Sydney Tools

Gary C.

Gary C.Murray Region, NSW

Still waiting

Placed online order waited 2 weeks for "instock" item. Was advised after 2 weeks "I was in queue for dispatch" still waiting a month on. 1st and last time using Sydney tools.

NHM

NHMAU

DO NOT Buy from Sydney Tools - SCAM

Anon

Anon

They don’t respond

Been waiting over 2 weeks, got half the order, tried sending messages but they don’t respond. I paid over $120 for postage with insurance and they won’t even send the insurance details so I can get my money back. Very dishonest company.

Poor service, fake stock availability

I ordered P2 mask and it never comes even the product was stated as instock on the website. I decided to request the refund but until it has been 2 weeks already.

Pete

PetePilbara, WA

Poor Service/ Poor Online Experience

Purchased a Makita line Trimmer from online store, all good comes up with free postage (items over $99) and a small charge for insurance if required. Waited several days item was not showing dispatched etc. Used their online chat and was told it was going to be a further $100 for freight due to a condition tucked away in their conditions if it was over 1.2m or 20kg. Apparently it was my fault for not reading the conditions / terms even though the order comes up free postage etc. Ebay sellers are selling the same item with either $10 postage or free postage, so $100 freight is a rip off. Was told a refund would be processed, almost 3 weeks down the track I am still waiting.
After sales service is at best very poor.......

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

Order face masks when it says in stock online. Check the order status over weeks with the customer service multiple times over weeks. They give different information every single time and telling me my order will be fulfilled in a few days, which turns out to be lies. That is how they joke around customers! I will never do business with them and definitely not recommended.

Lie about stock

I ordered some mask and it’s been a month, Nothing arrived. I email and chat but no response at all. And that product is still advertising in facebook as in stock after a months of my purchase.

Sean D.

Sean D.Sydney, NSW

Prompt in store service

Mick and Johno best blokes too deal with
Had a delivery received issue
Quick and professional to deal with.
Would recomend anyone too drop by and see either of them for all needs

Store LocationRoselands

Poor company, don't buy from this site

My credit card was charged for a product immediately after ordering .
After 2 weeks of chasing I was told NO stock until 3 months later
Clearly lies and lies from this company.
Surely they will hear from ACCC
POOR

JMANG

JMANGGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not Honour Warranties

Bought a Gensafe 3500 used only a number of times over the period of 12 Months, power stopped being delivered to outlets and ran rough. Returned for warranty repair and was advised it had too much oil inside, and wouldn't turn over and said it was my fault (oil was never touched from new) and it wasn't worth fixing and returned it me in pieces. When it was taken apart I took to another local tool shop and they diagnosed as an internal collapsed bearing. Had it fixed there instead.

Hanh bguyen

Hanh bguyenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very bad service

i ordered dust mask on 27 Jan and waited in 2 weeks I haven’t seen but they sent email shipping. I sent email to them 2 times but they didn’t answer and yesterday I called ... waited 30mins finally I asked about my item and they told me ... this was sold out and they refund to me.... why they didn’t tell me until I called and answer like that? Very bad never back

Nathan7849

Nathan7849Nowra

Use at your own risk

Payed over $2000 for a brand new tool, recieved a demonstrator in a damaged box. Sat on the phone for 45 minutes waiting to have a whinge but got bounced to a phone number that noone answers. That's the Sydney tools experience.

John C Albany

John C Albany

Easy to buy but no backup !!

Had a faulty product, emailed Sydney Tools twice, no response, tried phoning, on hold for 15 minutes so hung up. Managed to deal direct with manufacturer, no thanks to Sydney Tools.
Don't deal with them if you expect any backup service

Huang E.

Huang E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible terrible service never ever come back again

They are selling products with no stock, after I received an order confirmation, nothing shipping after 2 weeks. After been hold online for over 45 mins then they told me they don't have the product they can only offer me a premium one for much much expensive price!

Same experience as other recent reviewers

I wish I had checked the reviews before I ordered. Email says dispatched, but I’ve not received it. Been on hold for an hour, no answer. This is more than just bad customer service, this is fraud.

Russell

RussellSydney

Crap Service

I ordered a 12 pack of P2 N95 Dust mask on the 26th January,They don't answer emails, the phone had me on hold until I hung up.Order Number ST399240.No contact on there part.I went on their Tool site and contacted them (they thought i was a prospective buyer) I was told it would be dispatched today and they would email the tracking information.I can only say that they have given me the worst online experience i've ever had.

Terrible

Same experience with the previous customer reviews, ordered one product, was told latest Thursday, in process dispatch today shortly, in process, dispatch shortly...... never did. Regret ordering without checking the company reviews. Terrible experiences

Chris

ChrisBrisbane

Terrible customer service

I don’t think I’ve come across a business so terrible. I’m waiting on an order and keep getting told it’s in a “processing” state and after three weeks still am unable to get an answer as to when they will even post out my order. I’ll never shop here again!

Place order over a week ago and still no word on shipment. Last week half hour on phone and call cuts out.

Place order over a week ago and still no word on shipment. Last week half hour on phone and call cuts out when answered. Several emails sent with still no reply. Would never order again from this company

Appears other customers have the same issue!

Great customer service from ayden

Ayden at Sydney tools carrum Downs was only too happy to look for all items I requested and has followed up with service via email prices were reasonable great experience

Store LocationCarrum Downs

best1inrenovation

best1inrenovationasked

hi i need dry saw

Chris A.
Chris A.

Do not buy from them. You’ll never get your product and you’ll never get a response from customer service.

Totally agree

Robyn R.

Robyn R.asked

Can you please help me with a replacement seat for a husqvarna ride on mower? Model LTH1542 hydrostatic. There are so many to pick from and I really am not sure which seat would suit this model. Many thanks

Robyn Reed

sheila

sheilaasked

i purchased an item on black Friday before 2 pm Sydney time and paid for same say delivery which was 17/18$, its passed the time it provided, i have contacted the post office by live chat after multiple times trying to find out the story, they said they have no knowledge of this item handed over to them. i just dont see the point in paying same day delivery if its not even shipped yet? please help, its a Christmas present but needed it here early.

kind reagrds

sheila

Ken
Ken

Take it with The Australian Consumers Affairs. False advertising. I read it my self that they said if you order before 2pm you will get it the same day

Get an answer from our members and Sydney Tools representatives