from customer service tell me that I need to take it up with DHL!! I asked for a refund (for the 3rd time) They offered a refund of $99. of which I have received nothing. I have had to go to my bank and contest the charge. This company is a SCAM!!!!!!!!!

Tamehana37
Tamehana37Perth, WA

Terrible customer service or lack of

Received my order of the Cronos V5 and was disappointed that the big hand on the watch won’t turn so I’m unable to set the time. I have tried multiple times to get in contact with someone via email messenger Instagram and have had no response at all! Have left a video showing the issue as proof and it doesn’t help that there is no contact number either and highly annoyed that my husbands 40th Birthday gift was a total let down! NOT HAPPY!

Mark
MarkNewcastle

Amazing quality and service!

Worth it

First watch I’ve bought, cannot be happier glad I made the right choice. Love the weight and feel of the design

Melissa C
Melissa CSydney

Perfect Christmas present

I bought this watch for my fiancé for Christmas the quality and design of the watch is amazing and at such an affordable price I will definitely be a returning customer and be adding more of these stunning watches to his collection

Commando V5 Collection

Very happy with my purchase. Stands out and everybody that has seen it, have made comments to the look and style. In relation to customer service, I can state that the watch arrived earlier than expected and the company followed up to make sure I received it and that I was happy with the watch.
Will look to purchase another one in 2019!

Best presesnt i ever bought for my family

100% happy with the watch and so many to choose from
And so affordable compared to buying at a shop

Tommy T.Swole WatchesSend a private message

Thanks Gav. Very happy your family liked it!

Love my swole watch looking forward to buying a 3 pack

I live in Australia, the cost of the watch's are great for such an amazing piece of craftsmanship. Will be buying more at such a great price.

Tommy T.Swole WatchesSend a private message

Thanks for the feedback :)

ConorArkins
ConorArkinsPerth, WA

Superb watches, draw lots of attention! Will be buying my 3rd soon

Amazingly strong (and heavy) watches. I have an Alexander VIP and also the Classic Edison and love them both!!! They attract a lot of attention and I will be getting my third very soon - either the Khan or another black one!

Also, the customer service is phenomenal. I scratched both watches by mistake and they posted me out replacement links with no hassle at all. They also follow up via email to make sure you are happy with everything and I couldn't be happier. Should out to Tommy, Rozer and Renice, they actually become like friends!

Thank you, Conor!

Awesome Watch’s

Loved my first watch my wife brought as a gift, had to buy two more just awesome style . Will buy more in the future same style just different wrist bands

Good product

Perfect product and quality!!! Worldwide shipping in a promise time, I just got one last week! quality with no question ask.

abi
abiFar North Queensland, QLD

amazing service

my partners second hand broke on his watch and they dispatched a brand new one straight away to us, without even having to return the old one! Great product amazing service!

Glad we could help, Abi!

Built to last

Love all of the collection, so hard to make a choice.
Customers service was great,and the price was good considering the stile and strength of these watches.