Sydney Tools NSW, Silverwater

Sydney Tools NSW, Silverwater

Very good customer service

Love all Sydney Tools stores but this one has the great stock and a huge selection of discount items. Great customer service, I was assisted by Miles who was very helpful from the start up until I got everything I wanted from the store. If you want quick and very good customer service Miles is the go to Man!

Rani

RaniSydney, NSW

Special order came 2 days later

Great service from Ash at the Silverwater store, very friendly and helpful, purchased a vac saw and he special ordered the product and had to me within 48 hours! Called me the second the product landed in store.

Will definitely be going back to see him in the future!

Store LocationSilverwater

Pedro Awesome Customer Service!!

Pedro the man was helpful when I sought after a new car scanner giving me all the features and benefits to assist me. He was highly knowledgeable. What a Legend!

Store LocationSilverwater Rd, NSW
Hardware Shops

Find out how Sydney Tools NSW, Silverwater compares to other Hardware Shops

My experience with Sydney tools silverwater has been great due to dealing with Ricky
Any body wanting customer service and some good deals ask for Ricky and he will definitely look after you
Thanks mate

do not buy any stuff from sydney tools at all

they don't have any responsible staff at all, and their aftercare service is really horrible horrible horrible, they just be a good person when they selling, you will found nobody to help you when you meet the problem about the tools faulty, they could let you wait over 5 months for a warranty repairing and will return you back with a same faulty tool

Jumin

JuminLane cove

Horrible customer service for repair

Shop LocationSilverwater
Rob

Rob

Dealt with Chris “the king” at Sydney tools silverwater. Gave me a great deal will never shop anywhere else. Hopefully his boss sees this !

Shop LocationSilverwater

Great work on the new site.

I was on the hunt for a new air compressor, I called a few places however value for money was not easy to find.
I jumped on to Sydney tools website and low and behold found a new compressor, I could have just simply paid for it however I placed a call and asked what was the best price, a price was agreed and paid for over the phone.
At the time of my purchase I was also injured and James and the staff although being busy kindly offered to lead it into my truck for me.

Great work all round.