Sydney Style Kitchens

Sydney Style Kitchens

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bec

BecSydney, NSW

Modern, Beautiful and Up to Date!

Marcel and his team did a fantastic job designing/installing and offering their expertise on our new kitchen.
It looks beautiful, modern and up to date. We just love it!! Mark and Rebecca (Bossley Park)

Kathy

KathyCasula

Highly recommended

I had my kitchen recently renovated by Sydney Style Kitchens and Im very happy and very impressed with the result. Marcel and the whole team were so nice, professional and super efficient. It was always easy to get hold of Marcel when I had questions or problems.The whole team were happy to explain the whole process to me and answer all my questions and concerns. I’m very happy to recommend them to everyone.... Thanks Marcel, Ivan, Leonard and the whole team....

Keith S

Keith SWattle Grove

Could not recommend higher - excellent kitchen

Our experience with Sydney Style Kitchens was a delight, from when Marcel first came to quote until the kitchen was completed. We obtained many quotes in the process. Marcel was the most imaginative, understanding of our needs, had fastest completion time and was also the cheapest. His workmen were all excellent at their trades and we could not be happier with the result. We have called Sydney Style Kitchens back to upgrade our laundry. I highly recommend Sydney Style Kitchens. You will not be disappointed.

Silvana

SilvanaSydney

Excellent Service

Marcel was very friendly and attentive. He gave us great ideas for our kitchen renovation. Marcel and his team were very quick in designing and installing our kitchen. The service he provided was fantastic and I would highly recommend anyone to use Sydney Style Kitchens.

Andrew

AndrewSydney

Helpful, genuine, no fuss.

We had Marcel and his team deign & install a kitchen, study desk and shelf, built in tv cabinet and our laundry cupboards.
Everything turned out great! One small error along the way was promptly fixed up at no cost to me.
His service is no fuss and relaxing, nothing is a problem.
i highly recommend getting a quote from this company.

Berowra Kitchen

Berowra KitchenSydney, NSW

Berowra Kitchen

Marcel And his team did a great job. Marcel was very patient in working with me until I was absolutely happy with the design. Installation was timely and efficient and nothing was a problem to amend, or change. So pleasing to work with people with such a great work ethic. Thanks Marcel! I'm delighted with my new Kitchen .

Fantastic!

Thank you Marcel for recently completing our new kitchen. We are very happy with the way it turned out, we now have much more cupboard space and it is very user friendly. We would also like to thank Joseph and Steve and the rest of the team who worked so hard. A job well done!!!
Marcel places customer satisfaction at the highest priority. Price is secondary and the agreed cost was never varied. We changed a number of things whilst the kitchen was being installed and there was no question about paying any extra. For a good quality, competitively priced kitchen that looks fantastic, we would highly recommend Sydney Style Kitchens.

Jozef

JozefMatraville

Excellent quality, service and value for money

Marcel's company was recommended to us by a friend.
Selecting Sydney Style Kitchen was an excellent choice. The kitchen was design, manufactured and installed as per our expectation.
Marcel was very helpful and always available. We have requested small changes shortly before kitchen installation and he included them at no extra cost.
I highly recommend this company.

Lyn N

Lyn N

Excellent, high quality service

We had a very tight turn around with a wedding, but Marcel was able to make things work for us. He was very particular in the design process and measured twice, just to make sure the fridge would fit into our small, unit kitchen. The process went very smoothly from start to finish and all the tradesmen worked to a high standard. I would not hesitate to recommend Marcel's business to anyone. It is excellence from start to finish.

Review for Marcel from Sydney Style Kitchens

Marcel coordinated the installation of our Kitchen in Bankstown, everything was of high quality and on time even when i wasnt there for the delivery the driver offered to come by the next morning which was a Saturday. Marcel was friendly and accommodating during the whole process and would I would recommend Sydney Style Kitchens to anyone.

High Quality Service

Always prepared to help and suggest the right changes , very focused on the right finishes to the right location and helps out with all client liaison. Thank you for your continuing service for the last 10 years

Sam

SamAU

Professional, experienced, competitively priced, top quality kitchen.

Outdoor Kitchen and Bar

Marcel and his team did a wonderful job on our new outdoor kitchen. We were so impressed we asked them back to install a new bar. We were first introduced to Marcel by our builder who highly recommended him. His prices are very competitive and installation was timely and efficient. He was reliable and always available to take and/or return calls.
We would definitely recommend Sydney Style Kitchens.

Impressed

I have used Sydney Style kitchens twice now for a new kitchen in my home and in my investment property. I am impressed with the service and the finished product. And very competitively priced, hard to beat in fact for the quality.

Jass and Lucky Schofields

It took us a long time to finally decide on the design and after checking out other options we returned to Marcel to get the job done. Marcel and team provided us with the best options for our new kitchen, vanities and built in Tv cabinets. Marcel has guided us through the process. We couldn't be happier with the result and the finished product is fantastic.

Fantastic product and fantastic service

Marcel was very professional and installed the kitchen within the promised timeframe, He was always available to answer any questions we had. Very happy with the end product and would have no problem recommending his services to anyone.

great results

I am very happy with my new kitchen. The team of builders, plumber and electrician, and delivery people were efficient, professional and offered good advice, listened to me and were great people. The whole job which included new flooring was finished with minimal disruption.

Good result, prompt, professional service and competitive price!

I was looking for a budget quotes for my butler's kitchen to complement my newly built kitchen with the builder.Marcel gave me a good price and advice, answered my query and even solved issues that the builder neglect to finish.
Sydney Style Kitchen provides dilligent installations and service, quality product, and professional team.
I am happy to recommebd Sydney Style Kitchen to my friends, relatives and network.

Craig and Laura F.

Craig and Laura F.Denistone East

Dreams exceeded ! - Amazingly professional and affordable kitchen designer and manufacturer

Mal J

Mal JNSW, 2000

Finally, a Sydney Kitchen Showroom direct to the public @ wholesale prices, and All Australian Made