Sydney Tools

1,881 reviews

Rip off Dodgy company BEWARE

Bought some items From there online shop
Didn’t turn up after a week
Chased up company via there online chat
This is is the only way you can contact them
Was eventually told stock not available
My order was cancelled and was told refund would take up to 20 days
Had to go to fair trading to get my money back
BEWARE DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY

Mellissa S.

Mellissa S.Sydney, NSW

Staff Member Michael

I would love to thank Michael from Gregory Hills Store for going above and beyond normal service to fix a ongoing issue with a return. I rang today Michael listened and said he would call me back and 100% to his word he rang back with a resolution. Thankyou you are incredible and Sydney Tools are lucky to have you Thank you for being Amazing .Mell

Store LocationGregory Hills
Neil J

Neil JSydney, NSW

This staff member knew his stuff and made my day!

Store LocationDulwich Hill

Excellent service.

Kevin from Sydney tools helped me today with all tool and hardware needs. Helped me get what I needed quickly and easily and made some good suggestions on other products which I purchased.
Will definitely be coming back here.

Store LocationPenrith

Great Service.

Always Call Daniel Hall and get looked after. Excellent Customer Service. We cant get the same Service from the Penrith Store so we will order through Daniel from now on.

Store LocationFYSWICK ACT

Great range of tools

I recently purchased a new unimig welder from the online store. Toni was very helpful during this transaction and answered all the questions I had. Delivery could have been quicker but I would shop there again.

toni is good

Will come back if next time need Dewalt. Toni is very helpful nice guy . Thanks a lot . Sydney tools is good place to buy Dewalt online and in shops . Cheers

Terrible

They dont post anything even though they say they have or are going to. Hopeless customer service. Just say it will be sent out tomorrow, then say the same the next day. There is no connection between the sales and warehousing teams.

Jake

JakeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very poor communication

I ordered and paid for abearing splitter kit 2 weeks ago and it has still not arrived
Spoke to a guy yesterday on live chat and it was still in the warehouse awaiting to be posted!
Sat there for 2 weeks and now i have to wait another week to get my part that i am relying on as i run a buisness
Huge let down as i was going to purchase a makita brushless combo and a few other bits totalling about $4k but i will be taking my money to total tools. How hard is it to post an item that bas been paid for!

L.D

L.DSydney, NSW

Didn’t receive item, no phone support, definitely avoid

Didn’t receive item, no phone support, definitely avoid

Don’t use Sydney tools online I didn’t receive my goods and I can’t contact anybody by phone to get support I’ve tried the online chat and they promised they would resend the product and again never came through

Extremely poor service

Ben

BenNortheast, VIC

Absolutely hopeless

Terrible. Sent 5 emails to follow up an order. No response. No phone number. Live chat is useless and the people are rude if you actually get onto them. Do not buy anything online from them.

Terrible service

took over 4 weeks to deliver my tools. no communication from ST. customer service on the website is almost zero and takes hours to get an answer. do not bother

Bu Shwerrib

Bu Shwerrib

Much, much better

Stopped dealing with this mob until they got rid of that arrogant manager, Nathan Tosser. Well the change is unbelievable. They are very friendly and helpful. They know their stuff. Thanks Jack. See you again soon.

Store LocationCastle Hill

Don’t do it

Ordered a lawnmower online. It arrived damaged. They take your money but offer no after sales service what so ever. Live chat is a joke. Takes 30 minutes minimum and all they say is sorry can’t help you with that. So now I’m stuck with a lawnmower that’s damaged beyond repair

Over a year and still no tool

I brought a par of shears over 1 year ago and still have got them. Know one call or emails to let you know what’s going on. I have to call and when I do they say in about two weeks we get a shipment. Then nothing comes so I have to call them again so angry. And they are still selling this item on line. Are they giving them to ppl.

Alex K.

Alex K.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Hi had a very pleasant experience at Sydney tools. I was assisted by joe and he was very knowledgeable and helpful in pointing me into the right direction and assisting me in getting the best value for my money. 5 stars.

Store LocationAlexandria NSW

This company is a scam

I bought a face mask on there website, they took my money but i havent receive my order, this have been 4 months and they stop replying to my email... I dont recommend that company

MP

MPGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

WARNING !!! DON'T BUY THERE - Terrible experience

They used to be good before they got too big - Misleading Fine print on their Store Credits so Cancelled and tried to get a refund - Unable to speak to a real person only Live Chat with a 20 minute wait. I was told that I would receive a refund still nothing 2 weeks later - have tried emailing - NO Response.
This is how they now do business. Super busy promoting Franchises and destroying you at the back end
- Good work Sydney Tools

Cobaye

CobayeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mixed Experience but attention to customer service.

Whilst my actual experience with Sydney Tools was mixed I do have to go 5 stars for this review due to my interaction with the Sales Manager at their Port Melbourne store, Andrew. At one stage he even offered to drive my goods out to me in his own time to try to make up for shipping delays beyond their company’s control.
From that exemplary effort to go the extra mile I would most definitely shop with them again.

Store LocationPort Melbourne
Sunny

SunnySydney, NSW

Alex from Sydney tools Penrith

Due to Covid 19, Festool had some issues with delivery of parts. To make things worse their product registration was also down. In all that time I have experienced the best customer service from Alex. He followed up and got the job done for me and even made the offer to deliver the product directly to me after work in his own time. I can’t ask for more. Thank you Alex and thank you also to Kevin and Brendon. Sydney tools Penrith a great team and should be recognized.

Store LocationPenrith