Sydney Style Kitchens

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Modern, Beautiful and Up to Date!

Marcel and his team did a fantastic job designing/installing and offering their expertise on our new kitchen.
It looks beautiful, modern and up to date. We just love it!! Mark and Rebecca (Bossley Park)

Highly recommended

I had my kitchen recently renovated by Sydney Style Kitchens and Im very happy and very impressed with the result. Marcel and the whole team were so nice, professional and super efficient. It was always easy to get hold of Marcel when I had questions or problems.The whole team were happy to explain the whole process to me and answer all my questions and concerns. I’m very happy to recommend them to everyone.... Thanks Marcel, Ivan, Leonard and the whole team....

Could not recommend higher - excellent kitchen

Our experience with Sydney Style Kitchens was a delight, from when Marcel first came to quote until the kitchen was completed. We obtained many quotes in the process. Marcel was the most imaginative, understanding of our needs, had fastest completion time and was also the cheapest. His workmen were all excellent at their trades and we could not be happier with the result. We have called Sydney Style Kitchens back to upgrade our laundry. I highly recommend Sydney Style Kitchens. You will not be disappointed.

Excellent Service

Marcel was very friendly and attentive. He gave us great ideas for our kitchen renovation. Marcel and his team were very quick in designing and installing our kitchen. The service he provided was fantastic and I would highly recommend anyone to use Sydney Style Kitchens.

Helpful, genuine, no fuss.

We had Marcel and his team deign & install a kitchen, study desk and shelf, built in tv cabinet and our laundry cupboards.
Everything turned out great! One small error along the way was promptly fixed up at no cost to me.
His service is no fuss and relaxing, nothing is a problem.
i highly recommend getting a quote from this company.

Berowra Kitchen

Marcel And his team did a great job. Marcel was very patient in working with me until I was absolutely happy with the design. Installation was timely and efficient and nothing was a problem to amend, or change. So pleasing to work with people with such a great work ethic. Thanks Marcel! I'm delighted with my new Kitchen .

Fantastic!

Thank you Marcel for recently completing our new kitchen. We are very happy with the way it turned out, we now have much more cupboard space and it is very user friendly. We would also like to thank Joseph and Steve and the rest of the team who worked so hard. A job well done!!!
Marcel places customer satisfaction at the highest priority. Price is secondary and the agreed cost was never varied. We changed a number of things whilst the kitchen was being installed and there was no question about paying any extra. For a good quality, competitively priced kitchen that looks fantastic, we would highly recommend Sydney Style Kitchens.

Excellent quality, service and value for money

Marcel's company was recommended to us by a friend.
Selecting Sydney Style Kitchen was an excellent choice. The kitchen was design, manufactured and installed as per our expectation.
Marcel was very helpful and always available. We have requested small changes shortly before kitchen installation and he included them at no extra cost.
I highly recommend this company.

Excellent, high quality service

We had a very tight turn around with a wedding, but Marcel was able to make things work for us. He was very particular in the design process and measured twice, just to make sure the fridge would fit into our small, unit kitchen. The process went very smoothly from start to finish and all the tradesmen worked to a high standard. I would not hesitate to recommend Marcel's business to anyone. It is excellence from start to finish.

Review for Marcel from Sydney Style Kitchens

Marcel coordinated the installation of our Kitchen in Bankstown, everything was of high quality and on time even when i wasnt there for the delivery the driver offered to come by the next morning which was a Saturday. Marcel was friendly and accommodating during the whole process and would I would recommend Sydney Style Kitchens to anyone.

High Quality Service

Always prepared to help and suggest the right changes , very focused on the right finishes to the right location and helps out with all client liaison. Thank you for your continuing service for the last 10 years

Professional, experienced, competitively priced, top quality kitchen.

After being let down by a kitchen company recommended to me by a friend, I didn’t know who to use so I started a search on Google and found Sydney Style Kitchens. I noticed they had over 40 five star reviews which immediately caught my eye. I read the reviews and thought you don’t get this many good reviews and not a single bad review by chance, so I decided to visit the showroom where I met Marcel. Based on the reviews and Marcel’s friendly nature, I knew I was in good hands. From then on, the whole experience was perfect. Marcel’s quote was even cheaper than the company recommended by my friend, for the same top quality kitchen.
I had a number of issues I didn’t know how to solve. When I mentioned them to Marcel, he had a solution for all of them.
Marcel was always on time and always returned my calls if I could not reach him.
There were times when I contacted Marcel to ask questions regarding measurements so I could relocate power points. He knew the measurements of my kitchen even without having the plans with him at the time. I also made some minor changes along the way expecting to pay extra for them but Marcel didn’t charge me extra.
After the cupboards were installed, I decided to make an extra modification for my cooktop. In doing so, I accidently damaged the face of a cupboard. I mentioned this to Marcel and before I could say any more, he instructed his worker to make a new piece and send it off for painting. I offered to pay for this but Marcel wouldn’t accept payment. Marcel made sure I had this piece back before the stone bench top was installed otherwise it would have been too late to replace.
The Team Marcel used was also great. They were friendly and approachable and their work was excellent. My walls are not straight and John, who installed the cupboards, was able to tweak the cupboards to make everything look straight. Wally, who installed the stone bench tops and splash backs, did an amazing job to make everything look perfect considering the walls and architraves were not straight.
One thing I am sure of is that Marcel’s priority is customer satisfaction before profit. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Outdoor Kitchen and Bar

Marcel and his team did a wonderful job on our new outdoor kitchen. We were so impressed we asked them back to install a new bar. We were first introduced to Marcel by our builder who highly recommended him. His prices are very competitive and installation was timely and efficient. He was reliable and always available to take and/or return calls.
We would definitely recommend Sydney Style Kitchens.

Impressed

I have used Sydney Style kitchens twice now for a new kitchen in my home and in my investment property. I am impressed with the service and the finished product. And very competitively priced, hard to beat in fact for the quality.

Jass and Lucky Schofields

It took us a long time to finally decide on the design and after checking out other options we returned to Marcel to get the job done. Marcel and team provided us with the best options for our new kitchen, vanities and built in Tv cabinets. Marcel has guided us through the process. We couldn't be happier with the result and the finished product is fantastic.

Fantastic product and fantastic service

Marcel was very professional and installed the kitchen within the promised timeframe, He was always available to answer any questions we had. Very happy with the end product and would have no problem recommending his services to anyone.

great results

I am very happy with my new kitchen. The team of builders, plumber and electrician, and delivery people were efficient, professional and offered good advice, listened to me and were great people. The whole job which included new flooring was finished with minimal disruption.

Good result, prompt, professional service and competitive price!

I was looking for a budget quotes for my butler's kitchen to complement my newly built kitchen with the builder.Marcel gave me a good price and advice, answered my query and even solved issues that the builder neglect to finish.
Sydney Style Kitchen provides dilligent installations and service, quality product, and professional team.
I am happy to recommebd Sydney Style Kitchen to my friends, relatives and network.

Dreams exceeded ! - Amazingly professional and affordable kitchen designer and manufacturer

We recently had our kitchen completed by Sydney Style Kitchen. We literally could not be any happier with not only our finished kitchen but with the whole experience. Marcel is one of the most efficient , professional and courteous people we have ever dealt with. From the beginning it was clear that Marcel takes great pride in his business and this is obvious in the quality of the finished product.
We had prompt and accurate service , he not only came out immediately and gave us some great ideas , he also gave us the most competitive quote we had . We met with 4 other kitchen companies, none of whom gave anywhere close to the service or value for money we received from Marcel. Instead of cutting back our kitchen expectations due to over inflated quotes , we were able to create our dream kitchen with Marcel. We could not recommend Marcel and Sydney Style Kitchen more highly and would be happy to give anyone a personal recommendation.

Finally, a Sydney Kitchen Showroom direct to the public @ wholesale prices, and All Australian Made

A1 Service.. This Sydney based Kitchen Manufacturer provided us with a Brand New Kitchen from their large kitchen showroom, It was the best quality we had seen overall for quality and price. Their customer service was unprecedented and we sincerely couldn’t speak highly enough about the whole experience. Best kitchens we have ever seen made locally in Australia made custom to our requirements. We compared over 6 other quotes we received from others, Sydney Style kitchens where best by far from across Sydney & won hands down for quality and service. The design they delivered was such a modern design, and the fitting was a perfect snug to suited to our building. If you need a trusty kitchen, my wife and I would be more than happy to recommend anyone to Google "Sydney Style Kitchens" and give them a call. They ticked all the boxes when we needed a Sydney kitchen maker.. ''6 Stars''
Mal