Sydney Tools

Fantastic service!

Served by George from the Alexandria store. Very informative, specific and helped me choose the right makita kit to suit my needs. Thanks George, I would definitely recommend Sydney tools, and I will be back for more.

Rob

RobSydney, NSW

Great service Sydney Tools Alexandria

Been seeing George for a few years now. Always has great service, knowledge and very helpful. He is the man to see, reason why I still shop with Sydney tools

Georgio Mendez

Georgio MendezSydney, NSW

By George! Change name to Galaxy tools! Service was out of this world!

George I think his name was greeted me with a smile that would have melted an icy pole. Knowledge of the tools was fantastic. Will shop here again! Fantastic all round!

aris t.

aris t.Sydney, NSW

Exceptional Service

After making my first purchase over 4 years ago, everytime since then that I have needed something tool related I am drawn back to Sydney tools alexandria store to see George T. His standards of service are second to none ! He is always helpful and guides me in the direction to make the correct purchase or to give me sound advice and his honest opinion.

Jason

JasonSydney, NSW

Fantastic one stop shop for DIY tools.

I was approached and asked if I needed assistance by George. Not only was he helpful but suggested a few other things that I may require after I explained I was doing some DIY at home.
I would offer this guy a job with my company if he was interested!

Amazing products, better service

I came in unsure and left with what I needed. George was very patient and provided great advice and amazing service Couldn’t recommend them any higher. I will be back. Five stars

Great friendly service

GEORGE at Alexandria store is always so helpful and full of knowledge about what way I should go with with power tools for my company and when I should venture out to new brands in my fleet

Ali

AliSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Went in to buy high pressure water cleaner and was greeted by a sales rep named george. Lovely guy and showed me a range of different cleaners and walked out with petrol water cleaner that has been amazing.

Store LocationAlexandria

The team at Sydney tools are amazing

Adrian at Sydney tools in Epping is very knowledgeable about the product range in his store. As a carpenter I asked him some very pointed questions for which his response was quick and straight to the point which indicated to me that he knew what he was talking about. After researching the tools I thought I wanted on line It turned out that they were not the right ones for the job. The whole team were happy to talk about my needs and how they could best help me. It was very refreshing customer experience and I will be happy shopping with these guys again. I highly recommend Sydney Tools Epping for all your construction needs

Store LocationEpping

ShrugSydney Surrounds, NSW

Why I unsubscribed from Sydney Tools

Tim C

Tim CSydney, NSW

Thanks for some great service. Joe was very helpful

Joe provided great service and advice with my purchase of 3 Makita products last Monday and with finalising my lay-by.
This is another example of the consistently helpful service I have had over 10 years using their store.
They are occasionally quite busy, but always helpful when they get to you. After sales service with a couple of repairs (out of many purchases) has been good - very good.

Cindy

CindySydney, NSW

Excellent customer service.

Easy website to use, however my email to advise dispatch didn't arrive, so 1 week later I called. The staff member was wonderful in solving my problem. Their computer had processed 2 orders at once, the other order taking all the available stock, so mine was put into backorder, but from my end reflected as processed. Sydney Tools found an alternate product and processed the exchange and refund of the $8 balance straightaway in that single phone call. My delivery was received the next day. Excellent friendly service in solving the problem.

Va C

Va C

Great service, quick delivery

Don’t understand what’s with all the negative reviews for Sydney Tools’ online store. I couldn’t fault a single thing with my purchase. Cheap prices, free shipping, 5-day delivery. Thanks heaps!

Won't be ordering anything again

Ordered a makita belt sander on line and went to check out where I paid using Mastercard where it said they take two payments. The total amount for purchase has been taken off my card as I checked my balance yet no verification of product being ordered so very disappointed as now I'm down 159 dollars. I hope they find the issue and refund my money.

Excellent Customer Service

I spoke to Kevin about my needs for a vacuum and he assisted with my needs, asking questions to make sure I had the right product. Also asking about the works I doing and recommended some products which are very good.

Store LocationPenrith

Kenneth Barrington

Kenneth BarringtonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Exceptional service

Scott was very helpful.
Every time we go into the store or call up he always looks after us and is very attentive.
As long as he works at that store my family and I will never shop elsewhere.

Store LocationPenrith

Great service Andrew buckley

Would like to Thank Andrew Buckley for his help today. His knowledge of Power tools and customer service outstanding. Recommended anyone if tge hills area to go down to Sydney tools at Castle hill and ask for Andrew.

Regards
Peter

Store LocationCastle hill

Worst customer service ever!

I put an order on January 28th. Never got an email regarding shipping. So I called them and they said they were out of stock so I cancelled my order. However, next day I get a tracking number. I tell them that I cancelled but they sent it to me anyway and if I wanted my money I had to go to one of their stores to return it. (Already, too much trouble for me). I return the product on 16th of February. Today is the 13th of March and I still don’t have my money.???

Jody Watt

Jody WattMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Never purchase from this company!!!

Purchased Xtorque Cobalt Drill Bit set, states that these are extremely strong, damaged the first use when being used on mild steel. Required a refund but they will not honour a refund. Have been dealing with this now for weeks and not happy with outcome. Am not interested in a replacement as feel the next one will damage just as easy. Will recommend not purchasing any further products from this company. We as a company will not be making any further purchases from Sydney Tools. It would have been easier to refund our $99.00

Store LocationRoselands
Nicholas matthews

Nicholas matthewsPerth, WA

terrible customer service

worst customer experience i have ever encountered, staff are rude when they do finally get back to you, they wont accept faulty tools for return as per there return policy, lies.