Sydney's Plumbing Specialists

See the Best Plumbers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sydney's Plumbing Specialists

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Professional, efficient and cost effective

Has a sewer choke problem 2 years running.
Tried SPS for the first time
Found the problem, replace piping, offered advice, cleaned up and it was a quality job done on time.

SMI
SMISydney, NSW

Great job. Great service. Great price

We had a leaking tap that we could not fix ourselves. I booked for the following day but received a call asking if service could be done today. The plumber was fantastic. Friendly, efficient, dog-friendly and very tidy. And the price was very reasonable as well. I certainly would recommend SPS to anyone.

Madhu
MadhuSydney, NSW

Great service at a good price

The phone-quote for my job (Rinnai Portable Gas Heater servicing) was very good, the technician arrived within 2 hours of my initial call and the work was completed to my satisfaction. I will call them again when required.

KP Oatley
KP OatleySydney, NSW

Prompt and efficient after hour service

Needed a plumber urgently as the only alternative was no cooking, showering, or toilet overnight. A quick confirmation from the actual tradesman who was coming with his expected 25 minute arrival and recontact just before arrival. Courteous and provided interim repair to allow water back to house, with unusual parts to be supplied and fitted next day.

Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

Very professional. Michael and Justin provided a very good service. Most importantly plumbers you can trust they will do a good job and with reasonable prices. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for good plumbing service.

Job Satisfaction

Harry Yoo
Harry YooSydney, NSW

During a pandemic period, SPS did the best job for me.

SPS has a very professional process and a wonderful job.
They did inspect and explain what is the problem and solution with cost to fix it very professionally.
I fully recommend their job to anyone.

SPS P.Sydney's Plumbing Specialists

Best plumbing service i have used to date!

I highly recommend Michael, Lachy and the team at SPS Plumbing for their high quality workmanship and professionalism from start to finish. I will have no hesitation in recommending SPS Plumbing to friends, family and business stakeholders.

SPS P.Sydney's Plumbing Specialists

Hot water system replaced within hours of calling.

We received a quote within 2 hours of my call. They replaced our hot water system within 4 hours. Unbelievable service and would call them straight away if we ever had and plumbing issues.

Simon P.
Simon P.Sydney, NSW

Impressed with SPS service

The SPS team was prompt & punctual, and went to special effort to avoid the need to cut our floorboards in order to access a leaking pipe under the house - thank you! Price was reasonable.

Find out how Sydney's Plumbing Specialists compares to other Plumbers

Same day repair. Very friendly service

Had two bayonets installed same day they came out to quote. Very professional and fast service. Made sure everything was working and cleaned up well after the job was done. Prices are reasonable.

Anorax
AnoraxSydney, NSW

Excellent repair service

I am very happy with the service provided by Zack from SPS Plumbing. I had to have a leak and repair rectified on our water meter and connected fittings that were previously damaged and worn. I will be using SPS again in future.

Simon
SimonSydney, NSW

Replacing my water tank pump and Rainbank unit.

Very professional and very polite. They know what they are doing and very reasonable charge. The system is has a new submersible pump and connection. It is working well.
I am very happy and decided to become a member to use their services again.

Very Prompt

The boys went all out to find a solution to our difficult plumbing problem. We thought we’d be up for $1000s worth of repairs but in the end they found a simple solution that did not cost us the earth. I can highly recommend SPS especially in an emergency.

NBNsux
NBNsux

Excellent service

Came within an hour provided temporary solution for our leak and followed up promptly recommended to anyone big thanks to Lachlan and Alan friendly professional turned up on time very impressive

Greg T.Sydney, NSW

Shock then reality - all good

We got Michael to come and fix a leak in our toilet. We expected not much more than a call out fee. Long story short - toilet is in the wall and expensive if anything goes wrong. I queried Michael on it and he went out of his way to provide an explanation, copy of the parts invoice PRIOR to doing anything. Zach (I think) came today on time and was efficient, great service - so we are happy it is now done

Greg T.

Happy to endorse you guys - cheers

Read more reviews - page 2