1,306

DO NOT BUY FROM

Do not buy online from these people. What should be no more than a 5 minute process has been turned into hours. they will take your payment but will not valid it the sale until you have the 2 amounts they put to your credit card. when a statement arrives a month later what good is this. Any for of help is non existent when phoned.

jumpy d.

jumpy d.Sydney, NSW

Sydney Tools - worst shopping experience ever

Store LocationCastle Hill
Sam F.

Sam F.Sydney, NSW

Lies misleading not what I paid for

Store LocationCampbeltown

Great service from Steve V as always!!

Dropped into Carrum Down today for the Milwaukee Day and was greeted by Steve as I entered the store. He was able to assist me with all my purchases and order in some additional items. Best service I have had in a tool store in years. Highly recommended.

Store LocationCarrum Downs
Sydney ToolsSydney Tools

Most good hardware stores will match prices anyway

azure105

azure105

Products are great but refunds are HORRIBLE

Cory craig

Cory craigSydney, NSW

Awesome prices, good service

I have been looked after by Ethan since I have been shopping at Sydney tools, sends emails of pricing and products which makes it a lot easier for me, very fast and efficient with great service, I know Im in good hands every time!

Store LocationPenrith
Sydney ToolsSydney Tools

Helpful customer service staff! Very happy customer :)

I placed an order on the weekend. The payment method I selected was direct deposit, thinking that I had paid via my credit card. However after contacting about my order, the staff were able to take payment over the phone and get my order sent out the same day... what great customer service! Sydney Tools you have really impressed me :)

Yamaha Generator

Just purchased a Yamaha inverter generator from Scott at Sydney tools Warrawong. Fantastic service given by Scott and Steve very helpful and great price and service highly recommended. Great guys to deal with

Store LocationWarrawong

Excellent Service

Fantastic customer service from Paul always prompt and reliable. Wide range of items to select from. Totally recommend the Smithfield Store. All staff are very friendly and helpful. Thanks Guys

Store Locationsmithfield
Maryanne
Maryanne

Thanks Sussan

Al Moore

Al MooreSydney, NSW

Great help and knowledge.

Contacted Sydney Tolls regarding a specific item for potential purchase.
Nick S was so helpful and dedicated to customer satisfaction that he went an extra couple of miles to ensure we had the right product and it's availability.
Nick S also arranged delivery that was earlier than anticipated.

Thanks Nick S - Customer focussed excellence.

Store LocationAlexandria

Excellent costume service

Ahmed, has done an excellent job on customer service and sales, has honestly help me out so much Im am very happy with my purchase and deal that I got. Thanks Ahmed Gregory hills

Store LocationGregory hills

No Customer Service

I had an order that I put through and then received it with missing items needed for a job, took photos and emailed on the day, had no response. I received an email later that week after another two emails sent, they passed the buck and sent it to another department or depot. two weeks after and still nothing back. worthless

Got back to me after the review, fixed the problem after a bit of back and forth.

Csrl

CsrlTasmania

Great service even though Im in Tasmania

Ali has served me twice now once in store and once on the phone. He has always shown a great interest in what I am doing and has given me great service and advice. I live in Tasmania and with the free postage it is well worth calling Ali for the best deal.
Thanks again I will be back.

Store LocationGregory Hills

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

I placed an order for my husbands birthday and then got in contact with one of their customer service representatives to find out how soon I would get my tool. I was told that it was already in the queue to be dispatched but that she would contact the dispatch team to ensure it was sent out today. Literally, 30mins after the call, I had received tracking details. Amazing!

This was my first purchase, but I sure will be making many more!

Steve V

Steve VGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They have cheap prices but don't always have the stock. Fix this and get 5 stars!!

This is the fourth time I have ordered from the Sydney Tools online store and an order has been either sent incomplete or not at all. I've tried collecting from stores but no difference. It's not the fault of the stores, they haven't got the stock to give. I have ordered DeWalt, Makita, Milwaukee gear. No matter what, there always seems to be something missing.
I reported this to their customer service staff and received great support from their customer service and the manager from their Port Melbourne store. This has considerably changed my opinion and reduced my frustration.

Leanne D.

Leanne D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointing

Terrible. Ordered gift card for my son's 18th with what I thought was plenty of time! Was informed it still hasn't been dispatched 5 after ordering! Will well & truely miss his birthday

Ricardo

RicardoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Andrew Buckley at Sydney Tools Castle Hill

Had an issue with a missing part on a new product I bought from Sydney Tools. After 15 months finally rang up as the angry rude customer - had run out of tolerance. Guy there called Andrew Buckley told me I had every right to be pi**ed and set about sorting the issue for me. Within forty eight hours had the part delivered to my door! Andrew Buckley I will be back to buy from you in the future. Fixed a problem caused by someone else and never flinched from the job!

Store LocationCastle Hill

Nahid

NahidSydney, NSW

Refund policy

No staff knows when the refund will be processed. Not even idea 1/2 week time. The staff member replied- only the Direct process the refunds and he does not have all day to do this.

Store LocationCampbellTown

Griffo1

Griffo1Hunter Region, NSW

How to save yourself time when ordering

The web site was hopeless but live chat put me in touch with Toni Bozinouski who fixed the purchase up in a minute. If you need anything and don't want to waste time RING TONI.

Robyn R.

Robyn R.asked

Can you please help me with a replacement seat for a husqvarna ride on mower? Model LTH1542 hydrostatic. There are so many to pick from and I really am not sure which seat would suit this model. Many thanks

Robyn Reed

sheila

sheilaasked

i purchased an item on black Friday before 2 pm Sydney time and paid for same say delivery which was 17/18$, its passed the time it provided, i have contacted the post office by live chat after multiple times trying to find out the story, they said they have no knowledge of this item handed over to them. i just dont see the point in paying same day delivery if its not even shipped yet? please help, its a Christmas present but needed it here early.

kind reagrds

sheila

Steve

Steveasked

Why don’t you reply to customer emails? I’m a business and I reply to my customers, especially ones who have paid upfront for something.

Ian
Ian

Seeing as they habitually lie through their teeth when you call them, I strongly suspect they never respond to emails as it's a record that could possibly be used against them when you inevitably have to go through official channels to get any sort of satisfaction?

Get an answer from our members and Sydney Tools representatives